iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:42 am
Wil had ended up in other ashdown and without an exit he'd wandered.

He'd wandered until he found a bench and promptly fell asleep on it. His ferret Bud was with him, sleeping in his hood, but migrated (while still leashed) to the crook of Wil's arms where he was doing a ferret's version of keeping guard.

Which meant he was chewing on Wil's hoodie strings.

amitotic
find this idiot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:41 pm
"Hey."

Lily was pretty sure she was dreaming, because all of her dreams looked the same--she was in a tree in a misty landscape, and sometimes she was a noodle in a tree in a misty landscape and the world smelled like fall. Today she was somewhere in between, and her rounded ears flickered as she looked down at the occupied park bench. When the figure didn't respond, she clambered down slowly, her tail twitching in apprehension. She leaned over the park bench and nudged the soft fabric of Wil's hoodie.

It felt pretty real. Maybe she wasn't dreaming.

She caught sight of the nestled ferret and leaned forward, glancing between him and the strings he currently chewed. "Okay, but that's not a snack," she chided softly. "Or, um, s**t, what was the...mmm...squeak squeakity not snack." Gloom had promised to teach her the words someday. Unfortunately, that day was not today.

iloveyouDIE

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 am
Bud made a face at her but instead of being skittish, seemed curious. Apparently not a very good guard.

Wil scratched his face mid-nap and rolled a bit onto his back. Bud simply relocated to his chest. He was wearing a bright pink harness and leash and almost danced for attention.

amitotic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:54 pm
"Listen, mister, don't you look at me with that tone of voice," Lily scolded, her voice nevertheless gentle as she held a hand out for the ferret to sniff. She used the other one to poke lightly at Wil's ribs, careful not to jab too hard with her claws.

"Yo, buddy, just because you dream here doesn't mean you're supposed to sleep here," she added, leaning over the back of the bench to see if he was stirring. "That's trying way too hard."

iloveyouDIE

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:34 am
Wil stirred at pokings, arm coming up to his chest to wrap around Bud because he felt his pet there.

"Hmmm?" The blonde blinked sleepily under his curls. It was almost haircut time judging by how his eyes were nearly obscured.

"Wassat?" He seemed unaware of anything improper in his surroundings at the moment.

amitotic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:28 am
"Spookville. It's where we dream but it's not safe to actually sleep here. There's, like...bears with three eyes, probably."

Once he was moving, Lily pulled her hand away, still leaned forward on the park bench. "It looks like you had a little hitchhiker, too. I didn't know ferrets could dream." Never mind the part that she was half-cousin to a ferret when the full moon was out, this was something different probably. Maybe.

She wasn't sure, to be honest.

iloveyouDIE

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:12 am
"Oh.." Wil blinked at his surroundings, "Right. Cool." As if he'd just remembered where he was. Then looked at Lily and smiled, "Hey Lily what's up?"

Wil yawned and scratched a hand through his messy blonde curls before scooping up Bud and giving him good-guard-ferret scritches.

"Oh we aren't dreaming.." Wil fished in his pocket and pulled out a joint. He wasn't afraid of getting arrested on this side, "I got stuck here so I guess I laid down."

amitotic
super responsible

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:26 pm
"Not much," Lily shrugged, lifting herself over the back of the bench to join Wil. She pulled the length of fluff that was her tail into her lap, then shook her head--with a little bit of concentration, she was mostly-human Lily and not anime-protagonist Lily, her features resettled to what she looked like outside of the full moon.

"Yeah, that's...don't do that," Lily said, not in reference to lighting up, but instead putting a hand on the bench. "Sleeping in public around here is normally whatever, it's not like we live in some crime town, but in the otherworld there's...other stuff. Bad stuff." She gave a noncommittal shrug and rattled her fingernails on the texture of the wood, a tactic to catch the ferret's attention. "You just...gotta be careful out here, dude."

iloveyouDIE

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:57 am
Wil would laugh if someone tried to tell him not to smoke anyway. In fact sharing was caring so he offered the joint out to Lily if she wanted a hit.

"I'll try I guess but Bud is a good guard," Wil held up the ferret who hung cute and limp in his hands and yawned at Lily before sniffing at her and wriggling to crawl on her fluffy tail.

"The tail is pretty cool though.. are you like a cat or a bear or..?" It was hard to tell when someone was half-animal unless there were really obvious characteristics and it wasn't like she had a raccoon mask or anything.

"Am I gonna get that?" He pointed to the furry bits. Did those sorts of things just happen? "I don't think I even have magic but people keep telling me I must if I've got this far."

amitotic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:45 am
Lily shook her head and muttered, "Nah, I'm good," at the offer. Instead, she held out a hand towards Bud, giving him a moment to acquaint himself with her.

"Fisher cat, basically a big ferret," she responded with a nod. "Not unless I bite you, but I'm not really about that life so you're SOL on the shapeshifting powers unless you spontaneously happen to be one of us. That happens sometimes." The first of them had been spontaneous, and there were others, like Preacher, so it must have been something in the water, or just in their blood.

"If you're here then you're magic," she shrugged. "Them's the rules. Early on it's something pretty small, like...'you have the dankest joints in town' or whatever. Some people go pretty full-out with it. I'm just a furry who can make snowballs." And with no discernible flourish, a snowball popped into existence in one hand, and she let it roll to the ground where it pancaked into a shapeless blob.

iloveyouDIE

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:32 am
"Girl," It woulda sounded slick if he hadn't yawned right after, "I already got the dankest joints in town."

Wil smiled slow, "But weed powers would be ******** sweet."

He didn't necessarily want to be a were-thing. Especially not if you had to get bitten (only Nasir had biting rights) and not if you ended up smelling like an animal or something. He enjoyed having opposable thumbs.

"Did the snowballs come with the tail or... unrelated circumstance?" Wil's golden hair seemed to get wreathed heavily in his smoke making him look like some sort of atmospheric instagram photo.

amitotic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:49 am
"See? There you go. Magic." Lily wiggled her fingers slowly for added effect, then looked down at the rejected snowball, which was already turning into slush.

"It's...I don't think it's related? Eve's wife told me I could do it and then I could do it. Eve says her wife can't give out powers like that, but..."

She looked back to Wil, another snowball in hand. "'You have superpowers and you can make a snowball appear at will.' Now try it."

It was worth a shot.

iloveyouDIE

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:56 am
Wil smiled a bit but was sure rolling sweet a** joints wasn't powers so much as honed skill.

With the suggestion that you could just 'do' things he held out his own hand and stared at it. Last time he'd yelled FIREBALL FIREBALL and nothing happened but that was probably just stupid.

Staring at his hand now, with kind of a dead-sleep brain, also wasn't doing anything.

"Do you know how to like... get out of here?" His hand closed and instead he just puffed his joint again.

amitotic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:26 pm
Lily watched his hand expectantly, then hung her head. Well, it had been worth a shot.

"I, uhhh...not really. If we poke around for a little bit, though, we'll probably just fall out somewhere near campus. That's how it works for me." She rocked in her seat and stood slowly, glancing back towards the blonde and his ferret.

"It's easier with company, wanna go?

iloveyouDIE

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:54 am
Wil nodded and then sighed deeply as if he were dying when he finally hauled himself to his feet. He was actually tall but with his natural posture he sort of slouched around. He'd been using his previously unnoticed backpack as a pillow and slung it over his shoulder, rabbit ears flopping lamely off the top of it.

Bud's leash looped his wrist lightly but the ferret scrabbled to stand on his shoulders.

"Ready. Let's get out of here."

amitotic

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas