Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Working Things Out Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:44 pm
Aile would arrive at her manor finally, after taking a detour in the Lumiose Badlands to check on something, her Flygon following her inside. Inside there would be an elderly maid pacing back and forth in the fourier, a worried look on her face until Aile arrived. “Ah, my lady, you’ve returned home finally. I’m glad to see you safe from that, with everything that has transpired. And I see that the young lady isn’t with you. May I assume then that she met up with that group again,” Amelie asked, bowing deeply as Aile entered.

“Yes, she has. One less worry on my mind here.” Aile sighed as she pulled off her goggles, rubbing one of her eyes with the side of her wrist. “More keep cropping up, though.”

“Oh? What might they be, if I may ask?” Amelie would begin taking some of the things Aile was taking off, specifically the goggles, bow, and quiver. The two would begin to move through the manor, heading for a set of stairs. Tatooine would look at Aile before the woman gave the dragon a set of hand signals, Tatooine quietly crying out before heading towards a different room.

“Well, my night’s not done by a long shot. I’m heading back out to the Badlands after a shower here, and you remember the noble hybrid that was found out to be aligned with the Snagems?”

“Of course, how could I not? I still believe that he-”

Aile would cut her off by raising her hand into the air, balling it into a fist. “I already know your opinion on him, I do not need it reiterated, Amelie, please.”

“Of course. My apologies.”

A sigh would come out from Aile’s mouth as the two continued on again, getting to the top of the stairs. “Anyways, he’s apparently broken off from the rest of the group that showed up to find me.” The woman would grab her right arm and begin drumming her fingers on it. “I can’t believe I let her get under my skin like that. If I hadn’t let her irritate me like that, then I probably wouldn’t have Blizzard hunting me like he is,” she muttered, mindlessly walking by this point.

“I see… My lady, were you going to wash up before heading back out?”

“Oui. Wash up, change of bandages, change of clothes, that kind of thing.”

“Then go wash up. I’ll see to it that your clothes and everything will be ready when you come out, my lady.” A deep curtsey, or as much of one as she could manage with everything Amelie was holding, would be given as Aile nodded with a small smile.

“Merci, Amelie. I will. Do try to have everyone keep a larger eye out, though. I don’t think he would have figured out where I live in such short notice, but it wouldn’t hurt to keep alert now.”

“Most certainly. Now go, I will handle things here.” She bowed as Aile left, leaving Amelie to look around. “How much trouble is that girl getting into now? If it’s not the bad side of Flare, it’s the bad side of this Snagem group,” she muttered to herself, shaking her head as the elderly woman entered Aile’s room, getting everything set up for when Aile was out of the shower.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:19 pm
As much as it wasn't kosher for me to leave the team as I did for that time, I couldn't let the opportunity run away from me. After some hard investigating by Tristen and I, we come to find out that Aile wasn't completely honest with everyone about her background prior to joining Snagem. I was willing to right off the whole nobility thing just on merit of me being in the Battle Chateau by invitation. I only assumed at the time that Flare may of had a hand in that one. But now...this was different. That moment kept playing in the back of my mind...us not knowing her position, that she didn't care for their company. I needed to find out more of the story.

It finally lead us back to Aile's home. A luxurious manor that could just easily rival any other rich snob's place in the region. It almost left me question why she left in the first place. Then again, what got her to go back? "Sooo...we're here, right?" Tristen asked me as we looked at the land from a distance.

"Yea. No mistaking it." I said. "Problem is, we can't exactly just go to the front door, knock, and see if she's around. Just getting to the door by the two of us is enough to set off alarms just on merit of being hybrids. I'm sure Aile has told everyone of the two of us at least."

"So we sneak in?" Tristen asked. "Okay, how?"

"Good question." I said as I continued to examine the manor grounds, trying to look for anything available. Windows, sure to be locked. And it would look like I have to spend the next twenty minutes just to see if there's a back door, and probably just as long to see if there's any basement or cellar entrance, if there is one from the outside. For that matter, just trying to look out for any groundskeepers of any kind, or worse Flare Grunts, that may be roaming about the area.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:21 pm
Eventually, Blizz and Tristan would find first a cellar door on the back end of the side of the manor, and it looked like it didn't see constant use, or had a lock on the front. If they decided to continue on, they'd find a proper back door, as well as a decent bit of the field in the back taken up by what appeared to be a couple of smaller houses, but they would have smaller holes up towards the tops, and occasionally, there would be a Bird Pokémon flying into or out of the holes. There would be no groundskeepers out, with the day getting pretty late, as well as no Flare Grunts at the moment anywhere nearby. The only people the two would wind up seeing would be some of the indoor servants in the windows, closing curtains, as well as some of them peering outside a good while before closing them. Thankfully for the two, no one appeared to see them at all, or raise any sort of alarm yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:16 pm
It would take a bit, but when we found ourselves a new vantage point, I saw something. A cellar. I couldn't tell if it's locked or not. "There." I said. I then looked around then dashed forward with Tristen trying hard to keep up. The two of us eventually made it to the doors, Tristen keeping a hard listen out and my senses on high alert. "Alright..." I said, checking the door.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:53 pm
Nothing would ambush them while they made their way down, and the only creature that paid them any mind at all would be a Noctowl on a nearby tree as they arrived. The door would open easily enough, a few squeaks here or there, but overall, nothing remarkable, and nothing would trip and senses yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:47 pm
Espeon_Commander
Nothing would ambush them while they made their way down, and the only creature that paid them any mind at all would be a Noctowl on a nearby tree as they arrived. The door would open easily enough, a few squeaks here or there, but overall, nothing remarkable, and nothing would trip and senses yet.

"Go..." I whispered to the Eletrike kid.

Tristen made his way down as did I soon after, closing the cellar doors behind us to make sure there was nothing suspicious to anyone that may walk by the doors. The two of us made our way down the steps and into the cellar itself. I constantly made a look out, not wanting to start an Ice Beam charge to light the way, let alone have Tristen use Flash, so we all could see...at least not yet. The instincts remained on edge for the moment...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:43 pm
With their limited vision as they descended into the cellar, there wasn't actually much to see. There was a fair few boxes down there, and part of it seemed dedicated to wine holding. There wouldn't be any dust kicked up, though, everything appeared to be kept in good standing. However, a dim light would appear further on in the cellar as a couple of female voices could be heard, one much more youthful while the other one by contrast sounded almost ancient. "My dear, could you make sure that the cellar door is locked? Normally, I wouldn't ask this so early, but the lady wants everything secured," the elderly voice asked.

"Certainly, Amelie."

"Merci, darling. I appreciate it." A pair of soft footsteps could be heard entering after that, and some of the lights would flip on, giving the two greater vision of their surroundings. The boxes would seem to have plenty of room behind them and there was a breaker box further on, as well as another covered panel underneath the box. "My word, I didn't realise it was so cold down here," the woman would comment as her footsteps got closer. Either they might want to hide, or do something quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:00 pm
Espeon_Commander
With their limited vision as they descended into the cellar, there wasn't actually much to see. There was a fair few boxes down there, and part of it seemed dedicated to wine holding. There wouldn't be any dust kicked up, though, everything appeared to be kept in good standing. However, a dim light would appear further on in the cellar as a couple of female voices could be heard, one much more youthful while the other one by contrast sounded almost ancient. "My dear, could you make sure that the cellar door is locked? Normally, I wouldn't ask this so early, but the lady wants everything secured," the elderly voice asked.

"Certainly, Amelie."

"Merci, darling. I appreciate it." A pair of soft footsteps could be heard entering after that, and some of the lights would flip on, giving the two greater vision of their surroundings. The boxes would seem to have plenty of room behind them and there was a breaker box further on, as well as another covered panel underneath the box. "My word, I didn't realise it was so cold down here," the woman would comment as her footsteps got closer. Either they might want to hide, or do something quickly.

"Blizz, someone's coming..." Tristen whispered over, hearing voices from close by. Soon enough, my instincts would confirm what Tristen was saying. Crap...

I looked around, quickly thinking fast, then started moving in a hurry. By the time the woman found her way down to the cellar, there would be nothing out of place and no hybrids to be seen at all. Tristen was ducked down literally inside a box, lids closed behind him where I helped him in. Joining him was various tablewear, specifically the laced table cloths and the occasional candlestick holder that tends to jab into him. It wasn't exactly a comfortable fit, but it was a fit on very short notice.

I on the other hand, not having the luxury of being able to fit into any box, ducked down behind a stack of boxes, roughly two boxes high, near a wall. I kept my instincts up, trying to track her every move. If anything, I may have to get rough with the maid to make sure she doesn't make a sound.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:19 pm
The maid would walk past the hiding spots of tristan and Blizz without batting an eyebrow, locking up the cellar doors from the inside. She rubbed her arms as she walked past the two again, walking over to a thermostat. "It shouldn't be this cold. I'm not sure about turning this up, though...." She peered around the cellar, now trying to discern if there was an external force somehow that was causing thing. "Maybe I'll bring it up to Amelie..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:37 pm
Espeon_Commander
The maid would walk past the hiding spots of tristan and Blizz without batting an eyebrow, locking up the cellar doors from the inside. She rubbed her arms as she walked past the two again, walking over to a thermostat. "It shouldn't be this cold. I'm not sure about turning this up, though...." She peered around the cellar, now trying to discern if there was an external force somehow that was causing thing. "Maybe I'll bring it up to Amelie..."

I overheard the maid talking to herself then it had me wondering...am I really at that level of strength that just my mere presence is enough to chill a room? Or is it simply that I didn't have control over my abilities like I thought I did. No one else said anything back at headquarters and I share it with a dragon hybrid. You know...let's just write that off to her being thin-skinned. That being said, I wouldn't move for the moment, trying to wait on the maid to take her leave from the cellar. Tristen and I wouldn't be able to come out of hiding otherwise. "....."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:16 pm
The maid would tilt her head, then shake it, leaving the thermostat be. "I'll just let her know. I will not be responsible for the potential spoilage of so much wine..." The maid hurried out, turning off the lights behind her. Now, for the moment, they were in the clear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:13 pm
Espeon_Commander
The maid would tilt her head, then shake it, leaving the thermostat be. "I'll just let her know. I will not be responsible for the potential spoilage of so much wine..." The maid hurried out, turning off the lights behind her. Now, for the moment, they were in the clear.

I peered out from behind the boxes, getting a good look of the place. The maid was gone. "....." I then darted off from the boxes, then went to the one that Tristen was stashed in.

"She gone?" Tristen whispered up to me.

"Yea...come on..." I said, helping the boy out of the box. "I'm sure someone will be back soon, we got to get moving. The exit is this way...come on." I said. The two of us rushed off towards the exit where the maid left. When we approached the door I cracked it, only ever slightly, to get a look at what was around and to see if there was anyone close by.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:22 pm
Blizzard would see the maid just turn around the corner as he opened the door, leaving the area, which looked like a hallway, empty. Sounds could be heard faintly, but they were extreme distant.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:24 am
Espeon_Commander
Blizzard would see the maid just turn around the corner as he opened the door, leaving the area, which looked like a hallway, empty. Sounds could be heard faintly, but they were extreme distant.

"..." I motioned to Tristen to stay close. I opened the door, letting Tristen out, then closed the door behind me. I looked around, realizing something just now. Who knows how many rooms there were in this place and what each room was designated. If it was like any other snobbish place, I'd wager that any social areas were first floor, along with any servant quarters, second floor on forward was actually estate owners rooms. I couldn't sense Aile at the very least yet, so she is probably on the upper floors somewhere. I didn't want to confront her just yet, I needed evidence of some kind to start grilling her, or someone else if needed. Otherwise I'd get nothing more than what she let slip back while we all were chasing after that Zygarde.

I then rushed off, silently as I could with Tristen close behind me, and keeping alert to any other unwelcome company. We needed to perhaps get upstairs.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:29 pm
The hallway would be mercifully empty for the moment, allowing them to move without any issues. However, when they had gotten to the exit, where it led to a stairwell, the same maid from earlier could be heard, conversing with the same elderly voice. "My apologies, Amelie, but I wasn't sure earlier. I normally don't go down there, so I didn't remember the temperature we keep it at!"

"Child, if it seemed colder to you, then you should have sent out a whistle. The guard birds are trained to listen to any of the servants here," she'd scold the younger maid as the two came down the stairs, allowing Blizz and Tristan their first look at the lady giving orders. Now, while the other maid had a longer than stereotypically normal skirt, the elderly maid's outfit was almost akin to another region entirely. Long black sleeves on her dress, which went down to her ankles, and a white ruffled apron around her waist. Her silver hair was pulled back into a bonnet, and the bright blue eyes that sat upon her wrinkles face appeared sharp, in drastic contrast to her appeared age. She also moved much faster than her appearance would give away, the maid having to speed up a couple of times to keep up with the one known as Amelie. "I told you who we should be keeping an eye out for. Now, for your sake, I do hope that they haven't gone far. The lady shouldn't be attacked in her own home, her last safe spot..." She stopped, looking down the stairs intently, like she caught some small notice of them. "Who's there?!"  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff