Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Gift of a Sleeping God - What Fate Befalls Her? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:04 pm
Kaya appeared outside the Pokemon Center in Laverred City with the others, looking around as they materialized alongside him. "We need to make sure that no one sees us." He told them before heading toward he great tree into which Valerie's gym was built.

"Anyway, Ulla. The memory loss I'm experiencing is because of an extended stay in the Fairy Realm. I spent a very long time there without realizing it." He explained to the young girl. "That's where the danger comes in. Not that it's dangerous, per se. But because the Fairy Realm can cause you to lose track of how much time you've been there for." He continued, stopping for a moment to look around as they grew closer to the gym. "Time isn't really moving differently. You're just persuaded to experience it differently. Fairy Pokemon are prone to simply enjoy life and they don't really consider time to be a hindrance to it. That joy in life is infectious and if you allow yourself to be consumed by it, you can be gone for quite some time without ever noticing but when you leave and you return to a normal human life, your time will eventually catch up to you and that can involve some minor, temporary, memory loss." He assured her, looking down at the girl to give her a smile with his eyes, trying to make her feel better. "Your memories won't be gone forever if they happen to disappear. It's just like forgetting something you were supposed to do while you're having fun. A simple reminder can bring them back very easily."

By now, they had reached the Gym and Kaya stopped outside, looking up at the Great Tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:14 pm
All I could do was clench my teeth. I didn't want Keiko or the others to worry, so I didn't show any other sign of my displeasure. This was Kalos. This was the region that was defiling my homeland. While Lysandre was really the one to blame, the thought of being here instead of defending my homeland...

...it didn't matter. I was here for Ulla, so I'd keep my emotions in check the best I could while I followed Kaya to the local gym, assuming he knew what he was doing. Keiko, thankfully, was too busy following Ulla to look back at me.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:24 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon looked at Ulla as she was now holding on to his hand very tightly. "I'm....going to lose my memories? But, I have very few to loose...." Leon tugged at her hand as Kaya was explaining everything to them. "Like he said Ulla, you just forget momentarily. Think of it as like....you space out and you try to remember what it was. Remember when you were little, you use to chase Budew for hours out in the field?" "Budew and I loss track of time that I missed school that day." She smiled warmly as Leon remembered it differently. He got an earful for falling asleep when that happened.

When they finally made it to the gym, Ulla couldn't help by being amazed at how the big the tree was. "Woooww! It's even bigger than an Exeggutor." She said as Leon hushed her quickly. "Remember. We are not meant to be seen."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:56 pm
After he was certain that Ulla had a better understanding of the effect he spoke of, Kaya looked around again. It was starting to get late and people were heading inside their homes already. A few people were heading into the nearby hotel as well. Fortunately, no one paid them any mind and, after a few short moments, they seemed to be alone outside in the growing dark. "Stand back for a moment." He told the group following him. "Normally, you would need to use a special method to enter the Fairy Realm from here but Sucellus has taught me that my kind have a sort of...special access." He laughed as he drew Rise once more and aimed the diamond-encrusted sword at the tree just above the highest peak of Valerie's gym.

"Fairy King, I request an audience for my young friend!" The hybrid bellowed as he unleashed a beam of pink energy from the tip of his sword. As the beam struck the tree, the sound of a tumbler lock turning over echoed through the city and everything seemed to slowing down. A huge door materialized between the group and the gym, shimmering into being as it pressed outward from the Fairy Realm and into the mortal world. The doors swung inward and, as the Fairy energy within poured outward, a figure appeared in the light shining through before it faded to reveal a lush forest filled with rich greenery and flowers of countless colors.

"You called for me, young knight?" The figure asked, his form beginning to grow clearer.

"Yes. My young friend requests an audience. I believe she has the gift of Fairy Channeling and you are far more skilled than I." Kaya replied as he knelt before his Master.

"Hmm... The child may enter." Sucellus replied.

"What of the hybrid and her human mate?" Kaya asked, looking back to Terashi and Keiko over his shoulder.

"Have they children of the Great Horned One to speak for their purity of heart?" Sucellus asked of the pair. Before they entered, however, he would turn toward Leon and raised his staff, pointing to the boy standing at Ulla's side. "The toxic one is forbidden entry!" He exclaimed, his staff shimmering in a rainbow of colors as if he were preparing to strike him down.

"Master! He will not attempt to enter. He is the child's sibling. He came only to see that she arrived safely." Kaya interjected, moving to place himself between Sucellus and Leon."

"Very well. If the human and his mate have ones to speak on their behalf, they may enter only after I have heard their words." Sucellus reiterated.

"Do you two have Fairy-type Pokemon on you?" Kaya asked as he turned to face the pair.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:13 pm
"I can vouch for my master," Rala said almost immediately via her telepathy. I took that as my cue to let her out of her ball and did so. Rala stood in front of me, looking up at Sucellus. "He's only ever tried to do good in the world, and actively attacks those that would hurt the world or the people in it."

Keiko, realizing what was going on, let Cutie out of her ball. The Ribombee explained in Pokespeak that Keiko was always looking to help people who need it, and she usually only fights either to defend herself or to help her Pokemon get stronger.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:25 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was amazed at how the big magical door came up. She was surprised but also super excited. But then, all of her joy was washed away when they said that Leon couldn't join. She looked up to him as he only had a smile on his face. She quickly got in front of her brother when she saw the staff shimmer of different colors. But then he quickly grabbed her and turned his back towards it. They both then heard Kaya's voice as they both sighed of relief, Leon released Ulla. "Big Brother I don't want you to go. I want you there with me." "I know baby girl. But, if that's what the master says it must be fulfilled. Ter and Keiko will be right with you though and make sure you are taken care of." "Yeah but....they aren't you."

With that, Leon could only ruffle her hair with his hand. "...I know. But this isn't good-bye okay? This is only a 'see you later.'" He then dug into his pocket as he held out a paper blue rose. Ulla was amazed at how pretty it was. "No matter how far you are. I will always be right there." He then handed the rose to her as she nodded. She gave him one last tight hug around his neck as she ran to stand next to Ter and Keiko. Lucario was about to follow Ulla but then was stopped by Leon. He looked back at her brother. "Take care of each other okay?" Lucario nodded.

Leon then looked toward Ter. He just nodded to him without any words spoken, trusted him enough that nothing would happen to her. He then turned to Keiko as he simply waved to her.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:43 pm
Sucellus listened to Terashi and Keiko's Pokemon and nodded to them from beyond the great door. "They may enter." He told them., stepped back and leaving the gateway open so that the ones he'd named could enter alongside Kaya.

"Let's go, before we're spotted." Kaya told the ones allowed entry before turning to Leon. "Take a room at the Pokemon Center. We shouldn't be gone for more than a day or two at most. Hopefully it will only be a few hours." He assured the boy, trying to alleviate his worries for his kid sister.

Once through the gateway so that they could clearly see the Fairy Realm, it might become more apparent how one could completely lose track of the flow of time here. The place was beautiful, far moreso than the mortal world was. Terashi and Keiko would definitely be able to feel the overwhelming amount of Fairy energy permeating everything. It was almost as if the entire realm was comprised of it exclusively. It wasn't, of course, but the amount of it infused into everything could convince one otherwise.

"Tell me, child. Why do you seek to speak with me?" Sucellus asked Ulla once she entered the realm. His appearance would be clearer and far easier to see now that the light was not at his back. The man was old. Ancient, literally, and wrinkled beyond any mortal's ability to be so. His body seemed as frail as the finest of china, as if it could be shattered by the slightest breeze. But he carried the staff in his hand with a deftness and strength that denied any signs of age. It was a glorious sight, the staff, crowned with shimmering, gemstone encrusted antlers arranged like the branches of a crystalline tree. This was Wayfinder!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:53 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla stepped through the door as she walked into it, she looked behind her to see her brother waving to her. She waved back before she couldn't see him no more. She then looked around her to see that she was surrounded by so much beauty. She took a few more steps forward into the Fairy Relm but she didn't feel any difference from when she was out there standing next to her brother. She looked to Lucario as he was also amazed.

When Lucario stepped into the Fairy Relm, the aura in here was very much different. Everything seemed, lighter. The aura in here was very soft and mellow. He turned to face Ulla as he felt a tremendous amount of a different type of aura coming off of her. This almost matching the Succeleus, but there was obviously a clear difference between the two. Suddenly, Ulla's Togekiss broke out of there Pokeball as they chirped very happily to be in the Fairy Relm. It started flying around as it picked up Lucario once again as they flew in the sky together.

Ulla smiled happily to see them both having a good time as Succeleus approached her. To her, he looked like someone from many of her fairy tale books she's read over the years. She then noticed the staff as she was able to match it to the one that she saw in her visions. "Kaya and my leader say I might not be just a regular channeler. I've been...having these weird images. It sounds weird the more I talk about it. But, I've been seeing images of these bad people called Team Cipher in Lumiose City I believe. Then an image of a blue deer with that staff. Kind of like yours sir." She said as she pointed at his staff.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:49 am
This place felt really weird. It felt like we stepped into an alternate dimension where effects of time and gravity were reduced. It felt like we just stepped into a giant jello mold and were so used to the feeling of it on our skin that we didn't even feel it anymore, but-

I stopped myself. I was marveling too much at the place. I don't know if it was because of my training as a Psychic Channeler or if it was because of who my channeling partner was, but while this place certainly could have an effect on my emotions, I could just as easily shut them off if I focused enough. Focusing was NOT easy in this place though. Keiko had no such restrictions, however. She was struggling with her instincts enough as it was, but being in this place was like being on a sugar high for her. She couldn't stop dancing, twirling so she could see everything the Fairy Realm had to offer, and all the while having the biggest smile I'd ever seen her have.

It took some effort, but I managed to catch up to her, grabbing her shoulder. I motioned to Ulla, but Keiko focused on me instead, hugging me really tight and planting kisses on my face like crazy. I was lucky the physics of this place softened Keiko's strength a bit because she might have snapped my spine if she hugged me any tighter. It took some doing, but I eventually got her to focus on Ulla before she could take it farther than she should have when we weren't alone. As if forgetting I was there, Keiko let go of me and happily skipped over to Ulla to give the young girl a tight hug, the seriousness of Ulla's conversation with Sucellus not even slightly registering in her mind. Sighing, I walked over to the girls, but after a bit I felt like I had to run to catch up to them. Was I resisting this place that much? Or was it resisting me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:27 am
Kaya watched his friends reactions to the realm they had entered. He could almost sense it as the pair were nearly overwhelmed by the Forest's whims. "Hold onto your wits as tightly as you can." He told them, knowing that if they stayed for too long, there was a good chance they would suffer the most from the return to the mortal world.

Sucellus listened to Ulla and as she spoke, his expression turned to one of deep contemplation. When she was done, he turned, slowly, to face the tree at the heart of the forest, whose branches rose up so high that they seemed to vanish into the sky. "Is this the one?" He asked aloud. "Is this child to be my replacement here?" He paused, as if listening for a voice no one else could hear. Wayfinder sparkled in the dancing streams of light and, both Kaya and Ulla would hear the faintest of sounds. Not quite a voice but not exactly not a voice, either. Neither could quite understand what it was saying but they would both feel it deep in their hearts that this was the harbinger of good news for Fairy King.

"Hmm. Derryn may have been a rash decision..." Succellus said to himself as he turned back toward Ulla.

"He does seem to have a problem with doing what he's told and getting along with people." Kaya replied, recalling his first encounter with Derryn during his training.

"Child, tell me something. Do you believe that humans and Fairies can live in peace in this modern world?" He asked the girl.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:10 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla looked at Ter and Keiko now to see how they were doing. Ter was surprisingly handling things well she thought. Keiko on the other hand, was. Very loving in here. Was it because of her being a hybrid? She could only imagine how her brother would be in here-. Ulla then shivered at that thought as it scared her a bit to think what her brother would be like in here. Seein how he is usually so laid back. Soon enough she saw Keiko come up to her as Ulla gave her a soft smile then another moment she was brought up and was being given a tight hug from her. "O-Okay I give Keiko, I give." She chuckling as she was tapping on her arm for her to release her.

Soon enough, she looked over at Sucellus as it looked like they were talking to the tree. "Replacement?" She asked as she heard a small shimmer, not really a voice but kind of was? "That's the same noise I heard in my room not that long ago." She said as she noticed Lucario and Togekiss finally land right next to her. Lucario looked tired from flying with Togekiss while Togekiss wanted to go again. Succellus then asked her something. "...Do I believe that humans and Fairies can live in peace?"

Ulla looked at her Pokemon as they approached her. She smiled warmly as she ruffled both of their heads a bit. "I believe all Pokemon can live in peace with humans. Not just Fairy-types. They are my family, they've helped me through some really hard times. Togekiss might not have been with me as long as Lucario has, but. Togekiss and I have had so many fun times together with my other Pokemon. Yes, there are some evil in the world right now. But, even in darkness, there's always a spark of light." Lucario and Togekiss also had a smile on their face. Togekiss would also vouch for Ulla. "Succellus, before I was with her. I was with another trainer. I thought there was no such thing as a pure of heart trainer. But, when she caught me. I knew I wanted to stay with her. She has a pure heart. She loves her Pokemon very much." Togekiss would say in Pokespeak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:49 pm
Sucellus listened to Ulla's words, felt the emotion in her heart and smiled. "Perhaps you will be the one to take over the mantle someday." He told the girl as he reached up to the top of his staff and plucked a strange little seed from it. "To be sure, however. I give you this task. Take this seed of the Great Tree and plant it. It will feed on the Fairy energy you gift unto it and grow. If you choose to begin training, come back to me when the seed has grown into a sapling and I will assist you in creating an artifact of your own." He instructed the girl as he handed it to her. "It may take some time but I believe that if you put your heart into it, that you will do fine." He assured the girl.

"Kaya, I want you to help her. Instruct her in the ways of the Fairies and guide her if she should lose her way until she makes her final decision." The ancient master instructed his pupil. "To that end, I name you the girl's personal knight for the time being." Kaya nodded, accepting his master's instructions.

"Now then, to answer your question, the staff is called Wayfinder. It is a gift from the Great Horned One, himself, Xerneas and is a unique artifact that chooses it's own Channeler to wield it when the previous Guardian of the Fairy Realm has reached the end of their tenure." He explained to the girl. "If you have been having dreams of it, then it means my time here has at long last come to a close. When your power grows enough to wield it, Wayfinder will depart from my possession and you will take over for me as the protector of the Forest of Origin." He explained. "Of course, you are not obligated to follow that destiny and you may refuse it if you choose by simply not training as a Fairy Channeler." He assured, certain that a fate she had no say in was not something any modern child would be willing to simply accept.

"Now then. Aside from the dreams of the staff, do you have other questions?" Sucellus asked Ulla. He wanted all of the information he could get from her before he gave her any more direct answers.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:22 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Put my...heart into it huh?" She looked at the seed as she could only smile. She put it in her necklace as it was also a locket. If Sucellus looked at the necklace, he would notice that it was a Key Stone as Lucario was wearing a Lucarionite around his neck as well. She then clapped it lock and patted it. "When I joined my group, my purpose was joining was to make sure no Pokemon goes through any Shadowfication. And I think, with me being a Channler, that would help as well." She smiled warmly to Sucellus as he was now explaining about the Wayfinder.

Ulla was really amazed at how beautiful it was. When she heard that she was not obligated to take on this task she shook her head. "I want to do it. Even if my brother is a different type than me, I think this will bring me closer to him in a strange way. And besides. You've been here so long. What happens if I am one to take over? Wouldn't you finally be able to rest?" She said a bit worried for Sucellus, if she was correct about what age he thought he was. He must be really tired.

When he asked about if she had any other questions, one struck her mind. "...Will I need to stay in here forever if I was chosen to take your place? And how bad do these symptoms for being in the fairly realm get?"

Leon was in the Pokemon Center as he was lounging on one of the couches. "...Feels like it's going to take longer. It's already been a few hours."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:43 pm
"That is good." Sucellus affirmed to Ulla. "A desire to protect others will go far in the protection of the Forest." Ulla's next question caught him off guard but in a good way. "That... is not a question anyone has asked me in a very long time." He replied, carefully taking a seat on the ground in front of her. "I would become one with the forest and I would grow strong once more. As strong as the boughs of the Great Tree itself." He told her. "But worry not for me, child. I have lived here for one thousand years in the mortal world. I would not survive there at all." With a small smile, he would end up laughin at her following up question. As ancient as the man was and as frail as he looked, the laugh echoed far as it belted out of him.

"No, my dear. I will not lie to you. I have faltered in my duties due to my distrust of most humans after the ancient war." He told Ulla in an effort to assure her that she would not be restricted to the forest against her will. "And the symptoms worsen the longer you stay in the Realm. The few memories I have left of my own time outside of the Forest are because of how much time I've spent here. Provided you don't stay for any longer than you need to at any time, you shouldn't have any worries. Kaya and Derryn have come and trained with me in the past for short periods of time with no ill effects at all."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:10 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla looked at everyone as she looked at her necklace. "Alright. I'll start to get going. The longer I'm here, the longer my brother is waiting for me in the Pokemon Center." She then looked over at Keiko and Ter. "Are you guys ready to go?" She asked as she took a few steps towards where the gate was. She then looked back at Sucellus. "Don't worry sir. I'll be sure you can rest soon!" She said as she stepped out of the gate with her Pokemon following her.

When she stepped out of the gate she lost her balance as she saw her brother quickly helped her regain her balance. She looked up to see her brother a bit worried. "You remember me?" "Leon Hanabi. My brother." "That's my girl" He said proudly as he ruffled up her hair. She giggled a little as she walked over to the tree. Her Pokemon were watching her a little bit on edge as they weren't sure what was going to happen. She took out the seed from her necklace as she started digging a hole in the ground. She was about to plant it but then remember what Sucellus said. She took out the paper rose her brother gave her and the seed in there as she planted it. She then stood back a little as she clapped her hands together. "Please work please work....let Sucellus finally rest after his long journey. I'll be sure to protect the staff with my Pokemon and my family by my side. Against the likes of Cipher and anyone else who try to lay there hands on it." She whispered quietly to herself.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff