Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Roleplay Forum
GSA: OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Active and Interested?
  Active
  Active &Interested
View Results

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:11 pm
!This is the OOC page for the RP GSA!

Welcome to the OOC page for the newest gundam RP! I hope to bring this rp up to date soon, apologies for the absence. The RP is not yet open as of right now, but I know many will have questions so ask away and I shall answer all!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:00 pm
What will GSA be about?  

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

Saviour43
Crew

Trader

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:04 pm
Are you leaning towards a more strict based RP or Freelance?

What is the current story line you had planned out?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:08 pm
heart

What is the the planned RP structure gonna be like? surprised  

Ryoko Asakura 62
Crew

stop being afk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:32 pm
How do your guys Rp's work in this guild?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:36 am
x-Your-Impulse
What will GSA be about?

It's based on an after-GSD cosmic era where things didn't just end hunky dory and they spiraled out of control into disaster. The world's in ruins, population is dangerously low, few nations have anything close to an army and most are surviving in what will be a colony-drop induced winter.
Overall, not a happy time XD

Saviour43
Are you leaning towards a more strict based RP or Freelance?

What is the current story line you had planned out?

Currently a full storyline isn't set up but I'm drawing up plans to basicallyy have some forces rebuild the world. I want the rp to be freelance to encourage others to join who may be hesitant at first but I will have mods to help keep things flowing and deal with any conflict. I'm also looking into dice-based combat rolls and a loot system.

Ryoko Asakura 62
heart

What is the the planned RP structure gonna be like? surprised

As said above, more freeform but with mods to help in case any problems arise, but I do want to encourage people to work with one another's characters, like have siblings, friends, enemies etc.

stop being afk
How do your guys Rp's work in this guild?

I can really on ly suggest looking into our previous RP's, the last one especially, Gundam SEED Reconstruction, as that will give you an idea of how the RP will be. I like to keep mine semi-lit, not expecting a full paper on your character or every inner thought on the situation, but enough to provide others a vivid idea of what your character is doing or acting like in the situation, think more show don't tell. Overall, pretty adaptive, just odn't do 2 sentences every post XD  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Emiri Kimidori 16
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:43 am
What are the current factions?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:43 pm
Emiri Kimidori 16
Not finalized but most earth nations are defunct and the plants have split up with few colonies surviving. I'll allow for player factions to exist as the majority but we won't have anything like OMNI or Zaft at ththe start.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Ootori Kaede

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:26 am
Phoenix347
Emiri Kimidori 16
Not finalized but most earth nations are defunct and the plants have split up with few colonies surviving. I'll allow for player factions to exist as the majority but we won't have anything like OMNI or Zaft at ththe start.

what about the nation of Orb?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:30 am
The Archangel? surprised  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Flay Allster San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:34 am
Any rules you want to address for this rp?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:18 pm
Ootori Kaede

what about the nation of Orb?

Current status; Defunct and abandoned. After attempting to prevent more conflict in what was the last battle of the recent war, their military was heavily damaged and not enough to maintain its territory, leaving some to be conquered by rogue groups and the main island to be evacuated after damage to the island from the last colony drop rendered it too severe to independently sustain itself. I know it's a little sad but really, it's an island nation smaller than hawaii from what I know.

Winter76
The Archangel? surprised

Lost in the last battle of the three day war. Destroyed? Unconfirmed. Mostly for the loot system i'l have, imagine all the major vessels and machines are marked as missing, along with their influential pilots like mu, kira, athrun, yzak etc. Not dead just MIA, i know some people want to rp as thise characters.

Flay Allster San
Any rules you want to address for this rp?

Please keep things down to earth XD That was really my major problem with reconstruction, it just went so far out there so quickly i couldn't wrangle it back. Again, moderators will help to keep things in control in the world. Oh and i'll have actual auditions for any named character from the universe.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:27 pm
Not Orb!!! Can we say the survivors made it into safe and built another colony?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:39 pm
I think we really need this Rp. The AEU guild is slowing down now. gonk  

x-MixMixAlot
Crew

Gaian

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:50 pm
Was there another Colony drop?  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]