iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:55 am
Wil and Nasir had been trying to magic practice a bit, which led to practicing things at home a lot but for now they'd found their way to the other side.

And Wil was absolutely sidetracked by trying to get Bud to do the bonding thing with him. Warging. That was it.

He was currently sitting on a dilapidated chair and holding Bud in front of his face staring hard at him with a nose scrunch. A joint dangled from his lips but if had been lit, it wasn't anymore. It was just a splif with an ashy end.

Maybe he spaced out.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:49 pm
It was the head of a squirrel peeking in and then scampering across the floor to pounce onto Bud that said Nasir was nearby.

Mostly because the young man had used his familiar to locate his boyfriend. A few more minutes passed and Nasir was there, poking his head in not unlike his familiar before he was walking into the room and towards Wil.

"Hey," he said with a smile, fingers going to Wil's blonde curls and resting. "You still trying to do the thing?"

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:05 pm
Wil started a bit when Trouble appeared and leapt onto Bud. The ferret was pleased as punch to play because he'd gotten past his squirming phase into the 'staring at Wil' phase and the interruption was welcome.

The blonde put the ferret down with Trouble and relit his joint until Nasir appeared and was greeted with that lazy smile of his.

"Yeah.. he's good to sit and stare at me now. I think that's progress." Considering how active the ferret could be, how antsy, he was thinking that maybe something was happening. Or at least they were on the same page.

He stretched and stood, still slouchy when he moved to his boyfriend to kiss him hello, "Maybe it's harder if it just doesn't happen."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:08 pm
Trouble was content to romp and play with Bud, clearly wanting to do so now that he had found his play buddy.

Nasir put an arm around Wil once he was close, fingers skirting up along his back and leaning into the kiss. "That's something," he agreed, "and it may be? Since you kind of ... got to work on it." A bond had to made instead of one simply forming. "You tried, um, just ... focusing on him while he's being himself? That could work too. It should be easier over here too, I mean, so you shouldn't get those migraines I got."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:54 am
Wil slouched into Nasir's arm around him and nodded a bit, "Yeah. I mean I guess I don't know what progress is. I don't have a.. scale to measure against." Because Nasir's ability had been spontaneous.

"Maybe he doesn't want to be..?" Bud. Or maybe he wasn't able to. But sometimes he felt it.. a connection maybe.. the more he tried, yes, but it was slow going.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:47 pm
"I think Leila had to work at it ..." Nasir bit at his lip, watching as Trouble and Bud romped around. His eyes turned back to Wil, face hiding in his hair because the other was slouched so much.

"I mean he was sitting still wasn't he? That's gotta be something but ... I don't know. I could try to help, if you want? Maybe do some magic together?" Like lead Wil on a spirit quest or something.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:15 am
"Yes please.." To the help. Wil smiled at Nasir. Usually he didn't worry about doing things well or right and if something didn't work he'd just ask someone else to do it but in this case he really couldn't.

"I just think I should be feeling something more.. besides that he's the cutest ferret ever..." Maybe he wasn't focusing enough.

Maybe he needed more weed.

azuredreams
neutral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:48 pm
Nasir nudged Wil back into sitting, which never took much coaxing, and then sat himself down in front of the blonde between his legs.

"I think you're feeling things just fine, Wil," he said, head leaning back and looking up at the other. "I mean I had to really work at it and it just happened to me. So ..." It was like work, kind of. Homework, maybe. "... but we're going to try this together."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:49 am
Work, as always, was difficult for Wil. Working for things was why he usually had other people do them for him. He had his strengths and his weakenesses and effort seemed to be one of the weaknesses.

But he'd do it for Bud. And Nasir. Always for Nasir.

"Homework sucks.." He yawned legs settling on either side of his boyfriend and squeezing him with his knees, "But I'll try." That was a lot for him.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:13 pm
Nasir turned his head and pressed a kiss to Wil's knee. "Yes but since it's homework, you know I'll help you." He did, in fact, always help his boyfriend.

Fingers curling around Wil's ankle, he leaned back to look up at him. "So maybe ... um ... try matching my breathing? First?"

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:52 am
"Sure," Wil watched Nasir and his fingers curled around his shoulders. Mostly he wanted to play with his hair but that was super counter-productive to getting things done. With his hands on the other's shoulders he could more easily feel the other's breathing.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:35 pm
Wil could play with his hair later (it was getting a little long, though not quite to his shoulders yet). His other hand came up to rest against one of Wil's, Nasir's eyes sliding shut and letting his own breathing even.

He continued to breathe slowly until it seemed like Wil had matched him.

"I try and picture Trouble in my mind," he said quietly, "like he's something I can reach and touch if I just ... open the door to where he is in my head."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:59 am
Wil matched the breathing with effort at first before the pacing was natural. He only then realized that closing his eyes might help. He was too tempted to watch things, such as Trouble and Bud playing.

The blonde closed his eyes and tried to just concentrate on what Nasir was saying.

Wil could see Bud there, could visualize him, but he didn't feel that door there. It wasn't that it was closed, but he was having a problem finding the connection at all. He felt like he was running through a dark hallway with the ferret ahead, just out of reach.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:56 pm
Nasir ended up leaning his head against Wil's knee, fingers curled still around his boyfriend's ankle. Part of him wondered if he just could- Maybe if he- His fingers tightened and he tried to reach for Wil instead, the magic that was his boyfriend, the magic that they had ...

Could he do that? At least here? Give Wil a guiding hand somehow.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:38 am
Wil didn't know that Nasir was reaching out to him magically, he was still concentrating. He could now feel Bud there, just out of reach, but then slowly he could feel Nasir.

He wasn't with Bud, but with Wil and it only bolstered his will to try harder.

The blonde visualized, tried anyway, just catching Bud and scooping him up and while he didn't realize it (his eyes were closed) the ferret did seem to react and stopped his playing with Trouble to watch his owner instead.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces