Samuel and Kira's dorm Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halloween raccoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:23 am
Samuel hummed as he wandered into his new room. He went to the right side of the room and laid on the bed sighing content by the soft bed. He wondered who his roommate would be and when they would show up. For now, though he just got up and started to put his things away and decorate his side of the room to make it feel like home. All the while he was smiling and enjoying the start of his new life here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:44 pm
A young looking girl opened the door and walked in with a large black suit case rolling behind her. Most of her face was covered by crimson hair. She looked the right side of the room and notice someone. She brushed hair from her face and smiled. "Hello! It looks like we are going to be room mates." She said happily as her deep black and purple wings fluttered a bit. "I mean if you don't mind me." She said nervously as she rubbed the back of her head. Her hair falling back in front of her face.  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Halloween raccoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:10 pm
Samuel glanced back before he turned and smiled at the girl "I don't mind at all, make yourself at home." he said motioning to the untouched side of the room with the other bed. He was glad his new roommate seemed nice.
"My name is Samuel what's yours?" he asked as he went back to decorating his side of the dorm room. He hoped she didn't mind his odd decorations that were mostly Halloween themed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:52 am
She giggled and set her suit case on the free bed. "I'm Kira, its nice to meet you Samuel." She said sweetly as she stared unpacking her things. She glanced over at his side of the room. "Maybe I should just let you decorate the whole room, cause your side looks amazing!"  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Halloween raccoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:28 pm
Samuel smiled at what Kira said, it made him happy that someone else liked his decorating. "If you'd like I could do that," he said smiling at her now. "I may have to get more supplies though given I only brought so much with me," he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:27 pm
She laughed. "Its okay I brought a few things from home to decorate too. But thanks." She smiled as she hung up a few string lights.  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Halloween raccoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:35 pm
Samuel laughed a little and nodded smiling. He watched her put up the lights and thought before grabbing some orange and purple thin papers, The things you'd stuff gift bags with, and he went over wrapping them around a few of the lights. "There you are now they are extra festive. Don't worry these won't catch fire." he said. He hoped she liked this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:00 pm
Kira smiled brightly and bowed her head a bit in gratitude. "Thank you so much It makes these lights 20x better." She sat on her bed for a moment. "I am going to go explore around but I will return later." Kira said before heading out the door stopping for a brief moment to talk to a tall man that stood in the hall. She pointed into the room as her mouth moved speaking to the man. She then walked away and the man came up to the open door."Well You must be this Samuel I have heard about."  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Halloween raccoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:28 pm
Samuel nodded and waved goodbye to her. He didn't see her talk to anyone as he had gone back to his side of the room and was going through his things. He hummed and glanced back at the man. "And who might you be?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:55 pm
"Names Jax, Jax Arashi. My roommate Tyler told be I should come talk to you. Haha I guess he couldn't handle me." He said with a wink as he shot Samuel the finger guns. "But hey you seem far more interesting to be honest, plus you are a lot cuter as well." He chuckled slightly as he leaned on the door way. "So do you mind if I come in?"  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Halloween raccoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:12 pm
Samuel blushed slightly but it was hard to tell given the doll body he was in. He nodded slightly "Make yourself comfortable but please do not mess with my roommate's items." he requested of the other as he moved some boxes off his bed so the other could sit. "My name is Samuel by the way. It is nice to meet you Jax." he said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:42 pm
Jax sat down on the bed beside Samuel. "Hmmmm Samuel. Would yo be okay if I called you Sam?" He asked looking over at him with a friendly smile streaking his pale face.He scratched the stitch work that circled his neck. "So what exactly are you?" He asked getting a bit closer to him.  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Halloween raccoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:38 am
Samuel just smiled and nodded at the question. He hummed at the second question and chuckled slightly "I'm a demon, I'm just inhabiting a doll at the moment. It's nice in this form. " he said fondly. He loved all kinds of dolls but this one was his favorite so he is using it as a vessel. He felt safe and at home in this doll and given his powers the doll could change form at will.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:45 pm
Without hesitation Jax grabbed Samuel's face with one hand and pulled it in front of his. His grip was soft on Samuel's face. He seemed to be looking him over. "Thats very intriguing. Your doll form is very interesting to me. I have seen demons take several vessels but this is different. Its a very cute vessel to inhabit I must say." Jax's smile widened as her continued to stare at him.  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Halloween raccoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:28 pm
Samuel gasped and when the other pulled him close like that he blushed. A light glow showing through the doll's cheeks. "I um well thank you um..m-may I have my face back now please?" he requested getting flustered by the closeness. "I don't mind if you'd like to um..study...this form per-say...but I am not used to others being so close to me." He explained trying not to sound flustered by the motion or the other basically calling him cute.  
Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff