Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image User Image

This is a private RP between HoneyTeaTree's Lona and Fai. Please don't post unless you've been invited to do so!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:25 pm
The pink and green stallion was busying himself with tending to a small plot of land he had begun a garden in. Fai was far too skittish to even approach Qiyam. He had attempted to approach the herd's Throne in an attempt to gain some sort of lesson, or at least a better understanding of what different herbs did and what they were used for, but he had quickly decided against such an idea after receiving the disinterested and cold stare that Qiyam had given him.

Instead he hoped he could manage something on his own. He was naturally smart as it was and he picked up on things quickly. In fact, even as a foal he had great ease when it came to memorizing facts, so he was sure his small study of plants would come just as easily to him.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:15 pm
Lona had grown more comfortable in the herd, though she had yet to really develop any relationships with most of her herd members. Lately she had found that she enjoyed venturing out some ways away from the herd's main area to find things that would be useful to the herd. It was relaxing and getting the chance to find some time away from the very different personalities that resided within was a comfort in and on it's own. The white unicorn was sensitive to the energies of other people and she knew exactly how someone else was feeling, and it was taxing some days.

As she returned from one of her outings, she came to see Fai not too far from where she was walking. Lona had always appreciated Fai's more quiet nature, though she wished the stallion would one day grow more confident. He always hid behind his studies... it was a wonder how the poor thing had many friends.

"Hello, Fai. What are you looking to learn today?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:21 pm
Fai practically jumped at the soft voice that came from behind him. His tail was stiff and wrapped near his side as he quickly turned his white mane towards the sudden presence. His golden eyes were wide in unspoken panic, though it eventually subsided as he registered who was in front of him. Lona... She was incredibly kind to him, and patient, something he was incredibly grateful for when his anxiety seemed to be effecting him the most. She was a needed presence in his life, even if she had only just joined the herd recently. There was something about her that just made him relax...

"O-oh, it's nothing big. I just wanted t-to study some plants... so I started my own little garden plot to do so." He gestured to the new, leafy foliage that was beside his hooves.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:29 pm
"Oh, I see..." Her eyes turned down to the small garden bed that Fai was standing beside. So far the ground looked carefully tended to and the small plants that were taking root within its confines looked lush and bright. Lona felt that Fai would be successful in his endeavors, not that she expected much less from him. Her brows turned in question as a thought came to her.

"Wouldn't you have wanted Qiyam to teach-" Her voice stopped as she noticed Fai's expression change to one of embarrassment and nervousness. Ah... so he had thought to approach the Throne. Lona's typical gentle smile came forth and she shook her head as she neared the shy mannered Fai and went to appreciate his work in better detail.

"They look lovely so far. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job taking care of them."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:48 pm
The pink and green unicorn shifted awkwardly on his feet while Lona quietly took in the small garden plot he had worked so hard on. He was proud of his efforts, proud of himself for managing to take good enough care of it that the seedlings had sprouted, but he still was never a fan of having his worked looked upon. He knew Lona would never be the type to say harsh words or even so much as insult someone, but the unicorn knew he would always feel this way whenever his work was being presented or put on display for others to see. Maybe one day he wouldn't.

His ears pulled back and down at Qiyam's name. He made a sheepish face, trying not to make eye contact with the pale cream mare standing across from him. Qiyam was intimidating, not a fan of those who meddled in his work and time... Fai had never learned how to approach the elder stallion.

"Th-thank you... It's nice to hear that." He offered a shy smile and looked to her while silence hung in the air. Somehow, even amicable silence seemed to make him anxious. "Uh, what are you up to right now, Lona?"

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:19 pm
She knew enough about Fai to not press him too hard or step too far into his space. He was jumpy and always nervous of something. When she thought of his father, who was powerful and strong, she often wondered how Fai had ended up so... different in comparison. It wasn't a bad thing that he was different, she herself had been different from her own family, she was just curious as to where his temperament had come from.

As Fai's ever warbling voice reached her ears, she looked up from the small garden plot and sent him a reassuring and soothing smile. It seemed no matter how much time they spent together, Fai would always be nervous around her. Perhaps one day it wouldn't be so. Her voice carried from her mouth like honey flowing from a freshly broken honeycomb. It was rich, sweet, filled with comfort; anything to try and make Fai feel comfortable.

"Oh, I was just going for a stroll. It's been getting warmer out and I wanted to do some exploring of my own on the herd's grounds. Perhaps there's a spot I haven't found yet."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:00 pm
"Oh, I see." Fai ducked his head to try and hide himself. Lona was nice, but he preferred his books and scrolls over socialization. Honestly, he couldn't remember the last time he had had a conversation with someone this long besides his mother and father... even around his sisters he tended not to say very much. It was easier to let them do all the talking for him most times.

His ears flickered as he thought for a moment. If Lona intended to go exploring while on a walk, that meant she'd be going alone and who knew what horrible things lurked around them. They had sentries that scouted and protected the area, but he was sure that something could slip by every now and again.

Now he was nervous for Lona.

"Shouldn't you go with a guard? They'd be a-able to protect you... in case something tried to hurt you."

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:06 pm
The mare huffed a small laugh from her nose, still smiling at the timid stallion. "I'll be fine, Fai, don't you worry." She had done some venturing on her own before and had never encountered any problems, she doubted she'd find any now. It was almost spring and Lona considered Spring to be an inherently peaceful time. It was the time of year she loved the most and felt most at peace with herself and the rest of nature. Most would say she looked at home in any season, never out of place, but Spring was truly the season her heart enjoyed the most.

"I'll be back before it's time for supper. You should go find your Father, I'm sure he'll be happy to continue your healing lessons, though I don't think you need them if I were to be frank with you Fai. You're already quite talented."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:02 pm
"O-oh, thank you Lona... There's always more to learn, though. My dad has even said that he hasn't learned everything there is." He ducked his head sheepishly, looking off to the side to hide his darkening cheeks. Fai had never been great at handling flattery and while he appreciated Lona's kind words, he had a hard time accepting them. There was always more to improve, more to learn, so while she thought there was little more for him to expand on, Fai saw countless areas of improvement.

He watched as the cream colored unicorn started to make her way out and he nervously shifted on his feet. He didn't want to leave the safety of the herd boundaries, but he couldn't just let Lona go out on her own. The stallion's brows furrowed at the dilemma and as he watched her figure begin to get further and further away, he sighed heavily and went to catch up with her.

"Lona, w-wait!"

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:11 pm
"Well, I'm sure one day you'll learn everything there is! You're very smart Fai, and you take to learning quickly. I'm sure one day you'll be one of the best scholars in the land." Lona replied. Fai was a bright boy, and while she found it ironic how well he fit the scholarly stereotype, she really did believe he had wonderful potential.

"I'm going to be on my way now. You have keep taking care of those plants of yours."

The mare hummed happily as she continued on her way, one hoof in front of the other, eyes trained on the small stone pillars that marked the edge of the herd's living area. She couldn't possibly pass up the chance to take a nice stroll in such lovely spring weather.

Her ears flickered at the sound of Fai's ever hesitant voice and she turned her head, ever patient smile on her face. "Yes Fai, what is it?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:54 pm
The pink and green stallion huffed lightly after having caught up with her. For someone so graceful and dainty looking, Lona sure could move fast. After having caught his breath, Fai looked up to the mare, stumbling on his words all the while.

"I-I um, you shouldn't just go off a-alone. A-at least... at least let me go with you?" He winced as his statement turned in to a question. He was always so bad with confrontation... He had meant to sound firm and sure of himself, and yet he had done everything possible to sound the opposite. Fai had little hope of ever sounding self-assured and confident... of all the things he had to learn, he had serious doubt that he would learn otherwise.

"I mean, at least let me come so I don't worry.... Please..."

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:04 pm
Lona's smile fell for a moment, only a moment, as she listened to Fai. Her expression lifted and her eyes sparkled as she nodded her head and agreed to let him walk with her. "Of course. I'd love some company on my walk. Strolls alone can be nice, but it's been so long since I talked to anyone while I went on my walks."

The pale male motioned her head so he could understand to follow beside her. While she normally enjoyed to walk further out of the herds boundaries, she decided preemptively that she'd stick a little closer to home now that Fai was joining her. She was sure that they'd have some lovely conversation. He was so smart and intellectuals usually had so much to offer once they got going on topics that they loved.

As the two meandered on, Lona looked to the sky and at the budding trees. "It certainly is wonderful out today. This is lovely weather. I'm sure it's helping your garden wonderfully, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:32 pm
Fai felt a little more relaxed once Lona agreed to let him accompany her. He had seen her go off on her own multiple times, but he was always worried some ill fate would befall her, even though she returned unharmed every time she ventured out on her walks. Truth be told, he never really left the safety of the herdlands, staying within the borders protection and the safety that the border scouts and warriors provided. He always wondered how someone as gentle and seemingly frail as Lona was able to venture out, unafraid of what may happen. "Th-thank you, Lona..."

He followed along side her, glancing around, worry plastered over his face as the pair walked together. They hadn't gone very far and he was already imagining the possibly terrors and horrible things that could transpire.

Fai's ears flickered at the mention of his garden and little more pep moved into his step as he thought about his little bit of work. The garden was something he was proud of, it allowed him the chance to study plants in a way he had yet to, and he had done it all himself. "O-oh, y-yes..! The weather conditions today are g-great. It's not too hot out so the plants won't wither and bake under the sun thanks to all the clouds. After it being so hot lately, the break in conditions is wonderful. I was worried I'd have t-to make water carrying journeys."

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:57 pm
Lona turned her head from side to side, taking in the sight of the forest as they walked through the woods that edged the herd's territory. The birds were chirping, there was a pleasant breeze that shook the branches of ht trees, it was very much an ideal and perfect day. She hummed softly as she walked alongside Fai, eyes holding a gentle light, a gently smile on her muzzle as she listened to him speak. It seemed like it had been a good idea to mention his gardening project.

"Well it sounds to me like you're having a fun time with it. You've been working on it for such a long time; I can't believe you did all of it by yourself. It's very impressive Fai," she complimented. Lona recalled when she had seen Fai digging the plot for his garden. He hadn't asked for any help, most likely because he had been too shy to do such a thing, and had spent at least a week's worth of time getting the plot to the size and shape that he wanted it to be. Then he had cultivated and found seeds to grow plants from, which must of taken Fai hours upon hours of time... It really was amazing what he had accomplished all on his own.

"Was it difficult to do it all by yourself? I'm sure your father would have helped you if you had ask, even your sisters would have helped, wouldn't they have?" Lona tilted her head as she looked at the stallion by her side with genuine curiosity. Fai came from such a caring family, Misae was a terribly wonderful mother and his father was a sweet man, she was certain they would have helped Fai if he had asked for it...

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff