Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Dirge of Sterling Grey Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:48 am
Odd would soon appear in front of the Lost Hotel in the Kalos region thanks to a particular Claydol and Countess Pump providing a beacon for the Pokemon to focus on. Everything seemed fine on the outside and Odd wouldn't since any abnormal spiritual presence, at least not anything outside of the norm for the Lost Hotel. Perhaps he would find something deeper inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:33 pm
Odd arrived and began to search around the area, already a but confused. Even if the portal to Gluttony was still sealed, if it were in flux there was a good chance that he should be able to sense the fluctuations in the energy forming the seal. "I had better not find out Pump is screwing with me..." He groaned to himself. Obviously he refused to call her 'Countess'.

He walked the empty halls, slowly making his way towards the scene that had unfolded here less than a year ago. "And I swear if I see Jack, he's getting exorcised from existence." He assured the empty space around him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd arrived and began to search around the area, already a but confused. Even if the portal to Gluttony was still sealed, if it were in flux there was a good chance that he should be able to sense the fluctuations in the energy forming the seal. "I had better not find out Pump is screwing with me..." He groaned to himself. Obviously he refused to call her 'Countess'.

He walked the empty halls, slowly making his way towards the scene that had unfolded here less than a year ago. "And I swear if I see Jack, he's getting exorcised from existence." He assured the empty space around him.

The Lost Hotel, while occupied with many spirits and other wild Pokemon, was quiet today. It wasn't unusual for the place to be so still, though usually when something more...alive...based through things got a little active but the denizens of the forgotten building seemed to let Odd pass through unhindered.

Odd would make it to the room where the portal once was, the same place which they had met Countess Pump years ago. As far as Odd could tell everything looked fine. Sure, if he really focused he could tell the fabric separating the two dimensions was 'wobbly' but it wasn't anything notable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 pm
SubonicXP

The Lost Hotel, while occupied with many spirits and other wild Pokemon, was quiet today. It wasn't unusual for the place to be so still, though usually when something more...alive...based through things got a little active but the denizens of the forgotten building seemed to let Odd pass through unhindered.

Odd would make it to the room where the portal once was, the same place which they had met Countess Pump years ago. As far as Odd could tell everything looked fine. Sure, if he really focused he could tell the fabric separating the two dimensions was 'wobbly' but it wasn't anything notable.

Odd found nothing unusual about the Hotel except for the lack of anything unusual. No matter how hard he searched, he found little more than the generally amicable spirits that always lingered here. "This is weird." He told himself, releasing Cadenza so he didn't feel as bad about talking to himself. With the Shedinja out of his Ball, the Ghost Channeler began to focus energy into his eyes so that he could bring those between the realms into view.

He saw the portal and the seal he'd placed upon it wavering but not really any weaker than when he had sealed it in the first place. "This is very weird." He repeated, crossing his arms as he delved into deep thought.

~Sterling, keep on your toes. Something feels off but I can't figure out what.~ Cadenza relayed to his partner, trying to determine where he'd sensed the potential danger coming from and, more importantly, what it had been.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:54 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Odd found nothing unusual about the Hotel except for the lack of anything unusual. No matter how hard he searched, he found little more than the generally amicable spirits that always lingered here. "This is weird." He told himself, releasing Cadenza so he didn't feel as bad about talking to himself. With the Shedinja out of his Ball, the Ghost Channeler began to focus energy into his eyes so that he could bring those between the realms into view.

He saw the portal and the seal he'd placed upon it wavering but not really any weaker than when he had sealed it in the first place. "This is very weird." He repeated, crossing his arms as he delved into deep thought.

~Sterling, keep on your toes. Something feels off but I can't figure out what.~ Cadenza relayed to his partner, trying to determine where he'd sensed the potential danger coming from and, more importantly, what it had been.

In the next room over, there was a shiny Gengar hybrid throttling the last gasps of life from the Count that was in between his strong fingers, his own ghostly form giving him enough substance to physically contact Count Geist. The same couldn't be said for the Count being able to penetrate the hybrid's multidimensional armor. "Useless..." Dull growls, as he crushes the windpipe inward to ensure complete death. He spikes the now-limp body onto the ground, planting his boot onto Geist's back to remove his hunting knife with a sick-sounding squelch of ectoplasm. If Kaya happened to get a good look at the hybrid's face, he would note that the dark-red eyes of the hybrid have the faint outline of black hairline cracks running through them, probably veins of some kind. Dull looked terrible, like he had been running on no sleep for months. "USELESS!" he screams, punting the body into the nearest wall with all his might, a crash echoing through the hotel as Geist goes hurtling through the plywood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:39 pm
The resounding crash was more than enough to get Odd's attention. Followed by the immediate sight of Count Geist's lifeless body flying through the room. "That's new." He said to himself before the sight fully registered. "Wait a second....That's Geist!" Running over to the other Channeler's body, he checked him over, only to discover that he was, in fact, completely dead now.

"Who could have done this?!" He demanded of the empty hotel, turning to look through the hole in the wall that now allowed him to see into the other room. "... ... ..." He glared at the Hybrid on the other side of the Wall. "You!"

The portal in the same room pulled at his senses as he stared down the shiny Gengar hybrid, slowly worming it's way into his mind until, despite all of his common sense(and his partner) telling him it was a terrible decision, he broke the seal on it with a wave of his hand, taking back the energy he had poured into it. "DULL!" He screamed at the hybrid. "You and I have unfinished business!" He hadn't yet noticed how bad the hybrid looked.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:58 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
The resounding crash was more than enough to get Odd's attention. Followed by the immediate sight of Count Geist's lifeless body flying through the room. "That's new." He said to himself before the sight fully registered. "Wait a second....That's Geist!" Running over to the other Channeler's body, he checked him over, only to discover that he was, in fact, completely dead now.

"Who could have done this?!" He demanded of the empty hotel, turning to look through the hole in the wall that now allowed him to see into the other room. "... ... ..." He glared at the Hybrid on the other side of the Wall. "You!"

The portal in the same room pulled at his senses as he stared down the shiny Gengar hybrid, slowly worming it's way into his mind until, despite all of his common sense(and his partner) telling him it was a terrible decision, he broke the seal on it with a wave of his hand, taking back the energy he had poured into it. "DULL!" He screamed at the hybrid. "You and I have unfinished business!" He hadn't yet noticed how bad the hybrid looked.

"Unless you suddenly have some kind of dimensional-warping powers I have hitherto yet to uncover... we have nothing to discuss!" Dull shouts, raising a hand to fire off a plump Shadow Ball at Odd. "Who knows maybe you have some kind of business in hell!" He whirls his hunting knife to hold it by the blade for an instant and he hurls it just beneath where he had shot the first projectile, the whirling steel blade aiming for Odd's midriff while the Shadow Ball floated in at about head height.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:08 pm
Odd ducked under the Shadow Ball and summoned a Guardian Halo to deflect the hunting knife, the thin, silvery veil knocking it aside with ease. "As it so happens, there's a portal to another world right here. And I have friends who can travel to other worlds." He replied, momentarily curious why that mattered to the hybrid. "Maybe, if you're lucky, this portal will take you wherever it is you're trying to go?" He suggested, trying to remain calm even as his heart pounded in his chest. There was no way this was going to work, was there? He knew he'd be stronger there but could he manage to bluff Dull into going into Gluttony with him? This was Lykas' forte, not his, after all.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:43 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd ducked under the Shadow Ball and summoned a Guardian Halo to deflect the hunting knife, the thin, silvery veil knocking it aside with ease. "As it so happens, there's a portal to another world right here. And I have friends who can travel to other worlds." He replied, momentarily curious why that mattered to the hybrid. "Maybe, if you're lucky, this portal will take you wherever it is you're trying to go?" He suggested, trying to remain calm even as his heart pounded in his chest. There was no way this was going to work, was there? He knew he'd be stronger there but could he manage to bluff Dull into going into Gluttony with him? This was Lykas' forte, not his, after all.

Dull's eyes widen slightly, his chest puffing with rage and exertion from murder as he takes in Odd's words. Normally this sort of deception would never have worked on the Gengar hybrid but it was quite clear he was desperate. For what, that wasn't quite clear. He licks his lips slightly, wiping his mouth on the sleeve of his still immaculate jacket the same condition it was when coming out to the world he now inhabited. "You're lying." Dull says, shaking a finger at the channeler. "No. No... None of the people I've killed, none of the people I've questioned have ever been able to so much as point me to a portal. Where is it? WHERE IS IT?!" these last words were screamed with a fury palpable from across the room, Dull's eyes bulging in their sockets.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:56 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Dull's eyes widen slightly, his chest puffing with rage and exertion from murder as he takes in Odd's words. Normally this sort of deception would never have worked on the Gengar hybrid but it was quite clear he was desperate. For what, that wasn't quite clear. He licks his lips slightly, wiping his mouth on the sleeve of his still immaculate jacket the same condition it was when coming out to the world he now inhabited. "You're lying." Dull says, shaking a finger at the channeler. "No. No... None of the people I've killed, none of the people I've questioned have ever been able to so much as point me to a portal. Where is it? WHERE IS IT?!" these last words were screamed with a fury palpable from across the room, Dull's eyes bulging in their sockets.

"I promise you I'm telling the truth. There's a portal right here in this room that leads to another world. I can't say if it will take you to yours but it's worth a shot if you're trying to leave that badly, isn't it?" He offered, pouring a bit of energy into the portal to make it expand, the rip between world becoming faintly visible just behind him as he did.

~Sterling, this is an incredibly dangerous gamble and you know it!~Cadenza urged, trying to convince Odd to stop before it was too late. The Channeler was having none of it, though. "All you have to do is step through this portal and see if it sends you home." The blood rushing in his ears was beginning to drown out everything else. Dull was clearly flustered and he looked desperate. Just maybe he could use that to get the hybrid to follow through with his plan. He could only hope that it would work if he did.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:06 am
Requiem of Whyspers

"I promise you I'm telling the truth. There's a portal right here in this room that leads to another world. I can't say if it will take you to yours but it's worth a shot if you're trying to leave that badly, isn't it?" He offered, pouring a bit of energy into the portal to make it expand, the rip between world becoming faintly visible just behind him as he did.

~Sterling, this is an incredibly dangerous gamble and you know it!~Cadenza urged, trying to convince Odd to stop before it was too late. The Channeler was having none of it, though. "All you have to do is step through this portal and see if it sends you home." The blood rushing in his ears was beginning to drown out everything else. Dull was clearly flustered and he looked desperate. Just maybe he could use that to get the hybrid to follow through with his plan. He could only hope that it would work if he did.

The hybrid's eyes widen a little and there was a glimmer inside of them that could only be one thing: hope. Hope that he could shed this mortal coil and finally end the screaming never-ending agony that his life had become since he had come to this world. Ein hadn't been able to help him. The pack of people he killed hadn't been able to. And now this one, the one he remembered very briefly as the only one who could hurt him, was offering salvation? He had no choice. His jaw sets, and he nods, dropping his combative stance. "Alright then." His voice sounds hoarse, like he had smoked one hundred packs a day for weeks and weeks. His bloodshot eyes settle on Odd's face after he had looked out in the distance, off as though remembering some whimsical when when he had been happy. "Alright then." He growls, nodding. "As my progenitor would have said, I'll take your little gamble." He strides forward to retrieve his hunting knife from where it had rebounded, dropping it into his jacket pocket.

Looking around the area for a moment, he takes a hesitant step forwards, putting a hand out to reach for the nearly invisible rift.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:27 am
Atlantis_Darts

The hybrid's eyes widen a little and there was a glimmer inside of them that could only be one thing: hope. Hope that he could shed this mortal coil and finally end the screaming never-ending agony that his life had become since he had come to this world. Ein hadn't been able to help him. The pack of people he killed hadn't been able to. And now this one, the one he remembered very briefly as the only one who could hurt him, was offering salvation? He had no choice. His jaw sets, and he nods, dropping his combative stance. "Alright then." His voice sounds hoarse, like he had smoked one hundred packs a day for weeks and weeks. His bloodshot eyes settle on Odd's face after he had looked out in the distance, off as though remembering some whimsical when when he had been happy. "Alright then." He growls, nodding. "As my progenitor would have said, I'll take your little gamble." He strides forward to retrieve his hunting knife from where it had rebounded, dropping it into his jacket pocket.

Looking around the area for a moment, he takes a hesitant step forwards, putting a hand out to reach for the nearly invisible rift.

Odd kept a close eye on Dull as his bluff was bought. He knew full well what was going to happen if he failed. Dull was going to kill him just like he'd done to Count Geist and, he had to admit from the look on Dull's face, he would deserve it. But what other way was there? Dull had admitted that his existence in this world was little more that constant pain and suffering. The best that could be done for him was to put an end to his life and stop the pain. Wasn't it?

~Sterling! Even if you can win this, you know it isn't right!~ Cadenza was still trying to convince Odd stop this before it went any further.

~Stop it! I know it's wrong! But I can't pass up a chance like this to stop it all now. Before he hurts anyone else. Before he suffers any more...~ Finally, a response. And, perhaps one that made a bit of sense. Was this all because of pity for the hybrid? Maybe so. It was hard to say at this point.

As Dull picked up his knife and reached out for the portal, Odd gave him a hard push from behind, charging through the portal behind him as he did so. Before Dull could realize where he was, he threw up a powerful seal on the portal once again, trapping the both of them in the Otherworld. "Welcome to Gluttony, Dull." He said as he turned toward the Hybrid, a somewhat maniacal look on his face. "You have no idea how hard I've been working for this moment." Odd almost looked as obsessed as Dull did desperate at this point.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:07 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Odd kept a close eye on Dull as his bluff was bought. He knew full well what was going to happen if he failed. Dull was going to kill him just like he'd done to Count Geist and, he had to admit from the look on Dull's face, he would deserve it. But what other way was there? Dull had admitted that his existence in this world was little more that constant pain and suffering. The best that could be done for him was to put an end to his life and stop the pain. Wasn't it?

~Sterling! Even if you can win this, you know it isn't right!~ Cadenza was still trying to convince Odd stop this before it went any further.

~Stop it! I know it's wrong! But I can't pass up a chance like this to stop it all now. Before he hurts anyone else. Before he suffers any more...~ Finally, a response. And, perhaps one that made a bit of sense. Was this all because of pity for the hybrid? Maybe so. It was hard to say at this point.

As Dull picked up his knife and reached out for the portal, Odd gave him a hard push from behind, charging through the portal behind him as he did so. Before Dull could realize where he was, he threw up a powerful seal on the portal once again, trapping the both of them in the Otherworld. "Welcome to Gluttony, Dull." He said as he turned toward the Hybrid, a somewhat maniacal look on his face. "You have no idea how hard I've been working for this moment." Odd almost looked as obsessed as Dull did desperate at this point.

"What are you..." Dull's face contorts into a snarl as he realizes that this little portal wasn't going to send him home as originally promised. He drops his hand into his jacket pocket immediately, clenching onto the Mega Stone in it and channeling his inner demon as a flash of light takes his skin from bruise purple to pure white. "You tricked me?!" Both hands drop to his sides and he begins channeling a Shadow Ball, his eyes maddened by the sight of the channeler in front of him. "I should have killed you when I had the chance! But just now works fine as well!" He screams, launching himself forwards at Odd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:50 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"What are you..." Dull's face contorts into a snarl as he realizes that this little portal wasn't going to send him home as originally promised. He drops his hand into his jacket pocket immediately, clenching onto the Mega Stone in it and channeling his inner demon as a flash of light takes his skin from bruise purple to pure white. "You tricked me?!" Both hands drop to his sides and he begins channeling a Shadow Ball, his eyes maddened by the sight of the channeler in front of him. "I should have killed you when I had the chance! But just now works fine as well!" He screams, launching himself forwards at Odd.

Odd knew he was in for a fight the moment he had pushed Dull through the portal. "You're not killing anyone." Odd assured, channeling a Guardian Halo to form around Dull, the silver ring of energy bound into a sphere by a thin veil of Sanctified energy. While the Ghost's attacks might get through, for the moment, at least, he would be bound in place. Of course, being Mega Evolved meant that he should be able to overpower Odd's binding with ease.

Conjuring up a spear of Ghost energy, he used it to deflect any attacks thrown at him. Releasing his Honedge and Marowak from their Pokeballs, he looked at them. "Entr'Acte, get ready to use Shadow Claw. Beat, use Ice Beam on your club. I want you using your sword for this." He told the Bone Keeper Pokemon. Entr'Acte took up position on the end of Odd's spear, collecting the ambient energy from the Circle to empower his attack. His blade began to glow a swirling purple and black as Odd approached Dull, Beat laying down layers of ice on his Bone Club to give it an edge behind him, keeping a close watch on what was happening while he did so.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:57 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Odd knew he was in for a fight the moment he had pushed Dull through the portal. "You're not killing anyone." Odd assured, channeling a Guardian Halo to form around Dull, the silver ring of energy bound into a sphere by a thin veil of Sanctified energy. While the Ghost's attacks might get through, for the moment, at least, he would be bound in place. Of course, being Mega Evolved meant that he should be able to overpower Odd's binding with ease.

Conjuring up a spear of Ghost energy, he used it to deflect any attacks thrown at him. Releasing his Honedge and Marowak from their Pokeballs, he looked at them. "Entr'Acte, get ready to use Shadow Claw. Beat, use Ice Beam on your club. I want you using your sword for this." He told the Bone Keeper Pokemon. Entr'Acte took up position on the end of Odd's spear, collecting the ambient energy from the Circle to empower his attack. His blade began to glow a swirling purple and black as Odd approached Dull, Beat laying down layers of ice on his Bone Club to give it an edge behind him, keeping a close watch on what was happening while he did so.

Dull wrenches and twists at the binding surrounding him, even taking a moment to physically gnaw at the ephemeral bands of energy around one of his wrists as he manages to reach it to his face, writhing and straining in place as he fights tooth and nail to struggle out of the encircling bonds. "What is this... place?" He growls again, lashing out towards Odd with all his effort only to be rebuffed momentarily by the weakening 'chains' holding him in place.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff