PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:22 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain
Mood:Content
Wearing: As Seen In Picture
Theme:F*ck Me Up
Voice: Jax-Sons Of Anarchy

Johnny pulled up to his home, it was an older looking home that had, had some work done on it, the newest looking part was the separate garage in the back that he pulled his car up in front of.Turning the car off he opened his door and stepped out then grabbed his stuff he placed in the back of the car.

"Alright, home sweet home."

He said as he looked at his place then walked to the back door which he unlocked and walked inside, the back door led straight into the kitchen. He left the door open for Demetri to follow him and walked over to the freezer and placed the meat inside then placed the other bag on the counter

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:33 pm
User Image

Demetri

Demetri got out of the car and looked at the house for a few moments before going in through the back door. He shut the door then looked around. It was a nice house. He stood there, holding his stuff just taking everything in. He knew it'd smell like the werewolf but he was going to end up smelling like him after Demetri left but he didn't mind. Demetri had to keep in mind that this guy was nice compared to the others of his kind. He didn't trust him fully and he'd be keeping an eye on him because he'd been attacked by multiple werewolves.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:06 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny turned and faced Demetri. He placed his hands on the counter and leaned back at it, looking the vampire boy up and down.

"Why come to a werewolf, when are kind clearly hate each other? Come to prove yourself to the other vamps or what?"

Johnny wasn't a bit scared or intimated by this vampire, he was an old dog, he knew their tricks and he had his own that newer vampires didn't know of. Johnny tilted his head a little and looked down at his bag.

"Why animal blood and not human, ya know i can smell it from here."

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:27 am
User Image

Demetri

Demetri looked at him and thought for a moment.
"In my experience, I should hate them. I should hate you but I don't. The first time I met a werewolf, I didn't actually meet them. I just got a pole through my stomach." He put his stuff down on the counter then moved back to his spot. He lifted up his shirt up to his chest, he had a few scars, one was of when he got clawed by a werewolf, then had he a bite mark on his left side.
"Your kind has done nothing kind to me until I met you. You weren't angry with me and you didn't attack me." He explained before pulling his shirt back down.
He looked down when the other question was asked.
"I don't want to be a murderer." He said quietly, "If I drank human blood..I'd never stop and I'd kill so many people because I wouldn't be able to control myself."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:57 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny listened to the boy, he was right to hate werewolves for what happened to him. I mean a pole through the stomach wasn't the nicest thing. When he lifted his shirt up he looked the boy over, up and down. Lingering on his body a bit before moving his eyes back to the boys and running a hand threw his hair. Then when he spoke about his reasons for drinking blood, Johnny let out a little nose laugh. The kid where you see something is funny but just blow air out of your nose.

"A lot of species have a reason for not liking werewolves. . .Me included."

He untucked his black denim shirt then began to unbutton it. He slid it off and placed it on the counter, then took the white tank top off he had under neath it. His body was scared like Demetri's, bite marks and caw marks from his own kind, as well as bit marks and claw marks from vampires. It was hard to see where one scar began and one ended some scars where just overlapping, making more noticeable scars. Bringing his attention now to his animal blood drinking instead of human he let out a small sigh.

"You won't stop cause you never trained yourself. I'm not saying you should go to human blood, but its like if I only ate chicken and fish, instead of red meat. You think I would have the energy to do all the things i do in my day? Or have the energy to keep myself from shifting when I smell a vampire."

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:10 am
User Image

Demetri

Demetri looked at him.
"They were mean to you too. Why were they mean to you? I mean you are one of them..maybe you weren't mean enough for them.." He said the last part more to himself.
"It's not like I haven't tried to control myself. I didn't have anyone to help me through this. I just constantly felt like I hadn't eaten in forever. It's hard even now to be around humans." He explained sighing. He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:22 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

"Why don't they like me, well in the beginning like way back. . .I'v been thirty for a while. I was this 'Big Bad Wolf' if you will. I was not one to be messed with, kind of the pack leader. But as time went on the world changed i changed with it, the pack stuck with old times they didn't realize we couldn't just run around as wolves like we did in the medieval times. I eventually got married to a woman in the pack and that ended with us separating, and the pack telling me to leave and eventually kicking me out for not sticking with old traditions. Well thats the short version anyways, the version that skips all the stuff that has happened to my body."

He turned to the counter and grabbed his tank top and slipped it back on before he began to put away the other food items away in the cabinets of the kitchen

"Now how come you didn't have anyone to help teach you?"

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:32 am
User Image

Demetri

Demetri felt sad for him. He had pretty much been betrayed by people he'd known. He didn't look at him though. He hadn't seen someone with scars like that before, not that he hated them or thought they took away from his attractiveness. He was thinking of all the things that'd have to happen for those scars. He didn't answer the next question for a few minutes.
"I was changed and thrown into a group of humans. After I..killed the group,
the person who changed me left and I didn't have a family. I didn't know any other people like me. I was alone." He explained.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:47 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

"Well it seems that we are both outcasts from are own kind."

He said his tone not really sounding upset or remorseful. He grabbed his denim shirt and walked over to where Demetri was and slid next to him opening a small hall closet and hanging up the shirt.

"Make yourself at home, no need to by shy boy. Im not gonna bite."

He looked over at him and winked at Demetri at his little 'joke' he made before turning to the fridge and pulling out a bottle of beer. He hit the top on the counter side to open it then took as sip as he watched Demetri. As of now Johnny seemed like he was gonna be the 'cool' teacher of the school

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:59 am
User Image

Demetri

Demetri started to look like a tomato but he shook his head at the joke.
"Well, I'm going to continue to be awkward because it's what I do, apparently."He said shrugging.
"So why did you become a teacher?" He asked looking at him, "I mean it probably beats being alone all the time but to want to teach a bunch of people who may or may not end up being huge pains in the side..I wouldn't do it. Although I feel like you're more likable than me." He said without thinking. He realized what he said and bit his lip.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:50 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

"When you have lived as long as me, you can probably answer that question yourself."

He sort of laughed at him saying he was just going to continue to be awkward and watched as his face turned red and he bit his lip.

"Well glad ya' think I'm a likable person, Most don't talk to me or make eye contact cause I'm not the most friendly looking."

He gave a little grin and it showed his teeth, showed that his upper and lower K9 teeth were noticeably larger and sharper than a normal humans. Something that came with being a werewolf that most would over look because of movies, you would expect a vampire to have teeth like that not some dog.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image

Demetri

Demetri looked at his teeth before quickly looking away. He remembered when he was attacked. He was a newer then but the memory was fresh in his mind.
"You're just not the scariest werewolf I've seen or the scariest anything I've seen.
I guess it just depends on the person." He said quietly. He hand moved to his side where he was bitten and he sighed. He'd have to move past the memories if he was going to be around this werewolf.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:04 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny made a kind of laugh at his remark of not being the scariest thing he as seen. He hadn't exactly seen him angry as a werewolf. Johnny pushed off the counter with his beer and came and sat at the dining table Demetri was standing by.

"Don't think im scary huh. Well lets hope you don't catch me on a day where I'm hungry.

He looked up at Demetri and Johnny's eyes for split moment changed from a blue color to an almost white steel grey color. He then looked down and took a sip of his beer, before looking back up at Demetri.

"What made you come and get in my car with me? I mean I could have easily took you here just to kill you.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:17 pm
User Image

Demetri

Demetri kept his eyes on him once he got closer.
"I'm probably not tasty though so I'm not super worried about that." He said shrugging. When the werewolf's eyes changed he mumbled something to himself.
"I don't know. You're just interesting to me I guess. I kinda wanted to know if you would do something aggressive toward me. If you decided to kill me then it'd be the end of me. Not that it'd be hard to kill me. It takes me longer to heal, animal blood and all." He said his eyes not leaving the werewolf. Part of him started to wonder if the werewolf would actually hurt him and if he'd fight back.

Hyde School Teachers Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff