Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room 404 - Cirilla Rhiannon's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:16 pm
Room - 404
Roommates: Ciri
A very simple room, nothing too interesting happens here....in fact it gets really lonely...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:24 pm

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | .... |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| ....... |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade, Attendance sheet, Phone, |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 85% |
∑ Health →→| 81% |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

Sky brought Ciri to her room. He didnt like the fact that Ciri was cold to the touch. If Yennefer was the one that caused it, then he would trust her judgment. Sky gently set Ciri down on her bed. He pulled a blanket over her leaving her neck and head uncovered. Placing a hand on her forehead. "I'm sorry Ciri." Sky said softly. He needed a break from all of this. He let out a heavy sigh before making his leave.

-Exit-

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:57 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Crow | With: Megumi and Corwin | Gear: Spear

User Image

Flying around Moira deep in thought. Distracted by her thoughts Moira would make a sharp turn, crashing into the window. She would bounce off, landing on the edge and shaking her head. To anyone else the crow would look dizzy and drenched from the rain. She would tap on the window, trying to see if she could get in and dry off.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:31 pm

l Mood ➤: Startled l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Crow? l Item/s ➤: N/A

Ciri was in a deep sleep thanks to her mother. She wasn’t quiet asleep, she could still think as if her mind was conscious but her body was in a vegetative state. Was this some sort of dumb lesson Yennefer was trying to teach her? Well... it was working to a point. Ciri had time to reflect, and think about all the dumb s**t she had been doing and how she had been acting. There were things she wished she could change, and things she could forget....

The sudden sound at the window made her jolt, her soul practically reentering her body as she shot up and grabbed for her sword... oh yea that was broken. Getting up, she walked to the window and opened it. There was a crow, and it was injured. A crow...? She picked the crow up and brought it into the bedroom and set it on the bed.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:33 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Human | With: Ciri | Gear: Spear

User Image

When Ciri opened the window it would look like the crow was holding its head. Being placed on the bed Moira would return to her human form. "Oh my head..." Cloths wet she would even shiver. Looking up to the girl she blushed, finding the girl attractive. "Can I get.... uh... some water? Maybe an aspirin too?" She would slowly rub her head. "I’m Moira by the way."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:59 pm

l Mood ➤: Startled l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Moria l Item/s ➤: N/A

There was a moment when Ciri looked away, and when she looked back there was a woman lying on her bed. Ciri blinked a few times before snapping back to reality and nodding. Y-yea give me a sec. Get out of those clothes and go ahead and get under the covers, you don't want to get sick. Ill get you a pair of clothes...hopefully they will fit, but we can dry your clothes. Ciri walked to her bathroom for a few moments before returning with just a glass of water and a small vial. I don't have aspirin, but I do have a potion that will take the pain away. It usually kicks in around...5 minutes? but it will last a while. Ciri put one knee on the bed as she handed the girl the cup and the vial. Im Cirilla, but you can call e Ciri if ya want. She gave Moria a reassuring smile.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:27 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Taking off her cloths Ciri would catch glimpses of Moira. Under the covers, taking the water and Aspirin she would smile. "Thank you Love." Sitting up to give Ciri a soft kiss she would blush. Looking down and chuckling slightly. "Sorry, we just met, my thoughts are all over place. Sorry." She would look up to meet Ciri's gaze. "Cirilla... that’s a beautiful name. And judging by that broken sword you had some bite." Laying down she would rub her temples together. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:43 pm

Of course no pro-- Ciri was completely in awe when the girl she had just met kissed her. A few blinks came from the girl as she looked back to Moria and turned a little pink in the cheeks. N-no I-its alright your all good... and you are welcome. Ciri sat down on the edge of the bed as she watched the girl rub her temples. That motion most likely meant that she was not having a great day.... What happened to you? Ive seen transmutation before, but usually it doesn't affect your thoughts...

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:30 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Sitting up she would cover herself a bit better. "So... I’ve lived many lives Hun, seen empires fall and rise. And my friend, my best friend, she’s seeing these things. I’ve seen stuff, heard stories, and just got lost in thought." She would see the blush Fromm Ciri, which made Moira blush. "Which is why I crashed into the window." Laying back down her head would hit the pillow. Breathing lightly as she looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah..."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:51 pm

Ciri listened to the girl speak, and once the girl finished the ashen haired girl nodded. I can see that all being stressful....it does make more sense why you were scattered.... Ciri stood up and walked over to grab the empty glass and walked to the restroom. Returning with a full glass, she placed it next to Moria on the nightstand. Try to relax silly and get some rest.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:18 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Reaching over she would pull Ciri into the bed. Cuddling with a the girl a bit to stay warm. "Mind staying in bed with me? Make sure I sleep." There was a small smirk, a small one, as she liked being this close. "Tell me about yourself? I know it’s odd but... I think we should know each other better since well... I’m in your bed."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:15 pm

This girl was definitely an odd one, but Ciri didn't mind. The girl had her own troubles at one point...and she remembers just wanting someone to be there with her. Ciri nodded and got under the covers with the girl and laid there next to her. Hmmmm.... about me? Well, I'm a princess of some sort, my mother is the gym teacher, oh and also pregnant with the schools headmaster's child... I mean thats about the most important parts I think....you?

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:47 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Moira would cuddle with Ciri. Listening to everything and nodding slightly. "Well Princess... I’m a reincarnated Goddess who's lived many lives. I’ve never had much issues, seeing all sorts of magic but this new one... perplexes me." Resting her head on Ciri's back she sighed. "That’s partly me."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:12 pm

A reincarnated goddess.....interesting. Ciri looked over to Moria and rolled over to see her a little bit better. What do you mean a perplexing magic? Can you describe it? Ciri knew a thing or two about perplexing magic....hell she was the same in an odd way. Maybe I can help? I was raised to know a lot of different magics...I might be able to also ask my mom. she is a sorceress too.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:20 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

A soft smile came as Ciri went to face her. "She is seeing something? Nightmares, demons, something that doesn’t like sound waves." She bit her lip, Moira going deep in thought. "Mmm in the early years of Colonial America I met a man who claimed to be Baron Semdi, the Voodoo God... Maybe it’s similar. If I knew what magic Megumi's mom practiced I could narrow it down." Closing her eyes she snuggled closer to Ciri.

xX Yennefer Xx

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces