[PRP] Desperate Housewives (Chel/Jack) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:07 pm
Chel hadn't been avoiding Jack persay ...

But she had been avoiding him.

She hadn't given him radio silence certainly but she'd leaned towards taking shifts when he was out of class and hanging out with America "because she's been gone so long!" and altogether being busy where she could.

Every time she hung out with Jack she had a strange paranoia that he would bring up the topic of dating again; Jack was a cool guy, he knew better, but still Chel waited for him to drop it.

But now she had a secret and there were only a select few she wanted to share it with. After being scolded like a child by Shun, Chel wanted nothing more than to talk to someone who would be excited by the idea of an other creature as nice as All-Seeing.

So finally she sent him a text to meet her at a bar so they could have a couple of drinks. Like old times.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:45 pm
Paranoia, he called it. A string of coincidences leading them to avoid seeing each other and nothing more. But that didn't mean it didn't bother him.

Unfortunately, he had other things to think about. Namely, that his prized camera had been destroyed thanks to a random othercreature's random ritual. <********> Jack had been seething about it for at least a week; it had been a one-time expensive birthday gift from his parents, and he doubted he'd be getting a second chance at it after their little spats. Now he was stuck with his iPhone's camera and an older Panasonic for his outings, neither which would be nearly as good for his purposes.

So, in short, the drinks were welcome.

Ducking into the bar, he looked for Chel's splash of color to direct him to his seat, accompanied as usual by a resting b***h face that seemed more sour than usual.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:37 am
"Hey," Chel said as he joined her. It was off, like everything else. Such a small thing like hey spoke a thousand words. No oyyy Jackles or what spit you out, Beanstalk? just ...

Hey.

"You look like you need a drink."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:52 pm
A small grunt was all he responded with at first as he slumped into the stool by her. "Finally found some time, huh," he said.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:18 pm
"Ooh and he comes out t'bat with the bitchy comments already!" Chel made a fake motion like she was coming up to bat and then swung at nothing.

"Yeah asswipe, I found time," she said, giving his side a shove before settling back into her chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:29 pm
He snorted as he adjusted his seating. "Tell your agent thanks for fitting me into your busy schedule," Jack drawled nonetheless, though there was less bite in this statement than the previous one.

The bar tender approached, and he ordered just a beer for now.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:20 am
"Anythin' fer prince whiny," she told him, tipping her hat. "How you been?"

She had her own things to say, but she had to check on him first.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:25 am
"Horrible," he replied flatly. "Papers. Camera still smashed. You?"

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:40 am
"Yer still upset 'bout that thing? Aren't you loaded or some s**t?" Chel ordered a hard cider. She just felt like something sweet tonight. When asked she pulled out her ID and then shoved it back into her wallet.

"Or was that camera special?" She could understand not wanting to buy a new one if the old one was special.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:45 am
"My parents are loaded, I'm not. And they're not gonna bankroll me for another anytime soon."

When the beer was slid over to him, he took a long gulp.

"Wasn't special like--sentimental or whatever. But I guess it was the one that got me those photos when the weird s**t started," he said.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:02 pm
"Ain't it got like a film cannister or somethin'?" Chel knew nothing about cameras, if that wasn't clear. "That sucks d**k though."

She sighed and slapped him on the back. "Cheer up homes. I didn't just invite y'out here 'cause I missed ya. I got a cool surprise."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:05 pm
Jack didn't dignify her assumption with a response and just drank his beer in surly silence for a moment. "'N what's that?"

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:18 pm
She looked around to make sure nobody was looking their way (a sleezy, smokey bar was chosen on purpose; it wasn't just Chel's taste).

When she was certain it was safe, she blinked and her blue eyes melted into the large, inquisitive eyes of All-Seeing. Yellow irises with a pink ring around dark black centers.

"Cool right?" came Chel's normal voice, as though nothing had changed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:22 am
It was impossible not to be a little startled, but Jack kept his reaction low key.

"Is that some new vision power you got?" he asked, brows raised. "Checking people with that is technically sexual harassment."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:06 am
"Yeah, let's me see how big dude's dicks are with a single glance." She looked at Jack and added. "Suuuuper small."

Then she rolled her eyes.

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces