Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image

Matthew

Matthew walked into the dorm and looked around, great he had first pick. He picked the right side and put his bags down on the bed. He got his clothes unpacked then put his bags next to his dresser.
He sat on his bed, pulled out his phone and headphones. He plugged his headphones in then put them into his ears. He played his music while waiting for his roommate.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image

Luca pushed the door open and looked around before stepping in and shyly waved at Matthew. He carried a dark purple duffel bag that held his belongings."L-looks like we are going to be room mates. I hope I didn't disturb you to much." He said nervously. His gaze not lifting from the ground.

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image

Matthew

Matthew pulled a headphone out as the multicolored guy came in.
"You didn't. I'm Matthew by the way. You can just call me Matt though." He said before noticing his shyness, " I don't bite I promise. If you need help with anything just let me know." He said before looking at his phone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image

"I-I'm Luca. Nice to meet you Matt." He said still feeling a bit nervous as he walked his way over to the free bed. "Thank you for the offer. I-I will gladly let you know if I need any assistance." He looked over at Matt with a small shy smile. "H-hey you never know who is going to bite."

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:25 pm
User Image

Matthew

"Luka? That's a cool name." He said. He smiled when Luka turned and smiled at him. "That's true. This is a place for all types of biters,
including myself." He chuckled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image

"H-Haha Yea I am a biter to.. Well in a fashion." He said as he pointed at his pointed teeth. "I-I may not be a vamp or werewolf but I s-still have some viscous teeth." He said sitting his bag on the bed then sitting down him self.

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:09 am
User Image

Matthew

"Well, I am a vampire. Those are some interesting teeth. They'd be great defense cause they'd probably be great at ripping up flesh and stuff. If you're into that kinda thing." He said shrugging, "Also for a vampire I'm very clumsy so try not to leave things on the floor. I'll trip over it without a doubt." He explained.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:23 am
User Image

Luca started unloading his bag and putting away his clothes. "I won't I promise. Also I am glad I am not the only one who break stereotypical norms. I swear I'm... Well I-I'm the words shyest demon." He said softly as he finished and slid his duffel bag under the bed and sat down. His multi colored eyes staring at the ground.

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:31 am
User Image

Matthew

Matt chuckled.
"I guess that's a thing now. Wonder if they did research to put us together because that's what it seems like with some of the others like they put two guys with similar hair and pretty much similar everything together. I guess they were trying to pair people up so they'd get along? At least that's what it seems like."Matt said pulling his other headphone out and putting them in his jacket pocket.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:49 am
User Image

"W-well it seems like that to me as well. S-so I hope we end up getting along." He muttered as her looked up slightly. He pulled at the bottom of his black tank top trying not to let the shyness ruin his probably only chance to make a friend.

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:07 pm
User Image

Matthew

"We seem to be doing fine. Don't worry about being too shy. I'll end up talking your ear off if you let me." Matt chuckled. "So Luca what kind of things are you interested in? I personally like music and dancing, that's good too. Uh blood because it keeps me alive.." He explained.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:35 pm
User Image

"W-well feel free to talk my ears off. I don't talk to many others so it'll be nice." He said with a small chuckle. "Umm... Well I really like music too but I have never really danced a day in my life. I also really like animals, cats mostly, but I have seen a few dragons in my day. they are pretty interesting in color palettes and personality. I was good friend with a dragon who could shift into a human. He was like a br..." He stopped as his face got red . "I-I'm sorry I some times ramble."

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:15 pm
User Image

Matthew

"Don't worry about rambling. I don't have a problem with listening. I don't mind it at all. Cats are great. They are all fluffy and stuff.
I've never seen a dragon before, they seem cool though from what I've heard.
Maybe I could teach you how to dance although I'm terrible at it and wouldn't be a good teacher." He explained.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:24 pm
User Image

Luca's face got slightly more red as he nodded. "I-I think that would be very interesting. As long as you can teach me something." He laughed slightly as his eyes suddenly widened and he pulled out his phone. "Really?! I have a picture of me and Arcious, my dragon friend if you want to see a dragon!" A wide smile stretched across his mouth.

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:47 pm
User Image

Matthew

"I can try to teach you," He said. He smiled when Luca's face lit up, "Yeah. I'd like to see this dragon friend of yours. Do they actually breathe fire? and do they like treasure? I'm just asking because I don't know and I've heard from people who have supposedly been in contact with dragons but they weren't reliable sources." He explained.

Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff