[PRP] Movie night [America/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:15 pm
The trip to the theater wasn't a particularly long one. Still, Shun hoped they might be able to get something out of this. They could very well come away with nothing, or with something irrelevant to what they sought out. But it was something to try nonetheless.

He approached the front doors while still having one tiny America upon his shoulders.

"Are you going to stay that size?"

It was a little odd having her that... small.

Lizbot
Azuredreams
I THINK I NEED TO QUOTE YOU IN ON THIS TOO CUZ FACELESS? GONNA POST IN THE MODBOOK TOO IDK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:41 pm
"Boyfriend hugs make me grow back," America informed Shun, one tiny hand holding his ear to stay steady. "And mine has like, way more beard than this, hun." Her other hand patted his jaw consolingly.

"I've started going small whenever things get a bit much lately."

blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:12 pm
Shun huffed lightly at that, "Facial hair and I do not entirely agree with one another."

The little explanation of her diminutive was... interesting.

"A defense mechanism of sorts?"

Interesting.

He paused as he walked through the entrance, looking around to see what Faceless were around tending the place.

Lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:10 pm
"Maybe it is," she sounded surprised at the idea. "Huh." Up til now it just seemed like she had lost control of some part of herself at worst, was experiencing random magic at best. The idea that there was a purpose, maybe even an important one, stunned her a little. It was a thing to think about later.

"Are you sure we can't go see the evil chipmunk?"

blade kuroda
azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:31 pm
"Why do you want to meet it so badly? If its cage had not changed, then you will not even be able to see the damn thing."

Shun was not a fan of the Destroyer.

Lizbot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:38 pm
"Because there's some things in life you just gotta see with your own eyes, Shun," America lectured.

blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:29 pm
Both America and Shun would realize that the hand that waved to them, the ticket seller, did not look so much like a mannequin as it looked like the segmented hand of a doll.

... and there was a face to the thing, though it's entire form seemed to have a glow all of it's own (it's features seemed to twist and disappear out of the corner of their eyes). They were beckoned closer to take their tickets.

Obviously there was a show on.

Blade Kuroda

lizbot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:55 am
"I do not think the Destroyer is particularly worth it."

Shun shook his head then took note of the Faceless one that waved to them. It looked a little different from what he had last recalled. Perhaps he was seeing flickers of whoever this particular Faceless used to be.

Stepping forward, he took the tickets for the both of them, and nodded curtly to the figure before moving on.

"Seems there is a show after all. Just a matter of what it is."

Azuredreams
Lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:39 pm
"Whoaaaaa..." Looking up at the seller, their massive size made the odd features-but-not-features more than a little awe-inspiring. Maybe a little dizzying as well, but if America got motion sick, at least it wouldn't be super messy, right?

"The other night I watched a bunch of old PSA movies on YouTube," she commented as Shun navigated the theater. "I wonder is this place has like, ones on magic..."

blade kuroda
azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:00 am
"Maybe... though I hope that is not what we are about to view here."

Shun walked straight past the concessions stand. He was not interested in other Ashdown food in the slightest.

On the way to the actual theater room, his gaze flicked to the walls, looking for any notable movie posters.

"Keep an eye on the posters. They may have some hints."

Lizbt

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:47 pm
The posters, unlike the other times, were distorted and faded. Whatever was on them had been twisted and ruined with time apparently, nothing able to be determined.

Another faceless waited to take their tickets, motions fluid and strange, as it bowed and opened up the rope to let them into the theatre. Much like it had been the last time, there were a number of faceless in the seats that were seemingly waiting for something to start.

All the damage that had been done by the Destroyer was still there, though this time there was no rubble blocking the upper sections.

... which was where their tickets said their seating was.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:54 pm
"Holy s**t!" America gasped at the sight of the theatre, worry and confusion fully absorbed by her awe at the structure. Hand slapping at Shun's cheek, she exclaimed, "Look at this ******** place, what the heck it's SO FANCY! This has been here all along? Do they ever show new releases?!"

blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:52 pm
The tiny slap on his cheek felt weird.

Shun passed over two tickets, then took a moment to look inside. It looked as it did the last time he was here. Taking in a deep breath, he started on up the stairs to find where their seats would be.

"I have only seen one thing here. It showed some events of the past. I do not think they show any... normal movies."

Lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:44 pm
Normal movies were absolutely a no-go. Maybe.

Or they just couldn't get the digitals necessary to show anything current. Perhaps they only had reruns because-

Moving along.

In the upper balcony it turned out there were tables. It was quite fancy and, stuck in the motion of gesturing for them to sit, was another one of the not-quite-faceless in a maitre d' outfit. There was a candle that flickered on the center of the table and old, barely readable menus.

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:52 pm
"Awwww, this is so nice of them! THANKS FELLAS! This is strictly a friend date though, Shun, don't fall in love with me. Do they have desserts?" Leaning over to get a better look at the menu, she nearly falls off his shoulder.

blade kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces