Submit

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:55 pm
This is a private roleplay for Ryghann's Aiesha and StrawberryRoseTea's Eldrin Bright-Tail.

User ImageUser Image
teepee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:27 pm
User ImageIt was a lovely summer morning. The sunlight streamed through the bright green leaves of the forest canopy dappling the ground with shadows that danced as a soft breeze teased its way through the branches of the trees. The birds were calling to each other, hidden among the greenery, creating a lovely morning symphony. Small creatures were coming out of their burrows to greet the morning sun and start their food gathering for the day. Eldrin had awoken at sunrise as was usual for him. Rather than get up and go about his day he had continued to lay and relax next to the stream near which he had spent the night. He had always enjoyed watching the smaller inhabitants of the forest going about their morning rituals and did so as he lounged. At the moment he was rather amused by a squirrel trying to get a particularly large bit of food up its tree and into its hole.

After watching it get halfway up to its goal twice only to fail Eldrin decided he may as well help out. He heaved himself to his feet and ambled his way lazily over to the base of the tree. Of course at first the squirrel stood over its precious find and yelled very eloquently at him but after a mere moment of convincing he agreed to let Eldrin help. Under the squirrel's watchful gaze Eldrin gently took the food in his lips and stood up on his hind legs, his forelegs braced against the tree for balance, and extended his head as close to the little guy's hole as he could. With a quick zip the squirrel took his treasure and disappeared without even a word of thanks. Unperturbed by the rudeness Eldrin chuckled at the hurry that the little ones always seemed to be in. With a smile he went to get a morning drink.

It appeared that Lorcan, Eldrin's small Saber-cat companion, had disappeared in the night. It was pretty common for him to do so, so El wasn't worried. The cat always found him again and if he didn't then he had probably found another direction in life he wanted to take. It wasn't El's place to judge anyone on their life choices. After a brief circle of the are where they had spent the night, Eldrin was satisfied that they hadn't made an impact on the area and, with himself and his cloak as his only possessions, he set off for the day.

Not far from the area where he had spent his night he found a tiny deer path that climbed up the steep side of a mountain. Without any particular goal in mind Eldrin set his feet on the path and began to climb, curious what could be at the end that would warrant making such a climb worthwhile. As the trail made switchbacks and climbed higher and higher Eldrin would occasionally pause to gaze back down at the tops of the trees to admire the view. The sun had risen fully into the sky by this time and it was starting to get warm on his thick hide.
He looked longingly at the creek below him that had followed the edge of the mountain, that he could just glimpse through the tree cover. "Oh, well." he thought determined to reach his goal of discovering where the trail led. He hadn't traveled much further before he noticed the footing of the path getting much more treacherous. The track was narrowing and the ground under it was rocky and loose. He was grateful for his cloven hooves that afforded him better footing than solid ones would have. Even still it was a challenge for him to continue with his bulk. More than once he sent a good size rock tumbling into the abyss below.

Without warning a series of pebble starting raining down on him from above. Eldrin ignored it, brushing it off as just a small incident. However, unfortunately the rain became larger and larger until he was dodging large rocks. In a moment of panic Eldrin lost his footing and began sliding down the slope. He was off the track now and scrambling wildly to try to regain his footing. It was at that moment that a particularly large boulder came tumbling down the hillside, striking the stag and sending him into an uncontrolled tumble. He was struck over and over by rocks and soon knew no more.

When he came to he was vaguely aware that his body was cold and wet and aching all over. "Well I got my wish for some water." he thought briefly with humor before succumbing once more to the comfortable oblivion of unconsciousness.

WC: 787  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:10 am
User ImageAiesha had spent her morning wanderings singing softly to herself as she headed into the forest to make more baskets. She had found some friends and wanted to make them gifts, each basket as unique as its owner. She prided herself in her weaving since it wasn't nearly as easy as she made it look. She strolled through the beauty of the day, thankful for everything she had and patient for the future. Occasionally she wondered what would come her way but was excited for the mystery of the day. So onward she went down towards what she heard as the sound of a creek. Her ears perked suddenly as she heard stones echoing from on high and felt a rumble from not too far away. Rock falls seemed to be common In these mountaineering forested areas she thought. She continued along towards the streams source with a slight concerned nagging in the back of her mind. What if some innocent creature was caught in the slide???? She began to fret, since she cared about all life deeply, now starting to pace. -what should I do?- she pondered until she came to a solution. She would go to the stream for a quick drink and fill her water skein she weaved and then find out if anyone was injured!

So she did so finally making it to the stream and stopped, appalled at the sight. Near the stream was an injured stallion buck, unconscious and bloodied. She gasped aloud but kept her composure. "Oh!You poor thing " She cooed even though she knew he couldn't hear her. She had to think and fast if she was going to help. First thing was first, she filled the skien and hooked it around a wing so it stayed secure. Looking around quickly she found some fallen skinny trees and gathered quite a large bundle. She used her claws and did her best to weave them together, wide enough for say a stallion. A small while later she put the final bend on the front and made a crude sled that she could pull. Thankfully she always kept emergency healing herbs in one of her baskets and lined the bottom with large leaves and herbs before rolling him onto her sled. She was sweating profusely at this point from the work but she was determined to help this poor stranger.

Stepping through the hooped front she moved forward, seeing if her project worked. It moved! It slid along nicely as she pulled slowly as to not disturb her patient. Eventually she took them through thick trees until they happened upon a little secret meadow, completely surrounded by trees with one large big leafed tree in the middle. She had no issue pulling him through the tall lush grasses to the base of the tree where there was ample shade. Exhausted she finally stepped aside and lay next to the sled. After making a few more checks to see if all was in place she fell asleep beside him. Still so very very worried.

WC 510  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:51 am
User ImageWhen Eldrin drifted back to consciousness the first thing he was aware of was that he was no longer wet. Had the rockslide divert d the stream? No, that wasn't right. He wasn't layout my on or under a pile of rocks. As a matter of fact he was rather comfortable. He had a moment of amusement with himself. Well, it might be easier to tell what was going on if he bothered to open his eyes.

He lay there for another moment, just breathing. Oh! That was uncomfortable. Probably a cracked rib. He made a point not to breath so deep. He wiggled his cloven hoofed toes. His legs, miraculously, seemed alright. Setting his resolve he opened his eyes. Too much too soon! He closed his eyes tightly again. Even though he seemed to be laying in the shade the area around had afternoon sunlight. Very bright on his poor aching head. He slid his eyes back open a crack and looked at what he could see without moving.

As far as he could tell he was in some sort of meadow. How he had gotten there was answered when he looked sideways at the surface under his face. It was a little hard the tell from so close but it looked like some sort of woven sled covered in leaves. And judging from the pleasant fragrance some sort of herbs too. Who had saved him? The question began to itch at him. It also reminded him of the mare he had met in the mountains whose life he had saved. Guess it was just the workings of the spirits that he had been there to save her and now he luckily had a savior if his own. Or so it seemed. He wondered where Lorcan was at. He didn't appear to have followed to this place.

Finally Eldrin was fed up with what little he could see from his prone position. Steeling his resolve he attempted to heave his shoulders up and look behind him. He was treated to the sight of a pretty purple mare sound asleep next to him before his body screamed in agony and his vision blacked out once more. The last thing he knew before unconsciousness was that he was glad he wouldn't remember when his shoulders hit the ground again.

WC:388  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:32 am
User Image
When ai had awoken so was a little confused where she was until she saw the stallion on the ground. "Oh!" It all came back to her quickly as she recalled seeing the poor buck. She arose and noticed he was moved from where she left him, her brows furrowed and her tail swished.-could he have awoken?- noticing his medications had started to dry she reached for the water and dipped it slightly over each herb bundle, taking her claws and carefully pressing the moisture in. Once satisfied she carefully moved his disheveled limbs back to a more comfortable position. She sighed, hoping this was all going to work out. Maybe he would heal fine? She had calmed down from her earlier worrying so she relaxed and layed back down beside him. She let her mind drift to other things and ended up singing quietly to herself as she weaved nearby grasses and small.flowers with her claws, making the start of a crown.

WC:163  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:22 am
User ImageEldrin drifted just at the edge of consciousness. He could wake fully if he chose but he much preferred the half-dreamlike state he was in. His pain was only a dull background ache and his subconscious seemed to have decided that he needed serenaded. He was hearing a lovely little melody. Actually, he was a bit surprised that his mind could come up with something like that. He lay there just listening like that for a few minutes before feeling himself start to drift off. However rather than the song becoming clearer as he had expected, it became dimmer and more muddy. That wasn't right. He wanted to hear more not less. As he started to fight his way toward wakefulness he realized that the tune must be coming from somebody near him. The mare! Of course, that made sense.

He opened his eyes to see that he was still in the same meadow. The song was indeed coming from the other side of him where she had been, just as he had expected. He tried to say something but found his throat too dry. So he swallowed and tried again.
"You have a lovely voice. " he managed to rasp out. "Thank you for moving me by the way. I assume it was you as there appears to be no one else." He started trying to lean up again. This time he was prepared for his body's reaction and was able to make it to an upright laying position. It was slow and took a little time but eventually he was able to turn and look at her without being in danger of blacking out again. "My name is Eldrin. Eldrin Bright-Tail. May I ask whom I have the pleasure of meeting?"

WC:292  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:00 am
User ImageAiesha was startled at his comment since she was caught up in her day dreaming and weaving. She nearly jumped but regained her composure after a wide eyed exhale."oh goodness I'm glad you are awake! "A blush came to her scales, noticing his beautiful eyes," I....er..yes. I noticed you unconscious by a stream after hearing a rockslide....please...do not thank me. Any decent creature would've done the same." She bowed her head low enough that her mane could hide at least half her pinkish cheeks. It had taken her a moment to realise he introduced himself and asked a question. So for a.moment she was just smiling in his direction, thankful he was recovering. Once she did register the question she shook her head embarrassedly." My my where are my manners....I am called Aiesha. Some call me Ai....whichever you prefer is fine." By the time her bumbling was finished she had also finished a handsome crown, with long grasses, flowers and twigs. Made just large enough to fit someone who had antlers. Aiesha had looked down at it and giggled. " Oh my....I er.....made something of you wish to have it. Just for fun really..."
Goodness, she had thought to herself, this stallion sure had her suddenly shy!

WC:206  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:14 am
User ImageHe chuckled as she stared at him. How fortunate that such a lovely mare had been the one to find him. Not that he wouldn't have been grateful had it been anyone else. Heck, he was lucky to even be alive. Turned out she even blushed lovely.
"Aiesha." He tried the name out. "Ai." It suited her. "Pleasure to meet you Ai." He glanced at the crown she had offered him. It was very charming really. He was also rather impressed with the dexterity with which she had used her claws to weave it. He thought it musty be handy to have skills like that.

His eyes sparkled in merriment as they met hers. "It would make me feel like the lord of the forest to wear your crown." He inclined his head toward her. Which was not a good idea. He tried to hide the wince and grunt that the pain had forced out of him. "Some lord of the forest I'd make. " he commented with amusement. "Taken down by a rockslide. " he almost snorted but thought better of it. He was going to have to keep his reactions pretty gentle for a while.

He looked back to her face. "You wouldn't happen to have any water would you Ai? It seems that despite landing in the water I didn't manage to get any of it down my throat." The irony of how he had wanted water so badly and then ended up laying in it still amused him to no end. It had really been on of those be careful what you wish for moments. "So, do you weave flower crowns for passing stallions that you just happen to save often?" He asked in a conversational tone. He couldn't help but try to get another reaction out of her. Especially if she happened to blush like that again. He was turning into such a rogue. He really should stop. Or not. He couldn't help but smile at his thoughts.

WC:331  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:03 am
User ImageShe smiled sweetly when he graciously approved of the crown but her brow furrowed worriedly when his movements caused a bad bodily reaction. She cooed at him like a nurse," Ohhhh no no no. You mustn't move too much....and besides," her tone getting very serious as she daintily placed the crown on him,"many a lord of the forest have been taken down by much much less....you shouldn't be so hard on yourself." She gave him a half-scolding wink. Water? She looked around for her skien and thankfully she had managed to keep it safely nearby. She grabbed the end of it with her mouth and swung it around, catching it with her small wings cradling the whole thing. She relinquished the grip with her mouth to scold him, tilting the skien close enough that he didn't have to make too much effort to drinkeep, however her reprimand was cut short with her profuse deepening shade of pink. She had to defend herself somehow,"I'll have you know sir, you are....the only one I have helped before I. Such a crisis." She almost glared bit could have the heart. His smile was gorgeous and she melted a little, looking at something else to cover up her staring.
WC:207  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:03 pm
User ImageAs he got a reaction just as he had been hoping for El couldn't hide his smile. She was just so darn cute. When he realized he was sitting there grinning like an idiot as the poor girl avoided his gaze he quickly took a drink of the water attempting to lighten the situation. Too quickly as it turned out. He choked and sputtered as the water went down his windpipe. The motions of course set off another wracking wave of pain through his injuries and it was all he could do not to let the darkness creeping at the edges of his vision take over.

He quickly sought a way to distract himself, and her, from his bumbling mistaken hastiness. "My honor to be your first rescued invalid." He managed to gaspnout between the last couple of coughs while he tried to regain his air. He took another sip of water, slower this time so as not to make the same mistake. He closed his eyes and took a couple breaths just to make sure he didn't pass out again. When he opened them he smiled at her again. He couldn't help it. She was like a ray of spring sunshine. Adding a little warmth to his day. He couldn't help but want to bask in it.

"What brings a lady like you to a place like this?" He asked conversationally. "Whatever it was, lucky for me you were happening by." He gazed up at the big leafy tree overhead and watched as a small breeze danced through the leaves. "What a nice sound." He commented offhandedly. "Reminds me of . . . Nope. Lost it. Never mind don't worry. I have that problem sometimes. " He laughed at himself again.

WC:288  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image Ai had glanced back just enough to see his wonderful smile, it made her heart brighten like the sun shining through the leaves of the trees. Very comforting. Once the stallion was having issues she moved the water away quickly and went to the task of supporting him, rightening his position and cooing at him like a nurse. She wished she knew how to help him more....returning his water to him so it was available "My first...invalid? Oh you silly male!" She swished her tail and did a small mane flip,"Anyone in their right mind wouldve helped you! Im sure of it." Ai nodded agreeing at her own statement as if it was complete fact.

In thought of his question she smiled,"I was actually wandering through on my daily adventures I take to...weave baskets for my friends." She blushed and indicated all the bags that she had with her. Many of them were multicolored with different shiny things and trinkets on them. Each one useful and each one reminding her of her friends that she treasured dearly.

Following suit she glanced up at the lovely tree and closed her eyes to listen, letting out a contented sigh and reopening her eyes. She pondered to herself what he was forgetting...or trying to remember. She softly shook her head. "Thats allright Sir Eldrin, maybe someday your problem will pass." Aiesha had always been very true in her words and believed in what she said, especially if it was positive.

Remembering she had some of her special reserves of her homemade brew she made a little gasp and started to rummage. With a small successful squeal she pulled out her little gourd with a stopper on it and held it close."I may have something that....might help with the pain....it will at least dull it for now. Maybe. Anyway...I made it myself and want to share some with you....if you want. Its infused with berries and honey and mint.....but please if you do try, give me your honest opinion." She was honestly hoping he would love it and couldnt hide her eager expression at all. Silly girl.

WC:355  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:40 pm
User ImageEldrin felt a bit silly having the mare fuss over him while he choked on the water. But it was still nice somehow. He was just unused to having anyone around to fuss over him. It was lucky that he didn't have so much pride as to act like he didn't need the care. He really was in a vulnerable and weak state and wasn't afraid to admit. It wasn't a state he was in often but he felt that maybe he could get used to it if there was a mare as cute as she around to care for him. His eyes sparkled as she echoed his thought by calling him silly. Almost like she had heard him think it. It made him happy that he had amused her with his invalid comment. At least she seemed to enjoy caring for his indisposed self.

When she indicated that she had made the multiple packs that were about his eyes widened. "Your skill is impressive. Those are very well made. And you make them for your friends? How lucky they are to know you." He flicked an ear. As cute as her blushing was he felt that maybe she should take more pride in the amazing skill she displayed. Maybe he could help with that. If he could ever get his carcass up and moving again. He wanted to chuckle at himself but stopped for fear of hurting again. When she continued on sagely, encouraging him in his own problem he saw that she could indeed have confidence, even if it was pertaining to others rather than herself. "I'm sure you're right." he agreed with a smile.

When she started digging through her packs he tilted his head in curiosity and had to wince as his body protested again. Her adorable squeal made up for the pain though. When she eagerly proffered her treasure he couldn't help but agree to try her brew. Once the stopper was pulled, expecting some sort of tea, he took a large mouthful. When the burn of fermentation hit his throat he had to fight hard to keep from sputtering and choking again. Though he had to wonder if the pain from coughing would have been less. He managed to swallow his mouthful and breathed a large breath out. Disaster averted, he let the subtle flavors of the drink play across his tongue. It really was quite good. The flavors just as she had described. Looking into the eagerness of her face he smiled his approval.

"It's delicious. I don't think I've had anything quite like it before." that he remembered, he didn't add. Taking another sip he did notice that his head was getting a little warm and fuzzy and the pain faded back from a knife edge to a dull ache. "It works wonderfully too. I feel better. You are just full of talents, Ai." He said it sincerely not wanting her to think he was just being charming. "Is this the only variety you make? Or are there variations . . ." he wanted to engage her in more conversation. This pretty little mare sure was full of surprises. He wouldn't have taken her to be one to make fermented juices.

WC: 536

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:54 am
User ImageAiesha blushed an even deeper pink when he had complimented her skill at basketweaving, after all it was not as easy at it may seem and she took very much pride in it. Her beloved friends made it worth the efforts. "Maybe if you are ever in such need of a basket I could make one for you as well. You never know, it may be of use to you? Maybe a water container?" She playfully teased, hoping it wouldnt hurt his feelings too much.
When he tried to drown himself on her craft brew she nearly scolded him but then remembered not many are used to the fermentation. His approval afterwards made her fill with so much pride she was practically glowing! "Oh pish posh dear I just do what I know I can. Im sure you have many wonderful talents besides being such a gentleman." She flipped her mane casually as she also drank from the gourd, however she nearly dribbled onto herself when he actually inquired about more information on it. "I uh....er..." She stumbled over her words before collecting them. "I ...yes....Yes! I experiment and create all different kinds of flavors and variations.....but this one tends to be the most liked so far." Goodness this male was something else!

WC:213  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:31 am
User ImageEl was thrilled when Ai offered to make a basket for him! Something like that could really come in handy what with all of his traveling. It would also be great for gathering stores for winter, especially if he intended to continue his pattern of being drawn to the unforgiving elements of the mountains. He couldn't help but give her a mock glare followed by a careful chuckle at her jab about a water container. "You know, I might indeed take you up on your offer of a basket. However, I would have to decline a water carrier. If I had one I might miss an opportunity to be cared for by such a lovely talented mare." If she was going to keep blushing the way she was he figured he may as well see just how pink her purple scales could turn.

He hoped that her offer of a basket was genuine. It would come in handy yes, but it would also allow him to spend more time with her. He couldn't help but wonder what other talents she kept hidden and nonchalantly brushed off. Just did what she could indeed! "Doing what we can is all anyone can ever do. However, in my experience, not many actually do. What you can and do do is wonderful." When she tried to turn the conversation to his talents he smiled broadly. "I'm afraid you are mistaken. My talents are few unless you consider throwing myself down a cliff to attract the attentions of a lady a talent. Either way, I'm glad it worked." he teased.

When she stumbled over his question about the juices he was left in wonder that more others didn't ask her about them. With as tasty and effective at relaxing as this variety was it was a shock that it, and others, weren't in high demand.
"Well, I hope that while I wait on this basket you've promised me," this he punctuated with a wink, "I hope I'll get to try more. While I might not be an expert at fermented juice I do have plenty of experience with tasting things." He looked pointedly at his belly. While his body was in fine fit condition other than his current injuries, the reference to his large appetite was clear.

WC: 382

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:18 am
User ImageAiesha gave a playful smile at his mock glare and giggled along with him. This buck was so easy to talk to and get along with, she was thinking to herself how nice it would be to stay good friends with him. He seemed a very good fellow and she really enjoyed his company. She was very excited about him wishing for a basket and nodded, flipping her mane to cover her deepening pinkness in response to his eloquent flirtations. When he continued to refuse he had talents she puffed her cheeks at him half-mock frustratedly, "Oh you silly fellow! Im sure your strength and agility help in many a number of things! and your wit....." She sighed and smiled at him in defeat since he was glad about it anyways.

Looking up at the sky to determine how much light was left she carefully rose, delicately uncurling everything and making sure El still had support. "well, no time like the present." She preened a few misplaced feathers and shook off some dust. "Do you have anything in particular that you like? rocks? bones...whatnot?" She was really hoping that if he did tell her that she could find it in the immediate area. She didnt want to leave him alone for too long, for his safety and a little for herself loving the company. She gave a small smile at her own sillyness.

WC:233  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces