Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:06 am
Castiel walked into the dorm and looked around. He claimed the right side of the room as his by putting his things away on the right side and hanging up a few posters(one of a cat, one of Team Free Will from Supernatural, and one of The Joker). After making sure his posters were on the wall properly, he looked over to the left side of the room and wondered who his roommate would be.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:42 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Mood:Happy
Wearing:Casual
Theme:Headphone Activist-Hiku

Ryan walked down the hall carrying to bag in either hand and had a back pack on as he looked for his dorm room. Ryan was a tall lanky lad, 6'2" and thin but he still had some build to him. He was kind of a clumsy and awkward person when it came to meeting knew people, but that could be one reason people were drawn to him, his awkwardness made them laugh, in a good way and he didn't mind it. When Ryan came to his dorm room door he struggled to get the door open but eventually managed to. He walked in and put his stuff on the first bed he saw, the empty one, and hadn't noticed Castiel yet.

Ryan started to unpack a few things before turning around and seeing the other guy in the room, startled himself and jumped back a bit falling.

"Oh, ha hey there sorry, I didnt notice you. Im Ryan by the way i guess im your roommate."

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:48 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Castiel looked over at Ryan then pushed up his glasses. He smiled at the other before going over to him.
"I'm Castiel, the cat boy. Well, I'm not a boy...I'm legally an adult. It's a thing.
You're very clumsy? Also taller than me by a little bit. I'm sorry I ramble when I'm nervous," He said before laughing for a few moments, "I'm sorry. I thought of something. We just met and you're already falling for me. That was terrible."
He finished talking, his face got a bit red from being embarrassed by himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan watched as the guy came over to him and introduce himself, cool they put the guys with glasses together, not funny at all.

"Castiel, thats an interesting name, cat boy? oh not a boy that means...cat man?"

Ryan raised an eyebrow at his own sentence. So this guy was part cat he assumed. Ryan laughed a bit at the comment Castiel made, that Ryan being so clumsy fell when he first saw him.

"HA, i see what you did there. Im a changeling by the way, which basically means, some elves wanted a human kid so they took it and left me in its place."

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:48 pm
User Image
Castiel

Castiel looked at Ryan, tilting his head a little bit to the side.
"Why would they want a human? Some of them smell weird and the ones I've met are mean." He said getting quieter at the end. He looked away for a few moments before looking back at Ryan.
"So what kind of things do you like? I mean if we're gonna be roommates we should probably get to know each other right? Also if I end up talking too much just let me know. I can go on and on and on." He said as he sat on his bed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:38 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan laughed a bit at the question of why an elf would want a human child.

"You know, I don't know. I never really thought about why i just kept on going with my life like it wall kinds of normal."

He turned around briefly to grab the bags he had on the floor and set them up on the bed when he was asked another question, and turned around.

"I guess you could say im kind of a nerd, I like computers and science kind of things. But also enjoy photography."

He said with a smile then turned back to his things opening one of the bags and pulled out a string with Polaroid pictures on it and hung it above the bed in the corner.

"Ah i can do that sometimes too."

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:03 pm
User Image

Castiel

Castiel's eyes never left Ryan as he moved around.
"Do elf's really have pointy ears? I mean I've read books and stuff where they do have them. I don't think I've ever actually met an elf." He said before getting up and going over to his dresser. He pulled a book a drawing book out of the bag on his dresser, along with a pencil. He sat down on his bed and opened the drawing book.
"What do you take pictures of? People? Buildings? Animals? Cars? Maybe computers?" He asked, glancing at Ryan.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:12 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Well mostly landdscapes and old buildings that sort of thing, not so much people, and no not computers."

He chukled a bit then thought about what elves actually look like, he didn't really know. Yea he was left by them but that was a long while ago.

"Oh uh i dunno, I don't actually remember what they look like, i was really young when i was left in your world. My world is called 'The Invisible World' basically a parallel world but invisible to you."

As he spoke he would turn around every now and then, still trying to unpack his things.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image

Castiel

"Buildings are cool I suppose, depending on what they look like and what time of the day." He said as he started drawing in his drawing book. He drew for almost a minute before looking over at Ryan.
"Did they at least leave you with nice people?" He asked the other, hoping they had at least done that for him. Ryan seemed nice and like he'd deserve a nice family, even if he wasn't like who he was put with.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:28 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Uh yea i guess they were nice, i mean i had a younger brother who got most the attention because he was more into sports and that kind of thing. He was like the opposite of me, and my dad favored him. But yea i lived a pretty good life with them. You sure do ask a lot of questions."

He said with a chuckle, he pulled out his clothes and put them away in the dresser, the pulled out a few photo albums and placed them on top of the dresser.

"You have and siblings, brothers, sisters"

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Image

Castiel

"You're an interesting being." He said going back to drawing, "I have a brother but that's it. He's my twin except he looks older, like a lot older and he doesn't have to wear glasses." He explained, pushing up his glasses at the mention of them. He added a few small things to his drawing before closing the book and placing it next to himself with the pencil on top.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:53 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Thanks...I think."

He said as he pulled some books out of his bag and placed them on the tale next to the bed. He placed the empty bag on the floor then removed all the bags from the bed. Opening up his next bag he took out some grey sheets, and a grey comforter and fitted them on the bed.

"Oh so there is an older you running around the school then."

He laughed a little bit at himself when he heard him close the books and put the pencil on top turning around and looking at it.

"Watcha drawing there."

He asked with an eyebrow raise.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:03 am
User Image

Castiel

"Yeah. He's more socialable, less anxious, and less me." He said shrugging.
"I um wasn't drawing anything at all. It was nothing. Nothing at all. Nope. Not drawing anything. This is not the drawing book you are looking for."
He said picking up the book and sticking it under his shirt.
"Nothing." He insisted. He put the pencil on the nightstand and looked at Ryan.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:20 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan narrowed his eyes in a playful manner at Castiel as he denied the drawing in the sketch book and hid it under his shirt.Ryan stood up and walked over to him standing in front of him, he knocked on the book under his shirt.

"I'm pretty sure i saw you scribbling over here."

He said and titled his head a bit then crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Castiel with a raised eyebrow.

"Come on now, lemme see"

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:29 am
User Image

Castiel

Castiel looked up at Ryan and covered his cheeks,
hiding the redness on them.
"I can't show you because it's my secret book of secrets. Meaning I can't share it with you because you aren't in the 'eyes allowed to see' list. So you'll just have to imagine what you think I could've drawn." He said quickly in a terrible attempt to get Ryan to leave him alone about the drawing. He figured it wasn't going to work but he didn't really want to show Ryan his sketch because he had sketched Ryan.

Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff