Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:43 pm
falling faster

It was one of the rare times that Jeremiah wished he could still smoke cigarettes. He had not been able to since he had gotten flooded with the knowledge given to him by Ezra; the taste on his tongue and throat had been nearly enough to make him throw up.

Instead he was sitting in the living room, his eyes slid shut and a shot glass in his hand. At least a third of the bottle had already disappeared and he looked a mess. Blood was still over one eye, the front of his vest tattered (bloody; ripped with what looked like finger holes).

He had thought himself past this but once in their house, once Jeremiah had been inside, he had crumpled. Failure was not something he liked and-

Another drink was taken.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:45 pm
i found

It was there when he got home from work, earlier than usual. Jeremiah blinked at the package, staring down at it a moment before he looked towards the kitchen (he could hear the sounds of Algie in there, cooking).

"Alg?" he called out. "Did you get me something?" Jeremiah doubted it but-

iloveyouDI3
figured u could prob throw one up too about ability discovering <.<;;

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:41 am
falling faster

Alg came home to the quiet house but Jeremiah's car was outside. The lights were not all lit up like someone was milling around, just the normal few lamps of inactivity. In the entryway his bag was shrugged off and hung, the quiet making him already concerned.

"Jeremiah?" No smell of food cooking nor sounds from the kitchen. His head craned around the doorway to the living room and saw the silver hair, "Jeremiah.." Then he saw the bottle, and only when he'd taken a few more steps into the room did he see the blood.

The inquisitive slowness of his approach disappeared and instead turned into a bit of a rush and even more concern.

"Jer-" Alg was beside him on the sofa in moments, hands on him and looking for wounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:44 am
i found

Alg had been making a concerted effort to expand his cooking repertoire and somehow it was easier knowing it would genuinely help his husband. He had found some clarity of mind in menial tasks since he'd come back from the other side, finding moments to space out and get through his thoughts easier than he had before.

"I got a six pack from Borr-" Alg's voice rose from the kitchen, brow furrowed, "But that's not really something. Was I supposed to?" Did he forget something?  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:42 pm
falling faster

Jeremiah's hand, the one without a shot glass in it, reached and curled around Algie's wrist. His hand was chill, colder than it should have been, but there was - not unlike his husband after the ball - a muted sense of feeling. The taller man was there and he was clearly upset for all that he seemed to be calmly drinking but it was muted with the cold.

"It isn't-" he frowned momentarily and started again. "It is my blood but there's no wounds, Alg."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 pm
i found

"No, precious," Jeremiah called back, "you didn't. There's just a package here at the chair ..." It was a plain box and he picked it up as he carried it with him to the kitchen and his husband. An arm slid around Algie once he was in the kitchen, a kiss pressed to his temple and the package shown.

"This was in the chair and I'm going to guess you didn't hear anyone?"  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:12 pm
intuition

It was a lazy day which meant that Jeremiah was laying with his head in Algie's lap and playing on his 3DS while the other man alternated between writing in one of his notebooks and played on his own 3DS.

He tapped at the screen with the stylus a couple times before he was tilting his face towards Algie's stomach and rubbing his cheek. It wasn't the same but Jeremiah did enjoy the solidness that the other had now.

"How's the writing?" Jeremiah asked, blue-green eyes closed to lazy slits and glancing upwards. With his manuscript having been finished by Adze ... Algie had been left with being able to move onto the next book. He knew it still bothered his husband, that it had been done, but ...

iloveyouDI3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:30 pm
falling faster

Algie didn't like the muted feeling from Jeremiah. He had no frame of reference for it, and whil ehe was sure the other could control his emotions, this was slightly different.

"What happened?" He wouldn't let go of his hand, not with the cold, because that at the very least was something he could help with.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:37 pm
i found

"No.." Alg turned his head toward Jeremiah, kissing him on the jaw before glancing at the package. "And it doesn't look familiar."

There was something baking in the oven and he was currently cooking something green on the stove.

"Not sure I like people just coming in and leaving things..." Alg frowned, though there was the reality that it wasn't a someone.. perhaps a something or perhaps it just magically appeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:52 pm
intuition

"Different.." Alg had his unoccupied hand in Jeremiah's hair when he was writing. He set the pen down in the center of his notebook and rubbed his eyes a bit under his glasses.

"It's more difficult now to get the skeptical tones right." He honestly was thinking of putting 'Red' on a shelf for a while since his contract obligation had been filled. He could, possibly, work on something else.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:29 pm
falling faster

"I owe Sunny nothing anymore," he said quietly, fingers squeezing Algie's softly. The tattered front of his clothing carried a dark implication that she had tried to take his heart. They had known it was coming, especially with Heliodora's death. With all three of them dead, there was no hope that he would ever see them home.

"She's taken," something broke briefly in his voice, fingers tightening around Alg's, "her price for breaking the deal."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:34 pm
i found

Jeremiah lingered a moment, face pressed to Algie's hair and taking a deep breath. Mostly because of the fact that his husband was cooking dinner and it-

It meant more than he could say properly.

"It seems to be a bit of a theme, to be honest ... At least it wasn't a person waiting with an invitation this time." He shook his head, letting go of his husband and turning to set the package down to open it. There was white paper that he delicately pushed aside until he saw lace and-

A breath was sucked in.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:37 pm
intuition

His head would rub upwards briefly, pressing into Algie's hand because he had started keeping his hair a touch longer since he had come back. Something that set him apart from the fetch that had lead his life for those weeks.

"When we're dealing with all the things that are supposed to not be real ..." Jeremiah cracked open an eye, blue-green focused on Algie. His fingers came up and brushed against the other man's cheek, affection and love and understanding there.

"You've had some other ideas you've tossed around, how about those instead? Or short stories?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:35 pm
falling faster

"Jesus," Alg's fingers smoothed over the ragged hole in Jeremiah's shirt. The bits that touched sealed together, still blood-stained under his fingers, and his mouth hardened into a line.

"What is it this time...?" Alg's voice was soft, wary of whatever it could be.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:37 pm
i found

"Unless it's some person you put away sending a bomb in the mail," There was almost a laugh in his voice about how much more normal that would be at this point.

The gasp had him looking but he couldn't see much without moving away from the stove.

"What is it?"  
ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces