AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Astorias Teepee | Pandoras Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:01 am
It hadn't been to long since the sun had set on the horizon and the dark stallion was standing still, his body almost matching the backdrop he was staring at. The moon was out so seeing him wasn't a problem, too much. Glowing gaze mapped out the constellations and his tail flicked behind him in a happy manner.

His brother was busy with his new family and he was off doing his own thing while that was going on. He was extremely happy for him, don't get him wrong, it was just so sudden it seemed. Though he was extremely pleased to be an Uncle. He loved it so much he couldn't wait to be a father of his own one day. It was just a manner of finding someone to want to have kids with.

Pandora Talie

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageAn unlikely pair staggers through the woods tonight: the first, a fabulous winged stallion with flowing curls, black as the night; the second, a small purple and blue bobcat. Giggling, the cat leans on the equally purple haunch of his soquili companion. “Luthien! Luthien! And, and the part when the wolf fell in the punch bowl! -hiccup”

The stallion shakes his magnificent curly mane, “Yes, yes, I remember.” Luthien chortles at his clearly intoxicated friend. “Alto, you should probably lie down, my friend.”

“YEeeah,” the cat stumbles, as much as a cat can, moving laterally for a moment. “But, but, first, I need to find my bed.” He thinks this is hilarious, as well, the ensuing laughter sends him headlong, again.

The woods break and the pair find themselves in a grassy clearing. “Almost home,” the stallion notes the hills in the near distance.

“Yeah, I see it,” the cat sighs. “Looks like our adventure comes to an end, tonight.” The cat stops abruptly, “Perhaps not yours, though.” Even intoxicated, the keen eyes of a cat aren’t easily bested. The familiar gestures ahead to the horizon.

Luthien squints for a moment. “Oh!” A flicker of movement, definitely a soquili. In these peaceful parts that could only mean one thing. “I’m about to make a new friend!”

“Okay, you go, I’ll be fine,” Alto calls after the stallion, already several paces away from him. “Honestly…”

Luthien approaches the unfamiliar soquili at a full gallop.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:43 am
Pandora Talie

The quiet he had been enjoying was interrupted by the sound of voices growing closer. Glowing gaze removed itself from the black drop and turned to look in the direction he had heard the commotions.

He wasn't familiar with the area so it had been a possibility that he was going to run into someone or be near someone's home. He just hadn't thought anyone else might be up this late.

Not that it was that late or anything.

Wings shifted slightly as a lumbering shape started coming into view.

Was that stallion running towards him or at him? It was hard to tell in the dark. The stallions markings stood out in the darkness, the bright blues and glowing violets dancing in the dark. It was almost mesmerizing.

He wasn't sure what to do, so he just sort of braced himself for what could be a sudden impact."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:58 pm
“Hellooo!” The stallion stops with a flourish. “My name is Luthein! You’re new! Where are you from?” He gushes, getting what many may consider uncomfortably close in the process. His breath is steamy from running and no doubt still reeks of alcohol.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:46 am
Pandora Talie

The exuberance from the stallion was almost a shock to him but he managed to keep it from showing on his facial features. "Hello Luthein." He managed out as he was bombarded by an array of words. Clearly he was in a spot that was very much frequented by the other male. Which wasn't a bad thing, but at the same time it seemed very light for this much excitement.

"I'm from near here, not too far." He offered up to him with a light smile, "I'm Anakim. It's nice to meet you." Giving a small dip of his head in greeting he looked him over curiously, he had such unique markings and he liked his dainty wings. He was pretty in a way, though he wasn't entirely sure how he felt about his personal space being invaded like it was.

Taking a couple of steps back he refrained from commenting on the males breath. "Is this your area?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:39 pm
“Anakim. Nice to meet you, Anakim!” Watching as his new friend backs away, it dawns on Luthien that he might be coming on a bit strong. “Oh gosh, I’m turning into my mother... So sorry, I had a LOT to drink, tonight. I was out to a gathering with a few friends, you know.” The purple stallion blushes a little.

What were we talking about? He thinks to himself, pausing for a bit longer than comfortable. “Oh, yes. This is my area.” Back on track, Luthien tosses his luxurious black curls, “In the words of an old friend: Been stomping around these parts practically my whole life.” He changes his voice for that last part imitating an older individual.

“So what brings you here tonight?” Taking a half step closer he sizes up the mysterious stranger.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:57 pm
Pandora Talie

While Anakim had heard of others partaking in drinks, he had never done it so he was quite unfamiliar with the actions it could cause of another. He cocked his head slightly as the other seemed to think he was relating too much to his parent. He lifted his head slightly as if to say, 'ah', but didn't say anything just listened for the moment. "It's nice to meet you too." Even if he was all up in his face at first.

So he was trespassing so to speak, at least he didn't seem to be super hostile or territorial, if anything he was the exact opposite. "I was star gazing." He said glancing skywards for a moment and then turned his attention back to him. "I can leave, I don't want to interrupt anything." He offered the male the chance to ask him to leave if he wanted since this was his spot and everything.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:08 pm
AstoriaFallen

“This is an excellent spot for stargazing and I wasn’t using it when you got here.” The air is clear and with not a cloud in sight one could sit and count billions of tiny lights twinkling in the sky, tonight. “Besides...”

The stallion clears his throat and sings, “Sharing is caring! Sharing is caring! On others you can rely if you do not deny!” The song continues on like this for a while. “How happy we can be if we occasionally do things for free!” Singing comes naturally to Luthien, especially silly songs. It always gives him a thrill and today is no exception. He’s animated throughout the whole performance, jumping, dancing, and generally acting completely over the top.

“Sorry about that, the gathering I mentioned was kind of a convention for performers and I guess I haven’t quite come down from it yet.” He takes a deep breath, “But enough about me, have you been in the area long? Do you have family here?”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:56 am
Pandora Talie
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! :c

It would seem this was quite a good spot for him to find then, if even this stranger believed it to be a good spot to star gaze. Flicking his tail he gave a curious gaze as the male suddenly burst into song. That had been quite unexpected, though he had a good voice, which was good for his ears. Smiling he gave a chuckle, "Do you usually sing your responses?" Not that it was a bad thing.

He was purely curious more than anything.

As he went on it made a little more sense. "Ah, so I see. You're a singer then?" He took a stab in the dark, it seemed plausible though.

"I would say I've been here for some time, I have my brother and his family in the area. You?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:43 pm
AstoriaFallen
I wrote stuff! -flails- Will get back sooner next time @__@

His guest’s mirth puts the biggest smile on Luthien’s face. “Only whenever I can!” He replies positively beaming. “Singer, actor, and occasionally a poet; I’ll take every opportunity I get to show it.”

The purple stallion stretches his insect like wings. The pink and icy blue membranes are translucent momentarily catching light as they filter the starry night sky.

“Most times it’s just little old me.” Luthien tips his head back the way he came. “And my pal that you just missed.”

Not at all hesitant to overshare he adds. “No blood relatives, no. My mom visits occasionally, but it usually isn’t long before wanderlust spirits her away on another adventure. And my father, well… we’re not close.” Talking about his dad has a somewhat sobering effect on Luthien.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:53 pm
Pandora Talie
You're okay <3

Giving a nod of his head he wondered what it must be like to be such a talent like that. He wasn't nearly as talented at anything. "That sounds entertaining."

He watched how the males colors danced against his darkish colored pelt. Almost like Anakim, though he was just generally bio-luminescent. The male in front of him was just brighter in a few ways, especially his wings and markings. The male was striking, he had to give him that.

"I don't know either of my parents. Just my brother and his family really." He commented as the male stated his mother's fleeting presence. "What about you? Do you travel often?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:34 pm
AstoriaFallen
<3

“Verily. It’s the arts in general, really. I guess after the necessities have been met we all just look for some type of entertainment.” Luthien idly searches for something on the ground. Not out of a lack of interest, but rather because he is restless sort. Perhaps it’s his flutter heritage, or maybe it was his mother's flighty, half crazy ways, in any event, he can’t stand still to save his life. “Yeah, I do travel a bit. I think I’d go mad staying in the same place for too long at a time.”

After a couple paces he finds what he’s looking for. “This place just keeps me coming back.” The stallion rises holding a little bunch of simple yellow flowers. “Snack?” He mumbles offering some to his guest, almost remembering his manners.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:56 am
He traveled a bit himself, he wasn't really sure what the appeal was about staying in one spot. It would get rather dull after some time, seeing the same things over and over and over again. While friends and family might make it more bearable he could understand the whole sensation of being stir crazy. "I can understand that well enough. I think I would go mad too. Though I do come back for a visit to familiar spots."

When the male offered him a snack and he reached over and took a couple of them and chewed on them gingerly. "These are pretty good." He hadn't really eaten most of the plant life around here. "I guess I can count myself lucky that this place called to you, or else we might have never met." Was he flirting? Just a little bit, the male was easy on the eyes and honestly appealing to him, while he wasn't really set into who he found attractive he just sorta went with it, though it was a little on the late side and the other had been with absent company. Glancing over towards the direction the familiar had left in he wondered if the male would be following shortly there after.

He had to get going soon himself and was a little worried about cutting their conversation short so he nibbled on a few more of the tender tendrils and enjoyed the flavor they brought to his taste buds with a smile.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:24 pm
AstoriaFallen

“You're welcome,” Luthien says knowingly with a grin. “It was nice to meet you, too.”

A yellow flower still hangs from his mouth as the purple stallion takes another quick trot around in circles, just to stretch his legs. He stifles a yawn, unfortunately the hour is late and all this excitement has finally taken its toll.

“Hey, Anakim, do you have any plans for tomorrow?” Undoubtedly excessively presumptuous, he’d like to blame his behavior on the evenings refreshments but that be pretty lame at this point. Luthien is simply just a very forward kind of guy.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff