Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars Lego Sets Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Lego?
  yeah
  no, those are for kids
View Results

Storm TK421

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:25 pm
I cant be the only one that likes the Lego sets. I know they are a little off base from the films. but I love them...but maybe thats just the Lego Maniac in me. So, here, I hope we can discuss Lego creations in the Star Wars sence....because I didnt feel like this topic was quite the same as a "game" more like a hobby. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:04 am
I still have all my old star wars lego sets they are cool but I don't like...use them anymore.  

Death_Lord_Xizor

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:23 am
Yar, I used to make me own starships out o' me legos. Me favorite were a Yt-style freighter I built wit a few o' those half octogonal plate pieces.
Arr.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:56 pm
i still have my legos right next to my desk... a base, with a huge-a** fighter (over 1 foot long, with prototype chemical laser cannon and missiles under the wings and such...) a fairly large tank (8.5 in. long, not counting main gun) with coaxial guns, smoke launchers, and 2 AA and Anti-personnel guns (has wheels tho...i need treads). i also made a comm/shield tower, and a small robot (about 6 in. tall) that fits a pilot and has its own weapons (machinegun, laser rifle, laser sword and heat saber). the robot's usually in a state of disrepair... and a helicopter i never finished. i also made a barracks (with medical bed) and a small eating area...

>.>

i remember making my share of spaceships. i haven't touched my legos in a while, but i really want to now...  

Nospai Deathous

LessienElanesse

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:23 pm
I haven't collected Lego since I was ten D;
But that doesn't mean I don't play with my brothers sometimes ninja

Jedi Starfighter (Anakin, part of R2D2) (Episode III)
Millenium Flacon (Han, Chewy, Leia, C-3PO, Stormtrooper)
The Oprating Table (Darth Vader, Burnt Anakin, Darth Sidious) (Episode III)
erm... and couple of other bits and piece including and AT-AT but I think that came with the Millenium Falcon.

Some piccies my brothers made me take;

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:43 pm
My little brother gets them and makes me build them and then what does he do?

Destroy them!  

FrozenPhoenix32

Storm TK421

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:33 pm
LessienElanesse
I haven't collected Lego since I was ten D;
But that doesn't mean I don't play with my brothers sometimes ninja

Jedi Starfighter (Anakin, part of R2D2) (Episode III)
Millenium Flacon (Han, Chewy, Leia, C-3PO, Stormtrooper)
The Oprating Table (Darth Vader, Burnt Anakin, Darth Sidious) (Episode III)
erm... and couple of other bits and piece including and AT-AT but I think that came with the Millenium Falcon.

Some piccies my brothers made me take;

yeah, you have the NEW Millenium Falcon set...I have the old one, that came out when the special edition trilogy came out (got it for my birthday like 4 yrs ago! I was soo happy!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:34 pm
What I'm trying to do now, is put together all my SW sets and seperate them from the other random Lego's I've collected over the years (since I was about 7 [I'm going on 19]) Then I can hang all the ships from my celing and what not.... xd  

Storm TK421

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:43 pm
good luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:52 pm
That reminds me. Its not directly about legos, but it does involve putting pieces together.

See, my family moves a bunch, but I really like putting together models. I wanted to so badly build all the ones I got, and hang them from the cieling (since my rooms usually have a ton of cieling, i really have the space to do this).

I have enough to have an evolution of star wars fighters. Clone Wars to the north, ending with Endor at the south.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:56 pm
sounds cool.
If you wanted to categorize them further, arange them in their sets according to manufacturer of the ship.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:58 pm
Kinda boring though. I actually like arrainging them into scenes... that way I have an excuse for the smaller onese and larger ones.... I call it... depth perception.. uh, distance!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:05 pm
Right then. Carry on.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:30 pm
I've also always wanted to make a Lego SW stop annimation short film...like, a scene or two from each episode... cool  

Storm TK421

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:59 am
heh, I saw a lego reproduction of the Camelot scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Funny funny stuff.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces