Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Role-play
New York, New York Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:04 pm
User Image

New York city is strongly held by Providence and their supporters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Steel Ronin

It was a dark night in the big bad city. An unidentified male with dark blue jeans, a gry adidas hoodie, and a pair of jordans consistent with the colors red, white and black walked at a normal pace. The sunlight being reflected by the moon brought light to his blue steel blue eyes, but his complexion was sheltered by his grey hoodie. Hi pace indicated a normal person with a normal life, but these were both lies....

The unidentified male walked slowly, steering clear of anyone else. He wasn't going to give out autographs, and his bodyguard was the cold shoulder. A large bar came into view, which was the ideal place for him to chill out for a bit. After he made it to the entrance, the bouncer looked at him and nodded. It was a good thing that he looked old enough, otherwise he would have had to show some ID. After he was granted entry he observed his surroundings as he made his way to the back of the bar. Multiple booths full of people, generally a dark room with neon lights everywhere, and lots and lots of loud conversation and chaos. It was illogical to order some alcohol because he would have had to show some ID. A glass of water and a coca cola would suffice. He sat down at the booth at the back corner of the room by himself, hoping he wasn't tailed and began to relax. How long was his break going to be this time?

Deadly_Tiger

EA R0N1N

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Eva Albright
Botanical

Eva sat near the back of the bar, sipping her drink while waiting for a friend of hers to show up. The place really wasn't her scene, but it was as good as any to meet up she supposed. From her seat she casually watched the people around her with mild interest. Something to do to pass the time while she waited. People dancing and grinding on the dance floor. A couple making out in a booth. A group of friends laughing and drinking. It was a couple of secret service looking guys that caught her notice as they walked in the general direction of where she was sitting in the back. Hard stern faces, solid confident walk and both of them seemed to be the size of a refrigerator. These men had a mission. That mission seemed to be the lone man sitting in the next to hers. Eva watched with curiosity, wondering what would unfold next.
Feb 2, 2013

Android E1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48 pm
The Steel Ronin

The male relaxed in his booth next to an unknown female. He made sure not to make eye contact with her because he wasn't looking for attention. But unfortunately, attention was looking for him, two more mysterious faces, accompanied by black suits and black sunglasses were approaching. As they approached, the females eyes followed behind them, things were heating up fast, rest time was over.

How in the world of hell did they find him? He didn't look in their direction but he has watching them hard with his peripheral vision. He remained in his seat, maintaining a seemingly calm demaenor, already having calculated his next moves should things get worse. Would he try to run? Fight? Or a combination of the two?

The mysterious man stood up slowly showing no signs of stress, accepting the fact that once again how this was going to end, accepting the fact that he had to face the music. . He was ticked, and came at the men head on. He jumped up and curled his hand into a steel hard fist and brought it down, aided by gravity on the first man's face, before tackling the other through the glass window. This restaurant, this bar, now was a "pub".

Deadly_Tiger

EA R0N1N

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:30 pm

T.N.T

T.N.T walked into the bar, witnessing an unknown stranger putting up a fight against two suited gentlemen before disappearing into the streets. This stuck out to him aside from all the love making, the neon color changing lights, the loud music, the conversation and the occasional drunken misbehavior. Now this is the place to kick it, he thought to himself as he sat down. After a brief exchange of words with the seemingly grumpy bartender, he decided to chill for a moment while waiting for his "squadron" to arrive.

It has been 6 minutes and none of Tyrone's partners have shown up yet. What did make an appearance in front of him was a plate with a grilled burger with melted american cheese, two strips of crispy bacon, a serving of scrambled eggs accompanied by some fries with cajun sparkle on them. It was indeed feeding time. Tyrone was no fool he always checked his surroundings. This time he found a man staring him him with eyes of prejudice. "The ******** you lookin at?" he hissed. The man quickly turned away before Tyrone started to chow down.

Deadly_Tiger
VolticAce

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Eva Albright
Botanical

A few of the club goers screamed, those who had to quickly move out of the way or be caught in the cross fire of the brawl. Others quickly gathered around the broken window the pair went out of to watch the action. Eva wasn’t sure what to make of the situation, but she wasn’t given a lot of time to think about it either. The first male that had been attacked grabbed Eva and roughly pulled her out of her booth, blood running down his face from his broken nose. “Be a good girl and I won’t hurt you….much.” He threatened as he brought a pistol to her temple. Eva was good with her plants, but she wasn’t faster than a bullet good. He roughly forced her outside where the other two were brawling, shouting angrily at any bar patrons that impede their progress by being in the way. When they finally got outside he delivered his threat to Steel Ronin. “Surrender or I shoot the girl.”

Feb 2, 2013

Android E1

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

VolticAce

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:01 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Android E1

Divine Nephilim

The Mysterious
L

The music was loud and patrons seemed very lively tonight at the bar. Many of the young men attending began licking their lips and watched in awe as L entered the establishment. For tonight's performance L decided to assume the role of a young twenty something French woman, who has recently moved to the States to open up a new upscale and trendy spa facility. Sure this was all an act for fun but L really enjoyed getting into character. Despite her lust for the spotlight L would have to keep the fun and games to a minimum tonight because tonight L was reuniting with her fellow partners in crime. L was rather curious as to the importance of the meeting, as well as the state of her comrades; a lot has happened since L partook in any activities with her associates.

It had become apparent to L that she was over dressed for the occasion with her stunning black dress, matching designer black heels, and golden earrings. Despite sticking out L was pleased with the reactions that she was getting from everyone around her. L took on the persona of a young yet powerful woman, who demanded respect and she was getting every last bit of it. L surveyed the area until she saw Tyrome's dome shining in the neon lights from across the room. A small smile grew across L's as she headed towards Tyrone. L noticed that he had ordered a plate, which was very generous with the portions. The food smelled pretty good but since L was in character she decided that it wouldn't look right for her to scarf down a plate of low class food. Approaching from behind L placed a soft hand on Tyrone's shoulder and gently ran her fingertips against him.

"Bonjour monsieur. Its none of my business but do you really need to be eating that? I'm sure you would be better of eating a salad Mr. T.N.T. your temper you're bound to have a stroke." L said softly in a voice covered with a thick French accent.

To most people at the bar it might have looked as if Tyrone just scored big with an attractive woman but that couldn't have been further from the truth. On occasion L has been known to use her abilities to tease or temp her associates just for a reaction. Even though L was in character the L shaped pendent hanging from her neck should have been a dead give away to T.N.T as to who he was dealing with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:25 am
The Steel Ronin

Joseph Madison Steele

The unknown male had one of the black suited men by the collar, lifted him up into the air to the point that his feet were dangling trying to find the ground again and slammed him into a nearby vehicle, destroying a driver side window. The anti theft alarm of the vehicle started screaming for it's owner, it's flashing white lights and loud horn noises only made the scene more dramatic. The unknown male picked the man up again and slammed him onto the hood of the car, leaving numerous dents on the vehicle. That's not how you treat a Mercedes Benz now isn't it?

The stranger picked up his attacker again and made him bear the humiliation of being thrown into hard cement. Suddenly his right had opened as a long sharp, metal sword formed in his hand and pointed it at his neck and stared him in the eye. He looked up only to see his other attacker holding a hostage. "Surrender or I shoot the girl" He warned. Not only did he have to defend himself, now he had to watch this girl. Why should he save this girl? She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The horn kept screaming as a look of frustration appeared on his face. He was not a happy camper about the situation. He stared him down hoping to find a sign of a bluff, so he could take them out and move on. Three minutes went by, three long minutes, the car alarm on built up suspense before He opened his right fist, the sword vanishing from sight. He had made his decision only after being conquered by a seemingly developing "soul".

Deadly_Tiger

EA R0N1N

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:44 pm

T.N.T

An unknown woman started running her hands across Tyrone, he turned to face the unknown stranger. But then he immediately recognized the necklace that she wore. Finally someone who was worth his time, someone who had abilities that were worth killing for, it was the one, the only, "L". L had presented herself to him with a french accent and a dress which he and everyone else liked.

A slight smirk appeared on Tyrone's face as he looked at her. L always trying to tempt him with his or her appearances, it never gets old. If L keeps this up he will have the most street cred on the street. Burgers are the cornerstone of any nutritious meal. I do love the taste of a good burger." he said in a relaxed but confident tone. Besides, these muthafukas are going to be the ones having a "stroke".....or two. Shame this place doesn't sell lotion." he joked, implying something dirty about all the men in the room due to L's appearance.

It has been a while since Tyrone saw any of his partners in crime. "How ya been?" He asked, wanting to know what L has been up to. He had finished his food and the bartender took his plate. A receipt appeared in front of him as the bartender disappeared into the back. Tyrone took out a Benjamin and placed it under the receipt.

Deadly_Tiger
VolticAce

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image
Anastasiya Volkov
Varpulis

Anna was the next to arrive for the little meeting. She wasn’t exactly pleased about the location, though it could be worse. Still if any of the club goers attempted to touch her, they might find themselves with a few less fingers. She had an issue with being physically touched, deep seeded from her time at the church, and rather enjoyed making anyone who crossed that line pay dearly for it. T.N.T was easy to pick out, and the woman she assumed was L from the way Tyrone was talking to her. Anna used her Aerokinesis to subtly push everyone in her path out of the way as she crossed the bar to the booth her two companions were located at. She wasted no time in taking a seat without greeting either Tyrone or L. Instead she went straight into business, her words coming out in the usual heavy Russian accent they should all be used to by now. “Any sign of Shin?”

Feb 2, 2013

Android E1
Divine Nephilim
VolticAce

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:15 pm
User Image
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ☳Shinoda Hwarang☳ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

☳Name: Shinoda Hwarang
☳Sexuality: Bisexual
☳Mood: Excited
☳Current Thought: We're getting the gang back together!!!!!!
☳Current Theme:Sucker For Pain

☳ . . . "Life is like a game of chess, and im always 5 moves ahead of you." . . .☳

================ ☳==================

Word couldnt begin to describe how thrilled Shin was at this point. He new that it had been awhile since they all got together,
but this meant some fun was on the horizon. She briskly moved passed the patrons in the building, scanning the room for familiar faces. Luckily T.N.T was sporting a bald head and spotting that milkdud shaped dome was easy.
Making a dramatic entrance Shin smiled from ear to ear. Oh how ive missed all of you. Seeing your happy faces, well all but you Ana though i must say that resting b***h face is looking ageless, brings back so many good memories. L darling looking gorgeous, loving the frame this time. Tyty, you look good man, i guess its true, black dont crack eh? Ana again no one can make evil look as good as you do, krasivaya{Beautiful}. He said to them all as he took his seat So what brings the band back together?

================ ☳ ==================

☳. "Im a demon of Pain & Chaos, need i say more?" . ☳

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ☳Chaos Dragon☳ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Android E1

VolticAce

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:51 am
Deadly_Tiger

Android E1

Divine Nephilim

The Mysterious
L

Since L was new to the table a waiter appeared to take her order. Instead of ordering a greasy burger, L decided to simply order an apple martini. As the Tyrone spoke, L could not let but snicker at his crude humor. L found it refreshing to see that Tyrone had not changed since the two had last met. Once the waiter returned with her drink, L took a sip with her pinky up of course.

"I've been frustrated to say the least but atlas I'm at peace. A few months ago I started following a trail that could have possibly revealed my past and true identity but the whole thing was a clever hoax. This whole thing was a setup, waste of my time, so about four hours ago I confronted the two people responsible for this rumor and gave them a private performance. It was a marvelous display that lasted two hours. You know my style Tyrone, death should never be quick it should be an opera." She said cheerfully.

Shortly after L's arrival Anna appeared at the table. In her typical fashion Anna was straight to business and made no time for pleasantries. A wicked grin grew on L's face when she laid eyes on Anna.. The mistress of air was a complex character to say the least. The Russian had this aura around her that exerted dominance and demanded the utmost respect, which L found exhilarating. Generally speaking L didn't have a problem with Anna's personality however the way she killed targets interfered with L's performances. Being ripped to shreds by howling gales or suffocating from a lack of air was just boring and unimaginative. Killing is an art and L brought both screams and smiles to the stage during her performances.

Before L had a chance respond to Anna the fourth and final member had arrived. The eccentric Shin had appeared and was beaming with glee. The man looked exactly as L remembered.

"Thank you Shin I have spent a lot of time crafting this form and it's persona. I have risen from the filth and muck, I am the lotus blossom, I am beauty." L said before taking another sip of her apple martini. "Shin has brought up a good question. Now that all of the actors are in place who will we be performing for?"  

VolticAce

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:33 pm

T.N.T

Tyrone Nicholas Tomlinson

Tyrone had finished his food and relaxed, only until Shin walked in with his greetings, only after the cold wind of Anastasiya made a grand entrance with her wind and her accent. This was classic her and Tyrone didn't mind. He was eager to get the wheels rollin with his plan now that the gang was all here.

"Shin, Ana, about time the two of you arrived. What have you two been up to? Damn skippy, black don't crack." He didn't expect much of a response from Ana, she was probably killing people left and right. Shin was more unpredictable than most individuals.

The bartender walked up to the booth where the felonious four sat to pick up the payment and the surprisingly big tip. Her jaw dropped at the sight but kept herself under control so that she didn't make a scene. "Thank you....what is your name?" she asked wanting to know the name of her generous tipper. Tyone pointed to his glasses, then his leather jacket, and his crimson red shirt
"Glasses, Jacket, Shirt, call me "Glasses-Jacket-shirt man", or you can call me "Supa hot boy hundred degrees leather jacket" cuz I'm supa hot boy." The waitress giggled a little at her new "best customer" before responding, "I'll remember you hotness" she said before disappearing into the back once more.

Now that the waitress was gone, Tyrone got down to business. "We are a couple of blocks from the ******** wall street, I say we go there and start investing." he said but was implying something else on another level.

Deadly_Tiger
VolticAce

Divine Nephilim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Eva Albright
Botanical

A small crowed had formed around the brawling pair. While the security for the bar had called the police no one seemed willing to get involved. Not even the poor owner of the Mercedes Benz who watched the abuse of his vehicle in horror. However the people in the crowd had no problem pulling out their smart phones to record the violence in the hopes of getting YouTube views later.

The other man in the black suit, the one Ronin had been throwing around, picked himself off the ground, any cuts and bruises sustained from the fighting disappearing before Eva's eyes. It seemed that one was a Deviant like herself, which lead to it being more that likely the man holding the gun to her head was also a Deviant of some kind. Though their kind had caused a global wide war their population was still in the minority, less than 1%. She doubt anyone expected her to have powers, but the question remained if the man holding her had powers and what they were. Time seemed to stretch on forever as Eva, the men in the suits and the crowd all waited for Ronin to decide what he was going to do. After all this man had no reason to care if these men shot her or not. Thankfully, after what felt like an eternity he seemed to agree that her life was worth surrendering to the two men. Eva was visibly relieved, but still she didn’t say anything. What was there to say really?

“Into the alley, you first!” Ordered the one with the gun. If Ronin obeyed he would find a prison transport style van in the back along with a couple more “friends” waiting. Of course they would drag Eva alone as well to make sure he stayed compliant.

Feb 2, 2013

Android E1

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Main Role-play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items