Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:49 pm
This is your thread. Talk about whatever.

Unless you're Tentaigo. Then, you may only talk about turtles. So, I have ordered and so shall it be.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:16 pm
SkyValentine

Yo! Sky. Interested in this guild at all? We're still setting up, but the Skype chat is very active. We've got a lot of oldies and some new members on.

Take a look around and if you're interested, let me know.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:50 pm
thewomboldt
Rhaegar14

I made so edits to it. I hope you like it. It is really just for one of the puppets.

existing lower graded version  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:52 pm
gonk
Makako-ma
thewomboldt
Rhaegar14

I made so edits to it. I hope you like it. It is really just for one of the puppets.

existing lower graded version
Thank you I new I saw it somewhere, but could not find it. Please disregard this one jutsu then  

thewomboldt

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:23 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Unless you're Tentaigo. Then, you may only talk about turtles. So, I have ordered and so shall it be.

crystal release jutsu have no official ranks, can I just give them some rank?

Also most of the techniques derive from like 3-5 parent jutsus in case that affects jutsu points. Making a blade or spear out of the same sort of technique counts as two different names apparently lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:41 pm
Makako-ma
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Also most of the techniques derive from like 3-5 parent jutsus in case that affects jutsu points. Making a blade or spear out of the same sort of technique counts as two different names apparently lol

yes, give it a rank and whoever looks at your profile will either approve it or tell you to change it.

You could always combine those two into a single custom technique, lol.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:46 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

yes, give it a rank and whoever looks at your profile will either approve it or tell you to change it.

You could always combine those two into a single custom technique, lol.

thx. I want to just try to get some sort of discount based on derived jutsus. Evidence suggests that crystal release users (the normalish ones) can't use any other element so variety within a specialized field would make sense. But specialization could potentially be kindof expensive pointwise in this case lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:29 pm
Good day everyone  

thewomboldt

demonoftheblueflame

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:33 pm
So... I heard that a lot of old schoolers were here... If so then hello 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:43 pm
GOT EM!!!  

fox_demon_nightmare2

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:45 pm
demonoftheblueflame
So... I heard that a lot of old schoolers were here... If so then hello 3nodding
O.O
Wb, old friend! Most of the chatting goes on in the skype chat.

Anyway, what kind of character you thinking of playing? Will you teach the new guys why you are called demon? twisted Matt was talking about wanting to bring the Masaki clan into this guild, actually.

And Gj fox!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:58 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
demonoftheblueflame
O.O

Anyway, what kind of character you thinking of playing? Will you teach the new guys why you are called demon? twisted Matt was talking about wanting to bring the Masaki clan into this guild, actually.

And Gj fox!

Whats up buddy!!
idk what i wanna do just yet but i gotta torment new members some how. I'm trying to get on Skype real quick... and the Masaki clan... well... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!! the demon is back!  

demonoftheblueflame

T o x x i i c a t i o n

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:44 pm
demonoftheblueflame
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
demonoftheblueflame
O.O

And Gj fox!

Whats up buddy!!
idk what i wanna do just yet but i gotta torment new members some how. I'm trying to get on Skype real quick... and the Masaki clan... well... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!! the demon is back!

Hey buddy its mat (Mt105), made a name change. Long time ahaha, you're always welcome in Konoha. Also LOL Masaki.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:13 pm
Random post within the OOC chat just, because!!! xp  

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:17 am
time to start from scratch with the new kids on the block. I probably suck now *sigh* oh well... sweatdrop  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff