[PRP] Free Pizza [Wil/Cass] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:55 am
They never checked to see if she had a school ID when they were giving out free food. Clearly, Cassandra simply looked to be the age group that fit the school population when free food happened. It was probably one of two reasons she ever dropped in at the school. A banner of Something someone speaking blah FREE PIZZA blah blah had definitely helped with luring her in.

Which was how she had gotten to the centrum. She wasn't sure why it was called that when it wasn't attached to anything else. Never the less, there was pizza and people were being filtered into an auditorium of sorts to listen to some sort of guest speaker.

Cass was debating the best way to get out of listening to the guest speaker as she stood there with her plate under the 'NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK' sign that lead into the auditorium. She was eating, see? She couldn't go in, see?

Hmmmmm....

iloveyouDIE
Because I joked about this being her excuse for being at the school once.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:13 pm
"You aren't supposed to bring pets into the auditorium, sir.." Someone sounded agitated, "And you can't smoke either.. sir.. Sir?"

Wil was called by pizza. Bud was also called by pizza and Wil was very willing to sit through whatever boring presentation was happening because the auditorium seats had been a lot more comfy lately. Everything had been really, much more comfy and quiet than usual.

The blonde didn't seem to catch right away that he was being called by one of the staff, instead he was watching Bud try to steal a pizza slice off of a table and about to light up something that look hand rolled right in front of the door.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:02 pm
Cass had been vaguely considering getting another slice of pizza when she'd noticed the ferret going after a piece. She looked back and forth as she quietly took another slice, then debated sliding both the ferret and it's slice onto a plate as well, just to save them from the table.

Instead, she started pulling off toppings to offer it while a staff member reached over to pick it up. Something about...health code violations?

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:20 am
Wil seemed unphased by the agitated staffers. When they went for the ferret (who was wearing a small purple hoodie with 'BUD' carefully stitched on the back) the blonde seemed to gain a surprising burst of movement.

"Hey.. dude.." He lazily got the staf guy's attention with a snap of fingers, "Check this out.."

And a tiny plastic finger puppet was produced. It bobbled on his finger, goofy, like something from a grocery store toy machine. Escept the staff member seemed suddenly mesmerized and if anyone looked too closely, they were equally absorbed.

Which meant the ferret now was tugging the edge of a whole box of pizza, tug tug, off the table with a slap to the ground (and the pizza sliding a bit in the box), as he seemed to be trying to get it out of view of anyone in charge.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:44 pm
And just like that, Cass went from trying to feed a ferret pizza, to staring at whatever it was Wil had on his finger, eyes half glazing over as she fell into the same thrall as the staff member. It was only when the box hit the ground and she suddenly reeled to look down at it.

There was a ferret on the runaway with pizza.

"Ferret." she looked at Wil, "should I just...sneak him inside while you do uh..." she glanced back towards the item on his finger and her eyes glazed back over again.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:16 pm
Bud seemed to be getting to the doorway with the pizza and since this was a college, most of the passing students who noticed just laughed or took snapchats of it.

#PizzaFerret would be trending by tomorrow.

Wil blinked at Cass, finger still waggling in distraction at the staffers, "Oh uh.." He laughed, "I'm not going in. I just wanted some pizza..."

He glanced at her, then Bud, then the staff and finaly stopped wiggling his finger. They seemed dazed a second and looked around for it but the blonde was already lazily slouching his way to the door.

"You want some?" His smoke was popped between his lips and he motioned in the 'anywhere but here' direction.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:13 pm
"Oh, uh...yeah. That was kind of my reason for being here too...to be honest..." she forcibly made herself look away from the plastic finger monster. It was really distracting, and she was certain they'd never been that great when she'd got them from Chuck E Cheeses as a kid.

"Yeah, I definitely want some." She glanced towards the door where people were filtering in to see the guest speaker. She'd...she'd leave that to their own devices for the time being.

"Lead the way. Or I'll lead the way. I really will fall asleep if I listen to a guest talk."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:24 am
"That was my second plan.." Wil admitted, "Sleep."

But he could sleep through anything.

The blonde scooped up his ferret and the pizza box and slipped free of the area with little fuss. It was a nice day out and he'd managed to snag nearly a whole pie. Bud was still chewing a piece of pepperoni by the time Wil managed to snag a bench.

It didn't seem to matter to him that Cass was a stranger, he waved her to join.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:45 pm
Cass was simply thrilled she'd gotten out of having to listen to a guest speaker. Between this and the school's art gallery openings (cookies, always cookies), she practically had an event calendar of the school's free-food events.

"Sleep's OK if it's nighttime and you don't need to go to work in..." Cass pulled the phone out of her pocket and tapped the on button to check the time on the lock screen. "An hour and a half." She'd sleep for four hours if she conked out.

Without much concern for stranger-danger (she was a grown up young lady and she'd break a nose if she had to), she settled on the bench next to him. A whole pizza. Amazing. "So what was the deal with the uh..." she held up a finger and waved it back and forth.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:41 am
Work. Ha.

"Oh its gotta be like magic or something right-" Wil smiled lazily and crookedly before he realized magic wasn't allowed to be joked about anymore because it was Real and Scared People. "I mean.. heh.. I got it out of a grocery store coin machine."

Yeah smooth. Nice job.

Bud the ferret was now investigating Cass, which meant crawling up her leg and trying to get into her belongings. The first thing he found he was trying to steal.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:46 am
Her brows raised ever so slightly at the mention of magic. "Well, lucky find then. Can't say I've found anything magic besides..." she gestured vaguely with a hand, "places." Which was pretty damning for anybody who was familiar with the other side at all.

The first thing Bud would find in Cass's pockets was her keyring. It was a sad keyring. It had a whole 3 keys on it. Which meant it was light and easy to flee with. She looked down at the fuzzy offender. "Well aren't you a load of trouble." she seemed to laugh to herself, as though she was aware of some joke.

Haha. Trouble.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:12 pm
Wil seemed to pause a moment as Bud's connection grabbed him. Since he'd established it he found it happened at random. Of course he'd been practicing but now he needed to learn to control.

He could see keys which were greedily grabbed (and shiny) and then he shook himself out of it.

"Trouble's his brother-" Wil said with an equally small laugh, and then clicked his tongue at the ferret, "Bud, c'mon."

Bud was not giving up those keys though. Not right now anyway.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:53 pm
“Trouble likes trail mix,” Cass replied, relaxing onto the back of the bench with a small sigh of contentment. She then glanced down at Bud, making a point to grab her key ring herself. “Hey lil’ buddy, I’ll share pizza, but I gotta keep my keys or I won’t be able to get into my apartment later.” She couldn’t just magically open doors after all. She’d play tug-o-war.

“I take it you’re the ah…Ferret-warg that Nasir mentioned to me, then?” she inquired, looping her finger into the keyring.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:53 am
Bud was very adamant about getting those keys but the tug of war became fun at least.

"I guess- in training? Though I guess it's weird to be identified like that.." The blonde's sunkissed nose wrinkled a bit at the idea.

"I'm Wil. I'm Nasir's boyfriend." He offered a hand for shaking. He was clearly artsy by the art stains on his hands and clothes that seemed semi-permanent.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:01 am
Cass less pulled back and more pulled side-to-side with the key for a fun wobble effect. Wheeeeee!! She was fairly certain she'd win in an actual test of strength against a ferret, after all.

"Ahhhh. He may have mentioned that you were his boyfriend, it...it was a weird time so I don't remember the conversation exactly," she'd been too busy accidentally feeding the idea of demonic possession into Other Ashdown and probably frightening the squirrel-warg at the same time.

WHOOPS.

Taking the extended hand firmly (ASSERT DOMINANCE), she smiled. "Cassandra. Cass. Whichever is easier." usually it did default to Cass. Depended on how much trouble she was in and if the other person was a parent figure.

iloveyouDIE

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces