Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Bumble Bee to Be Clothing Store Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:49 pm
Bumble Bee to Be: Shop for children's clothing, accessories, and items here. We sell clothes for newborns to middle schooler's!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Ashe made her way with Yen to the baby store. She had no clue where the place was, but look at the various maps around the place made it easy to find. Once they got to the entrance to the store, Ashe turned to Yen and put an arm around her and waved out in front of her with the other arm. "Behold the glory that is your future child's clothing~" Ashe laughed a bit after what she said. For once in a long time the guard was having a good and fun time while doing her job.She was going to stay by this woman and keep her safe....and help her spend Lucius' money in the process.

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time to Shop and Relax|
∑ Items →→| 2 Combat Knives, Phone |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:36 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Baby Store l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

As the girls walked to the baby store, Yen began to think back to when this all started there in the attic. She couldn't believe that it was all happening, as if this was all a very long dream. Standing in front of the baby store brought the sorceress back to reality. Wow... she thought with a smile.

Yen couldn't help but giggle to Ashe's comment, and nodded her head. Goodness there is so much stuff here! I cant wait to start our quest! But before they made their way into the store, Yennefer decided to send Lucius one more text. He hadn't answered her other one, but that was alright, Yen was pretty sure the man was very busy. Whipping out her phone, Yen sent the man a text:

-Text-
Hey sweetie, hope your doing good back at boring school. I just wanted to send you up a follow up text...I've been thinking and I wanted to thank you for everything that you have done. It all started in the attic and I really and every day after has been the happiest moments of my life (even with all the hardships) I am so happy we are starting our life together and will be raising a new life together. I love you~
<3 The woman with your credit card<3
-End Text-

Putting her phone away, Yen walked into the store with Ashe. The woman looked around happily seeing all the cute little baby things. Wow!!! There is so much stuff!!! What should we get?! Then, Yennefer saw something that made her smile. Walking over, she grabbed a cute baby toy and walked back to Ashe. What do you think??

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Ashe began to look around the store with Yen and was kinda shocked at the amount of things they had for kids and babies. It was amazing to see what they had. Yen showed her a toy she had found for the baby and it was a stuff unicorn. Ashe couldnt help but laugh. "You sure like your unicorns~ Im sure the babe will love it!" Ashe giggled a bit as her eyes set on a stuff wolf pup. Her eyes widened as she latched on to it. "DAWWWWWW Look it at ish sooo fluuuufffeh!.....Im getting and no one can stop me." The guard said with a serious look. "Alright! So the next step in our baby quest, what should we look for next?"

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| Ill have a pic of the stuffed animal up in the next post. Internet is garbage atm |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:30 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Baby Store l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Yennefer couldn't help but giggle when she saw Ashe pick up the stuffed wolf plushie. Hehe ok I guessss we can get that too~ she teased. Looking around, Yen began to think about what a baby needed. Hmmmm... diapers...toys... a crib... clothes...ummmm...toys... Yennefer took out her phone and looked up a list for what babies needed. Lookong around a little lost, the sorceress gravitate towards the baby clothes. Picking up a cute little baby girl outfit. Oh look at how cute this is!! For sure this! Hehe for some reason I have a special vibe it's a baby girl~ Should I get a few boy things just in case?

Yennefer lowered the baby clothes and looked at Ashe. H-hey Ashe, if something happens to me or Lucius... will...will you take my place as a mother?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Looking at the outfit, Ashe smile and nodded. The little baby clothes were indeed cute. Though Yen was going to need more than just clothes to be ready for a baby. Though Ashe stopped when she heard words she didnt want to hear again. Walking up to the woman, the guard bopped Yen on the Head playfully. "Challenge Accepted. As your body guard, its my duty to make sure nothing happens to you or Lucius. Its my duty to make sure that your child has a mother and father that they get to see everyday, its my duty to lay my life on the line so you dont have to...but if something does happen...I would be honored...but please dont. Its already happened to me before. I rather not lose a good friend. I'd be a mother of five and I havent even been pregnant yet." Ashe gave Yen a hug and bopped her head again before giving her a very stern look. "If you die, I will beat you to life~"

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| Ill have a pic of the stuffed animal up in the next post. Internet is garbage atm |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Hearing Ashe's words brought a tear to Yen's eye. Ashe...Thank you! Thank you thank you!! There were other reasons that the sorceress was thanking the woman, but this was the main reason. While still holding the cute baby outfit, Yen hugged Ashe tightly and smiled. Thank you for being my best friend~ I can't wait for you to meet the baby and help raise it~

Releasing Ashe from the hug, Yen felt her pocket vibrate. Pulling out her phone, she saw that Lucius had gotten back to her. Reading through his text, Yen couldn't help but giggle. A unicorn onesie huh? Biting her lip happily, she quickly responded to the text.

-Text-
I think the attic is a perfect place for the nursery~ As for that shopping list....I think I miiiiiiiiight be able to find a few of those requests. You know for the baby. wink Ashe and I should be back in a few hours, so you might wanna hide all those experiments >u>.
See you soon <3
PS:
I'm buying this~
Your Babies New Outfit

Putting her phone back into her pocket, Yennefer began to search for her fiancé's request. A onesie huh...hey Ashe can you help me find a cute onesie for the baby??? And possibly its father?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:23 pm

Ashe finished hugging Yen and smiled at her softly. "Your welcome. Its nice to have someone to be able to hang out with and be able to relax~" Ashe was happy that Yen was willing to let someone like her be anywhere near the baby. She was also very surprised to hear that she was yen's best friend. The incident at the memorial ran through her mind and couldnt help but feel guilty for harming the woman. She was going to make up for it by making sure that if yen was going to be hurt, she would take the hit for her.

Ashe's train of thought was interrupted when Yen asked her last question. A cute Onesie for the baby AND Lucius....oh by the Moon, this is exactly what she'd expect from Lucius. More of a child than their baby. "Yea I can do that....Lucius is going to be a tough one to find something for. I dont even know where to begin searching for...." Ashe started searching for anything she could find. Leave to Ashe to find anything Wolf related, not like she was biased or anything. "Hey I found the Onesie section~ and I found a wolf pup Onesie~" The guard squeed as she searched through the others.

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Yennefer smiled as she watched Ashe set out on the onesie mission. She didn't understand why Lucius wanted one also, but she thought it was cute. Yen could see it now, her fiancé and a small baby both dressed up in the same onesie. Oh how adorable!! Yennefer told herself as she made a small squee noise.

She heard Ashe announce that she had fond the onesie section and hurried over to the woman. She wasn't lying, there were a ton of onesie! Looking at the one that Ashe had cooed over, Yen quickly snuck it into the pile she was holding. Maybe it can be a small surprise~ Yen thought. Looking through all the different styled onesies, Yen had picked out a bear, a unicorn, and a cat all for the baby. Goodness this child is going to be spoiled~ What else should we pick up today? I want to start on a nursery before the end of the weekend... with how I've been feeling I have a strong prediction I'll be on bed rest sooner then I want... or at least be eating chicken soup for the rest of this pregnancy... Even now after having not eaten in a while, Yen still felt nauseous. Thankfully, there was a light scent of lavender in the store that put her mind at peace.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:45 pm

"Oh Woman just calm down! Girl everything is going to be just fine. I can say that because its not happening to me~" Ashe said with a coy grin and a sly but funny tone. She was well aware she would probably be doing the same things as Yen When or If this happens to her. But thinking to the first part of what Yen asked, Ashe began to ponder once again. "Well Mostly it will be getting a crib or how I like to call them. Baby Cages, Totes for Tots, or Kennels for Kids~! But lets start with the small stuff." The main thing was that they needed to fix Yens room so that they could make the Nursery in the first place.

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:38 pm

K-kennel for kids...? Yen couldn’t help but be a liiiiitle concerned at first with this remark, but in fairness it was really f**king funny. Looking around, Yen could agree with Ashe’s statement on getting the small things first. Soooooo clothes, diapers, accessories, toys, and... and.... ummm.... F**k what do babies need?! Looking around the store, Yen spotted something that caugh her eye. Walking over, she picked up a strange metal container and looked at Ashe. What is formula? Do we need it?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:36 am

"Yup yup!" The guard answered. Though when Yen grabbed the baby formula, so many jokes began running through her head. It was obvious Yen was from a entirely different world, one without baby formula. Walking over to Yen and placing both hands on her shoulders. Ashe starred intensely once more at Yennefer. "Formula is used when you cant use your Chest Melons to feed your baby or if you have a baby sitter. Use the huge badonkadonks as much as you can though. Its Natural~" Somehow, Ashe steeled her nerves enough that she kept a straight face. It was so difficult not to laugh right now. "Lets grab some just in case. So now we just need the other babeh stuff."

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Yen was a little startled when Ashe placed her hands on the woman's shoulders. It was silent. Yen had to take a moment to process what Ashe really was talking about, and then it clicked. C-C-C-CHEST MELONS?!?!?! Her face turned bright red, her mouth agape. After the initial shock that Ashe just said "chest melons" out loud, Yen looked down and blinked. Lifting her hands to her "chest melons" she gave them a soft touch. T-t-they um...you um... r-r-really? It made sense, when women couldn't feed their babies naturally, they had to have a second option. Y-y-y-y-your right, I-I-I-I should t-try to do it as naturally as I can... but yea lets grab some just in case. W-w-what else should we get? Trying to change the subject, and calm her heart rate, Yen looked around the store in search of other things the baby might need.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:48 am

Ashe laughed lightly as Yen turned bright red. With the what the two woman had already grabbed, Ashe failed to think of anything else. Shrugging at the last question, "Naw, I cant think of anything else. We still have to get the bigger things but I think we got a good starting point." Grabbing the big wolf pup plushie, Ashe double checked if they might have forgot something but....was running a blank.

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:15 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Baby Store l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card, Baby Stuff, & Perfume Bottle

Yen nodded as Ashe told her that what they had was probably it for now. She would have to return to pick up a crib, a stroller, a play pin, etc, but that would be later. Perhaps Lucius would be able to join her that round? Walking to the counter, Yen placed all the items in her hands on the counter: baby clothes, a few onesies, toys, blankets, diapers, and the formula. Yen did a quick look around to make sure that she wasn't missing anything. Ohhhh I'm excited! I only got girl clothes though....I guess if its a baby boy I can exchange them~ No matter what, Yen was excited to have a baby of her own, no matter the gender.

Paying with Lucius's credit card, Yen took her bags and walked to Ashe What now?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Town

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items