[PRP] For the love of all things stabby [Aodh/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:23 pm
It had been a little while since Shun put in his commission for his custom dagger. And such, while he had a little bit of free time, it seemed as good of a time as any to check up on the progress of the blade.

The detective made his way to the scrapyard where Aodh could be found, and there he began to look around to see just where the guy was. He hadn't exactly been here prior.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:28 pm
There was a giant gate that blocked the entrance, though it was on a slide that could be pushed open. On either side of the gate looked to be two metallic dragons (both made to look a reddish bronze) that were likely meant to be guards.

Or something.

Once he was inside the scrapyard, it was clear to tell it was exactly that. There were bits of metal and other things that were waiting to be broken down and made into sculptures (there were many) or simply sold for what they were worth.

In the distance were buildings. One was set off behind what look a warehouse with a small office attached. There was music playing, just barely heard, and it came from the warehouse.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:11 am
Well, the metal dragons told him that he was probably in the right place. Shun looked them over a little before going further into the scrapyard. It was... curious to see all the metal bits strewn about. There were fewer cars than what he would have expected in a scrapyard. But he didn't take that much time looking around as he spotted the buildings off in the distance.

Once he heard the music playing faintly, he began to approach the warehouse. One of the two were probably in there right now, if that was any sort of indication.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:39 pm
There was an office door (it said office over it) that was open that the music was coming from. Right inside it was Aodhan, clearly working through a ledger and staring at a laptop screen as he typed in things.

He was not entirely paying attention to the fact that someone might have arrived or come into the yard.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:54 am
Spotting the open office door where the music seemed to come from, Shun started to make his way over in that direction. It looked like Aodh was busy right now.

Stopping at the threshold of the office, he peered inside and gave a light knock to get his attention.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:55 pm
Aodhan looked up sharply, jerking just slightly in his chair before he let out a sigh. "Sorry," he said, "you spooked me there for a second ..." Since he normally noticed when people were approaching but not this time.

"Hi, in any case. Were you wanting to see how things are going on your blade?" The blonde was already pushing himself up to stand but not before it saved his work on the laptop.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:29 am
"Apologies. I did not mean to startle you," Shun said before nodding to Aodh, "Yes. I figured I would stop by for a bit. I had not been to this scrapyard before anyway."

He shrugged, then eyed the laptop, "Though if it is a bad time, I can return some other time."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:20 pm
"It's fine, I just usually notice when people are coming up from the gate." Aodhan shrugged it off and then chuckled. "Yeah, if you've not been here it's ... something else."

Especially with all of the statues and everything else.

"It's alright. I was just going through the books. I could use a break." His head tilted, gesturing for Shun to follow him out the back door.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:32 pm
Shun nodded, "Definitely a bit different than the average scrapyard."

Fewer cars and more statues.

With another nod, he quietly began to follow along once Aodhan beckoned him.

"Has there been any issues with the project?" he asked.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:23 pm
"Yeah, Jaro took this place over when his uncle retired. It was more of a traditional scrapyard then but now it's kind of an eclectic mix of things that let him work on his projects." Aodh paused. "Mine too, actually."

They were stepping out of the back of the office and towards one of the larger buildings (there was another one that clearly looked like a house). "None at all, actually. I've really been enjoying the work. Got the metal in and been shaping the blade. Still waiting on the wood to get in for the handle."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:32 pm
"Well, at least the scrap is being used for something," Shun nodded. This was probably a prime case of 'one man's trash'.

"Good to hear the blade is not causing any complications or anything of the like," he added. Given the nature of the type of blade it was, there was certainly potential that something would have gone wrong. It was nice to see that he was up to the challenge.

"Have you been working on anything else as well?"

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:09 am
"We get a lot in and we've got customers that come in to swap what they have for something we have. It's a bit weird sometimes but I've gotten used to it." Aodh was smiling a little bit. "Also having the facilities to craft like this is nice. The forge area here is newer and a little fancier than the one I grew up around."

An open warehouse door was in front of them and Aodh lead him in it. There were things everywhere related to crafting, though in one corner looked to be a fairly new area (it was less grimy). That was the blacksmithing area and where he walked to.

"I've been working on making custom jewelry for some customers. Cufflinks and the like. The smaller, more intricate work, can be a good challenge."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:35 pm
Shun nodded at that as he stepped into the warehouse and took a look around. Once they had reached the area of the forge, he studied it with intrigue. He hadn't entirely been in a blacksmithing workplace before, though he had seen videos and the like.

"Keeps your fingers nimble," he commented while he looked about at some of the stuff that might have been lying around.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:21 pm
It looked almost ... old fashioned in a way, if only for the fact that there was a forge and a smelter and all of it looked like it had been pulled from a time long past. There was more modern equipment but it was in other areas. This section was Aodh's.

"It does," he agreed. "I'm a boxer, actually, so having nimble hands isn't a bad thing." Though now he was more of a crafter than a boxer. The young man was moving around the table, setting things aside and pulling out an old carved wooden box.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:30 pm
Shun lifted his head at the mention of him being a boxer. Good to know. Maybe he could try seeing about sparring him sometime in the future. But asking about that could certainly wait for another time.

Once the wooden box was taken out, he moved on over and peered to take a look.

"The blade is in there?"

Azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas