[PRP] In Another Castle (Nasir & Preacher) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:04 pm
She was ********' starving. Not literally, but she was hungry as s**t and pretty sure Alexis owed her food for some reason. Preacher got paid tomorrow, but tomorrow wasn't today and she didn't have anything left in her house. She had savings, of course, a portion of her paycheck went there first. But she'd rather starve for a couple of days than dip into them. That was emergency money. She never knew when she might be tossed out and back to using a tent. Least it wasn't near as cold anymore.

Preacher banged on Alexis' door. "Hey, open up! It's me, Preacher!" That dickweed; where were they?

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:52 pm
It was not - actually - Alexis's door. It was, in fact, Nasir and Wil's door but- Well, Nasir would say it was Alexis's door anyway so it was moot.

However, someone banging at the door got a particularly wide-eyed and somewhat worried Nasir opening up the door and nearly getting a face full of fist because of all the banging. He had to take a step back and ended up tripping in the wrap around skirt he was wearing, landing flat on his a** a moment later with a low grunt of pain.

Preacher's hello was delayed as Nasir pushed himself back up to stand with a sigh.

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:47 pm
She jerked her hand back, blinking. "Oh s**t, are you ********' alright?" Preacher hadn't expected someone else to open the door, and Alexis would have either dodged back or bit her fist. Either was fine. Instead, there was this guy, who definitely wasn't Alexis.

"Was lookin' fer Alexis. Are they here? They owed me a thing n'-" And her stomach growled, loudly. She soldiered on. "N' I was gonna make 'em take me out."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:17 am
"I'm alright, just didn't expect someone to be banging on the door that hard and not be police or something ..." Nasir was dusting himself off, patting at his skirt a moment before he realized they were looking for Alexis.

"Ah, no, Alexis is out at the moment. They're usually home not long after dark but that's still a while off." It was also their day off from Darlene's so Nasir was not entirely sure where they were, though there was a trickle of worry in the back of his mind ever since they had-

Well, he was not going to think about it.

"... you wanted them to take you out for food?" he inquired because he heard that stomach grumble. They could've heard it in another country.

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:51 pm
"Well, kinda, mebbe..." she mumbled. Preacher did not count, and she knew that. She frowned and it frowning could make a sound, hers would be deafening at the revelation Alexis was out.

She sighed. "Yeah, I bought them fries n' s**t and other stuff away back n' thought I could scrouge up food from 'em in return. Don't get paid 'til Friday, y'know." Preacher shifted her weight from one foot to another. "I bet tha ******** at Zac's house."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:39 pm
"I don't know if they're visiting Zac at the moment," Nasir replied, a look flickering across his face as he patted himself and then looked to Preacher. He was not actually sure if they had talked to Zac at all since the ... incident.

Mostly because he was certain that Zac would probably be upset. Nasir certainly had been.

"Well," he spoke after another moment, "if you're hungry, I can feed you. I was about to make some nachos."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:47 pm
"Prolly." She waved her hand dismissively. Alexis and Zac should hurry up and bang already.

His offer, however, focused her attention and Preacher fixed him with a both disbelieving and distrustful stare. "I ain't got any money," she said. Hadn't she just mentioned that to him?

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:25 pm
"... uh ... this ... is my house? So it's free?" Nasir looked genuinely perplexed that Preacher thought she would have to pay.

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:14 am
"W-wait. You're offerin' to feed me? For free?" Nasir must have grown a halo and six wings judging from the way Preacher was looking at him.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:15 pm
"Is that really so strange?" Nasir blinked, not quite used to this kind of reaction. Alexis had always kind of just taken things when he offered and everyone else was always just thankful he shared and-

"If you're hungry, you shouldn't keep being hungry ... Especially if it's because it's right before payday or something." He clearly did not approve of people not being able to eat. Food was important. It helped people feel better and was, for Nasir, the way he helped.

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:11 pm
"Yeah, it's strange. Nothin's for free. I'll buy ya dinner at some later point." There. That made her feel a little better for even considering accepting Nasir's offer. She grinned at him. Preacher was super hungry and now there was an acceptable condition for accepting the offer. All was good.

"I love nachos. N' I feel like I've seen ya 'round afore."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:27 pm
"You can buy me groceries if you want but not dinner. It's kind of weird for me otherwise, 'cause I usually am the one doing the cooking and I enjoy it." Nasir really did not see the point in buying him a meal when he could cook for himself and others. He made a gesture for Preacher to follow him, making sure the door was shut, and heading towards the kitchen.

"You eat at Darlene's, right? With Chief Mercer sometimes? I'm the cook and I run the kitchen there."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:36 pm
"Thas'it!" she said. "Mercer's m'boss, so sometimes he takes me out n' stuff." She followed him, looking around the place curiously.

"D'you ever get tired of cooking, though?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:59 pm
The living was immediately visible, a ridiculously large couch in there with a low coffee table in front of it and a rather reasonable looking entertainment center. As they went to the kitchen, they passed by what looked to be an art room as everything in there looked to be art related.

Nasir's kitchen, however, was his pride and joy. The appliances were fairly new (all within the past four years) and gleamed as if they were well taken care of. A center island was there, stools around it, and he moved past Preacher to go back to pulling things out for nachos.

"You're his admin, right? He's nice, though he doesn't get along too much with my boyfriend." Pausing for a moment, he looked over his shoulder and blinked a few times at Preacher. As if the last question was ... unthinkable.

"Never. I really enjoy it and people like to eat the things I cook ... so it's kind of a never ending cycle of good feels."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:55 pm
"Eh, why don't he like you b.f.? Mercer's a nice guy, though he does freaky stuff with his eyes..." She trailed off, realizing that if she were talking about freaky eyes, Alexis would win that trophy. That jerk. Nasir's apartment though, was pretty damn spacey. She wondered how much rent was.

She propped herself up against a wall and hopefully mostly out of the way. "Well, I heard somewhere that doin' what ya love kills it as a hobby." She shrugged. Nasir seemed particularly sappy, but he was going to feed her, she Preacher wasn't gonna comment on it. "D'you do art n' s**t, too?"

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces