Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
For Your Eyes Only Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:15 pm
Blizzard has been instructed by Sub to head to Kalos and meet a man in Camphrier Town named Cassius, the former administrator of Kalos' Pokemon Storage System who claims to have information of interest to Snagem. Unfortunately the nearest location of which Snagems can be teleported into is Santalune Town, thanks to the region's teleportation scramblers. Blizzard will have to pass through the heart of Kalos and Lysandre's power center to get to Camphrier Town, a risky endeavor due to how well know he is in the region.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:26 pm
When we arrived at Santalune Town, I looked about, trying to get a feel about the area, motioning Freth to follow me. The two of us made our way as fast as we could to a secluded area of town, hopefully not to be bothered by anyone. Truth be told, I haven't been in this part of the region yet. Off in the distance though, over the horizon, beyond a long trail, I could see a familiar sight off into the distance. Lumiose City.

"Well, you dragged me into this now." Freth said. "So explain to me again what we're doing?"

"Sub tasked us in meeting Cassius." I told her. "He's the one who established the Pokemon Storage System here, but Lysandre pretty much went 'Oh, nice thing you got there. Mine now.' We're meeting up with him because he apparently has info we got. I decided to take the extra step in meeting someone else along the way, which is going to involve us going into Lumiose City, which is along the way to Cassius anyhow. Speaking of..." I took out a Holocaster, the supposed unmarked one that the journalist gave a while back ago. I hadn't heard back out of that journalist, nor have I gave her a call other than that one time to check on that other woman that seemed...off. I started to give it a ring, seeing if she would answer.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:34 pm
Blizzard120

"Sub tasked us in meeting Cassius." I told her. "He's the one who established the Pokemon Storage System here, but Lysandre pretty much went 'Oh, nice thing you got there. Mine now.' We're meeting up with him because he apparently has info we got. I decided to take the extra step in meeting someone else along the way, which is going to involve us going into Lumiose City, which is along the way to Cassius anyhow. Speaking of..." I took out a Holocaster, the supposed unmarked one that the journalist gave a while back ago. I hadn't heard back out of that journalist, nor have I gave her a call other than that one time to check on that other woman that seemed...off. I started to give it a ring, seeing if she would answer.

The HoloCaster would ring a few times, a hologram of a vibrating appearing as it rang. Eventually someone on the other end would answer and a hologram of a familiar would appear. "Hey! It's Alexa here! Who- oh...Blizzard? What can I do you for? You in Kalos?" Alexa said as she answered, apparently surprised to be hearing from the Cold One.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:41 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The HoloCaster would ring a few times, a hologram of a vibrating appearing as it rang. Eventually someone on the other end would answer and a hologram of a familiar would appear. "Hey! It's Alexa here! Who- oh...Blizzard? What can I do you for? You in Kalos?" Alexa said as she answered, apparently surprised to be hearing from the Cold One.

"Hey there. Yea, I am. Kinda got a few things going on. You able to take a few minute break?" I asked. "I need to see you."

"Be lucky I know the context..." Freth silently cracked. I needed an eyebrow to raise again.

"Really?" I silently said back. I shook my head then looked back towards the Holocaster. "At any rate...I'm imagine things have gotten a bit more hairy over here."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:47 pm
Blizzard120

"Hey there. Yea, I am. Kinda got a few things going on. You able to take a few minute break?" I asked. "I need to see you."

"Be lucky I know the context..." Freth silently cracked. I needed an eyebrow to raise again.

"Really?" I silently said back. I shook my head then looked back towards the Holocaster. "At any rate...I'm imagine things have gotten a bit more hairy over here."

"I got some time." Alexa confirmed to Blizzard. "Yeah, the regions has been buzzing but it isn't so bad over in my part of Lumiose. Feel free to drop by the Lumiose Press. See you soon!" And with that the call was dropped. Kind of rushed but not too shocking, she did work at Kalos's biggest news corporation.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:56 pm
SubonicXP
"I got some time." Alexa confirmed to Blizzard. "Yeah, the regions has been buzzing but it isn't so bad over in my part of Lumiose. Feel free to drop by the Lumiose Press. See you soon!" And with that the call was dropped. Kind of rushed but not too shocking, she did work at Kalos's biggest news corporation.

I stashed the holo caster. "Alright. Let's get moving."

"Need I remind you that we might not be able to get through the gate because of all the mess that has been going on?" Freth told me. "Heck, I doubt a few guards forgot about how you bum-rushed the east entrance a while back."

"We'll fly in, then. Take to the rooftops, drop when we get close." I said.

"You going to last that long? Seriously, when's the last time you actually flew longer than a minute and not during a fight?"

"...Uh..." Now Freth needed that eyebrow. "Whatever...I'll be fine. Come on..." I said making my way off.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:05 pm
Blizzard120

"...Uh..." Now Freth needed that eyebrow. "Whatever...I'll be fine. Come on..." I said making my way off.

While intricately decorated and gardened Santalune City was not particularly big and once the hybrid duo made it past the Roselia fountain at the town square, getting a few looks from some coffee drinkers sitting outside, they would soon find the city making way for Route 4.

Route 4 was less of a proper route and kind of more of an extension of Santalune City which just blended into Lumiose City. The route was meticulously taken care of, numerous flower patches, trimmed hedges, and a massive fountain at its center.

Both of the hybrids would be unhindered by the various novice trainers which passed through Santalune City and here, it wasn't until they made it to the Clamperl fountain did someone demand their attention. "Greetings, Noble Hybrid." A voice would call out to Blizzard from his distant left, the source being a male gardener tending to some hedges, apparently no older than fifty.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:10 pm
SubonicXP
Both of the hybrids would be unhindered by the various novice trainers which passed through Santalune City and here, it wasn't until they made it to the Clamperl fountain did someone demand their attention. "Greetings, Noble Hybrid." A voice would call out to Blizzard from his distant left, the source being a male gardener tending to some hedges, apparently no older than fifty.

As we made our way down, and was about ready to pick a spot to take off from the ground, the two of us perked up. I looked back towards the lone gardner. "Hello there, sir." I said to him. "How are you today?"

"You know him?" Freth silently spoke to me. I merely shook my head. No one that I recognized off hand.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 pm
Blizzard120

As we made our way down, and was about ready to pick a spot to take off from the ground, the two of us perked up. I looked back towards the lone gardner. "Hello there, sir." I said to him. "How are you today?"

"You know him?" Freth silently spoke to me. I merely shook my head. No one that I recognized off hand.

The gardener would smile big as Blizzard acknowledged him, positively ecstatic to get his attention. "I am, how you say, shocked to see ze Noble Hybrid here!" He said, cheerfully. "What are vous doing in ze Kalos region? Chateau again? Non, can't be that, not after...monsieur knows. Mes excuses. You going to Lumiose, non?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:32 pm
SubonicXP
The gardener would smile big as Blizzard acknowledged him, positively ecstatic to get his attention. "I am, how you say, shocked to see ze Noble Hybrid here!" He said, cheerfully. "What are vous doing in ze Kalos region? Chateau again? Non, can't be that, not after...monsieur knows. Mes excuses. You going to Lumiose, non?"

"Passing through it." I said to the gardener...which wasn't a lie, technically. "But you're right, chateau isn't on the agenda. Not today, anyways. Then again, it may be a while after the insanity that was brought about it...not that it wasn't insane to begin with. You'd think that they'd be more welcoming to travelers. Go figure." I said.

Freth had to resist rolling her eyes at this point. That said, she was also looking about the garden, while casual about it, was more to make sure the two of us wasn't getting any unwelcome company considering everything.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:55 pm
Blizzard120

"Passing through it." I said to the gardener...which wasn't a lie, technically. "But you're right, chateau isn't on the agenda. Not today, anyways. Then again, it may be a while after the insanity that was brought about it...not that it wasn't insane to begin with. You'd think that they'd be more welcoming to travelers. Go figure." I said.

Freth had to resist rolling her eyes at this point. That said, she was also looking about the garden, while casual about it, was more to make sure the two of us wasn't getting any unwelcome company considering everything.

"But monsieur, it is not safe for you to just walk in." The gardener told Blizzard, a notable worried look on his face. "Ze gates are heavily guarded, in fact the entire city is now une forteresse, even ze sky is patrolled. Of course it is how you say, little problem to get around once inside but it is un difficile to get in and certainly ze red coats won't just let ze grand Noble Hybrid enter." It would seem this guy was a fan of Blizzard's.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:21 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"But monsieur, it is not safe for you to just walk in." The gardener told Blizzard, a notable worried look on his face. "Ze gates are heavily guarded, in fact the entire city is now une forteresse, even ze sky is patrolled. Of course it is how you say, little problem to get around once inside but it is un difficile to get in and certainly ze red coats won't just let ze grand Noble Hybrid enter." It would seem this guy was a fan of Blizzard's.

Well, so much for Freth's concerns about sky travel. It wouldn't have mattered anyhow. We wouldn't have gotten through unscathed. "Really, now?" I said to him. "Wow, as if I didn't give a fair number of people the credit of paranoia as is. Air patrols? Seriously? I'm going to go out and assume the Prime Minister had a hand in that one." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:19 am
Blizzard120

Well, so much for Freth's concerns about sky travel. It wouldn't have mattered anyhow. We wouldn't have gotten through unscathed. "Really, now?" I said to him. "Wow, as if I didn't give a fair number of people the credit of paranoia as is. Air patrols? Seriously? I'm going to go out and assume the Prime Minister had a hand in that one." I said.

"Oui, ze Prime Minister, Lysandre. Ze patrols are mostly for the outer rim of ze city however, otherwise people would be in constant panic, non? Not good for morale of citizenry to have them under constantly surveillance." The gardener went on, rather knowledgeable man for just a gardener. "However, monseiur..." The man began to say, taking a moment to look around their surroundings before finishing his sentence, his volume dialed back. "...I have a way in past ze gate."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:52 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oui, ze Prime Minister, Lysandre. Ze patrols are mostly for the outer rim of ze city however, otherwise people would be in constant panic, non? Not good for morale of citizenry to have them under constantly surveillance." The gardener went on, rather knowledgeable man for just a gardener. "However, monseiur..." The man began to say, taking a moment to look around their surroundings before finishing his sentence, his volume dialed back. "...I have a way in past ze gate."

Freth perked up then looked back towards me. I looked back at her, a bit of a knowing glance for a split-second. I knew what she had in mind, a sentiment I had too. "Another way, huh? Sounds pretty nice, and we could go on our way across the city unabated at this rate and still make it to where we're heading to in time." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:11 am
Blizzard120

Freth perked up then looked back towards me. I looked back at her, a bit of a knowing glance for a split-second. I knew what she had in mind, a sentiment I had too. "Another way, huh? Sounds pretty nice, and we could go on our way across the city unabated at this rate and still make it to where we're heading to in time." I said.

"Oui, mon truck, monsieur." The man said, pointing with his hedge clippers at a white truck in the distance. "There are several staff entries dotted around ze city so that we can tend to ze outer gardens. Security est very, how you say, chill? Tres easy for someone to sneak through so long as they are hidden, comprendre? Usually un ou deux guard there to confirm it is staff coming through."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff