Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[JOB CLASS TEST] Inferno (Sanjiva) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:51 pm
Quote:
Artisans pride themselves for their love of the arts. They must go to the tea ceremony gallery and create their most beautiful work of art with the supplies given.

Mechanic: This is a two step event: Part 1, you must roll for supplies, part 2 you must make them! If your horseman doesn't get enough points for their work, they fail this test!

PART 1: Rolling for supplies: Roll 2d8 and match your results to the supplies below. If you get double, you get double that supply. Now your artisan has to figure out how to make it! All supplies are paired with chisel instruments and paper

Rolling a 1: Calligraphy pen
Rolling a 2: Watercolours
Rolling a 3: Clay
Rolling a 4: Origami Paper
Rolling a 5: Block of wood
Rolling a 6: Bead set
Rolling a 7: Yarn
Rolling a 8: Leather

Part 2: Making the items! Roll 1d8 and see which bonuses you get for using those supplies. Match your dice roll to the result. IF your horseman owns that supply and it is on their roll, they get the points. Ie: I roll 1 and I get Calligraphy. In Part 1, I also rolled Calligraphy. I get +2 points. You can roll up to 5 times, each time representing the steps you take to get the desired product of whatever yoru horsemen decides to make/paint with their items. When the 5 turns are over, if you get +4 points overall, you pass! Otherwise you fail!

Rolling a 1: Calligraphy pen bonus + 2 points!
Rolling a 2: Watercolours bonus + 2 points!
Rolling a 3: Clay bonus + 2 points!
Rolling a 4: Origami Paper bonus + 2 points!
Rolling a 5: Block of wood bonus + 2 points!
Rolling a 6: Bead set bonus + 2 points!
Rolling a 7: Yarn bonus + 2 points!
Rolling a 8: Leather bonus + 2 points!

GOAL: Get + 4 points overall!
UPON COMPLETION: You have done it! Your horseman gains the ARTISAN PASSIVE ABILITY:

Artisan passive ability: Your horseman can bring to life one of their pieces of art to do their bidding for a small period of time. If it is a painting the painting comes out of the canvas itself and moves as if real. This lasts only for 5 minutes. They may also create paintings for others to use (but these cannot be used in attle).
- In battle, you may summon that piece of artwork into battle. Roll an extra 1d6 once per battle as additional damage you do to your opponent.

Black Magic Empress rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:46 pm
Sanjiva was glowing with confidence. She had seen many new place and learned many new things in what for her was a short time. She smiled at the paper and instruments she was already supplied with. She stood in anticipation as she waited to see what other supplies she would be using.

She stared blankly at the yarn and leather that was placed before her. She blinked then looked at the paper and thought about how to incorporate it.

Quote:
Rolling a 7: Yarn
Rolling a 8: Leather

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:51 pm
Sanjiva looked at the paper and had the urge to show off her calligraphy skills. When she remembered all she had to work with was yarn and leather, she sighed.  
Black Magic Empress rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:52 pm
/Ignore, Wrong Dice sweatdrop /  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:06 pm
Sanjiva couldn't believe she was getting artist's block at the most inopportune time. If I had some beads I could take the leather and yarn and... Damn. Never mind that.  
Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:11 pm
Sanjiva stared hard at the yarn decided on a direction to take with it. She began sewing it into the leather. She started working on a flame design. She had something in mind, but the idea was incomplete.

Quote:
Rolling a 7: Yarn bonus + 2 points!

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:14 pm
She looked down at the leather with bright red and orange thread in it and her enthusiasm sank. She felt like she was just making a huge mess. The design she was making would've looked better on a clay statuette. She twitched since she knew there was no clay available to her.  
Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:16 pm
She kept working on her piece of leather and her threaded flame design had become more like waves of red and orange water. She was quickly reminded of the water that had flooded her living space recently. "Those damn humans! Why can't we just-" She stopped herself and stared at the messy piece she was working on. She picked it up and declared, "This... Is not a true testament to what I am capable of. I need to work some things out before I try this test again. Excuse me." She took the piece she was working on and left the area. On her way to her home, which was currently still soaking wet, she threw her piece into the water.

[ JOB CLASS TEST FAILED ]  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:59 pm
[Second Attempt]

After a long rest and some practice with both threading and leather working, Sanjiva returned with hope that she would be able to complete the test. Her eyes twitched when she saw she was to work with clay and origami paper. All of her practice with thread and leather weren't going to help her with today's test.

Quote:
Rolling a 3: Clay

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Sanjiva tried to focus, but her skills refused to come out all force. She couldn't tell what was eating at her.  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:03 pm
She tried to ignore whatever was bothering her from within and started to mold the clay. She molded it into a smooth skull. It seemed like she was tapping into her creativity well. However, her piece still needed something.
Quote:
Rolling a 3: Clay bonus + 2 points!

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:05 pm
Now if I just carve some wood, I could make an impressive... What am I thinking? I have to focus on what I have. Sanjiva shook her head and tried to keep it together.  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:06 pm
Maybe if I just pretend my other materials are wood it will come together. Dammit, why do I keep thinking about wood!? Sanjiva clenched her fist and tried to find her muse.  
Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:07 pm
Water... those damn humans soaked our home... Ugh... Not again. I can't focus with all this pent up emotion. Sanjiva let out a long sigh as she picked up the clay skull she made. "Evidently I'm just not up to this task right now. I will return when I think I'm ready." On her way home, she threw the clay skull into some fire.

[JOB CLASS ATTEMPT 2 FAILED]  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:11 pm
[Third Attempt]

I can do this! I know I can! Whatever was holding me back before should no longer be an issue! Sanjiva's inner fire was burning bright as she waited for her supplies to be shown to her. It fizzled a bit when she saw the materials before her. Paper and wood... No problem.

Quote:
Rolling a 5: Block of wood

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out