Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:10 pm
It's not that Alexis is in worse shape than prior to their tithing - that's an untrue statement. They're leaner now, muscles whipcord taut under their skin, their bones arches that at the wrong angle could break out at any point - it's just that they're thinner. It took a while to figure out how to eat without hurting themself, after all, and Alexis' metabolism has never cared to give them the time to figure things out.

But. Things are calm right now, maybe. They have time to figure out how to stretch again, with the wound healing slowly; they can climb things, if the jumps aren't too far - and they don't want to ruin their clothing. It's gifts. It's new. Alexis can't (won't, won't, won't) destroy new things.

"Bantock," they greet with a wave, leaning over the side of their perch. "Why're you here?"

endvjvster
decide location i guess??

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:32 pm
“Oh, I was … “ He hesitated. ”Just taking care of something. How are you? How is your um…” he made a vague ‘stabbing’ hand gesture.

“Is that ok? How did you even… how did you get up there?” He blinked glancing around but failing to see any clear way up to where the new noble was perched.

“What about you? What are you up to? Strange to see it not raining here isn’t it?”

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:40 pm
"Real world-here's got the dumpsters on the side," Alexis shrugs. "You pull yourself up from the jump to the roof ledge, step on the windowsill, it's easy. I just don't usually do it over there 'cause they've got people working, they get pissed, I have to run - " it's hard to see over the roof, but it looks like they gesture at their side.

"...'s better. Not great, but better. You want some help getting up here? It's easy, it's on that side. N' - I'm not doin' much. Just trying to figure out some things."

vndejester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:18 pm
Zac made a face like he wasn’t sure he could even come close to doing what Alexis described. “Um… “ he said… “Give me… a sec, I’ll try. If I fall, um just find Autumn ok?” He gave a nervous laugh but decided to try it. It wasn’t like they were really trespassing on this side of things, right?
“You are not helping me if its going to pull on your stab!”

He made his way around the side and with some effort, clamored onto the dumpsters and looked for his next perch.

“So… you do this, for fun?”

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:37 pm
"What do you weigh? 90 pounds? Seriously, I'd be fine," Alexis protested, but they still didn't help him; they did, however, give a short burst of applause when he made it up, not smiling (but to be fair, he'd never actually seen them smile, anyways; Alexis grimaced, they frowned, but they didn't really smile much).

"Yeah." They leaned back, hands in their lap, brows furrowed in concentration. "Used to, anyways. I don't really do it a lot lately. You have a water bottle or something?"

endvvester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:47 pm
He made his next jump as instructed and just missed, landing with a small ‘whoof. He made a frustrated sound and jumped again, catching fingers as instructed and scraping boots til he found the windowsill as instructed and used it to lever himself higher and kicked his way, slightly less than gracefully onto the roof.

“HA!” He said looking pleased, and panting slightly. “Um… I might.” He flipped open the top of his bag and a familiar white face peered out sleepily before stretching and trotting out to go sniff at Alexis for those expert scratching’s.

Zac fished out a bottle of water like you’d find at a drug store and held it up, head tilted like he wanted to know if he should just toss it.

endejester

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:30 pm
Alexis spotted Mogget and their face actually lit up, the smile only in their eyes but no less vibrant for it - these were 100% top quality scratchings being delivered directly to this beloved kitten, the like of which had never before been seen in this lifetime. "That was actually pretty good - I've been doin' it since I was, like - five or something? So it's pretty much second nature to me. As long as you don't break your leg in the first two months, it's usually a good sign." They sighed again, though, audibly frustrated. "But I can't - not right now. Not the way I used to. Even if I wasn't outta practice, I'm not stupid enough to hurt myself."

When the water bottle came out, Alexis reached out a hand for it, impatient. "Just give it here, alright?"

endvjester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:48 pm
“With my luck…. You’ll find me plastered to the pavement if I don’t have your advice how to get somewhere.” He admitted, and handed over the water bottle.

“Here you go. Is this to help with um, that thing that was happening the other day?” He tipped his head.

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:11 pm
"Something like that." Alexis unscrews the top and furrows their brow, trying, trying, focusing - no violence, just control, control, control -

Mogget's scratches go abandoned, for the moment, and Alexis watches as water floats itself out of the bottle to circle their free hand in a lazy wave through the air; undulating. A crook of one finger, and it trails up their arm, their breathing steadied but slow. "If I'm not calm, it doesn't work right. And I'm not real good at being calm." They hold their hand out, then, and the water retreats back down their arm again to form into an orb floating above their empty palm.

"...but I can work with this."

vndejester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:38 pm
Mogget leans forward to inspect the water, starting as it crawls up the arm and the back down to float in a tantalizing orb over the ‘very good scratches’ hand.
After a moment the small cat cranes his neck out and extends a pink tongue to take a tasty drink of the handsomely proffered water. Really, all drinks should be so clever! How nice!

Zac has to stifle a laugh in his hand afraid to break the concentration there before he speaks softly and says. “That’s…pretty amazing.”

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:29 am
It's an incredibly tender look on Alexis' face - given the misplaced anxiety they seem to foster in their surroundings, it's almost out of place. "... yeah. Long as I'm looking at it to start, it works, but I can't do it if it's in a closed bottle or whatever." They leave it in their palm for now, letting Mogget drink. "... kinda wish it was still rainin' over here, honestly. Then I could work with all of that water."

vndejester

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:38 am
Zac sat and thought about this for a moment, watching Mogget drink, slender neck craned out and pink tongue flicking to lap up the water, purring as he drank.

"...what about, a pond or a pool? Would either of those work?" He asked after a moment. "Or... a bath tub, we could fill one."

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:04 am
"I don't wanna do it with anything too big - or where I could hurt people." As if almost on cue, the water wavers, its' form starting to fluctuate - deep breaths. Deep breaths. Alexis stays quiet for a moment and breathes, and the ripples even out again.

"I've just been tryin' to control it. Dunno how hard I can hurt with it."

endejvster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:51 am
Zac thought about this quietly for a moment.

"... if you were up for a walk we could see about finding you a place to practice? Somewhere that you could let your emotions go and see what happens. I'm not saying i'd say, and if I were you I'd... I don't know, see if you could raise gloom to tell any friendly creatures to be careful but... seems like it might be a good long term goal?

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:56 am
Alexis' face shutters closed abruptly, but the water doesn't lose all cohesion - instead, they bring their hand up and push outwards towards the empty water bottle, sending the water at it hard enough to break the plastic. (There are beads of sweat on their forehead. It's not a victimless crime.)

"No. When I do that, people get hurt. And I didn't spend ******** months with Alois to just drop everything he taught me the moment I left. How dumb do you think I am?"

endejestvr

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces