Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:09 pm
'Class Room'

This is where you learn about motor-vehicles of all types, how to fix them and how to modify them.

Taught By: Johnny Kain

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:44 pm
User Image

Demetri

Demetri had managed to "borrow" one of the janitors keys, which he used to get into the auto shop. He quietly opened the door to the shop and quietly closed it behind him. He went over to an empty area and placed his bag, carefully, onto the ground. He pulled his laptop out and opened it before pulling out a plastic bag of pieces that look like they are from watches and other small trinkets. He went over to where the tools were and grabbed various screwdrivers. He sat by his computer, placing the tools on the other side of him. He pulled out a small bracelet(except black and a bit thicker). He took off the top and opened up a software he had made.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image

User Image

⊱» Theme: <Blood On My Name - Brother Bright> ♦ ⊱» Company: ⊱» Wearing:

Adam, had been walking around the school, just to get and idea of the place, he walked sort of tall and proud but also like someone you would think twice about approaching. He had a black bag hung over one of his shoulders. Adam stopped walking when he noticed something felt off. He looked to the door to the auto shop class and narrowed his eyes at it. He walked over to the door and moved the handle, It was unlocked he pushed the handle further down and pushed the door open letting it swing open and hit the wall behind it. He stepped into the door way and looked at the male that was in the class room for a long while.

"You are the auto shop teacher so what are you doing in here?"

Stiles wasn't the only one to do research on the teachers and staff at the school. He knew two of the teachers were werewolves, one was a cursed human and one was a merman. He looked at the other male with no real expression on his face. Adam was tall, above 6ft. and his build was mostly upper body, having large arm muscles and brod shoulders.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:11 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri looked over at the other male and sighed.
"Well, I'm borrowing the tools for a few minutes. It's not like I'm going to take anything that isn't mine." He explained. He picked up a small screwdriver and tightened a screw in the bracelet before hitting a key on his laptop. He groaned.
"You could just work." He said to the bracelet. He looked over the bracelet before tapping one of the wires.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Adam,stared at the man still standing in the door way. He eventually stepped into the room and shut the door behind him. He moved across the room to the other male, his boots making noise as he walked. He stood next to the male now and looked down at him. then looked at what he was doing. He tilted his head before moving to a table he took the stool off the top of it and placed it on the floor before sitting on it.

"And? You are still disrespecting whom evers class this is and them by entering it with out their permission."

Adams voice has a Nordic tone to it, an accent long since lost in the ever evolving world. He looked the man over and shook his head at him. He was a vampire that is what the off feeling was, he was a creature created from darkness from evil, but then again so was Adam, well now he was.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:31 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri glanced over at the dude.
"Then go tell someone. Go tell the teacher whose classroom this is. Go ahead." He said as he made sure all the wires were connected. He put the top piece back on and placed it on his right wrist. The middle part glowed yellow.
"Finally." He said smiling at the bracelet. He looked over at the other.
"I'm Demetri by the way. Y'know for if you decide the teacher needs to know." He said as he closed his laptop and carefully put it back in his bag, along with the plastic baggie. He picked up the screw drivers and put them back. He checked the bracelet and groaned as it had gone off.
"Just work with me for once." He sighed.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:04 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

User Image

Adam raised an eyebrow at the male, he was pretty cocky, nor was he one for listening. Adam stood up and put the chair back on the table and looked at the other male for a moment before he turned to walked to the door. He didn't give him his name, felt the guy was a little punk and didn't really care for the male to know his name. The sound of Adam's boots stopped however when he noticed a male had been standing in the door way.

User Image
Johnny Kain
Mood:Content
Wearing:Seen in Photo
Theme:F*ck Me Up
Voice: Jax-Sons Of Anarchy

Johnny stood arms crossed eyebrow raised, with a not so happy face looking past Adam and at Demetri.

"You should listen to this man, he's right its disrespectful to be in a class using someone else's tools with out permission Demetrius."

Johnny walked into the class and past Adam and over to where Demetri was. Johnny was wearing a plaid button down, and a leather vest, looked like a motorcycle vest, a gang vest at that. Johnny looked down at what Demetri was doing then at the male.

"Sorry but pack your stuff up and leave the class, as soon as classes start you'll have detention."

Johnny had changed from care free werewolf to. . . well. . . a teacher and he was not a teacher to choose favorites based on anything. But when his tools were touched with out his permission he was not a happy camper. Most these tools were tools he had his personal collection from working at an auto shop.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:42 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri sighed.
"I'm sorry." He said quietly. He picked up his bag and zipped it up. The bracelet lit up again and this time the color was blue. A somewhat robotic voice came from the bracelet, telling Demetri he'd need to calm down.
"Now you work..?" He whispered. He pressed a button on the side of the bracelet and the robot stopped.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:48 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

User Image

Adam turned around when he heard the robotic voice, it was odd he tilted his head at it. He looked from Demetri to Johnny before shaking his head and turning back towards the door and exiting the room

{Exit Adam}

User Image
Johnny Kain

"Not so fast there, what is tat."

Johnny's arms were crossed again as he looked down at the bracelet then to Demetri.

"If you wanna make robotic sh*t like that take a robotics class."

Johnny didn't like techy stuff like that very much. He was an old school type of guy one of the reasons he works on old muscle cars, no one appriciates the old things in life anymore its all about the new technology. Cars that answer your phones for you, cars with advance sound systems, it just didn't appeal to Johnny in the slightest.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:58 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

"It..It monitors my body, like emotions and it lights up different colors to show what I'm feeling." He said as the bracelet turned green.
"Any reading or whatever it takes from me go to my laptop, after a certain point it all just gets saved. S..sam, the robot voice..just tells me when things are too intense. I should probably fix that though." He explained quickly. Demetri put his bag on and was looking anywhere besides the werewolf.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny shook his head a bit and grabbed the tools on the table and put them back on the shelf, he made a mental note to make a locked case for all the tools before he turned back around

"Just get your stuff packed up and get out of my class room"

He walked back over to Demetri and stuck his hand out and raised an eyebrow in an intimidating way.

"Give me the key you took for my class room."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:53 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri handed him the keys.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have touched your things, Sir. I wasn't thinking properly and I won't do it again without permission." He said looking at him, the bracelet stayed green. He was anxious of course. This man was his teacher but also he felt something else for him and he wasn't really sure what that was but he didn't want Johnny to be mad at him.
"Also, Sir, I wasn't aware that things like tools could have sentimental value. I should've known either way not to touch others things without permission. I hope you can forgive me for the disrespect I have caused as I do not intend to do or anything like it, again." He said in a serious tone, trying to keep his eyes on the werewolf.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:11 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny closed his hands when given the keys and put them into his pocket. He stared at the boy as he spoke, apologizing for what he did. Johnny's eyes still narrowed as he watched him.

"Mhm, you will still have to serve dention when classes start, and who was your little friend that was in here? What did he want?""

Johnny got an odd vibe from that guy, something about what ever he was didn't seem 'natural' in a way. He looked at the door of the class, half expecting to see the man just standing there. Johnny got the feeling of something Demonic but also something once good.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:16 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri nodded when Johnny mentioned Detention.
"I have no idea who that was or what he wants but he was strange. He seemed to know that I was in here though. " He said keeping his eyes on the werewolf. The bracelet glowed orange, for confusion, as he was left with his thoughts for a moment.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Hyde School Class Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out