Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Steakhouse Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:25 pm
A fantastic restaurant that has a two Michelin star rating

Price Range: $$$

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:54 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin was walking toward the Steakhouse where he made the reservation for Ashe's "All you can eat steak buffet" well it wasn't all you can eat but Rohnin was taking care of the paycheck and he never uses his money. Rohnin noticed people staring at his attire, he didn't seem to care but was relieved no was asking any questions. "I'm finally here, it time to text Ashe and tell her where she'll be eating." Rohnin pulled out his phone and started texting Ashe "Hey, I made reservations at that expensive steak restaurant, don't know the name but its the one that's always fully booked." Rohnin then started thinking how he could make Ashe come faster. "I think they serve Kobe beef here." Rohnin then walked in only to be met by the rude manager who seemed to look down on Rohnin because of his attire. "Excuse me, sir, you're probably in the wrong place, the steak stand is across the street." The manager didn't seem like he was being a jerk on purpose, he was simply a natural snob. Rohnin started yawning as he looked at the man"If I wanted a combination of great customer service and amazing food I would've gone there. but I only want the food today." Some of the customers heard Rohnin embarrass the manager and started snickering amongst themselves. "Hey, cheer up they're exactly like you, they're all pricks in my eyes...The reservation is under Rohnin Starstrider."The manager looked at his little reservation book, and was shocked at what he saw. "E....E....Excuse my earlier rudeness, sir!!!! If I had known you made that reservation!...." Rohnin sighed and decided to stop the manager's excuse. "Yea if you were a decent human being you wouldn't be in this situation, just take me to my table and stop talking." The manager bowed respectfully and led Rohnin to his table which was on a balcony and had the most amazing view of the beach. "Oh wow, no wonder this tables so expensive. Oh well if your treating someone to anything you better do it right."

Company: Snobby people

Items: Pipe, Herbs & Phone

Mood/Feeling:Relaxed

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe got a text from Ronin and knew exactly where that man had gone. It didn't take her long to get to the restaurant cause you know, werewolf powers and what not. Though when she got close to the steakhouse, She decided to zip up her jacket. She was showing enough skin as it was, best to try and cover some of it up. Not like he hadnt seen it anyway. Walking into the Restaurant, Ashelia immediately got looks from pretty much everyone. It must have been the bow on her head. It was probably a little much. Taking Malice she set it in the coat room cause lets be honest. No one in the town could lift it. Walking up to the host, she gave her name and the name for the reservation. While being led to the table, Ashe had the kind of walk where she knew men were starring for one reason and women for another. On the way to the table Ashe pulled out a pair sun glasses and with one hand and one fluid motion, put them. If there was one thing she was good at...this was it. Sitting down at the table. "Hey there slugger, did ya miss me?"

∑Location →→| Steakhouse|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| If this is good...|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Malice, Aviator Sun Glasses |
∑ Attire →→| Normal attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin was quickly getting bored, he didn't feel comfortable at all being the only weird one here, he didn't care that most of the rich snobs were looking down on him even though he had the most expensive table. He hated the attention. "Man this place is full of nice respectable people." Rohnin thought sarcastically. He was looking out the balcony and into the distance thinking if he should've dressed up for Ashe, he wasn't sure if this was a date or not, and he didn't want to show up underdressed while Ashe comes wearing a dress. "This reminds me of that cursed night.......I'm here to enjoy myself lets not dwell on the past." Rohnin's thoughts were cut short when the voices started getting louder, he wasn't sure if more people spoke or the already noisy people got noisier. He turned his head to look at what caused the very slight commotion and smiled, Ashe was wearing her usual attire but for some unknown reason, she looked better than usual, He couldn't keep his eyes off her. He chuckled at her special before giving her an asnwer "Of course I did, I'm Glad you could make it." Rohnin yawned before smiling once more. Rohnin seemed very calm and collected he wasn't his usual perverted self, a waiter came to the table asking for their orders "I'd like a cup of water and we'll have one of each of your steaks, and keep them coming don't worry about the bill." He then asked how they'd like their meat cooked " Rare going to medium rare" Rohnin did say he'd treat her and he meant it, he was going to give her an all you can eat experience in the best restaurant he can find. "You should never wear sun glasses, you have beautiful eyes don't hide them." Rohnin wasn't hitting on her but was simply saying what he believed was true. "Tell me how did someone like you end up in Videl? I want all the details no need to hide anything your secrets are safe with me."

Company: Ashe & Snobby people

Mood/Feeling:Happy/Relaxed

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe grinned and when the waiter stopped by, "Also, a bottle of Jeagermeister as well." Ashe added into the order. Jeager was one of her favorites. nothing special and it hit the spot. When Rohnin commented on her eyes, Ashe took of the glasses and put them in her pocket. Crossing her legs she listened to the question that followed. He was being sweet this time around and not so perverted. Maybe she would give this man a chance. "Heh, Thank you and good start. But how I started at Videl?" Ashe leaned back in her chair and smiled at the past thoughts. "It was very confusing to me to be honest. I was looking for a job as a guard and got a letter for a position here in England. I flew in from Minnesota a couple days before the interview. Looking back. That mistake got me the job. I forgot about the Blue Moon that was going to happen. You know, two full moon in one month. The day before the interview I transformed." Ashelia paused for a moment and stated laughing. "Gods, Both Lucius and Thanatos ran after me. It took them 20 minutes of straight fighting before they subdued me. I kicked the crap out of Lucius and Thanatos. Once the full moon ended and they found out that I was the one coming for the interview...they hired me right on the spot." Ashe smiled

∑ Thoughts →→| If this is good...|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin listened to Ashe's story and chuckled when he heard that Thanatos tried to subdue something and not try to kill it, he never thought he would take on one of his habits. "That Id....I mean Thanatos tried subduing you?" Rohnin instantly remembered Ashe's face when he called him an idiot in the hospital wing, she didn't like it and today was her night, so he has to avoid causing her any discomfort. His smiled got wider as he continued "I don't believe it, he really tried doing it the peaceful way? no way! he doesn't usually subdue people if you know what I mean." The waiter came back with Rohnin's water and Ashe's Alcoholic beverage, before pouring each their drinks and leaving the bottles on the table. "But I do believe that you kicked their a**. That's why we're here to avoid any circumstance where my a** gets kicked" Rohnin smiled as he said the last part. "Nice to know that what I saw earlier wasn't my mind playing tricks on me, I'm really sorry about what happened, it was a simple miss understanding" What he just said was true, he never meant to go peek into her bathroom, his main destination was the bedroom. Rohnin took a sip from his water before resting his head on his hand while staring at, and circling the rim of the cup with his free hand's finger "Ashe....Do you believe people can truly move on when they lose someone very close to them? I mean does time really heal all wounds?"

Mood/Feeling:Happy/Relaxed/Wondering

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yes way! I didnt't get it til I knew Thanatos better. He told me he wanted to see the human behind the beast before judgement. So I guess I got lucky haha!" Ashe perked up when her drank came. Taking the glass and drinking half of it, Ashe's face began to feel warm and she relaxed more. When Rohnin began to apologize for discovering her little secret and getting a full body preview. Ashe waved her hand. "Don't worry about it anymore. People will find out in time and no, what you saw was real." Though the smile slowly faded when Rohnin asked the last question. Drinking the rest of her beverage, Ashe put a hand on the necklace. "I hope." She said staring at her glass. "I know I should try and move on. He'd hate to see me like this...I just want to say good bye...one last time...you know what I mean?" Ashe looked up to Rohnin with a weak smile. She was trying to move on, but she just needed a helping hand. Rohnin was actually helping her though it maight not have seemed like it.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Mixed |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is enjoyable actually|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:36 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin looked at Ashe and started thinking about this world. "People are losing their loved ones left right and center, Ashe lost Thanatos, Sayuri probably lost her husband......I still wish I had their life.....Maybe I'll get over her one day, and finally be able to sleep at night." Rohnin smiled and picked up his glass before tapping the tip of Ashe's cup and lifting his glass in the air. "I understand........To Thanatos, A great father, friend, lover, and student." He then processed to drink the rest of his water. Two waiters came from the kitchen and set up a table right next to the then before several more came from the kitchen, with each holding two dishes. "Sorry sir, but we'll have to set a separate table for the food, we'll also be offering you your very own butler" Rohnin sighed before looking at them man, they didn't need a butler, they can get the food themselves it was right next to them. "No need for that, we have arms for a reason, I barely move around, so it's a good work out, I guess." The waiter bowed respectfully before leaving them to serve themselves. Rohnin stood up and picked up a covered dish before placed it in front of Ashe, smiling playfully, Rohnin removed the covered to reveal a beautifully seared steak cooked to a perfect medium Rare "I promised you the best steak money could buy didn't I?" Rohnin then sat back in his chair before pouring Ashe more of her Jeagermeister, before chuckling "I envy people who drink this stuff, my body can't handle a single drop of it, I turn into a monster when I drink"

Mood/Feeling:Cheery/Relaxed/

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe nodded when Rohnin described Thanatos. He was spot on though when he said student, she raised an eyebrow to the last part. That thought fled her mind as a scent she loved filled her nose. Soon there was steak and the man almost made Ashe feel insulted. Man these fancy places sure make the guests seem lazy ashe thought to herself. When Rohnin placed a steak in front of her, Ashe ALMOST drooled a bit, but as he finished pouring more jeager into Ashe's cup, she took the glass and downed it. It took alot to get her drunk just because of her blood and metabolism, but Jeager did a good job at getting her there. "Well then you have to have some with me later. I'm a monster without it~" Her cheeks were now flush from the drinks, and she was much more loosened up. She began to eat the steak and her eyes lit up like the city streets at night.

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:24 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin was about to pour himself more water when he heard what Ashe said, was she flirting with him! He couldn't believe it! that was the second time today...Rohnin spilled the bottle all over the table, but before it could touch anything Rohnin managed to get a hold of himself and use his element manipulation to make the water float in the air. Rohnin sighed before rubbing his skull "Don't go around saying stuff like that, without meaning it, it's cruel. Besides, I don't think you want to be responsible for what I do when I'm.....Not myself. My first and last time drinking, I accidentally demolished a house." Rohnin redirected the spilled water into his cup before taking a sip. He smiled at Ashe and was glad she was enjoying herself. "So tell me is it true that some werewolves can control themselves when transformed, or do they all go berserk and hunt?" Rohnin was really interested, Ashe was only the second werewolf he met not in their wolf form, the first being Kaz and that guy was too loud for Rohnin. "What I'm trying to say is if you transform should I stay or make a run for it? cause I'm not big runner, its too much work"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:02 am
User ImageUser Image

"Who said I was joking, I think you would need to tame the beast before worry about a house." Ashe said with a sultry tone. At this point...most of this was true. Drunks never lie, so her drinks were letting her say things she would NOT normally say. When Rohnin asked about her werewolf form, She waved it off like it was no big deal but..."Pffft my family went feral when they turned. I did too for a while but got some control. I mean, Lucius doesnt put me in a cage anymore *hick*...ah crap better drink more~" Ashe poured another drink and eat more of the before steaks that were served. This was ABSOLute heaven for her. Now that she was actually talking with the man, Rohnin wasn't too bad a guy. Ashe's ace was bright red now and she didnt care at all. Alcohol , Steak and great company. What more could she ask for. "You know Rohnin. You really out did yourself here." Even though Ashe was now getting pretty drunk, she still had perfect composure and gave him that sultry stare with a sly grin.

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin looked at Ashe and couldn't believe what she was saying, he didn't look surprised but his look was betraying reality. He closed his eyes and took a sip of the water to calm his perverted nature down. He then cleared his throat, before staring at the now clearly drunk wolf, and chuckling "You're drunk let's see if you say the same things when you sober up" Rohnin face was now showing his true emotions, he smiling and blushing while rubbing the back of his head. He was really enjoying his time with her. "I really did didn't I? I guess that bag of herbs was worth it. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I wouldn't mind doing it again!" Rohnin was trying his best not to bust out a nosebleed. He was actually surprised he lasted this long without one especially with drunk Ashe giving signals left right and center.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Don't you know, Drunks never lie~ Besides...I'm not that drunk!" Ashe nodded when Rohnin mentioned that she was enjoying herself. Yes, this was a very enjoyable time for her. The only problem was now was that Ashe was reading Rohnin like an open book. She was beginning to like the man and she knew one thing that would really get his attention. "I would love to do this again. Maybe not this extravagant though. Hmmm, How would you like to give me a body massage when we get back?" So many wins were in this, it would be hard to track all of them down. All Ashelia knew was that if this man was good at giving Massages... Ashe took another bite out of a steak, now moving to her fourth. Hey it takes alot to maintain that sexy body!

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:14 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin stared at Ashe blankly when she started talking about a body massage, he could feel an incredible rush going through his body and his imagination started going wild. "B..B.B.Body massage......" Rohnin gulped as he started imagining what would happen after the massage, would she go for it? does she even know what she's saying, sure drunk people never lie but they do say things they might regret later. Rohnin's hand started shaking as he felt something rushing through his body going straight to his head, his heart sank in his stomach and he started getting butterflies "It's been a while since I last gave someone a massage........but I can still hand...." As he was talking Rohnin was going through the steps of what he could do to make Ashe's massage special, but his thought quickly trailed off and went somewhere extremely....Erotic. Rohnin placed his hand on his nose as it started leaking, he tried to contain himself but it was hopeless. He had two choices now, hold it in and maybe give himself brain damage or just let it go. "As I was saying I can still handle......." In a moment of weakness, Rohnin's nose erupted and knocked him off his chair, as soon as he fell landed on his back people started staring at them, and snickering "I just ruined this perfectly good night....." Rohnin might've embarrassed himself but he wasn't going to let them ruin Ashe's night, with a snap of his fingers, a gust of strong wind came through the doors and windows knocking toupees, extensions, and even some clothes of the other customers. Rohnin then got up and sat back on his chair, and started acting like nothing happened and drinking the rest of his water. He then cleared his throat and readjusted his robe. "Like I was saying I think I can handle it."

Mood/Feeling:Nervous/Excited/Somewhat Emberessed

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe watched as the man knocked himself backwards with a nosebleed. It made her giggle quite a bit and she almost busted out laughing when the gust of wind came through the doors and windows and started messing with the other snobby people. "Well if you're up for it, I think i have had my fill so why dont we head back." Ashe leaned back in her chair and wait for Rohnin's answer. She knew what it would be and she really wanted the massage. Ashe put a hand to her cheek to lean on and twirled her hair around a finger. For once it was a good day. Nothing super bad happened and no one called her telling her that she was needed...it was a very good night.

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: