Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Park Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:25 am
Park: An area of natural, semi-natural or planted space set aside for human enjoyment and recreation or for the protection of wildlife or natural habitats.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Couldn't get any worse than this? Soaked, tired, and still lost. The damn airport was so far from the school and with it being so dark out there seemed to be no taxi passing by. So now Lorenzo had to carry his luggage all the way to school since apparently that's where he was going to live for the time being. Yeah he had been given directions, which he wrote on a piece of paper, but the rain had destroyed said paper. Now he was just wondering around with a giant weight on his shoulder, physically not metaphorically, and today had decided to rain. Great just great. Lorenzo wanted to yell in frustration but getting strange looks by people passing by wouldn't make his day any better. At the very least the rain had stopped, maybe his clothes will finally dry. The wooden bench creaked as a combined weight of three hundred was added to it. "Ahhh sweet release. The straps probably left a mark" Lorenzo told himself. Putting the luggages to the side alongside his back ly rubbed his shoulders, wincing when he felt a sting. Resting his head on the bench he looked at the sky. It was getting late, he could see so many stars in the sky. It was actually very beautiful. You never got to see that many stars back in his old home, smog and toxins in the air only ever allowed a couple. Maybe this place wasn't as terrible as he thought it was going to be.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Park

Ψ Company: Nobody

Φ Mood: Annoyed

Σ Condition: Tired

Π Song: Nothing

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:13 pm
User Image
User Image

"Things can always be worse..."

---

-Alexander had been in the park in a pitiful attempt at avoiding the negative emotions that swamped him at the school. He had an umbrella, much use it was unopened though. Alex was soaked, but a peaceful smile played across his lips. The rain was always good at wiping his slate clean. He was making his way back to the entrance when he saw someone else there. Hopefully they hadn't been there too long. He would be rather remorseful if he had hurt someone unintentionally. After deciding there might be enough time to help a stranger out, he approached, as openly as possible, because surprises at night are the worst. "Not many venture out here this time of night. Lost?" He could feel the annoyance radiating off of the stranger and quickly did what he could to prevent it from clinging to him. Perhaps this wouldn't take too long, it was nearing curfew.-

---

"...that's a personal guarantee."

Mood : Chill - Company : [] Negative Capacity : 6% - Items : Umbrella

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:34 pm
User Image

Even if the bench wasn't a 4 star hotel, the combination of being tired and cold was enough to make Lorenzo doze off. Not the safest thing to do when out in new area but he was exhausted and needed a break. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you saw it, a stranger would wake him up. Hearing a voice startled him awake, he didn't plan to sleep it sort of just got the better of him. Looking around him he was quick to spot a tall red haired male, who was also soaked in rain except the guy was holding a umbrella. "Um...yeah. Guess I am lost" Lorenzo would say holding on to his stuff and inching away from the guy. Besides him not being the most confident person, the man was also a complete stranger, and the guy had smile on his face were all making him nervous. However he had manners and gave the man a nervous smile. "Nice to meet you, people call me Lorenzo mainly because that's my name" Now he was restless, he couldn't stay sitting down on the bench. Putting his backpack back on his back and grabbing his luggage with one hand the other extended to give the stranger a firm handshake. Making sure that none of stuff were left behind, or stolen.

Ψ Company: Stranger

Φ Mood: Nervous

Rainbow Sunburn

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-Oh, boy, he sure was a nervous one. Alex was a bit taken back that his own relaxed demeanor wasn't reflected by this stranger. Odd. He took Lorenzo's hand and nodded. "Alexander. My apologies, if I startled you." Gears were turning in his head. There were no hotels in town, so perhaps Lorenzo was a prospective student at Videl. "I'm a student at Videl Academy, and, guessing by the baggage, you are too?" He was starting to regret not using his umbrella, the cold wind was cutting through his soaked clothes. He traced a warmth charm on the back of his hand, shuddering as heat returned to him. "If you'd like, I can take you there. If we leave now, we can make it be curfew." Maybe the walk would calm this guy down, otherwise Alex might need to spend the night outside.-

---

Mood : Chill - Company : [] Negative Capacity : 8% - Items : Umbrella

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:59 pm
User Image

Damn was his hand was cold. Well he couldn't blame the guy, it was just raining and it was still cold out but something as simple as putting your hands in your pocket would have kept it warm. It kept his warm. "Nah its fine. I needed to wake up anyways" Letting go after the handshake and placing his hands back to his pocket, glancing off to the side never looking at Alexander in the eye. Also didn't help that Lorenzo wasn't very happy this person was taller than him. When the guy brought up Videl Academy, he felt both happiness and frustration. Happy that he found someone who could help him out but frustrated as he realized he also forgot the dorm number he was suppose to sleep in. "ARGH I'm an idiot. I wrote my dorm number in a piece of paper but the rain sort of...ruined it" It wouldn't be a problem if he didn't have such a terrible memory. Hearing the kid suggest helping him go there, he smiled. The guy was being very helpful and nice, it was strange but it made happy to know that there were people out there that could be very helpful. Unless he turned out to be a murder and he was following right into his trap, but nah that was just his overactive imagination. "That would be really helpful....the school has a curfew? I mean I shouldn't be out this late anyways but still. Kind of weird" It clear that Lorenzo had gotten more comfortable with Alex. In fact he wanted to ask a favor from him, but was a little too nervous to ask. They just met and it would be weird ti impose himself on the guy but if he didn't remember the dorm number and it being late so the offices were most likely closed. He was technically locked out of his dorm for the time being. "If...I...well. Um okay." Lorenzo wasn't sure how to form this question but he had to be more confident in things. This was not likely the step most people take to build confidence but it would help. "Can I...I know we just met and stuff but...I'm kind of locked out of my dorm. So I was wondering if it would be alright t stay over at your dorm for the time being? Not sharing beds or anything I wouldn't mind the floor. Actually you know what never mind. This bench here will do" Man did he ******** up that one single request. Lorenzo face even became red as he tried to cover his face with one of his hands as he went back towards the bench to sit down.

Φ Mood: Happy

Rainbow Sunburn

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-Maybe he should have used the warmth charm before he shook hands. Alex subdued a grin as Lorenzo flickered through emotions. Damn, he was kinda cute when he smiled. Lorenzo's mood was improving, which boosted Alexander's. Perhaps explaining the curfew could wait. No need to worry him, right? No, you aren't weird. I'm out here too. He couldn't help but allow an amused expression to cover his face as Lorenzo tried to get his question out. The faintest trace of embarrassment could be felt steadily growing, as well as the blush on his own cheeks. Alex tried to rub away the blush and maintain some composure. "I wouldn't mind." He stopped, mentally cursing himself. "I mean, Seva probably wont be in the office until morning, and there's all sorts of dangers out here at night." One night couldn't hurt? His powers didn't work that fast, right?-

---

Mood : A lil flustered, but still kinda chill. - Company : Lorenzo Negative Capacity : 7% - Items : Umbrella

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image

What a relief, for a second he thought he had made a complete weird out of him self for no reason. He was still strange but at the very least he had a place to stay for the night. Lorenzo stayed standing, pushing up his back trying to make sure he didn't get a worse mark than he probably already had from the strap. "Great...that's great. Seva isa office lady? Um don't know what exactly you would call them. But really. Thank you man. I won't be much of a bother I promise" The warning of danger out here did worry him a bit, he had done his research of the place. It was very mysterious there wasn't too much information about the school or the area that was around it. Though from what he saw it looked like any regular town. Then again he was a city person and there was no skyscrapers from what he could see. "Well lets go then. I don't know about you but I don't like having my clothes soaking wet" Lorenzo walked up to the guy and slightly jabbed Alex's shoulder giving him the same smile as before. Ready to leave when Alex did.
(EXIT)

Φ Mood: Happy

Rainbow Sunburn

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-So the blush wasn't just a side effect, as proven by the lack of fluster from Lorenzo. Jeez, Alex, get yourself together. "Follow me, then." Alex took off at a brisk walk, curfew couldn't be that far off now.-

[EXIT TO ALEX'S DORM]

---

Mood : A lil more flustered than chill. - Company : Lorenzo Negative Capacity : 5% - Items : Umbrella

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:15 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Sachi Dear~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Towns people(NPCs) |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver somehow made her way to the park with very little trouble. There were a few times she thought she was lost but managed to find her way. She had giggled when Sachi said her favorite animal was Eevee. When they arrived at the park, Silver saw a few structures that were meant for children to play on. Setting Sachi down, Silver would walk with her to the play ground. There were other kids and their parents as well who came out to play. Silver always kept her cheery smile but kept her eye on Sachi. You never know if someone would cause trouble. "What shall we do first sweetie?" Silver looked down at Sachi. She was willing to just about anything Sachi was wanting to do.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:13 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Nana Siwver l Item/s ➤: Jacket l Current Form ➤: Human

Finally they made it to the park. Sachi saw all the fun things to play on and she got excited. Once Nana Silver set her down, Sachi grabbed on to the woman's hand. Looking at all the fun things to play on, the little girl laid her eyes in the swings. Pointing to the swings, she tugged at Silvers hand. I wanna pway on da swing!!!! Swings!!! letting go of Silvers hand, Sachi took off for the swings.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:04 am
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

AS Sachi ran off towards the swings, Silver chuckled happily and followed the girl to the swing set. Silver got a few looks from the people around the park...She was wearing Attire that very different from the normalcy of modern day. But Hell, she didnt care. Silver got to the Swing Set with Sachi and lifted her up gently and set down on the swing. "Alright hunny, hold on tight~" Silver said sweetly. Waiting for Sachi to be ready, Silver began to softly pushed Sachi on the swing. Silver never pushed too hard. She was making sure the little girl was going to be safe and have fun.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Nana Siwver l Item/s ➤: Jacket l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi happily jumped up onto the swing and held on tight, just as Nana Silver told her too. Looking back, she gave the woman a big smile. She loved her Nana silver, she is so nice to Sachi, and her mommy likes her too! As Silver gave a gently push, the little girl began to laugh happily. The wind was still cold due to the fact it was morning, but that didn't bother the girl. Hehe Hiwwer! Hiwwer! The little girl cooed wanting to go higher.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:05 am
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Giggling slightly, Silver pushed Sachi a little bit higher. This was most enjoyable time Silver has had in the mortal world. Spending time with this little girl brought out a side of Silver that laid dormant for oh so long. Of course enev though she was pushing Sachi a little bit higher, Silver made sure not to push her too high. She was always a careful motherly figure...especially when the child was not her own. Silver laughed happily along with Sachi. The girl was having a great time and that made Silver incredibly happy. She just about forgot everything thing that had happened not too long ago.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Nana Silver l Item/s ➤: Jacket l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi really had a hard time getting the idea of the swing down; pulling your legs back and then extending them back out. But she didn't care, the little girl was having the best time. She wasn't going to high, but she was high enough to think that she was flying. As she was swinging, Sachi saw that the slide didn't have anyone on them. Her mommy usually went on the slide with her, maybe so would Nana Silver. Nana Siwver! I wanna go on da swide now!! Sachi announced so that Silver could slow her down so she could get off.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas