Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:08 pm
User Image
Hold you head high heavy heart <3

[myspace]
[purevolume]

Spoon me people

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:34 pm
i love them! my favorite song in Attention....

plus that one gets stuck in my head all the time...  

iluvredties
Crew

Purple Haze777

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:12 pm
I dont know if i like them at all because the only thing that i have heard about them was from you guys so i really need to either purevolume them or just listen to your cd tomorow  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:01 pm
Today my fave TAI song is Down and Out.

It changes everyday. smile Depending on my mood.

mrgreen  

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

Switchblade Saint
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:22 pm
I like Black Mamba ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:25 pm
I like Black Mamba ^_^  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

Tragedy-K

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:17 am
mmm i love william lol he looks so good in the FOB little less 16 candles video blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:33 am
*hehe* Dandies! whee  

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

Screaming_Statement
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:30 pm
Haha, this is going to sound really stupid but last year at Warped Tour, they were having a signing and there was a really long line, (keep in mind that i had no clue who they were at this time) so i cut through the line to get to the other side to get to the Warped Merch tent and i was up front and one of the guys asked me if i wanted an autograph, i guess he thought i was with the chick up front. And i said sorry, no, i'm at this tent. And he laughed and i'm like who are you anyways? and he's like the Academy is... and i just started laughing and i'm like god now i feel like an a** and he's like no it's cool. Then i discovered that they were out of Medium sized Warped shirts.... but it was fun. That's the reason i love Warped Tour so much.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:37 pm
Screaming_Statement
Haha, this is going to sound really stupid but last year at Warped Tour, they were having a signing and there was a really long line, (keep in mind that i had no clue who they were at this time) so i cut through the line to get to the other side to get to the Warped Merch tent and i was up front and one of the guys asked me if i wanted an autograph, i guess he thought i was with the chick up front. And i said sorry, no, i'm at this tent. And he laughed and i'm like who are you anyways? and he's like the Academy is... and i just started laughing and i'm like god now i feel like an a** and he's like no it's cool. Then i discovered that they were out of Medium sized Warped shirts.... but it was fun. That's the reason i love Warped Tour so much.

thats so cool....i wish i met famous people.....but i don't.....my mom has all the luck....  

iluvredties
Crew

[Bubblegum]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:18 pm
Dude, if anybody walks up to me and asks me if I want an autograph at Warped, I'd take it, google search the name and listen to the band. =)
But I love TAI... . My favorite's The Fever. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:22 pm
[Bubblegum]
Dude, if anybody walks up to me and asks me if I want an autograph at Warped, I'd take it, google search the name and listen to the band. =)
But I love TAI... . My favorite's The Fever. <3

same here  

iluvredties
Crew

Screaming_Statement
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:39 pm
yeah, i seem to meet a lot of people on accident... which isn't a bad thing... but ya, when there are local shows i get to meet a lot of people but i wait till everyone else that's huddling around them leaves. That's the key. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:45 pm
i must remember that.....

lol mrgreen  

iluvredties
Crew

[Spam R Us]

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:58 pm
Much luff to them.=]<3333  
*The Music*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items