Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] No such thing as too much (Nicolas and Tourmaline) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:08 pm
User Image User Image

Dea and #Teddy#'s Teepee | xX Green Tea Tree Xx's Teepee

This is a private RP between these two Soq. Please don't post unless you've been invited to do so emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:31 pm
Tourmaline was, in all sense of the word, an incredibly vain individual. She loved to admire herself in the reflections of placid lakes and she loved to pamper herself by having items that she could compare her beauty to. Her small hoard of shiny objects ranged from brightly polished beads to hand-mirrors that she had seen twoleggers use to look at themselves. Tourmaline loved to feel like the princesses she had about in stories and even though she didn't live in one now, she was sure she would eventually find herself residing in a castle that those same princesses lived in. But lately things in her little glade had started to bore her.

The shiny baubles she had collected had started to lose their luster with her and she simply couldn't have that. There was just no way on Earth that she would allow herself to grow bored with the knickknacks she prided herself on having, so she set out to find more. In her mind, there was no such thing as too much of a good thing. In fact, why wouldn't somebody want more of what they liked? It seemed so silly to turn something away just because you already had "enough" of it. When did Tourmaline ever have enough of her baubles? Never.

So the crystalline bedecked mare had set on a trip to find the fanciest, shiniest thing she possibly could and maybe even find a few smaller things that caught her eye on her small quest. The only thing that would make her journey all the better, she realized, was if the self-proclaimed princess had a knight in shining armor. Tourmaline smiled at the thought, walking through the snowy woods with a spring in her step.

Dea and #Teddy#

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:55 pm
Nicolas decided to go off on his own for a little bit, but not because he was tired of the company. Oh no, he loved being with his mate, Berry, and the other members of the herd when they were at home. The little red Usdia wanted to find some gifts for everyone, especially to the little beauty that captured his heart. He was hoping to find her a flower that didn't grow in the meadow that housed their leaders or maybe one of those sparkly rocks. The little mini knew that his mate would really be happy with anything, as long as it came from his heart.

The Usdia continued his trek through the forest, hearing the crunch of the snow on the ground. Truth be told, this was his favorite time of the year, when he brought out his little green sweater to add some cheer. Currently, he had left it at home, since he had just worn it the previous day. Just as his mind was on what to get, he heard more crunching. Hmm, seemed he wasn't alone out here today after all, he should go see who was wandering through the forest. He quickened his step, until he found what seemed to be a mare that was pink and green.

"Hello, nice to see someone else out today. May I ask what you are looking for, I might be able to assist you,"Nicolas piped up cheerfully. This was not a mare he had met before and he loved meeting new people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:21 pm
The sound of crunching snow that was coming off from the distance made Tourmaline pause. Her tail flicked casually as her light green eyes peered off into the distance until she saw just what was causing the sound. Oh, a mini, how quaint, she thought. It wasn't often that she saw usdias wandering about. Perhaps it was her living arrangement with the lost foals that made it such, but she was always incredibly fascinated whenever she saw one. They were just so cute, she couldn't help herself.

The mare listened to him and gave a nod of her head, a gracious smile on her face at the offer. "I do happen to be looking for something." He wasn't quite the knight in shining armor she had been hoping to stumble upon, but Tourmaline supposed this was close enough. There was always a sidekick of some sort that would help aide the princess. "I'm looking to find something beautiful and extraordinary. I don't quite know what I want though... Maybe you can help me decide?" Her voice was sickly sweet, a trick Tourmaline had learned would help her get things they way she wanted. "And please, feel free to call me Tourmaline."

He seemed like the type that would be more than willing to help her should she ask for it, and what better way to find as many shinies as possible. Whatever he helped her find she would agree to, then she would look as troubled as she could and ask him if they could, perhaps, seek out something better while she tucked the bauble away on her person. She would be sure to collect some marvelous things. "I saw a soquili with a chain of crystals on their side. I wonder if we might be able to find something similar..."

Dea and #Teddy#

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:50 pm
Nicolas looked up at the taller mare, listening as she confirmed that she was indeed looking for something. Maybe she had lost something in the snow or needed a present to given to someone else. He knew there were people who looked for things for themselves, but he never liked to think the worst of someone right from the start. The more the other spoke, the more he figured she was nice like Berry and Aiyana, right? Her voice sounded gentle and sweet, so he felt like it must confirm his suspicions. It seemed she was looking for something with beauty, but wasn't sure what. Well, that certainly seemed easy enough to help her with, after all, there was so much beauty all around.

"Tourmaline, that is certainly a lovely name for such a pretty mare. My name is Nicolas, Nick for short. Hmm, crystals you say...I am sure we could probably find some of those. I have heard those are best to find in caves or places like that. I know there are some rocks that sometimes hide very special treasures,"Nicolas answered. He was excited to help her look for something pretty. He liked being able to make people smile, maybe helping her would make her happier as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:58 am
Tourmaline could hardly help the growing, almost predatory, smile on her face. She concealed it well though, not daring to show her true intentions to someone who had fallen to her wiles. The mini, who had offered her name to her so easily, was certainly going to be of use in her her search for more trinkets. Now Tourmaline could easily avoid dirtying her pelt and scales while she tricked Nicolas into doing all the searching and dirty work for her.

"Mm, why thank you! Your name is quite quaint as well. It's very adorable." Her words continued to fall from her mouth, dripped in honey and laced with a sugar. The mare carefully shifted her weight from hoof to hoof, tilting her head to look at Nicolas with curiosity. "Do you know where such place might be? You seem to know so much about where crystals are. I never would have thought to look in such places."

Dea and #Teddy#
Sorry for making you wait so long. Classes started up for me again @_@

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:34 pm
Luckily, Nicolas did not know what thoughts were going through the mare's head. If he had, his earlier assumption about her character would have been quickly dashed to pieces. Since he did not know, he would be more than willing to help her with looking for the shiny trinkets she was after. When she finally spoke, Nick bowed his head to her in thanks for the compliment about his name. Her words sounded so nice to him, making him unaware of her true intentions of buttering him up. Then she asked the little Usdia if he knew where such a place was and a thoughtful look came to his eyes. Yes, he did believe he knew where they could go to find the crystals.

"Yes, I think there is an underground cavern a little bit of a walk from here. I think that would be the best place to go to get those crystals you want. That is, if you do not mind going on a small trek to get to it. It isn't terribly far, but there is some walking involved,"Nicolas explained. And for him, it would seem even further because of his small size.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:25 pm
Her tail swished from side to side as she continued to put up her charade of a helpless damsel. She had surely stuck the jackpot in this situation. Though he may not have had the looks she was hoping for, he was certainly proving knowledgeable and useful in her pursuit of fantastical and wondrous things. If Tourmaline could have it her way, she would be bedecked in gems of all colors and glass baubles that caught the light and created a magnificent sparkle. She wanted to be the most beautiful mare and she wanted her accessories to enhance and add to her, self-decided, good looks. Tourmaline didn't need someone to tell her how wonderful she looked, but she also wasn't going to be the one to turn away compliments and praise. If there was one thing the pink and green kirin loved more than stories about princesses and princes, it was have her ego stroked and boosted.

"Oh, you just know so much about this sort of thing! I'm so luck to have run into you Nic! Without you I'd be so, so, soooo lost!" Flattery, it was the best way to butter someone up, to get them to trust and like you. She knew how ego worked, she knew how stallions worked, and she was sure the rules of her little game didn't change based on whether they were a mini or full-sized. With practiced steps, Tourmaline leaned down to gently nuzzle the side of his face, offering him a sweet smile. "You said you think we can get to this cavern you mentioned soon, right? We should go right away. I'm certain we'll get there in no time." She feigned a slight shiver as a wind blew a chilled gust, turning large, innocent-seeming doe eyes to the usdia. "I just hope it doesn't get much colder."

And so they walked, Tourmaline pretending to truly care about Nicolas' conversation with her. She responded in all of her practiced responses, ranging from concerned "Ooh's" and "Ahh's" to the few murmured sounds of recognition and invitation to continue, all the way to her sweet-as-honey smile and a nod of her head in agreement. All that mattered to her was that she was soon going to be surrounded by beautiful gems and she didn't even have to lift a hoof to get work done, not with her little "companion" with her. She was certain she would be able to rest comfortably after feigning injury after a short period of looking for gems and telling Nicolas that she was too scared of risking further injury to herself. "Surely, you understand, don't you Nic?" The line echoed in her mind as she mentally practiced different tones and varieties of inflection. Tourmaline would have to make it sound just right, after all.

Dea and #Teddy#

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:24 pm
Nicolas pawed softly at the ground in front of him as she spoke about how he knew a lot and she would be so lost looking without him. He was just doing what he could to help, it was the kind of stallion he was. Also, it helped that someone had mentioned the cavern before and he happened to hear it. When she nuzzled the side of his face, it really didn't do anything for him, only Berry's touch made him feel like jumping through hoops. He nodded his head to her questioned about getting there soon, it shouldn't be too long of a walk. When the wind ruffled his black mane, he happened to like it. The cooler weather was something he enjoyed, especially when it snowed.

"I am sure we will get to the cave before it gets too cold out. I like this weather, but I suppose it isn't for everyone. I do agree, it is best if we get going now though,"Nicolas nodded. He led the way to where the cavern he mentioned was. The little Usida tried to keep the conversation lively as they walked, trying to pass the time as best as he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:26 am
Tourmaline walked along, keeping her smiling, charming facade going while she was in the presence of Nicolas. It got tiring, trying to seem sweet and happy all the time, but it was just soooo boring after a while. Though she was going to happily do whatever she needed to do to get her crystals. As if she would let someone like Nicolas see past her charms to who she really was.

Her green eyes sparkled as she saw a cave entrance just on the edge of her vision. Still far away enough to seem small and with a slight haze keeping it from entering proper focus. "Oh, is that the cave you were talking about Nicolas? I think I see it." Her steps quickened as she moved forward, her excitement carrying her body forward. "Do you know how to get the crystals out of the cave?Do you think it will be hard to do?"

Dea and #Teddy#

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:10 pm
Nicolas did not find it tiring at all to keep up a cherry disposition, but that might be due to the fact that was how he was. He did not know that his companion was growing weary of all the smiling and pleasantries, course he probably would just keep trying if he did know. When she mentioned a cave, he couldn't see it yet himself, because of his short size, but this was about the area he knew the cave opened up. If Tourmaline said she could see it, then it must mean he had remembered the location correctly. With the question about how to get the crystals, he had to think about what was the proper way to get them out of their resting place.

"Yes, I would imagine you are seeing the cave entrance, though I cannot see it myself yet. As for how to get them out, I think if we stomp in just the right way, some of them will come loose. Or we could use a rock to dig some of them out of the cave floor,"he answered. He really had to trot to keep up with her when she had sped up her pace. He figured she probably forgot he was smaller, so it took him more steps to keep near enough to her to reply to things. He wasn't going to complain though, since that wasn't his way and he knew she was just eager to get to the crystals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:15 am
Tourmaline felt practically giddy at the thought of adding some gems to her collection of shinies and baubles. Even as she entered the cave entrance, keeping to where the light that shone through the cave's mouth still touched the dark rock walls of its interior, the mare looked about her with excitement and a sparkle in her eye. Yes, this place was absolutely perfect! She'd be able to feign injury at some point after pretending to have worked so hard and then let her little mini companion do the rest of the work for her! Such a brilliant plan, if she could say so herself.

The white and green Kirin looked to Nicolas and smiled as sweetly as ever. "Wow, I'm so glad that you knew about this place! You must be so smart, Nicolas," she purred, letting her honeyed words reach his ears. She looked to one of the walls and inspected it, trying to see any bumps or lumps that would be housing her desired treasure. "Do you think we'd have to go much further in to the cave to find them? Or can we start looking here?" Honestly, she was just hoping she wouldn't have to get her coat much dirtier and she knew that the deeper they went, the more likely it was that her perfectly cared for pelt would be covered in black dirt and grime.

Tourmaline very daintily started trying to get the rocks from the wall by stomping against them. She knew she would never loosen one at her pace, but that Nicolas didn't need to know that. The more naive he was to her own intentions, the better.

Dea and #Teddy#

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:50 am
Nicolas had managed to get to the cave a few minutes after Tourmaline had, since it took him longer to get that distance. As he stood in the entrance, he worked on catching his breath, while the mare looked around the cave. He kind of hoped she didn't notice he had come in here out of breath, since he didn't want her to think it had been hard for him. When the Kirin finally turned to him, he gave her a bright smile, glad she was happy. At her question about if they would have to go further, he looked thoughtful for a moment. His emerald eyes looked around the cave a moment, there didn't really seem to be any showing at the moment. Plus, he seemed to recall someone saying before that the best stuff were usually deeper into a cave.

"I am sure we are going to need to go further into the cave. If you want the prettiest jewels, they are usually found further from the surface. So, if you will follow me, I will lead the way to where it should be,"he explained brightly. He was kind of sad that he had left Danica back at the herd, his familiar probably would have been able to help. Ah well, he supposed that didn't matter right now, so he started to lead further into the cave, glad there was some lanterns that were left here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:42 am
Off in her own little world, Tourmaline hardly took notice of the mini beside her. He was nothing more than a tool for her at the moment, and while she loved to butter him up with flattery to get what she wanted, she had very little care for how he was faring.

Her weal attempts to break the stones in the cave wall came to a quick halt and her tail flicked in irritation. Of course they'd have to go deeper, of course she'd have to risk getting her wonderfully cared for coat dirtied. She took a deep breath to calm herself, taking a moment to collect herself and hide what ever traces of irritation had made themselves known on her brow. Tourmaline would absolutely not risk turning the little mini who had joined her away, especially since he was just so easy to trick!

"Oh, well, if the prettiest jewels are further then let's go," came her cheery voice. Her green eyes watched as Nicolas started leading the way, waiting till he got a few paces away. After all, if anything were to happen, it was best it happened to him first.

Dea and #Teddy#

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:46 pm
Nicolas noticed her tail flick in what appeared to be annoyance, wondering what made her upset. Maybe it was because her stone breaking had turned up nothing, he figured that was the most logical explanation. Once she seemed to calm down, it seemed she was ready to go deeper into the cave, he was glad. He took one of the lanterns in the cave gently in his mouth and began to head deeper into the cavern. He didn't hear Tourmaline's hoof steps behind him right away, but when he did, he knew she was following. He had no idea she was allowing him lead because if anything should happen, he would be the one hit first. He kept his ears alert for any sounds he might hear within the cave, so nothing would surprise them. After a little traveling, he was sure he heard the sound of water.

"From the sounds of it, there is an underground water source. If you are thirsty, we can stop for a drink. Also, we may find some of the jems near by,"he told her, looking over his shoulder. He waited to see what she would say, before moving on.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff