Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Urgent Mission! - Shadow Pokemon, Route 119 (H) [Captured!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:44 pm
An urgent, team wide message from GRAY would appear on everyone's SNAG. The message would read the following.

A wild Shadow Pokemon has been detected on Route 119 in the Hoenn region. Local authorities have been made aware of said Shadow Pokemon, however the thick foliage and expansive wilderness of Route 119 has made it difficult to track down and find the Shadow Pokemon. Species of Shadow Pokemon is unknown, however a local Pokemon Ranger has claimed that it possesses a long tongue and is known to attack trainers aggressively. Virus appears contained to the lone Shadow Pokemon, however use caution when engaging. Shadow Pokemon must be captured and removed from the wild immediately.

(Time to complete mission: Three days.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:04 pm
Allen was a boy on a mission. He was gonna do it, he was gonna complete a mission. No leaving halfway through, no useless stumbling. Just do it. He sent Beck and Smitty out to scout the skies for any weird tongue Pokemon. Was it a Lickitung? He hoped it wasn't a Lickitung. But for now, the first time Hoenn goer had a bigger issue. "Where the hell am I?" He asked, completely lost.

And so it began.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:07 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Allen was a boy on a mission. He was gonna do it, he was gonna complete a mission. No leaving halfway through, no useless stumbling. Just do it. He sent Beck and Smitty out to scout the skies for any weird tongue Pokemon. Was it a Lickitung? He hoped it wasn't a Lickitung. But for now, the first time Hoenn goer had a bigger issue. "Where the hell am I?" He asked, completely lost.

And so it began.

Beck and Smitty would see from the aerial view grass, a river, grass, hills, and more grass. Someone should mow this place. As Allen wandeed something had spotted him in the tall grass to his right and it was running straight for him. The two airborne Pokemon might see something parting the grass, something white with a little red and if not stopped the furry angry mongoose would jump Allen and give him a haircut...on his stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:11 am
Lykas ended up appearing in the area with his recently acquired Dewpider latched onto his back. "I have to admit it, Genevieve, I wasn't sure what to make of you when Mykel brought you home, but you're growing on me." He told the Dewpider, who gave him a look of annoyance and a jab in the side.

"Bah. Fine. Let's get searching." Lykas told the spider before beginning to walk through the area, eyes peeled and senses piqued to pick up anything that seemed out of place.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:24 am
SubonicXP

As the people say in Florida, the secret 10th layer of the Distortion World in Pokemon Mythology, Smitty wasn't havin' none o' that nosiree. Allen was the Gastly's source of fun (as long as that pesky Clefairy stayed out of his way), so he faded and shimmered back near the strange Hoenn native with a blindingly fast Sucker Punch to get it's attention. Beck, Allen's channeling partner, stared blankly and let loose a Smog. "Koffing."

He did his best.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:01 am
Requiem of Whyspers

As soon as Lykas arrived with his new spider he would hear just beyond a small patch of grass someone shouting (Allen) and what sounded like a Pokemon battle. Did someone find that Shadow Pokemon already?

Tsukli the Fated Wind

Just as fast as Allen's assailant attacked did Smitty attack with Sucker Punch, before the white phantom knew it he was being slammed into by a surprisingly hard mass of gas.

"Goose!" Shouted the mongoose Pokemon as it tumbled back, its Crush Claw interrupted, and a good thing too, especially for Allen. The Normal type wouldn't be able to rest for too long as a puff of Smog was blown down into its face, the mongoose coughing just a bit before giving off a growl, as if that could poison him.

It was in this moment, before it attacked again, that Allen could note two things. One, this was not a Shadow Pokemon, while it was aggressive it was nowhere near as angry as one should be, especially considering it didn't immediately whip around and attempt to inhale Smitty and then proceed to fart him out in Allen's face. Two, something was wrong with this Zangoose, the Pokemon's left arm seemed floppy and useless, perhaps paralyzized, while parts of its body was covered in fresh wounds, even a black eye. Did this Zangoose recently get into a fight? Was it running from whatever beat the candy out of it? What could do such a number one a predator like a Zangoose? Didn't appear to be another Zangoose or a Seviper as there were no cut marks so it had to be something that lacked claws and just punched it half to death. Was it the Shadow Pokemon?

Either way, the angry and beat up Zangoose seemed like it was still going to fight, the wobbling Pokemon running towards Smitty (more like limping) and once near it would feebly attempt to slash the ghost with Dark energy infused claws ala Pursuit, though with how sluggish it moved Smitty should be able to avoid it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:20 am
"Not a Shadow Pokemon. Right. Smitty get out of th-"

Allen learned another two things. Pursuit did more damage when returning a Pokemon (Rip the Smit), and that he was an idiot. He took out his SNAG and scanned him. Zangoose, normal type, immune to poison. So pretty much a Poison channeler's nightmare. But it might be able to lead the way to the Shadow Pokemon. "Beck, stay airborn and keep an eye out! Steve, this is gonna be on you to use Sing."

He tossed out a Safari Ball, a Clefairy being flung out already singing. Allen covered his ears and Beck... Beck did Beck things. "Koffing." He said. Very insightful.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:25 am
Tsuki the Fated Wind

As Steve began to sing the Zangoose just stared at the weird pink thing with a look of utter confusion. It was singing? Singing at a time like this? The mongoose Pokemon couldn't comprehend why his opponent would just start singing and not try to kill him just as much as he wanted to kill them. No matter, he would Crush Claw that thing and...and...

"Goose..." Moaned the Zangoose as it gave in, laid down on the ground, and peacefully went to sleep. Poor thing probably need a good rest after what it went through.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:41 am
SubonicXP

"So Gray, my guy, what kind of Shadow Pokemon could do this?" He took a picture of the Zangoose's arm.

"Alright. Into the Pokeball you go until I can get you to a Center." Allen said, tossing his last Pokeball onto the Zangoose. He'd really need to go shopping after this. Once he saw Lykas, he waved. The more experienced seventeen year old totally had a better idea of what to do. His plan involved healing the Pokemon and having it sniff around to track whatever did this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:54 am
Tsuki the Fated Wind
SubonicXP

"So Gray, my guy, what kind of Shadow Pokemon could do this?" He took a picture of the Zangoose's arm.

"Alright. Into the Pokeball you go until I can get you to a Center." Allen said, tossing his last Pokeball onto the Zangoose. He'd really need to go shopping after this. Once he saw Lykas, he waved. The more experienced seventeen year old totally had a better idea of what to do. His plan involved healing the Pokemon and having it sniff around to track whatever did this.

"Whose voice is that? My records say this SNAG is owned by someone named Allen. I know you're a Snagem but do I actually know you? I suppose it doesn't matter. Let's see, says here you're only seventeen and already a part of a group of vigilantes. Rough childhood, huh? Parents didn't love you? Not surprising. Any who, let's see what you got." GRAY said, harassing Allen for a bit before examining the Zangoose.

"A long tongued Pokemon that dishes out blunt trauma. Kecleon doesn't fit as it possesses claws and is native to habitats where Zangoose exist so it is doubtful it would attack one. Heatmor is also unlikely as there are no singe marks. The only Pokemon that would be appropriate is Lickitung or Lickilicky, both of which lack claws and are not naturally preyed on by Zangoose. You know what a Lickitung is? If not I can explain that for you too, very slowly." GRAY went on.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:40 am
SubonicXP

"Oh man, lets not open that jar of drama." Allen shot back while running through his SNAG. Kecleon huh? That would make sense, but it looked like his first hunch was actually right. "Could you? That'd be great." He put the SNAG on mute.

This had him a little worried so he went over the Pokedex feature. Lickitung was from Kanto, what was it doing here? Allen counted to ten then unmuted his SNAG. "So could this be a caught or released Pokemon? Iunno what the ecowhatever here is, but I don't think Lickitungs are native to here."  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:58 am
While he was looking around, blue ears perked up at the sound of a battle nearby. Heading the direction the sounds were coming from, he remained wary until he saw Allen. "Oh, it's you." He said to the other male as he attempted to recall his name. "You're the one with the hateful Clefairy, right?" He asked, trying to be sure he recalled the correct person before calling hm by name. "Keep it away from me and we'll get along swimmingly." The jellyfish hybrid asserted before he started scanning the area once more.

"You may have figured it out already but from the description given, I'd say we're probably looking for a Kecleon or something from the Lickitung family. Keep an eye out for sneak attacks and pink blobs." Turning, then, to his new arachnid all, he asked him a question. "Genevieve, can you use Spider Web or Electroweb?"

"Dew dewdew pi." Genevieve replied, nodding in the affirmative.

"Excellent. I'll see if I can sense it's aura to track it, you be ready to trap it as soon as we figure out where it is." He told the bug. "And you... Uh...you do you, I guess?" He said to Allen. Was the other male even useful for anything? He couldn't seem to remember what he was good at, if anything.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:00 am
Tsuki the Fated Wind

"First off, mute me again and I'll have your Pokemon shipped to a fifteen year old PC set up in a forgotten hiker's lodge halfway up Mt. Coronet. GRAY hissed at Allen as soon as the SNAG was unmuted. "Lickitung are, as you so shockingly assumed, not native to the Hoenn region. Obviously someone did in fact introduce it into this area, either by capturing and releasing or simply lost their Pokemon and with time it became feral. Either way such a Pokemon, regardless of it being a Shadow Pokemon, is causing a lot of disruption in the local ecosystem. I didn't use too many big words, did I?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:22 am
SubonicXP

Requiem of Whyspers

"Big? That's a new word. But fine, no more muting" Allen was glad his hunch was at least supported.

"Yes me, guy with the Clefairy. I already figured, some shmuck intentionally released a Shadow Lickitung. So he may be surveying to make sure his plan works." He blowed smoke in Lykas's direction out of his mouth. He wasn't totally useless. "If Mr. Evil Von Evilton is still here we don't want to alert him or he might ghost without leaving any clues."  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:43 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind

"Big? That's a new word. But fine, no more muting" Allen was glad his hunch was at least supported.

"Yes me, guy with the Clefairy. I already figured, some shmuck intentionally released a Shadow Lickitung. So he may be surveying to make sure his plan works." He blowed smoke in Lykas's direction out of his mouth. He wasn't totally useless. "If Mr. Evil Von Evilton is still here we don't want to alert him or he might ghost without leaving any clues."

"Just because it's a Shadow Pokemon doesn't mean it was released that way. " Lykas countered ,sounding a bit annoyed. "The Shadow Virus spreads like the common cold. Both in method of transmission and in the infection rate." He pointed out. " All it would have had to do was come into contact with a wild Shadow Pokemon without knowing to avoid it and, just like that, it's now Shadowfied, too." He pointed out before trying to drown Allen out so he could focus on trying to sense a source of malice and aggression. Which might be easier said than done, given the proximity to Meteor Falls.

In the meantime, Genevieve began to blow Bubbles around the area, amusing himself with watching how they traveled without a specific target.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff