iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:53 am
Wil was stuck on the otherside again and practicing with Bud. It seemed easier on this side but it was always a bit disorienting to go from ferret vision to human vision.

So he obviously needed something medicinal to relax him.

The mop-headed blonde was currently rolling something very green and very fat while Bud chased and romped around with some living shadows under the bench he was using. He kept an eye on them, made sure they were safe, but the shadows seemed to be having just as much a good time as the ferret was.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:17 am
Shun was meandering through Other Ashdown, having spent some time training on the other side. But that was done for now, and he was mostly just cooling down as he strolled through the much quieter version of Ashdown. He noticed the ferret romping around ahead first. It didn't look like an other creature, though he could be wrong there. Was it a moonwalker, perhaps? As he approached, he spotted the blonde that was not too far off either. Ah. A pet. Or possibly a warg familiar.

From where he was, he couldn't really see what the other guy was doing.

Yet.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:21 am
The ferret most certainly didn't look like an other creature. It was wearing a small hoodie with 'BUD' stitched very carefully into the fabric as well as a tiny harness, though that was unhooked to let the creature freely romp.

Wil didn't hear anyone coming. He mostly existed in his own universe.

Bud did notice Shun approach though and stared, Wil suddenly freezing as he found himself tugged by the warg connection. Through Bud's eyes Shun was a dark figure a bit too far to be in focus. It was only a moment and he was back, blinking and rubbing an eye as he turned to see who was approaching.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:08 am
Yeah, that was definitely a pet, or something. Shun stared back at the ferret, then looked back towards the guy who it probably belonged to.

"Yoooo," he greeted from afar as he started to approach, "Don't think I've seen you around here before. You a warg or something?"

As he asked this, he motioned to the furry critter nearby.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:09 pm
Wil smiled, "Working on it?"

Bud was no longer interested in shadows but in Shun instead and approached cautiously, sniffing lightly at the air. If reached for he would bound backwards with a look of surprise, but always came sniffing back.

Wil was thinking Shun looked familiar but looked back at what he was rolling to finish it, lifting it to lick the edges and seal it up.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:46 pm
There was something familiar about this guy to Shun as well. And now that he was closer, he could see more easily what he was doing.

"Uhhh... hey man, is that what I think it is?" he asked slowly. He stared for a few moments before crouching down by the ferret that seemed to be uncertain about him. He didn't reach for it at all, but he did offer a relaxed hand for it to sniff if it wanted to.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:57 am
Wil blinked at the blunt in his hand and then up at the man. Oh yeah. He'd been at that creepy ball with the Professor and the Chief. Was he a cop?

"Anything goes in Silent Hill, man.. right?" He smiled lazily and lit it up.

Bud was sort of dancing around Shun's hand, coming forward then scooting back, at least until he seemed to lose interest in sniffing and instead ran around the other's feet (beware shifty thieving ferrets).

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:42 am
Shun eyed Wil for a moment as he lit up the blunt, then looked down to keep track of the ferret that was now running around his feet. He picked up a small pebble and tossed it a distance away to see if that would catch the critter's attention.

"Yeah I guess. Not much anyone can do about it here," he shrugged, "Cept for like... the other beings that live here. I dunno what their stance is. If any."

Either they didn't care, or there was some creature out there that was attracted by the scent of weed and would... he had no idea. Other Ashdown was weird and almost anything was possible.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:57 am
Wil took a long drag and the smoke billowed thick around him. It smelled good if you liked that sort of thing and was a decent quality.

"You a cop?" He squinted, "Didn't I see you with the Chief at that... big party ball thinger?"

Bud was uninterested in pebbles. He was however going for Shun's shoelaces.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 am
"Chief Merc is my boss, yeah," he shrugged. Shun wasn't an undercover cop, and being the detective lieutenant, there really was no point in attempting to hide it.

"You were at that fairy ball? Man that was a ******** up night," he commented.

While the ferret began to go at his shoelaces, he let it happen. He could re-tie them later.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:04 pm
The name 'Chief Merc' made him snort a bit with a laugh.

"Me and Nasir wandered off and got drunk.." Wil shrugged with a smile, "The murder bits were pretty grim but it was hella inspiration for my art.." He'd done a series of tiny sculpey sculptures after the fact that were lined up on their window sill at home.

"You want a hit?" Yes he didn't care you were a cop. This was magic land.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:54 pm
"Well... guess you got something good out of that hellhole, yeah?"

Shun looked up and stared at Wil in a very typical Shun-like fashion. It probably didn't match up all that well with the way he was speaking.

"Uh, no thanks, dude. Drugs ain't really my thing. Plus you know, whole cop thing."

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:51 am
"I got pink hair for a day too. That was pretty cool," Wil took another drag and shrugged when Shun declined.

"Everybody needs a vice. Besides this is legal now. For recreational use," The blonde was clearly here for recreation.

Bud was still fighting shoelaces, mostly tugging them (they were unknotted at this point) and rolling around biting them. His owner did nothing to stop him. It wasn't like a ferret was super destructive or dangerous.

"So do you have like an animal friend too?" Wil wasn't super involved in magic things but all the people he knew either were an animal or had some sort of magic animal attached to them. He assumed it was part of it at this point.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:29 am
"Legal or not, still not really my thing, ya know?" Shun shrugged, "Same deal with cigs or booze, really."

His shoelace might be going undone, but he still let the ferret do its thing.

"Uhh... I got a pet rat. She ain't a familiar or whatever though. Just a normal rat."

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:09 am
"Oh.." Wil blinked, "I guess I thought it came with it. Everyone I know who's magic is an animal or has one.." Even the chief and the professor had those awesome cats.

"Rats are pretty cool. Aren't they really smart? Maybe you can warg with it." Wil finally clicked his tongue and Bud stopped what he was doing, scampering over and up his owner's leg to wait for an inevitable treat.

blade kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces