Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 300 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:33 am
Ooooohhh.... :O
Whaddya think, people? XD

Edit: I predicted the event. surprised

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:50 pm

Shikalee
Not yet. But I have a feeling he'll be at the VERY END of chapter 300, and then we won't hear from him for like 10-20 chapters. XD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:27 am
overall i thought it was pretty darn boring...but i like the fact that sasuke is at the end...i'm hoping it shows more of him in 301 next week  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Invertedk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:39 pm
Havent read it yet, Narutocentral doesn't have it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:44 pm
It was actually pretty interesting with the book and all... but then Sasuke was there! Everyone hope to catch a glimpse of Sasuke in chapter 301.  

Otaku1093

Kairi.nin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:51 pm
I spazzed when I saw Sasuke. @.@ Other than that, it was fairly.. boring.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:08 pm
where do you guys get it translated so soon? the site i use is usually a day or so behind. i saw the raws, but i would like to see the translation.  

Owenlars2

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:18 pm
scream scream scream GAHHH!!!!!!!! *bangs head on desk* WHY CAN'T THEY JUST SHOW A NORMAL PICTURE OF SASUKE?!?!?!?! DO THEY WANT ME TO EXPLODE?!?!?!?!?! You can get a tranlation at www.narutofan.com I'm a part of several places so I can get the newest tranlations.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:02 pm
Owenlars2
where do you guys get it translated so soon? the site i use is usually a day or so behind. i saw the raws, but i would like to see the translation.
I looked at Jump Weekly's Japanese copy.  

Syndactyly

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:17 pm
Sasuke might be in the next one but I wanna know more about Sai for now. I think he fought his brother and killed him. I'm starting to like Sai now.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:19 pm
wow the ones on that site are super bad quality.....looks like some one took a photo of them in a dark room with a bad flash.....anywho yeah...sasuke....and they read that book.....it is issues like these the reason the anime has so many filler episodes....this issue will translate into maybe 5-10 minutes of the anime. at best. That is why i predict once the anime is done with the arc the manga is now on, there will be like 50 more fillers assuming the storyline goes on much further.....Either that or They will expand the storyline of the current arcs allowing for more episodes or something.....some times i wish i had never heard of naruto until the whole thing was released....then my mind would not be focused on 4 different areas depending on which medium you read it....  

Owenlars2

toshiko1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:03 pm
Otaku1093
It was actually pretty interesting with the book and all... but then Sasuke was there! Everyone hope to catch a glimpse of Sasuke in chapter 301.
>.< Yes seeing Sasuke was quiet a suprise...I was happy yet dissapointed. I mean what if he tries to kill Sakura and Naruto..oh wait then it will get good eh heh..more interesting..can't wait! >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:13 pm
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=8.0  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:55 am
NarutoFan doesn't have chapter 300 yet either sad  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:44 am
read it, didn't like it, sasuke sucks stare  

Historical

Fill.in.teh.Blank

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:57 am
Awesome chapter. Sai has always fascinated me, so to see his sketchbook and have it analyzed....sounds boring, but I loved it. And Sasuke....damn. I hate him so much, but to see him, even if it was only his eyes. *shudder* It was obvious that he'd be back in the series at one point, but I was sort of hoping it would never happen. I wanted him to be taken over by Orochimaru before that could happen.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games