Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Will-o'-the-Wisp Pathway Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:43 am
Will-o'-the-Wisp Pathway: Will-o'-the-Wisp is an atmospheric ghost light seen by travellers at night, it resembles a flickering lamp and is said to recede if approached, drawing travellers from the safe paths.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:16 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Will-o-Wisp l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

The kitsune wanted somewhere to explore, so Mithos walked until he found just that. The dark woods seemed creepy, but who knew, maybe they would find something interesting. With Penny's hand still in his, Mithos stopped at the entrance of the Will-o-wisp pathway. So? How about this? Seem interesting enough for you? He turned around and gave her a smile.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:02 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny looked around.This definitely wasn't the place she had been thinking of. This was way better. "where are we?" she asked. The scent of this place was off and the feeling was eerie. She smiled. "I think it's perfect!: her tail wagged and her ears were perked. Silent lightening began to show making the forest look more hostile. "Wow...it almost frightens me" she chuckles and squeezes mithos hand. "Lets hope we don't get lost"

Location, Location, Location: Cafe
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: excited
OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:56 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Will-o-Wisp l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos chuckled at the kitsunes comment about the pathway being frightening. You haven't experienced anything if you think this is frightening... he thought to himself as he continued further into the wooded area. Looking back at her, Mithos gave her a grin. I don't think we will get lost, but I think this might be a perfect place for an adventure. You should be leading the way. He slowed down, allowing her to walk in front as they held hands. Mithos himself wasn't worried one bit, but he felt bad for anything that tried to get in the way of their adventure.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:27 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny nodded. "I Suppose I can...although i would have no idea where we would be going" she smiled as she made her way to into the woods. The rain was making it a little harder to see and the scents were all being mixed together which made it a little hard to distinguish where everything was coming from, but as far as she could tell there was nothing that screamed it was out of place. "Watch your step" she commented as she realized that the soft mud beneath them was now becoming a slippery yet sticky marsh like substance. She looked back at her companion who was right behind her. He seemed so calm, so unafraid. This in return gave her more confidence. She turned back to the path in front of her coming to a fork in the road. Her tail wagged trying to figure out which way to take. "Hm...wh-what is that?" The kitsune pointed at a low purple light in a far far distance on one of the pathways. "What do you think....shall we go follow and see what the light is...or.... " She trailed off as she gestured towards teh darker route.

Location, Location, Location: Woods > Willow wisps
OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:48 pm
User Image

The woods were quiet, and Mithos liked the quiet. Being in quiet areas kept him calm, made him feel at peace. The rain smelled fresh, and mud smelled like fresh earth. Once Penny spoke up about being careful, Mithos looked down and saw how loose the ground had become due to the rain. He nodded and continued behind her.

When the kitsune pointed down the path, Mithos turned his attention to what was fascinating her. There he saw what she saw, a small purple light. Nothing but a mere trap... He looked back at her. I...I don't know, do you want to go check it out? The light looks so pretty...I wonder what it is. Mithos wasn't really that curious, he knew the paths games. He just wanted to see Penny happy.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:37 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mithos sounded excited about following the light. "Very well the eerie light it is!" Penny tried to sniff out and get an idea of what it was but nothing out of the ordinary came to her. She smiled back at Mithos before bolting towards that direction. She figured it wouldnt take much for him to keep up, but she would test that too make sure. Her speed was incredible even though the mud terrain made it hard.

After about what felt a little under three miles she stopped andhuffed a bit. She looked at the dim light. it was taunting her. "The hell are you...." she kept believing she was getting closer, yet never seemed to reach it. As she stopped she looked around. "woah....where are we...."

OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image

Mithos watched as Penny sprinted off. He wasn't going to stop her, and he slowly began to follow her. Maneuvering through the mud, Mithos smiled. It looked like the kitsune was having fun, and that made him happy. However, Penny began to get further way from him and he couldn't see her. While she wasn't looking, Mithos teleported closer to her, making it seem like he had been running after her, keeping up. As the light moved further away, Mithos grabbed her hand and held it tight. Stay where I can see you... I don't want to loose you and I don't want you to get hurt... There was sincere worry in his voice.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:05 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

As Penny observed her strange surroundings she felt a warm touch grab her hand. "Oh you caught up" She smiled as she turned to look at Mithos. His voice sounded calm and endearing as she blushed and her ears flattened. "Oh-oh...I'm sorry...you're right" She didn't know the woods after all. For all she knew she could fall off a freaking cliff with the speed she was going. She smiled nervously. "S-sometimes i forget about the consequences.." She looked back at the ghost like light. As she pouted, "I don't think....I'll ever get to it."

OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image

Mithos gave her a smile and shook his head. Sadly I don't think you will, but we can keep trying if you want. I mean we are already this far, why stop now? He squeezed her hand and began to walk in front this time. Mithos kept a steady pace as they continued their path. The woods got darker the further they walked. Are you scared?

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:14 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Vixen couldn't help but laugh. She cupped her hand onto her mouth trying to stay quiet. She couldn't help it. Mithos seemed so concerned now. Almost over protective. "Not letting me lead anymore?" She laughed. "I mean.... what's the worse that could happen." She looked around as the lightening was now accompanied by thunder. It began raining harder making it even more difficult to see than before. "Psh...me? Scared? Nah... How about you?" Penny had now become very relaxed with her new friend. Although they didn't know each other very well yet, he made her feel secure. She looked down at his hand. The warmth from his body to hers was probably the last hot blooded thing she could feel. Not that she minded the cold. She focused on the purple light once more. Watching it dim and then reappear farther once again. "I wonder where it will lead us..." she mumbled mostly to herself. Just then she felt a jolt of electricity run through her arms. She stopped walking as memories that she did not recognize flood in her head once more. This time she heard screaming and yelling and a woman that somewhat resembled a bit of Mithos laid on the ground bleeding. An emotion she did not undersrand tugged at her heart as her eyes welled up with tears. Her body became limp as she fell to her knees on the squishy mud. Tears streaming down her face uncontrollably. She didn't understand what was going on, all she knew is everything hurt. The lady was turning pale and her heart sank even deeper into the pit of her stomach. The kitsune couldn't move, She couldn't talk, she felt like she was being weight down and her own soul was being crushed. With all the effort and power she had, she tugged her hand away from Mithos. Were these his memories? She didn't know. She didn't want to know. She stared up at Mithos blankly momentarily. Although the rain was falling hard, it was very apparent that the vixen was still crying. She began to breathe heavily trying to regain control of her emotions.

How I'm feeling: Confused; Overwhelmed
OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:30 am
User Image

Mithos continued to walk in front. He could see perfectly in front of him in the dark, however to keep face he pretended that he couldn't. Haha I'm not scared! The boy said with confidence. He squeezed her hand as they proceeded deeper into the woods.

What the hell...? Mithos's head shot back quickly as the kitsune ripped her hand away from him. There Penny was, on her knees in the mud, crying. Mithos blinked as he stared at her, he felt his chest grow tight. What is wrong with her... Mithos kneeled down in the mud with her and placed his hand on her shoulder. Hey, what is it? What's wrong? What happened? Aww look your all muddy now... His touch was still warm, despite how long they had been in the cold.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:53 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

The biggest flaw with Penny's power was that she would get random glimpse and not a full story to the vision she would get. What made it worse was that she didn't yet know how to use this power.or what exactly it was she was seeing. She looked at Mithos. Her face somewhat glazed over. His voice calm, his touch inviting. She shook her head as she pushed him back away from her.and she tried to stand up, but her legs were not working the way she wanted them too. They gave out as she fell back onto her posterior. Making the mud splash everywhere around her. She wiped her tears away with her fore arms as she smeared some mud on her face. She then attempted to get up again, This time her legs listened to her as she ran off leaving Mithos behind. What the hell was that....?! Her tail was caked in mud making it much heavier and harderto maneuver in the mud. Any sharp turns would make her lose her balance.

The kitsune breathed heavily. She had tripped over a root above the ground and twisted her ankle. She had crawled her way towards a pile of logs hoping to keep herself hidden from Mithos. She brought her knees towards her chest and rested her head on them. I think....I think i lost him...

How I'm feeling: Confused; Overwhelmed
OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image

It all happened so fast, Mithos wasn't really sure what to think to think of the situation. Penny freaked, and ran. What... He watched her, an emotionless stare covered her face as she disappeared out of his sight. Mithos shook his head and began to walk back towards the entrance of the woods. No...that's not the right thing to do...she could get hurt... Mithos let out a sigh and turned back around to follow her path.

This is a childish game I do not wish to play... he thought at he closed his eyes. The rain around Mithos stopped, and his skin began to glow. He walked the path Penny had made, the rain no longer hitting him. As the woods grew darker, Mithos continued to search until he sensed her close. Come out Penny. I know where you are and your hurt. We are going back to the school to get you treated. There was no anger in his voice, no emotion what so ever actually.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Woods

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items