Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:24 am
Library: A library is a collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined the students/staff/teachers for reference or borrowing. Just please be, QUIET.
Librarian: Rohnin Starstrider
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:53 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin woke up in front of the library, he doesn't remember much of what happened during his travels since he lost so much blood, but thankfully Rohnin has a solution to his health "Problems". He snapped his fingers and a light well appeared right next to him, Rohnin then placed his arm in and instantly started feeling better. "Thank god I have you in my arsenal...." After a minute Rohnin took his hand out and stood up, he stared at the building before sighing and walking in, some students were already here reading books and learning, something Rohnin likes seeing. "The bright minds of tomorrow lets just hope they mention me in their Nobel prize speeches." Rohnin took out his phone to see who caused this mess. "Shady's back? Took her long enough, I wonder if she'd join me for a quick smoke....Not now though I'm too tired, besides I rather stay here, at least here I can avoid being punished by Ashe."

Company: Students (NPC's)
Items: Pipe, Herbs & Phone

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmare in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:32 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Operation: Divinoxia The Blackheart l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Librarian l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria quickly made her way to the library she made her quick stop a bite to eat. She entered the library and slowly looked around finding students already occupying themselves and a guy wearing a robe like attire, she guessed that was the librarian. She went exploring and passed by through book shelves, she bit the tip of her thumb nail. "If I vas secrrret old biogrrraphy book, wherrre vould I be?" she said to herself. She has been in the library a few times around for history assignments and looking up historical people but she never found or heard of the book the demon lady said. She quickly glance at the librarian then back at the book shelves. She groaned as she scratched her head under her marine cap, "Vhere iz Selene?" she said sadly since this will take awhile and she doesn't have enough time left for the whole of break-time. She began her search in the History section and passed by book after book. "VHY ZIS LIBRARY HUGE!?" she quickly shut her mouth.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmare in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:26 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin rested his head on his hand as he watched student entering and leaving. He wanted to make sure no student went to the "Forbidden" section since it contained some very dangerous information, not fit for humans of any age or skill. "I wonder how Lucius would react if he knew I hid some of the books away from the students?" Rohnin leaned back on his chair as he looked around smiling, he noticed a girl looking at him before she quickly went back to searching for what she wanted. Rohnin didn't mind the looks he knew exactly how he looked, it is weird seeing someone dressed in traditional mage robes, even in a school like this, people wear normal clothes. Rohnin smiled softly before going back to "work", it didn't take long for the girl to catch his attention once again, but this time for speaking loudly in a library which is forbidden. Rohnin quickly disappeared from his desk and appeared behind the girl. He placed his hand on her hat softly and smiled "You seem frustrated. What're you looking for young girl? Don't worry I'm harmless."

Company: Students (NPC's) &Valeria
Mood/Feeling:Happy

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:48 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Operation: Divinoxia The Blackheart l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Librarian l Item/s ➤: None

While Valeria was search she felt someone touched her hat out of instincts she grabbed the wrist of the hand then twisted it violent then snapped her head to the person almost going commando and breaking a few bones. But that died down when she notice it was the librarian. She instantly released him. "Aie! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Force of habit!...But nobody touch zee hat." she warned at the grown up looking at him up and down, her nose suddenly twitched at the herb scent coming from the man and then notice the pipe. Her father had something like that in his office once she made smoke come out of it which lead hard punishment and a lecture about smoking. She shook her head then scratched the back of her head, "Daaa, vell. I'm looking book zis Jack-in-Box lady vas talking about." she stared at the man for awhile wondering if he knows something or not, he seems to know this library; obviously! His the librarian. It's worth a shot. "Do you know lady named Div..Div...DivieNOxia?" she cringed silently lucky the said woman wasn't here.

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush
[/quote

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:13 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin was caught off guard when the girl went on the defensive and twisted his arm. Rohnin released a muffled groan when the arm reach its maximum bending capabilities. it wasn't long before the kid released him from her painful grip. Rohnin sighed and started rubbing his shoulder. "Believe it or not this isn't the first time this happened to me today. This wasn't your fault though I snuk up on you" Rohnin went back to his smile, he can never be mad at students even if they harm him, they're here to learn and feel safe not get yelled at and punished. His smile only went away when she mentioned that name, the smile instantly came back but it was noticable, Rohnin was a bit worried why would a student be looking up information about Silver? "I do know her, but before we go any further you'll need to tell me why you want information like that, and please don't spare any details." Rohnin wanted to make sure the information he's about to give wasn't going to cause this girl any harm, so he sat on the library floor and waited for the girl's explanation."Don't worry whatever you say will remain between us."

Mood/Feeling:Worried/(Fake but convincing Smile)

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:13 am
User Image
User Image

Oh, so he does know her. She looked down at him then placed her hand on her cheek while think. "Niet offense but most you grrown-ups are shady." she commented thurthfully. "Vell she said and I quote, 'Hold yourr light tightly. Zerre is shadow koming... and he vill trrry and steal it avay....if you vish to prreparre,.. searrch forrr Divinoxia Blackhearrrt in yourr library. Learrn her historry and you might be rready forr koming darrkness.Take kare little ones.~" Luckily she managed to memorise what the the lady said yesterday when she first arrived, the lady wasn't unforgettable in her mind since it was the first time she actually saw a demon in a human form than the ones from last year... She looked to the librarian, she wondered how he knew who she was but decide to drop the question since grown-ups here love hiding secrets from the 'little ones'.

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:42 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin closed his eyes and began to analyze what she just said. "Did Silver really change? Was Thanatos actually successful in saving the world from certain domination? She did warn us about her son's attack." Rohnin wasn't sure if he should share what he knew with the girl but in order for him to gain her trust, he needed to trust her to not do anything reckless. "She gave you a warning, it seems her son will attack the school soon, so we have to be ready, listen to me carefully just because she gave you a warning doesn't mean she's trustworthy." Rohnin already knew about the incoming attack since Silver told them about it yesterday. He hoped he'd meet the son before the attack and see if he can change his mind. Rohnin decided it was time to change the subject so he smiled and pulled the girl's hat down to cover her eyes "Your movement's really good, have you thought about giving the new assassination class a try? Someone with your reflexes can truly shine you know."

Mood/Feeling:Curious & enjoying himself

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:41 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Messenger l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Librarian l Item/s ➤: None

So the lady has a son, she wonders whose the father though. She'll properly see it when he makes his appearance. Valeria nodded her head at his words but once he pulled his cap down, hell almost just broke loose. 'Boy did touch my cap!?' She quickly made a kicking motion towards where the sun doesn't shine but she didn't actually hurt him. She kept her pose, "If you verre my age, yourr pp vould be no morre." she placed her foot down. She fixed her cap in place and stared at him with a weird look when he changed the subject and mention 'the class' as she nows calls it. She wondered if she can bribe the man like she did with Ash to keep the bomb incident hush hush, that reminds her she has to deliver the steak to her before class starts.

Val looked at him up and down. She shaped her hands into a gun and aimed it towards Rohnin's forehead. "From 70% - Da and 30% - Niet." all the credit goes to the P.E lesson she had, she smiled. "You arre going to find book, da?" she tilted. She not a nosy person since she doesn't know the person personal, she felt more like a messenger but, "Say niet, zen you von't have babies."

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush
[/quote

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Running and following the trail of blood left behind by Ronin's "jet". She had looked at her phone and saw the text from her best buddy ever! replying with "Bout time girl! Ima about to get a steak better than Kobe!!!! This Wolf is on the hunt!", Ashelia found herself in the Library...how classy. At least it wasnt the womens bathroom. The blood ended by his scent did not. She followed it til she came up to Ronin and Val. Being behind Ronin, Ashe put a finger to her mouth, motioning Val to stay quiet. The guard was now sneaking up behind. She got right behind him and leaned her head down by his ears and whispered seductively...and very creepily: "You gonna feed the big bad wolf~" She then put put hands on his shoulders. He wasn't running away this time.

∑Location →→|Library|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Steak |
∑ Thoughts →→| STEAK!?|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| Normal attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Tail and Ears |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:20 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin blocked the girls kick and started yawning he worked extra hard today so he was understandably drained. Rohnin chuckled at the girl's little tantrum while rubbing the back of his head. "Thank god I'm your senior then" He liked this girl she had a fire that'll never burn, sure she might feel down at times but she'll always find a way to get herself back up. Rohnin sighed when she brought up the book and threatened him "If you're going to make threats at least threaten me with something I want, or have, like taking away my pipe." Rohnin then pointed at the top of the shelf next to him. "The books up there...You sound a lot like that annoying handsome devil Kazimir Dragunov, are you two related in any way?" Ronin's ear was hit with a slight radiation of heat, before hearing a very familiar voice whispering in his ear. He gulped in fear with a slight hint of excitement. "I'm in the library, she can't make a lot of noise here right?!? RIGHT?!. She'll interrupt the student's studies." Rohnin jumped when he felt her hand grabbing his shoulder. "Yes, the steak.......It'll have to wait. BUT! I'll be treating you to the best beef in England until then.......How does that sound?" Rohnin didn't want to get the beat down in front of the students, especially in his own library. "

Mood/Feeling:Excited, Terrified, and Curious

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Fangirl l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Librarian & Ash l Item/s ➤: Phone

Valeria shook her head, "Good, I'm not only one zat zinks his annoying. Niet, ve are brother and sister but not by blood." she corrected. She was about to get the book until she saw Ash sneak up behind the librarian. She stared in awe at the the man's reaction. It looked like the man was in quite a pickle in his situation. Her ears perked up when he mention that he also owes the wolf some steak. She wore a look in disgust at his suggestion. "I vouldn't take zat offer, zee best place to get steak iz Argentina, Japan, USA, Scotland and Australia." she informed, like she was double crossing the librarian.

It wasn't like she was mad at him about touching her hat it was mostly because she wanted to see Ash's famous moves. She heard she knocked out someone's lights out with just one punch causing him to be hospitalized for weeks! Eee, ouch! "Miss! Instead of 100 oz steak. I'll give Vagyu Beef straight from Japan~ ...Brother vasn't joking, it made me kry vith zee flavour.." Valeria sniffed and wiped her invisible tears. Flavour is more important than quantity, How she was going to get the most expensive steak, simple. Kazi's room. He always moving around for a change of scenario because of his curse, so he travels a lot over the holidays. "IF, you finish your duty vith zat man." She wanted to see the action for her own pair of eyes than through a cheap phone camera. She performed the cross for the deadman.
'I vant to strike fear into men like Miss Guard, vhen I grow up.~'

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
[/quot

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia lowered her head with a small giggle. The grip on Ronin's shoulders would tighten. Before the man could think, Ashe lifted him up, spun him upside down and about to drive him into the ground but stopped just an inch off the ground. "Sounds like a deal Ronin...Dont forget. Either of you. A pounding for one, Detention for the other." Ashe gently lifted ronin back up and set him on his feet, dusted him off and gave him "the look". "I have to work on a trial tonight with Nemesis, so afterwards how about we hit the town." Ashe grinned as she turned around to leave, forgetting that her Tail and ears were still out. Her tail wagging beneath the half cloak.

∑Location →→|Library|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hangry |
∑ Thoughts →→| STEAK!?|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| Normal attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Tail and Ears |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:39 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin sighed when Ashe let him go, he, of course, watched her leave mainly focusing on her behind. "That woman is a goddess!" Rohnin didn't mean to yell, this was a classic thinking out loud moment. Rohnin coughed and collected himself before turning to face little miss Valeria, he was no longer smiling and gave the girl a very suspicious glare. "I know it's tempting to watch her in action but next time don't try and use me as your test dummy. I'm a well respected mage who has a very fragile body." Rohnin pulled her hat over her eye once again this time purposely trying to piss the girl off. Rohnin smiled again and went to go grab the book "This is what you get for trying to get me killed." He grabbed the book and handed it over to the girl. "Be careful, the information here is very dangerous only share it with people you can trust." Rohnin was hesitant to hand the book over but he wasn't going to deny her the chance to learn more about the world.

Company: Valeria
Mood/Feeling:Relieved/

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:10 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Mission Accomplished l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Librarian & Ash l Item/s ➤: Divinoxia The Blackheart Book

Valeria groaned when Ash decided to spare the man and held her head down, at least her punishment wasn't so gruesome. She happened to follow Rohnin gaze to see what he was looking and she just stared blankly because she mainly focus on the tail attached to the woman. 'Zis voman needs armor or something...I vonder how it feels like' she thought, while making a groping motion with her hands. She shrugged then looked to the librarian, "You did say I needed to vork on my threats didn't you?" she asked innocently. She didn't respond immediately this and blinked under her hat when she saw a glimpse of a book. She readjusted her hat then looked up at the man, "You sure." she was surprised that he gave something that not many people did or shall see before. She can already see her future now. She tooked the book into her hands, she didn't even knew his name. "Vow! Really!? Zank you, pervy sage!"(Yes! I went there.) She thanked him with a bright smile. "My name iz Valeria by zee vay." she introduced herself then instantly attempted to stomp on his.
"DON'T.TOUCH.ZE.CAP"

She looked at the librarian than at the guard than at the librarian. She remembered the words they said 'I'll be treating you to the best beef in England. I have to work on a trial tonight with Nemesis, so afterwards how about we hit the town.' First it was the Headmaster and the P.E Instructor, now Librarian and Guard? "Are you two...lovey birds?" she asked out of curiosity now suspicious about the shady staffs.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items