Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Things I've been knitting lately Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talena6669

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:13 am
Here's some of my fuzzy hats
User Image
User Image
User Image
This is an armwarmer that matches the second hat. The top part that you can barely see is knit, but the rest was crocheted.
User Image
This is my version of the SnB punk rock backpack that is still in progress
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:09 am
Those are so awesome! *claps*  

phadedsky

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:16 pm
gawd thats cool
I love the fuzziness
and the armwarmer
and the unicorn  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:07 pm
Thanks!

i actually need to make my second armwarmer, but I had to get more yarn and then I got lazy.
I also forgot to mention that the bag is a My Little Pony. It's actually one of the original ponies - Firefly.  

Talena6669

curli

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:45 pm
Hey, those hats are crazy! They make me happy. Great job! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:01 pm
Talena6669
Thanks!

i actually need to make my second armwarmer, but I had to get more yarn and then I got lazy.
I also forgot to mention that the bag is a My Little Pony. It's actually one of the original ponies - Firefly.
ah
it was the wings that confused me

hey
I had a my little pony pony when I was little and I dont rember it having wings  

I be me
Vice Captain

Squirrel of Doom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:49 am
I'm knitting yet another scarf right now with fuzzy stuff. I'm also knitting my boyfriend some sort of earwarming headband thing, it's going to look awfully girlie on him but he requested it so I'm gonna make him wear it and laugh at him!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:23 pm
Squirrel of Doom
I'm also knitting my boyfriend some sort of earwarming headband thing, it's going to look awfully girlie on him but he requested it so I'm gonna make him wear it and laugh at him!

Lol. Poor, poor boyfriend... xd
I'm making lots of scarves, tho I've been meaning to get around to making some armwarmers.... eventually, neway. sweatdrop  

KariudoMegami

Squirrel of Doom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:28 pm
KariudoMegami

Lol. Poor, poor boyfriend... xd
I'm making lots of scarves, tho I've been meaning to get around to making some armwarmers.... eventually, neway. sweatdrop

Hmm, never made armwarmers but I made one legwarmer, I've always wanted a pair of really flared legwarmers but I can't find a pattern so I'm trying to make it up as I go along. However, it turned out too small and then i ran out of yarn! sweatdrop When I get off my arse and finally go to the craft shop to get more, maybe one day I'll finish them!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:54 pm
I've been knitting up a storm - I have a lot of down-time between my classes and since I commute I hang out in the union most of the day and do my thing. I recently knit a hat and scarf for my bf, which he absolutely loves (partly because theyre warm and comfy, partly because theyre red XD fave color), and I keep getting requests from people from school for scarves. I did get one for a cat hat, tho. 3nodding theyre cool  

gemini6184

carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:07 am
i'm determined to get a sweater vest correct. My first one came out ifne except its too pick for me, despite me going down three gauge sizes to make it tighter and smaller...(still need to get pictures...)

so now i'm gonna try again...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:16 pm
carnivore
i'm determined to get a sweater vest correct. My first one came out ifne except its too pick for me, despite me going down three gauge sizes to make it tighter and smaller...(still need to get pictures...)

\

REAALLY Easy Sweater Vest Pattern ^_^ <--------- I made one of these in like two days! I kid you not! And my mom loves it - she says its warm as all get out.  

gemini6184

carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:04 am
Gemini6184
carnivore

\

REAALLY Easy Sweater Vest Pattern ^_^ <--------- I made one of these in like two days! I kid you not! And my mom loves it - she says its warm as all get out.

thanks i might have to try that one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:21 am
carnivore
Gemini6184
carnivore

\

thanks i might have to try that one.

No problem ^_^  

gemini6184

Progidus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:07 pm
Rawr.. they remind me of super-fluffy afros.. ^^

I should make some armwarmers..  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash