Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 am
Courtyard: An enclosed area, often surrounded by a building or complex, that is open to the sky. It's where students often spend their breaktimes between classes.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Focused l Location ➤: By the Fountain l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Small Backpack
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

"I'm back in zis forrrsaken place." Valeria muttered walking around the school enjoying the weather, it's not like she hated here. The only problem for her was the language barrier even though her speech is slightly improving that doesn't say the same for her grade in English last year. 'Just need C zis year, I kan kontinue off to heaven.~' she smiled at the thought. She went over and sat by the fountain in the court. She already settled down her suitcase back at the dorm and hopefully her roommate won't snop around her things...

She placed her small back pack on her lap then unzipped. "ELEPHANT IN CHINA SHOP!" She exclaimed her shock what her eyes behold. Her experimental IED was falling apart. How she was able to carry such a thing especially a BOMB across the border remains unknown but mor importantly it didn't go off. "Lucky it didn't KA-BOOM! Zat vould be painful." she let out a laugh not phased by the danger. She slowly looked around the area especially a teacher, if she gets caught holding an unauthorised device she could be..."Gah! Zis school is vorld var 1 everyday!" she protested her rights.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains: She's free to RP ^^

Rush And Crush

Lya Ness

Yuuki-Chan17

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

The two girls weren't quite sure what to expect at this school. They'd heard it was different. For people who were 'like them'. Did that mean demons, or just different humans? The two ventured in, and saw a pale haired girl by the fountain...just in time to hear her use a phrase very wrongly.
"Er, isn't it 'bull in a china shop'?" Kuroda asked her sister.
"I think so...I'd rather not correct her when she's holding...what I really hope isn't a bomb." Souretsu said.
"I'm sure it's not real...I mean, would they really let a student in here with weapons..." she asked, but as they heard her go on.
"Kuroda, I think that's a real bomb, and the school is full of psychopaths." Souretsu said, now considering dropping out before class started. At least at a normal school she wasn't at risk of being blown up.
"Dangerous psychopaths, huh? Sounds like we'll fit in just fine." Kuroda said, bumping her twin's arm, then making her way over to the pale haired girl. She was kind of cute. She sat beside her, and gave a smile. "Hi there, beautiful." She said.
Souretsu resisted the urge to facepalm. Of all the girls to flirt with, she chooses the one that brings explosives? Usually Kuroda was into shy girls or tsunderes...but seeing as there were none readily available, she'd flirt with any other girl she found attractive.

Role: Students
Mood: Amused
Company: Some girl with a bomb.
OOC: I think this is the picture I used in their porofiesl I apologize if it's not. I recently updated theri profiles in a forum wher I keep my characters...
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:22 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Chilled |
∑ Thoughts →→| Lucius dear, where are you? |
∑ Items →→| none |
∑ People Near By →→| Valeria |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

There was a black slit that form in the air near Valeria. It was demonic in nature to be sure...it wasn't subtle either. The rift began to open more and a woman began to walk out of it. Once clear of the rift, it closed and the woman stretched and yawned. "AHHHH its sooooo nice to finally get away from the office." Divinoxia said with a smiled gleaming brightly from her face. Her aura though spoke otherwise. I mean, what do you expect from a Lord of Hell. Looking around, Divinoxia spotted three students talking to one another. "Oh Hey there Kiddo's. Do you know where I can find your headmaster Lucius? It's been a while since I have seen his pretty face~" The demon cooed. Her tone was surprisingly calm and peaceful. She lost interest in taking over this place after a certain event but thats a whole other story. The Demon turned part of her attention to the twins and raised an eyebrow. "Huh, you know...you look kinda familiar...but oh well."

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:11 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Analysing... l Location ➤: By the Fountain l Company ➤: Strangers l Item/s ➤: Small Backpack

Valeria rampage through her backpack to see how much damage the device too while on the flight. Her ears perked up when someone greeted her in a strange manner, "You look grreat today, too?" she replied unsure. She looked up and did a double take it was a girl in a uniform. She greatly approved her outfit, "My name Valeria." She smiled and held out her hand for a handshake until her silver eyes traveled south, "Arrre you going to kause stampede?" she asked curiously, "Vhy you kut?" She gentle tugged on her navy blue skirt, indicating the length of the red eyed girl's skirt. You can tell the girl wasn't 100% fluent in english. She notice another copy of the girl except her eyes were darker and wore a different outfit but their face, she looked to them left to right. "Whose rreal one and whose mirrorr?" she said, unaware that they are both made from flesh and blood. She's been in this school for a long time, you have to ask these kind of questions.

Val jumped in surprise when a woman in black and red popped out of literally nowhere. She didn't say anything but stare at the mystery woman, most of her words were blurred out while Valeria was analysing her outfit. She bit her lips uncomfortable, if this person wasn't an elder her rant will go like this, 'Madam vith zose ballons! Zey arrre going to drrrop!' but something about her made her uneasy. "Нет." she shook her head.

Out.Of.Chains: It's alright, they look the same to the ones in the profile ^^

Nightmares in Daydreams
[/quote
Yuuki-Chan17
[/quote

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:58 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

The girl's accent was a bit hard to understand, especially since english wasn't even the twin's first language, but they understood the gist of it. "Valeria. That's a very pretty name." Kuroda complimented. She didn't quite understand the next two questions, but when she looked between her and Souretsu, they both smiled. "We're both real." Kuroda answered.
"We're twins." Souretsu answered. "Just remember I'm the one with green eyes."
"And I'm the one with red eyes." Kuroda chimed in.

Out of nowhere a portal from hell, yes they could tell, opened up and a demon stepped out. How could they tell this woman was a demon? Well, not may people could open a portal to hell, or would travel from there. The aura and scent of this woman identified her as a demon. After addressing them rather condescendingly as kiddos, she asked if they'd seen the headmaster.
"No. We just got here." Souretsu said. She tilted her head to hear they looked familiar. "Really? You wouldn't have seen us in Hell. We were born and raised in this dimension." For reasons their mother wouldn't explain, she wanted her girls to be exposed to everything Earth had to offer. If there was a difference between Earth born and hell born demons, Souretsu and Kuroda didn't know it.

Mood: Amused
Company: Some girl with a bomb, and another demon
OOC: Kinda jealous. Everyone has such pretty posts. I'm not good at making them so pretty.
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Wise AF Athena

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:23 am
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Items →→| none |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Its okay Yuki, it took me a long time to get my posts looking good. it just takes time |

Divinoxia tilted her head and blinked a few times. She may have been a Lord of Hell but many human gestures and languages were lost on this one. Was she really that scary? She lost much of what she used to be that made her scary...but what scares a lord of hell...lets be honest here. Shadowy tendrils wrapped and swallowed the woman quickly and she vanished from sight. As quickly as she disappeared, Divinoxia reappeared right in front of Valeria... a whopping five foot warp jump." Nyet? Wait! Thats one of those human languages you mortals came up with! But which one was it...Nnnnyyyeeettt...I swear I heard that one before. Uhh..I cant remember. Do you know where Lucius is? I really need to have Tea Time Talk with him." Divinoxia had one arm crossed her chest and the other hand to her cheek.

The Twins however, answered Divinoxia's question. They had just arrived and didn't know his location. That was disappointing. Navigating this school was always such a pain in the rear. All those hallways and rooms with random and useless stuff in it. When the girls said they were Earth born, The demon chuckled a bit. "Ahhh it must have either been a parent or one of my subordinates is a doppelganger... anyway. Its very rare to see Earthborns...and twins at that. Now I just need to find that adorable little Lucius...le sigh." Divinoxia let out a deep breath and slumped her posture. With a quick idea, she stood back up straight and gave a devious smile. She would stay with the girls! They will end up leading her to her destination! It was brialliant~

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:20 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Courtyard ✲ Company: Valeria, three strangers ✲ Items: Bag
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Ah, another year was starting up at Videl!~ Hopefully, it wouldn't be quite as insane as the last one. Selene had arrived just an hour ago and left most of her things in her dorm room. She was relieved to find that, once again, her roommate would be Valeria. But.. Her friend had not been in the room. In fact, she had no idea where the Russian girl was, which was disappointing. She had been looking forward to seeing her again, after all! Fortunately, she had learned that she could find pretty much anything she wanted to, so all she really had to do was go looking for her. Soon enough, she found herself going to the courtyard.

Her face seemed to light up at the sight of the light haired girl. She raised one hand to start to wave to her, opening her mouth to call out.. But stopped herself as she noticed the other people there. Two dark haired girls and... A white haired woman, who had just seemingly teleported in front of her friend. She closed her mouth and lowered her hand, deciding that perhaps she should not try to approach until she knew what was going on. It didn't seem like anything bad was about to happen, just from a glance over it, but she was still afraid to go near. After the last year, could anyone blame her? She pushed her glasses further up her nose, frowning a little bit before she lightly clutched at the messenger bag hanging from her shoulder.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Worried, nervous ✲ Thoughts: Val! Oh.. People..

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:05 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Analysing... l Location ➤: By the Fountain l Company ➤: Red Girl & Green Girl, Jack in Box, Lord's Angel l Item/s ➤: Small Backpack

Valeria's mouth shaped like an 'o' "Grreen girrl rred girrl" for some reason that reminded her of Christmas. Val's widen when the three began talking about ...Hell!? Val is a christian but not one of those high religious ones, just the kind that don't want to mess with demonic voodoo magic though military equipment of mankind doesn't seem to faze her. 'God please send me one of yourr angels.' She prayed silently. Valeria jumped again, "YOU! STOP POPPING LIKING JACK IN BOX!" She said irritated by the jumpscares, even though she seems capable of handling herself. She can be a scaredy cat. She continued to stare at the lady strangely suddenly an idea came in mind. "You vant to find big man? Zat's easy! Follow beating organ." She instructed with a smile while shaping her hands into a heart shape. It was worth a shot.

Valeria looked to the side and let out a loud surprisingly girly squeal. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and sprinted towards the short haired girl like her life depended on it. "Lorrrd is my saviorrr~!" she cried in victory and gave Selene a bear hug that almost send them crashing down. She let got of her, "Da! Let me introduce you to Red Girl, Green Girl and Jack in Box." she smiled happily.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:29 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

The demon decided to show off by a warp technique...which interested Souretus. How far could she warp like that? How much energy did it take? She decided not to ask at the moment, since the other's aura gave uoff a lot of authority. It was dangerous in a way. She didn't want to get into a fight on her first day of school. Not again. The other seemed curious about the language, but and was very interested in Lucius, but after getting dissappointed, she suddenly perked back up.
Kuroda grinned at the nicknames. Green girl and Red girl. Not too bad, as far as nicknames went. It could have been much worse. They'd gained many nicknames in their years of troublemaking, many of them not kind at all. Valeria's reaction made Kuroda hold back a laugh. Comparing the demon to jack in a box. Before she could say something, both demons flinched to hear the squeal, and winced as Valeria mentioned the Lord. Talk of them, or mentions of Christian and Catholic religion were painful for the both of them. They saw her hug a cute dark haired girl with classes. The twins came over. Sourestu gave a wave.
"I'm apparently green girl. Please call me Souretsu." she said. She wasn't quite smiling.
"That would make me red girl. My name is Kuroda. And it's very nice to meet a girl as cute as you. She said, smiling at Selena, giving her hand a soft kiss in greeting.
Souretsu sighed. Well, the harmless looking girl with glasses was probably less dangerous than the girl with a slightly broken bomb, but did her twin have to flirt with nearly every female she met? At least she didn't' try to flirt with the somewhat scary demon.

Mood: Amused Annoyed.
Company: Some girl with a bomb, another demon, and a cute, shy girl.
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537

Wise AF Athena

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:54 am
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Items →→| none |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Its okay Yuki, it took me a long time to get my posts looking good. it just takes time |

Follow the beating organ? Oh she meant the Heart! "That's it!" Divinoxia said snapping her fingers. She turned on heel to leave but stopped mid stride. A thought crossed her mind and she began laughing. "Oh silly me. I forgot. I'm One of the eight Lords of Hell...I dont have a heart~ Well not anymore at least. I cant remember where I placed that thing." The Demon snapped her fingers again and shadowy claws rose from the ground and held up Divinoxia like she was sitting in a lawn chair sun bathing. She heard the mention of Lord and not having hell follow it and it saddened her. She also forgot that almost no one worships her anymore...ah those were the days. Watching as the students grouped up together, she wondered hat the next thing do was. She could warp into the School but who knew where'd she end up.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:17 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Courtyard ✲ Company: Valeria, Souretsu, Kuroda, "Jack in box" ✲ Items: Bag
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she inwardly debated. Go over to Valeria? It looked like her friend might need some help.. Or maybe. She cringed as she heard the yelling, though most other words were lost with how quiet they were. Should she? Should she not? She started to take a step towards them, then stopped. Those two girls looked really similar. Like, identical, from what she could see. Were they related? Maybe... They didn't look so scary... But that other strange woman definitely set off all kinds of alarm bells. She fidgeted slightly, rocking on her heels as she tried to decide whether or not to approach.

Her indecision was soon halted. As if sensing her presence, Valeria let out a loud squeal that made her eyes widen in shock, and fear until she realized that she was okay. Although she did have an impulse to try to dive out of the way as her friend charged at her. Even though they were so close, it made her cringe as she braced for impact. She let out a little 'oof' as Val hugged her, stumbling back and just barely managing to catch herself before they could fall. "V-Val!" She exclaimed in greeting, loosely hugging the Russian girl back. She let go a little bit after the other girl, then listened as she introduced the people she had been with. Giving them funny nicknames that made her smile. Albiet, nervously. Nothing was ever so scary when her friend was there, at least.

This gave her the nerve to stay put as the two dark haired girls approached. Up close, it was more apparent how much they looked like each other.. But they had different eyes. And one girl's hair was more like a really dark brown than black. She timidly raised one hand a little as the first girl spoke, introducing herself as Souretsu. Or 'green girl'. She tried to make herself look smaller as she spoke.. And attempted to force a smile. It was tiny. And more like a grimace. "N-nice t-to m.. M-meet you.." She mumbled meekly. Her voice was so very quiet.. The other girl's introduction got a stronger response.

She felt heat flooding her cheeks as Kuroda complimented her and kissed her hand, turning them a deep shade of pink. Did she really just do that? She ducked her head and looked off to one side as she gently pulled her hand back before edging around Valeria.. Trying to hide behind the one person she knew. She didn't really know how to.. Take someone greeting her like that. What to say, or what to do. What could she even say?! She always found it difficult to deal with people.. But this was even worse than normal. But.. Maybe she was just overthinking things.. Yea, that had to be it. Kuroda probably just meant that in a totally not-flirting way, so she was being weird to react like she did. Maybe it was a culture thing. That thought did nothing to comfort her. In fact, it just made her feel even more embarrassed. As these thoughts ran through her mind, she slowly slid down, clutching at Valeria's arm while peering at them over her shoulder.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Embarrassed ✲ Thoughts: No, that can't be right...

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:09 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: By the Fountain l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Small Backpack

Valeria stared in awe at Kuroda's way of greeting, she placed a hand on her chin thinking... "OH~! Zat means zat...you guys arre demon prrincesses rrright!?" she guessed excitedly obviously blind that Kuroda was trying to flirt with her friend. She only seen that kind of greeting in fairy tale story books when she was a young toddler. The twins didn't seem so bad, they didn't have like spade-like tails or horns on their head though she was getting annoyed with the old lady's love sickness.

Val placed a hand over Selene's shoulder and waved at the swins, "Don't vorry she's just little shy, but once you get to know. She's grreat to have arround. And lifesaver at english homevorrrk." she said quietly the last part and let out big coughing fit then sniff. "Okay, I'm good." she excused herself.

Then it hit her! Eight Lords of WHAT!?! "Madam! Frriend in need is frriend in need but you arrren't frriend indeed." but she was going to help her anyway. "Vith my keen solider instincts you'rre husband is in ... Sleep Cham- I mean Study Hall!" she made a mental guess then shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, I hearrd grrown man scrreaming while I vas on kampus." she answered with a scratch of her head.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams
[/quote
Yuuki-Chan17
[/quote
Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:32 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

And…they were right. The silver haired demon was a terrifying force. One of the leaders of hell. Souretsu was relieved her instincts were good. Kuroda was relieved neither of them said anything stupid that would get them in trouble. They’d gotten into some sticky situations before from a single sarcastic comment. Val did try to send her away. To study hall. Who knew if the person she sought was there, but the twins felt on edge with the woman there. They didn’t know how to react with hell born demons. They seemed more violent. The two had been raised around humans for a while, so they knew better how to interact with the rather frail species.

Souretsu saw the black haired girl was very shy. Poor thing was probably a bit overwhelmed, having two strangers come up to her. At least she got a verbal response. She tried not to facepalm at Kuroda’s obvious flirting. She was probably going to chase the shy girl away before she realized Kuroda did it because she liked her. As expected, the shy girl hid behind her extrovert friend. Souretsu was guessing that friendship started by Val finding her, and more or less adopting her as a friend.
Kuroda titled her head at Val’s deduction. “Demon princesses? Not even close.” She said with a laugh. “No, we’re just ordinary demons, and my attempt to charm your cute friend just failed miserably.” She said.
Souretsu rolled her eyes. ”I’m sorry about her. She’s a skirtchaser. But, no, we’re not important demons. Just citizens of this dimension. We’ve never even been to hell.” She assured them. She’d heard demons had a pretty nasty reputation around these parts. Causing chaos and murders. She hated when demons like that gave ordinary citizens like her family a bad name.
Kuroda smiled to hear Selena was good in English homework. “Really? I could use a few one on one lessons.” She said, even though her accent was barely heard. The two had learned English at a young age. Kuroda soon winced to feel a hard dig in her ribs, courtesy of her twin. She got the message; ease up on the flirting.

Mood: Amused Annoyed.
Company: Some girl with a bomb, another demon, and a cute, shy girl.
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537

Wise AF Athena

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:59 am
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Items →→| none |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Hopping off her "chair" The demon squealed happily. That was one place she remembered how to get to. She decided to leave the students alone for now. They seemed to be on edge...which was good. As they needed to be, but because of her. "Thank little one! Keep rocking that silvery white hair!" Dispelling her summon, Divinoxia walked passed the group of girls and began to form a highly concentrated area of energy away from them. With one swipe from her hand, another rift opened. As the Demon began to walk into the rift, she stopped and turned to the girls. "Hold your light tightly. There is a shadow coming, and he will try and steal it away." Divinoxia's tone changed drastically. Going from a carefree to rather serious. Though what she said and how it was said...Divinoxia was warning the girls. Why she would do this, no one knows. She took pride in meddling in other's affairs. "if you wish to prepare, search for Divinoxia The Blackheart in your. Learn her history and you might be ready for the coming darkness.Take care little ones." Divinoxia knew that these students didn't know her or her history with Lucius and some of the staff members. She wouldn't warn everyone, but since Valeria helped her out, a little reward was in order. With that being said, the Hell Lord stepped through the rift and it immediately closed behind her.

-Exit-

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items