Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[Human PRP] Happily Never After (Quilong & Niylah) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:04 pm

He flipped the channel for the fortieth time and let out a long yawn as his arm stretched out along the back of the couch. It didn't matter how much money was spent on cable options, not if there was absolutely nothing to watch on the two hundred some-odd channels they'd purchased as part of the.. whatever package deal they'd purchased.

He hadn't really paid attention at the time, it had simply seemed the most exclusive and therefore he simply had to have it.

That's how Quilong was. If it was unique, if it was expensive, if it was exclusive, it was his. It applied to every aspect of his life, whether it be the decor in his illustrious home or even the simple watch on his wrist. Father's money helped pay for it, as well as the honorary job in his company that kept the young man well funded.

His most important treasure, however, was something that had taken a fair amount of time to obtain. There was no other acquisition like it, but there was also one small, little problem.

This treasure happened to have a mind of her own.

Forever bored with the lack of anything to watch, he decided it was time to pester this particular treasure. The cell phone came out and was turned on, his thumb lazily pushing the buttons as he shot a text off to his queen.

[To Niylah: so whatcha up to? ]

Y'know, ignoring the fact she was probably in the same house as he was. But that would take effort, getting up to look for her.

Nuxaz

Nuxaz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 84 Total: 84 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 am
Niylah was in the master bathroom, the one she had banned Quilong from using because it was her luxurious space to get ready in, fixing her long hair in her preferred and stylish updo when her phone buzzed in it's spot on the counter near the sink. As she'd begun applying her make up, she ignored the text that flashed across the screen after seeing who it was from.

For all his attractiveness, her boyfriend was obnoxiously needy and demanding at times. Especially when one considered the fact that they were in the same house and he could have easily wandered upstairs to find her instead of texting.

With her eyeshadow done perfectly, she paused long enough to pluck up her phone and read the text. Rolling her eyes, perfectly manicured nails began typing a quick response.

[To Quilong: Laziness isn't attractive. Come upstairs and find out. ]]

She could hear the TV below

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:02 pm

It didn't take too terribly long for his phone to vibrate, letting him know that his beautiful girlfriend had indeed received his request for her appearance. Fiery eyes narrowed as he read her response, a forced exhale revealing his irritation although a thin smile curved up one side of his face.

Let the argument begin, then!

His thumb quickly punched back a text in response, which turned into two texts when he'd thought of something else to add... only for it to end up being a series of texts because, well, Quilong had a lot to say.

[To Niylah: I wouldn't have to be lazy if you'd just come down ]

[To Niylah: You're going to have to, eventually ]

[To Niylah: It's not like you can stay up there forever ]

[To Niylah: So why not face the inevitable and let me win ]

[To Niylah: You know we both like it when I win ;* ]

His legs lifted up and stretched across the remainder of the couch, as if to re-emphasize to himself that he had no intention of leaving his spot.

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:26 pm
Her phone buzzed several times and she pointedly ignored it, opting to work on applying her eyeliner flawlessly. Each stroke of her brush careful and practiced until killer and beautiful wings were drawn on her eyelids. Mascara came next and was quickly followed by lipliner she used before applying the red lipstick that matched her boyfriend's eyes.

Niylah knew that he'd like that and she did enjoy teasing him.

She paused in her pressing of her lipstick to look at the texts and she rolled her eyes.

[To Quilong: Still being lazy. ] The text was short and sweet and she had intended to leave it there before amber eyes skimmed them over again. Immediately she was texting another reply.

[To Quilong: If you insist on sitting on your a**, I won't come over when I'm about to leave.]

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:13 pm
Eyes rolled when the pings came back. How haughty of her to assume that he was on his a** - he could have been in the kitchen! In the backyard! Other places!!

....though yes, he usually was on his a** somewhere, but that didn't matter.

He sat up and both feet found the floor while the back of his long ponytail brushed the back of the couch. He narrowed his eyes at the cellular device.

[To Niylah: threatening is unladylike ]

He suddenly paused.

[To Niylah: which room are you in ]

That would make a world of difference as to whether or not he'd be racing up the staircase to find her.

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:51 am
Powder was brushed over a tissue pressed against her lips to seal her lipstick and she was busy cleaning up any wayward makeup that distracted from her 'perfect' image that she liked to present. Leaning into the mirror she double checked her looks before even bothering to look at her phone.

Her boyfriend was insufferable at times, truly.

[To Quilong: Bathroom. ]

Niylah didn't bother to tell him why, trusting him to figure it out.

Discarding her phone back on the counter she moved on to the walk in closet to grab her proper ensemble instead of the undergarments she was currently dressed in.

If Quilong bothered to make his way up the stairs to find her, he would catch her in the state of mid-dress, a nice formfitting dress pulled up over her slender frame, fingers reaching to pull the zipper up.

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:45 pm

The answer he received was short and brief - to the point, as his girlfriend tended to be. It wasn't a wonder how she'd managed to climb the corporate ladder for herself, rising to be an impressive, intimidating woman in a man's world.

Just another reason his treasure shined as brightly as she did.

Quilong pursed his lips for a moment, debating his next move. She wasn't in the bedroom, but judging by the time... probably getting ready for work. He'd show up to his office in the next few (or whenever the mood struck him, really) but she was a stickler when it came to time. Or at least, she usually was.

Pushing himself off the couch, he gave himself a moment to stretch before his feet led him to the staircase, long legs pushing him upwards as his hand skimmed the surface of the banister. It didn't take long for him to locate her, the sweet scent of her perfume and her wafting in the hallway, where he found her by the closet.

The dress wasn't her prettiest one, but frankly, there were few that could match her natural beauty. She wore each of them well and the knowledge that there were a slew of businessmen that got to see her every day looking as gorgeous as she was sent a pang of jealousy through him.

"Need assistance?"

The question came out more as a purr as fingers brushed across the nap of her neck, shooing away her hands as he reached down to kiss the top of her spine. His own fingers took their casual time slowly, slowly, slowly pulling up the zipper on the back of her dress.

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:01 pm
Qui never failed to be persistent when it was something he wanted, or thought he deserved and Niylah didn't have an opportunity to turn him away before he was in her space. The press of his lips against her spine made her shiver even when the deliberately slow tug of her zipper upward. "Only if you're actually going to assist me," she managed to retort, glancing over a slender shoulder at him.

The zipper wasn't even half way up when she turned to face him, lips curling into a carefully practiced smile.

"Thought you weren't going to get up." She admitted, allowing fingers to slide along his jaw and for her thumb to graze his lips before she turned away. "All the way up," she demanded, pausing before choosing to add in, "please."

Niylah waited for him to do as she asked before she turned around for a second time, both arms looping around her boyfriend's neck. "Couldn't resist me, could you?"

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:08 pm

His lips opened up and caught her thumb, gently sucking on the soft pad before she moved her hand completely from his face and turned back around. Her nails were perfectly manicured - when were they not - and matched the fierce red painted across her lips. She knew he loved red. He knew she loved his appreciation.

For a split second, he debated drawing the zipper back down to be spiteful. However, he was much fonder of a more pleasant girlfriend, as Niylah's temper matched the extreme of her beauty. The zipper was pulled up, though his fingers took their time at the top, gliding across the soft surface of her skin.

He grinned as she rewarded him with a hug, her body pressing against his as his arms found her waist. Her tease wasn't unfounded - there was a difficulty in resisting her allure.

"So since I came up here for you, does this mean you'll stay around for a little while longer for me?"

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:48 pm
While there were many things that Quilong did that annoyed her, there were several that he did right. Like how he knew the best way to run his fingers across her shoulders or how he held her waist when she leaned against him.

"It means I'll consider it," she replied, nails pressing against the nape of his neck before the fingers of one hand slid up into locks unconfined by the long ponytail he liked to sport.

She wasn't particularly fond of it, but he kept his long hair pulled back and she was willing to compromise in some places. That was one of the few areas she would give and be content with not getting her exact way.

"Anything you've got in mind will likely waste all the effort I put into getting ready." Quilong was a handsy man, who enjoy touching and taking whenever she let him. The key was to keep from letting him often, especially when she had places to be.

"I didn't put in all this effort just for you."

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:03 pm

"Sure you did," he was quick to argue, tilting his head back as he relaxed and enjoyed her soft ministrations in his hair. She always knew how much pressure to apply - sometimes her grip was firm and unrelenting while other times it was soft, like gentle kisses across his skins. This was more of the latter, thankfully.

"You wouldn't have worn that red if you didn't."

Quilong didn't want to think about who else she could be putting in all that effort for. The chairmen and the clients at her business didn't deserve to see such a goddess in their midst, much less have her dress up for them.

Red eyes narrowed possessively as he started to push forward, effectively sandwiching her between himself and the closet as he dipped his head down to her, lips centimeters away from lips as he grinned slyly. "Because if you're trying to make me jealous, princess, it's working."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:17 pm
"Maybe not, but who knows," she quipped, lips twisting upwards to form a smirk. "I could just like the color." Which, she did but she had definitely chosen it because she knew what it did to him.

Niylah always did things purposely after all.

Qui pushed her back against the wall of the closet, keeping her from slipping away from him easily but when he leaned in, her face turned so that he couldn't press his lips against hers.

"No kisses," she stated firmly, hands sliding down until her palms were placed against his shoulders and she was pushing him back. "I'm not re-doing my lipstick because you can't help yourself. I have to leave soon."

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:26 pm

He scrunched up his nose as she nudged him back, clearly trying to add distance instead of melting into his arms and complying like a good little girl would. There were times when he appreciated his significant other's independent way of thinking and other times when it was simply downright frustrating that she simply didn't cave to his whims.

"You don't have to leave," he sulked, letting his hands drop off and releasing her to her own accord, "You're choosing to leave me. Difference."

Hands moved up to pull his hair free of the struggling ponytail, refashioning it as he stared down at the stubborn woman. "Your day would be much less stressful if you spent it with me, y'know."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:38 pm
"Yes I do," she insisted, rolling her eyes at him. "Unlike you, I actually go to work and work." While she too was a trust fund child, Niylah took pride in the fact that she was a career woman. Sure, she could have easily made a living on her looks alone, but she much preferred to be the one calling shots where she could.

The more autonomy she retained, the better.

"Quit being so melodramatic, Quilong," she scolded, hooking her fingers beneath his jaw and drawing him into her space again. Leaning in far enough to make him believe that she might kiss him, she let her next words be said against his mouth.

"You're nearly as insufferable as the businessmen I attend to on a nearly daily basis." She drew away, painted nail tapping his nose. "Don't you have to go into the office too?"

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:01 pm

He'd thought he'd been victorious when she drew near, pulling his face closer to her own. He'd even closed his eyes and puckered his lips in preparation for the sweet, wonderful taste of her to linger on his lips.

When she'd mocked him and bapped his nose instead, a scowl spread across his handsome features. His head jerked back defiantly and he moved to automatically smooth out the wrinkles of the old Ivy League themed t-shirt he'd been lounging around in.

"Yes." He announced in a crisp tone, "I was going to wait to get ready, but there isn't a point to waiting now, is there?"

And with that, the pretentious man with ruffled feathers stalked off to do just that.

Nuxaz

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces