[PRP] What's going on? [Jeremiah/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:11 pm
Shun waited to speak with Jeremiah after work, once it was about time to head home. He didn't have his trademarked leather jacket today. After he had gotten out of his work clothes, he was sporting a rather bright green graphic T.

"Ay yo, Chief Merc," he greeted while making his way towards the older man, "So what's the deal with the charter, huh? I mean, it kinda got explained on the listserve, but like... why's it limited to the nobles, wargs, and weres? Won't it potentially affect magical normies like me?"

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:40 pm
Jeremiah turned, very slowly, on his heel and stared. Mostly because of the way that Shun had just spoke and just-

What. The. Bloody. ******** would think you're a fetch with this behavior but I know otherwise." Jeremiah would be able to tell. "What's going on with you?"

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:48 pm
Shun furrowed his brow at that. Despite his attire and what was coming out of his mouth, his facial features were still more or less the normal.

"Fetch? What? Nah man, I'm no fetch. You and I can smell that s**t right away," he huffed, "And what do you mean what's going on with me?"

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:01 pm
"The words coming out of your mouth," Jeremiah replied, "are what's going on with you. As in- there's too many of them. Don't get me started on the accent you're throwing around right now either."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:11 pm
Shun gave Jeremiah a blank stare.

"Nah, s**t, man. Nothing going on here. I'm fine. I mean, about as fine as I can be with everything going nuts around us," he uttered while folding his arms over his chest. He looked around to make sure no one else was really within earshot, then lowered his voice anyway, "Look. Pax is still dying out there. Stopped by the other day and he really ain't looking so hot. He wasn't even visible in my shadow eye. I was able to ground him, or something like that, according to Sonny. Bought him some extra time. But he's still in real bad shape. That charter might be the only thing that can fix him at this point, and I'm not even invited to that party. That s**t's ******** up."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:34 pm
"Do I need to ... actually bring up recordings of your normal behavior and speech patterns? Truly?" Jeremiah was not quite sure he was going to be able to process this. The questions were legitimate but the way Shun was speaking?

This was all wrong. "Next thing I know, you're going to pull a katana out of nowhere and go all Bro Strider on the Spinel Lady with the way you're talking right now."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:42 pm
"Dude, there's nothing wrong with the way I'm talking. And I don't even own a katana, man. I mean sure, if we gotta take down the Spinel Lady by force, then all means. But I thought that's what the charter's supposed to fix? Or is it too late for that?" Shun replied, keeping a straight face as always, "Melany was sending out those cryptic a** messages begging to die. Judging some of the s**t said in the listserve, it sounds like that Spinel b***h came busting through the Court doors, ready to wreck some serious s**t."

His brow furrowed. Had he missed his chance, once more, to rid the world of the Spinel Lady?

"I shoulda taken her out back at the ball. I had that chance and blew it. Now everything's gone all whack."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:39 am
"Kuroda." Jeremiah's voice did not raise but it was the calm authoritative tone he took on when talking to those within the department. "I will remind you that while some will not bat an eye at you referring to her as such, others will and it may not go well currently. Choose your words wisely."

There was something going on obviously but he did not know what it was. Not only had America acted out of character but so did Shun. It was, in a way, vaguely familiar but-

"The Charter is meant to help change things, but it may not 'fix' Melany herself. As for why you did not get a letter? It likely went out only to those who have powers different than normal: a moonwalker, warg, or Noble. They are those who are most affected by this. Magic exists regardless but the Charter can change things greatly those who have differentiated."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:45 am
Shun narrowed his eyes at Jeremiah, the huffed once more, "Yeah, sure, fine."

His fingers tapped against his arm while he listened to the explanation.

"What about our homeboy, Pax, then? That'll directly affect him, won't it?"

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:36 pm
"I believe so," Jeremiah replied, "or it will at least reaffirm his connection and rejuvenate him. The Charter made Pax what they are now. The magic is filtered through the Spinel Lady and then further separated out through the deer triplets. Pax is those who have not differentiated, Pride those who are moonwalker or warg, and Noeh for those who are of the Nobility."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:35 pm
Shun furrowed his brow, "Or just cut him off completely. Sonny thinks that's the best way to go about it. He's got a big a** rift within him right now. No way to fill it up; gotta think of a way to close it. Or cover it. Or something."

He paused, lightly frowning.

"Woah, woah, woah. If Pax is in charge of us peeps who haven't differentiated as you put it, and the charter directly affects him... then why the ******** aren't the rest of us involved?"

If Pax did end up dying or got cut off... what would that mean?

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:49 pm
Jeremiah just kind of raised an eyebrow at Shun. "You spoke with a Minerva that existed before the Court, didn't you?" A pause. "She had magic, did she not?"

He was beginning to wonder about a correlation between this behavior and a few other things ...

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:20 pm
"Well... yeah. I guess," Shun said with a slight frown.

"Still can't say I really like how things are going down with that."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:31 pm
"Everyone would have magic regardless, it is simply those who have differentiated that stand the lose the most if something is not done. Or, worse, suffer consequences if things go awry." Jeremiah shook his head, shifting and watching Shun.

"Never mind the letter was likely sent out by representatives of the Spinel Lady. It states guests are not welcome. No weaponry, consult with those who lack differentiation before coming." His phone was pulled out and, for a moment at least, Shun was able to look at the letter. "Considering what occurred at the meeting at Court, no one is going to openly move against her."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 pm
"Yeah well taking her on in the ball didn't exactly go favorably anyway. Don't think you were in the room for that first brawl but s**t happened. She like was about to blow up or some s**t before everyone just ollied on outta there."

Shun took the letter and began to read it over, sighing.

"So like... what are your plans then? Even without the magical normies like me there, a lotta peeps gonna be around. Bet there's gonna be a ton of butting heads and some of the ideas shot out are bound to be dumb as all hell."

Azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces