Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Girls' Common Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:58 pm
Girls' Common Room: A place where to chat and relax during non-teaching hours with your schoolmates. You may invite a boy that is your friend BUT not during night hours.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:13 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Common Room l Company ➤: Unconscious Victim l Item/s ➤: Luggage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

While she was going upstairs to get the luggage from the hallway, she noticed a woman at the doorway of her dorm room 104. "Another!?" she exclaimed in surprise. "Zis zing vas better zan I thought." she said surprisingly proud of herself. She held in a deep breath then force pulled the white haired girl out of the door and quickly shut the door. Then smell still lingered from the door but it was better than the inside. "Vell to club." she said to the unconscious guard. She took one of the luggage and went back to the common room while dragging the woman by her jacket from behind, when it came to going down the stairs Valeria didn't pay no particular to the guards body being dragged down the staircase, might have hurt her back by the process.

Valeria left bag of luggage near the empty fireplace and laid the guard one of the couches. "STAY!" she commanded, then quickly left to go get the rest of the luggage and bags.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Thee was no sound that came from the guard, say for the clanking from her sword down the stairs. That was going to hurt in the morning. Ashe may be much more physically fit than any normal human but being dragged down a stair case...thats killer on the back. When Valeria laid Ashe on the couch, a cough came from the guard, but the lights were still out for the this guard.

∑Location →→| Girls Common Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Horizon Zero Dawn Rap |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | .... |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:14 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Common Room l Company ➤: Unconscious Victim l Item/s ➤: Luggage

After Val was finished transporting the their bags to the common room, she began to grow worried that the other two weren't back yet. It not that far to the entrance door. Val scratched her head confused until she heard a cough from the guard. "Zank goodness, it's not lethal." she let out asigh of relief. She quickly walked over to the woman then examined, "Vhy you no vake up!" she groaned, she placed a hand on her chin thinking how to snap back her to conscious. She snapped her fingers, "I hope you're ready~" she rubbed her hands, she presume she's still breathing so..
She will use a pinching mechanism the second knuckle of both the thumb and the first finger -- two hard surfaces pressed together, so it can be more effective.

Valeria began to pinch at the most effective in areas where the skin is naturally most sensitive:
+The inside and back of the upper arms
+The sides of the upper chest near the armpit and sides of the pectoral muscles.
+The lob of the ear.
+The tip of the noise.
+The fold of skin between the noise and the top lip.

Out.Of.Chains: I'm so sorry...

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was waking up on her own, but when Valeria started pinching her...she woke up alright. The guard startled awake by the last two pinches. Her nose was extremely sensitive and those two pinches woke her up completely but not in the kindest of ways. Yelling a bit, Ashelia threw a punch in a random direction thinking she was being tortured or something. Likely Ashe missed Valeria completely. Her eyes were closed so that was a saving grace for Val. Not many get up from a full on punch from Ashe. "YOU"LL NEVER TAKE ME!......uuughh.....w-what happened!?" The wolf said holding her nose and with one hand and forehead with the other. "Where am I and what was that awful stench?" Ashe looked and found herself by Valeria, one of the Third Year students she had been very familiar with.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Groggy |
∑ Thoughts →→| What happened?|
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda entered the room with Selene still in her arms just to hear someone yell 'YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME!' And saw her throw a poorly aimed punch at Val. The other then started asking questions. Kuroda smiled. A wolf...she had met a few of them..she found them to be hot tempered, but she liked them for the most part. It was obvious by her smell. She was about to speak, when her twin entered, with both of thier bags.
"They let wolves in here too? Progressive school." she mummered, and set the bags by the wall. She smirked to hear the other's question. "Horrible, isn't it? Humans think it's bad enough, but we've got it worse. I got sick, and Kuroda even blacked out."
Kuroda winced. "Ah...you felt that, did you?" She asked, looking embarrassed that the other had sensed that. She held Selene a tad closer, as if knowing she had to set her down soon, but wanted badly to keep holding her.

Role: Students
Mood: Happy Anxious
Company: Selene, Val, some other white haired girl
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Wise AF Athena

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:55 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Girls Bathroom|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Bring Back The Summer |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Slightly sickened |
∑ Thoughts →→| ....ugh it smells soooo bad!|
∑ Items →→| Guitar and Mini Amp, 3 bottles of perfume |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

Shinda went to her room and quickly changed out of the bikini and and into some normal dry clothes. She also grabbed ALL the perfume she had. This was supposed to last her a good portion of the school year without having to restock...but when duty calls...there is no helping it. Shinda went to the Common room and found that there were quite a few people already there. Probably because of the stink bomb. Though Shin did not see Yuki, she wonder if Yuki was still grabbing stuff to combat the smell. As a joke, Shinda grabbed her Guitar and an amp to play some "battle" music as they cleansed the halls. Looking a bit closer...was that the school guard?! What was she doing here? The girl took a seat and waited to see if or when Yuki would arrive. This was totally going to be in the year book.

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Common Room ✲ Company: Val, Ash, Shinda, Kuroda, Souretsu ✲ Items: N/A
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

By the time Kuroda had arrived at the common room, Selene had gone from just leaky eyes to full blown crying.. Complete with the stuffy nose and sniffling that so often came with tears. She could hear shouting coming from the common room while Kuroda walked in with her. She had no clue what was going on there, but that voice.. It sounded like one of the guards. Was there something bad happening? Between her already bad eyesight and her tears, she couldn't really see anything.. But there would probably be a lot more noise if there was something worse than that stink bomb. She did notice that Kuroda held her a bit closer, which made her whimper quietly and try to shrink away from her.. Not that she really could. All in all, she seemed quite pathetic at the moment.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Scared, a tad bit on the overwhelmed side ✲ Thoughts: What now..?

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightsmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:54 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda felt a bit bad at this point. She didn't want to make Selene cry! She set the girl down, and wiped her tears away. "Sorry, hon. I didn't know you'd get that scared. I thought it'd be faster if I carried you." Kuroda said. She had only hoped spending a bit of time with her would help her be less scared, but it seemed it had the opposite effect on her.
Souretsu was giving her twin a bit of privacy with Selene, and looked over at Shinda. "You play guitar?" she asked. Kuroda had been teaching Souretsu the basics, but it was hard for her to grasp it. She was thinking of sticking with the piano.

Mood: Guilty Anxious
Company: Selene, Val, some other white haired girl, Shinda
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:50 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Girls Common Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Come Home |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Slightly sickened |
∑ Thoughts →→| Oh nice! I might to get more people how to play!|
∑ O.o.c →→| The Song she plays is her Theme Song. Just so people know lol |

Shinda was setting up her mini amp when she heard Selene start crying. That poor girl...Shin was going to try and ask for them to let her go but they already had. Then Sourestu looked over towards her and asked if she played guitar. "Yup! I'm the Music Tutor. I work with Mr. Dragunov. I play a couple other instruments but the guitar is my favorite and best." Shinda couldn't help but feel bad for Selene though. An Idea popped into head and she hoped that no spirits would be attracted this time. Plugging in her guitar into the amp, Shinda strummed the strings making sure they were in tune. After she knew the guitar was tuned, she began to play one of the songs that she hoped might calm Selene. Shinda sang the lyrics to the song aswell. Being a talented singer, it would a shame if she didnt sing as she played. After all this was song from one of her favorite bands back in the US.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Awe l Location ➤: Common Room l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Luggages

"JESU-!" Valeria yelled when she was ALMOST hit the sudden movement surprised her so much she rolled back away and ducked behind a couch from the violent guard. She peaked behind the couch and stared at Ash, "Ah so you are alive. Zat mixturrre of five sulfurrr-kontaining chemikals and smells like rrrotting food and carrrkasses aka Prrroject: Ungodly Smell." She answered her question with a smile and nod, at least it works effectively to werewolves. She went close to Ashleia and whispered in her ear, "I'll give you 100oz steak if ve keep zis hush, hush and say skunk enterrred ourrr rrroom." she went back and smiled innocently.

People started entering and she let out a sigh of relief when she saw Selene, 'Vhy she crying?' she looked over. She looked over the girl with the guitar, her ears suddenly perked up. "You can't be serious...brother still vorks here." she said in disbelief, her suddenly became more relaxed by the music and watch in awe.

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia rubbed her face while Valeria explained the bomb she created and dentonated in the school dorm rooms. Whether it was on purpose or accident...It smelled horrible. Why would someone make such a thing?! On second thought, it was probably for the better that she didn't know. As long as it didn't happened again with her Ashe around, she was happy. Then it was as if the gods sent forth an angel to Ashelia in her time of need. A 100 oz Steak! This was a bribe she could not ignore. "You my angel have a deal. In fact I may just look the other way if I ever catch you up late or something like that." Ashe could never resist such an offer. Steak was the food of the gods! This deal pretty much gave her a free pass to roam anywhere Ashe would normally patrol. Soon after, Shinda began to play some music and everything stressful just seemed to melt away for the moment at least. It was beautiful song and very relaxing.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hungry |
∑ Thoughts →→| I want that Steak! |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:42 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Common Room ✲ Company: Val, Ash, Shinda, Kuroda, Souretsu ✲ Items: N/A
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

As soon as Selene was put down, she scrambled away from Kuroda, letting out a little whine.. A moment later, it was accompanied by a crash as she tripped over a carpet and fell onto one of the chairs. "Ah!" She pushed herself upright, then rubbed at her eyes with one hand, sniffling heavily. Her nose felt completely stuffed up, so she couldn't breathe out of it. When she heard Valeria's voice, she paused and looked around, then got up to go in her friend's direction. "V-Vaaaaaaal.." Her voice was an unsteady, drawn out whine. Definitely very pathetic. Soon, she noticed that someone was playing some music and.. Singing.. It was quite soothing, which did help to calm her a little bit.. But she was still very scared of that demon. Souretsu wasn't so bad, but only because she hadn't been around her much.. And she seemed fine to keep her distance, unlike Kuroda.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Still scared, but calmer ✲ Thoughts: Vaaaaaal!!

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightsmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:34 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda watched Selene, focusing more on the girl than on the music. She frowned to see the other scramble into the chair, and cry for her friend. She was a bit jealous of her friend, and looked over at the white haired wolf. She heard what transpired between her and Val, and had to turn aside to hide a smirk. So Val was a bit of an instigator. Even if Kuroda didn't see a relationship forming betwen her and Val, she could definitely foresee a friendship.
Souretsu was nearby the chair, and frowned as well. Poor girl. She sighed. "I'm sorry about Kuroda. She gets a bit...forward when she flirts with someone. She just thinks you're cute." she said. She hoped that explaining would help Selene with this. "But she would never hurt you. I wouldn't either." she said. it was only after that, she heard what Val and the wolf were speaking about. Uh oh...she'd have to keep an eye out for them. Dammit, did she have to watch Kuroda AND Val? Babysitting her twin was bad enough. Bribing with steak...though Souretsu probably would have agreed to. She heard what Shinda said, and turned her attention back towards her. "I personally like the piano best. Something about it just calls to me."

Mood: Guilty Slighly exasperated
Company: Selene, Val, some other white haired girl, Shinda
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Wise AF Athena

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:50 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Girls Common Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Not so Sick |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm I might be sleeping out here tonight.|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda was pleased to see that the people were enjoying her music. It was nice to try and ease the tension...or try to anyway. The best part was that she didn't attract any spirits. When Sourestu said that she liked the Piano the best, Shin's eyes began to gleam with happiness. "I love the Piano! Don't get me wrong, the Guitar is my baby but I play the piano as well, not nearly as well as I would like though. Are you taking a music class this year?" Shinda waited a little bit before beginning to play a bit more, but this time it was more rock/metal than the last she played. Though she turned down the volume so it wasnt very loud. If someone were to ask or cheer her own to be louder, she would gladly oblige. Shinda over heard the guard and Val and wasn't shocked when Ashe took the bribe. Once you learned that Ashe's favorite food was steak, you could get away with a lot.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff