Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Boys' Dormitory
Boys' Common Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:56 pm
Boys' Common Room: A place where to chat and relax during non-teaching hours with your schoolmates. You may invite a girl that is your friend BUT not during night hours.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:43 pm
User Image
User Image

"Things can always be worse..."

---

-After setting down his things, Alex moved aside the two couches and table in front of the fireplace. With the space opened up, he could properly practice. He left the leather guard on the ax. No need to bust the floors, right? Each movement showcased a controlled ferocity that could have chilled even the bravest to the bone. He began to sing as he moved, lining each position with a phrase. There weren't really any words, but it helped control his breathing. He could feel the warmth charm wearing off and silently thanked whatever force kept the fireplaces going at night. After a while, he rested the ax against one of the couches and pulled an i-pod and blue-tooth headphones out of the box. He put on a random playlist and pulled off the hoodie, dancing got him sweaty and he didn't want to do laundry so soon.-

---

"...that's a personal guarantee."

Mood : Okay Company : - Negative Capacity : 7% Items : Genja, maintenance box, blanket.

OutOfCharacter :

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:34 pm
User Image
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

It was a shame that Lorenzo didn't have a chance to view Alex practice his axe swinging. Of course that would have had him question why he had an axe and was swinging it around like a maniac but it would have made a good conversation starter. "Listening to some Linkin Park" Lorenzo joked seeing how the guy was looking rather edgy with his axe and hoodie. "Joking joking. Don't try to penetrate me...with the axe that is." Okay even Lorenzo could feel the cringe from that sentence of course the double meaning was enough to make him chuckle. Walking over to one of the couches he sat down and looked over at Alex, still nervous and embarrassed about what had happened. Hopefully his smile and joking manner covered it up. "Isn't a fireplace a major fire hazard" Lorenzo asked trying to make some small chat.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Boy's Common Room

Ψ Company: Alexander

Φ Mood: Meh

Σ Condition: Okay

Π Song: Nothing

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-Alex stopped after a pirouette that would have been perfect had he not suddenly noticed Lorenzo and halted mid spin. He hadn’t actually expected him to follow. “Åh, se vem som bestämde sig för att visa.” He wiped his hair back and picked his hoodie off the floor, using it to wipe his face off. “Jag föredrar Bowie.” He sat on the floor before sprawling out on his stomach. With a sigh at Lorenzo’s attempt at a joke, he squirmed close enough to the couch to grab the genja. “She is called Åtrå. Yearning, in English. Though, it is blood she yearns for, not love.” His gaze was turned to the fireplace with the other male's remark and he shook his head. “My grandmother, Cal, enchanted all the fireplaces so the fire can't escape them. The school burned down early on and was rebuilt by the late owner's son. There isn't a hearth here that could hurt anyone that didn't knowingly walk into it. They do, however, require someone to keep the fires going.” Damn that was a boring fact, why did he say it. Hauling himself up, he plugged the i-pod into a small speaker. Music began to play and he stepped over to Lorenzo. “Do you dance?” He smiled and pulled the other off the couch and into the proper form for a tango. “Just follow my steps.” Alex guided them through the basic steps of the dance, moving around the open space. This was so much easier than talking.-

---

Mood : #NeverAwkward Company : - Negative Capacity : 7% Items : Genja, maintenance box, blanket.

OutOfCharacter : “Åh, se vem som bestämde sig för att visa.” Ah, look who decided to show. “Jag föredrar Bowie.” I prefer Bowie.

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image

"Um you do know I don't understand a word you say right?" Lorenzo wasn't sure if this had occurred in Alex's head simply because the other kept speaking that language. Or maybe the other was just doing some rude insult that he didn't want want Lorenzo to hear. That was also quite possible. Two could have played at that game but he was tired and didn't really want to just spew insults without knowing what he said in the first place. Sitting on the couch Lorenzo adjusted his sitting position, to get comfortable. Putting one leg over the other, switching which leg was on the other every few minutes. When Alex talked about his axe a nervous smile appeared on Lorenzo's face, how could it not when the guy talked about an axe like if it was a living being. Of course that sentence was nothing compared to the paragraph of exposition about a common fireplace. "You could have just said no. You didn't have to make up a story" Lorenzo would say. Apparently that chart made by Barney Stinson was correct, the more attractive the person the crazier they are. "Nice song" It was very catchy, he liked the beat. Tapping his finger to the beat. However it seemed like it wasn't just meant to be heard as he was asked to dance with Alex. Well not asked in fact it was kind of forced. "I don't really dance...okay then I guess I don't have a choice" Lorenzo would say as he was dragged into the dance. While he didn't want to dance he was really want to pull away from a dance. Doing his best to follow Alex's step, Lorenzo placed his hand on the other's waist.

Φ Mood: Embarrassed

Σ Condition: Okay

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:00 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

✶·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·✶
Student ✶ Homosexual(Seke) ✶ Single ✶ Wearing: Sol Casual 1

✶ Returning from spending some time with his sister Sol made his way to the common room. While most people might really enjoy alone time, people like his sister, Sol preferred to be around noise and activity. Something about it seemed to relax him more than peace and quiet every could. Entering the room Sol noticed some music playing and saw two dudes dancing together. With a grin he watched them for a bit before deciding for once not to butt in on other people's business and keep to himself. He didn't want to kill the mood of whatever lovey dove stuff was happening between the two so he sat on a chair on the other side of the room. Once seated he let out a small side and turned to the table beside him. There was a small lamp on it and out of pure boredom Sol started messing around with the light. He used his powers to make the light flicker on and off like a strobe light and smiled as he stared at it. "Yes. I'm getting it." While making a light flicker may seem like a small thing to most, it wasn't to Sol. It was a sign of control. He knew he had the ability to make the light burn so bright that it would burst, but that wasn't why he came to this school. He actually came here to learn how to tone down his powers so he'd never accidentally kill someone...again.

vampire_queen_star

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Boy's Common Room l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos didn't have to explore too far to see there were other males in the dorms. Weirdly, this kind of excited him. Mithos really never liked other people, but since he arrived he has felt the urge to make friends. Was it all because of Penny...?

Looking around Mithos saw two males dancing, and another sitting playing with the lamp. The two pair seemed to be having fun, so Mithos turned his attention to the boy sitting playing with the lamp. He walked over and sat in a chair fairly close to the boy. Can you change the color of the lamp? Mithos asked the boy with a smile.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:43 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

✶ A bit startled by the sudden voice Sol jumped a little and looked up to see a blonde boy sitting not to far away from him. The mere fact that he got startled to begin with was enough to make Sol laugh before answering the boy, "Sorry. I'm laughing at myself. I guess I was to absorbed in playing around that I didn't notice you sneaking up on me. Anyway to answer your question in theory I should be able to change the color of the light since I can manipulate it, but I've actually never thought of trying to do that. Let me give it a shot."

Sol then turned his attention back to the light and focused really hard on it. In order to change the color he'd have to manipulate the properties within the light instead of the whole light like he was doing before. This proved to be more challenging since it was such a specific property the dictated color and in the end the only thing Sol managed to do was make the bulb burst. The moment the glass shattered Sol leaned back to keep it from hitting him. Luckily the glass didn't seem to scatter far and for the most part just shatter onto the table the lamp was on. Still, Sol became a bit worried of the blonde boy's well being. "Sorry about that. Guess that's something I'll have to work on," he said with an embarrassed laugh masking how frustrated he actually was with himself. "You're not hurt or anything right?" He said as he stood up and got closer to the boy to examine his face for any glass shards.

vampire_queen_star

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:52 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Boy's Common Room l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos gave the boy a smile as he watched him try to change the color of the bulb. It seemed however, that this task wasn't one the boy could complete. The bulb shattered, and Mithos watched as the glass flew is different directions. A few hit his arm and one hit his cheek, but Mithos didn't notice nor feel it. That was one advantage of being a lifeless being. W-well you gave it your best effort! Perhaps if you keep practicing! Mithos gave the boy a thumbs up.

As the boy approached Mithos however, his smile turned into a frown. Too close... Mithos thought as he looked the boy in the eyes. Realizing that the boy was looking at his for any residue of glass, Mithos quickly acted surprised and looked all over. There he saw the glass shards in his arm. Oh... haha don't worry about it, I'll be alright. Mithos said as he began to pull the shards out and place them on the table where the broken lamp now sat. He didn't want the boy to worry, so Mithos put on a calm face. Besides, it was just an accident anyways.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:20 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

Damn it... Sol thought as he mentally scolded himself. What's the point of having powers if all they're gonna do is hurt people? He mentally questioned as he watched the blonde boy start to rip the shards of glass out of his arm. "Hey, I don't think you should do that so roughly. It might make it worse." He said as he took the boy's arm and looked at the cuts. "They don't seem to be very deep so the bleeding shouldn't last a long time. You should still get those wrapped up. Again I'm really sorry about this mess. Not the best first impression huh?" Sol said, faking another smile.

"I'm Sol by the way. Sol Lancaster. It's good to know my name in case you decide to sue me for damages." He said jokingly, but honestly he wouldn't blame the boy if he did want to sue him. "I actually have some bandages in my room. My sister insisted that I keep some just in case. At the time I thought she was being ridiculous but I guess she was just thinking ahead. I could run and get them and be back in a minute, or we can got to the infirmary. Whichever you'd prefer."

vampire_queen_star

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-A few songs played before Alex returned Lorenzo to the couch. He masked a grimace as others entered the room, almost immediately silencing the music. "För jävla skull. There goes the possibility of a nap." Alex yawned and looked at his watch. Maybe a short one... When he went to ask Lorenzo, he was already asleep. He smiled and quickly took his things back to his room, returning for the other male. He picked Lorenzo up bridle style and left.-

[EXIT]

---

Mood : #NeverAwkward Company : - Negative Capacity : 7% Items : Lorenzo.

OutOfCharacter : “För jävla skull." For ******** sake.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image

Mithos smiled up at the boy. Please don't worry yourself...its really not that big of a deal. Shaking his head, Mithos continues to pull the glass out of his arm. Once all the glass was removed, Mithos's skin began to glow a gold color, and the wounds quickly healed. No scars, no marks, nothing. See? No big deal. I'm Mithos by the way.

Your sister comes here too? Haha how cool! I use to have a sister, but we were never in school together. Do you both use the same magic? Mithos was trying very hard to be sociable, which was very hard for him.

vampire_queen_star

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:28 am
User Image

Lorenzo was a quick learner, he was by no means great at it but as long as Alex lead Lorenzo could keep up. However as time passed, their constant movements and being awake for more than 18 hours had completely tuckered him out. Being placed down on the couch his hand rested in on his chest as it would rise and fall. His eyes would fluttered close as he fell into a deep sleep. During his sleep he was lifted up by Alex, sensing warmth nearby his hands grabbed on to other's shirt as his face nuzzled against the other's collar.
((EXIT))

Φ Mood: Okay

Σ Condition: Exhausted

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:43 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

"You can heal yourself!?" Sol shouted in a tone that seemed like a mixture of excitement, shock, and relief. "Dude that's super cool! Do you know how useful that would be for me? I'm always doing risky stuff that results in me getting scrapped up. The closest thing I have to healing is that I can draw energy from the sun and light in general. It won't heal my wounds but it will keep me from getting tired and can even be used as a replacement for meals sometimes." Sol explained before realizing that he probably sounded like a douche who was gloating. "Oh I don't mean to go on and on about myself! I just like comparing what I can do to others because there are so many people with awesome powers here that differs from my own. Is there anything else you can do Mithos?' Sol asked before Mithos questioned him about his sister.

"You have a sister too? See we have something in common already." He said with a chuckle. "No we don't have the same powers...actually we have the opposite. You see my powers are based on the sun which is why my fire and light abilities are more intense than most people with fire powers. Her abilities are based on the moon." Sol briefly explained with a grin as he thought about how him and his sister to the eye don't seem related at all. They both have very different powers, they don't look similar at all, and their mannerisms seem very different, but that's only because people don't know Selene like he does. Sure she's all shy and quiet out in public but when it's just then he drags her on all sort of adventures.

vampire_queen_star

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:01 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Boy's Common Room l Company ➤: Sol l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos kept a smile on his face as he listened to Sol speak. It was kind of...interesting to see someone so enthused about their powers. This boy is interesting... he thought to himself. When Sol asked Mithos about himself, Mithos just shook his head. Oh there isn't much more I can do... Lies of course, but Mithos was still sticking to his plan. Besides, no one really needed to know how powerful the boy was.

So...in a way you two are like Yin and Yang! Total opposites, however one is not the same without the others. As Sol asked about his sister, Mithos shook his head. I had a sister....she passed away many years ago. She didn't have any abilities....You are very lucky to still have your sister. Make sure to keep her close to you.

vampire_queen_star

Boys' Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas