Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Practice Battles
[Practice Battle] Shadowstar vs Flamedapple Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:55 am
User Image vs User Image

Shadowstar will strike first

Stats
Shadowstar: 127
Flamedapple: 58

EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:58 am
Here they are again, facing each other in practice combat. Just the way Flamedapple handled herself, no cat with half a brain would look at her and think they had a chance in battle. Outside of battle they would learn a lesson if they tried to hurt her. Monarchstride learned with his 'precious pelt.

"Good Morning, my Pride, Flamedapple have you thought about taking on an apprentice yourself?"
She had learned well, through her own potential more than through Shadowstar's teaching. Any newly named paw would be lucky to have a patient and powerful mentor.

Stats
Flamedapple: 58  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 3!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:05 am
Flamedapple bowed before Shadowstar, purring softly. It was always an honor to practice against her leader, her mentor, but most importantly, her most treasured friend. Dodging most of the blow, Flamedapple smiled. "I have, Lostpaw. I think we'll work well." she mewed, returning the strike and tossing herself into more of a guarded position. While Shadowstar was her friend, this was training and Shadowstar was one to behold on the battle field.

Flamedapple: 54  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:10 pm
Oh little Lostpaw, that apprentice had the best mentor she could possibly get! Letting the attack practially bounce off of her, Shadowstar instead focused on the great news, "Lostpaw is very lucky, you are one of the most powerful cats in this clan. If there was anyone to look up to, its you." This was a practice battle, if she was to make any sound it should be growling. Instead, the leader was purring despite everything

Course, that didn't mean she wasn't going to keep sparing too. Case in point, paw to Flamedapple's shoulder.

Shadowstar: 124
Flamedapple: 54  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 8!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:35 pm
Flamedapple took both the praises and the blow, stumbling backwards from it. Sometimes she wondered if Shadowstar knew her own strength. "You honor me with your words..." she said softly, dipping her head briefly as she did her best to catch her breath and settle herself. "I can only hope I train her as well as you rained me." she meowed, turning on Shadowstar for her counter attack.

Shadowstar: 124
Flamedapple: 44  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:03 pm
Shifting with that blow, Shadowstar laughed and told her, "Oh I have no doubt you will! There is nothing you can't do, there is nothing she can't do. She'll just have to believe the truth." Leaping back, she shifted on her paws a moment to gear up for another attack.

Backing up a few paws, she launched herself forward going for another full body attack.

Shadowstar: 116
Flamedapple: 44  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:55 am
Flamedapple purred softly. "I'm honored you still think so much of me... I hope to do you proud." she nodded, leaping to the side to dodge Shadwostar's next blow. By now she was becoming used to the she cat's movements and it made it easier to dodge some of her harder hitting blows. Shrugging off the last one, she narrowed her eyes and focused on Shadwostar's shoulder, lunging for her counter attack.

Shadowstar: 116
Flamedapple: 41  
Fea Line generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:56 am
Well I did that wrong, ignore those first rolls.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 7!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:00 pm
Shadowstar went with the lunge, lowering her opposite paw to shift to herside. This encouraged Flamedapple's momentum to send her over rather completely into her shoulder. This also made finishing the roll so she could kick up at the other shecat very easy.

Biggest rule of fighting, let the other cat and gravity do the work for you.

Shadowstar: 112
Flamedapple: 41  
Fea Line generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:13 pm
Flamedapple took the blow and stumbled, falling partway to the ground. She paused amoment and panted before grinning and catching her breath. Allowing her senses to regain she recalled all that Shadowstar had taught her and focused her attack into a feint then slam.

Shadowstar: 112
Flamedapple: 34  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 10!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:17 pm
Shifting to meet her attack, Flamedapple caught her off guard with that slam from the other direction. Sure, she managed to work on her paws to avoid major damage. Even so, that was a brilliant move!

The only appropriate way to reward that was a swift paw to the side. No claws this was as much 'high paw' as it was an attack.

Shadowstar: 108
Flamedapple: 34  
Fea Line generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:33 pm
This time Flamedapple about fell to the ground from Shadowstar's blow. She paused, having to take in the air that she lost. "Shadowstar..... you hit hard." she huffed, getting to her paws and laughing. Once she had cleared her head she poised for another attack, tail lashing the air playfully. "Alright, I wont let you get the better of me this time!" she called a she prepared for her next swipe.

Shadowstar: 108
Flamedapple: 24  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 7!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:38 pm
Shadowstar sidestepped that swipe and teasingly told her, "I can tell" Winking at her apprentice, she shifted back into a bit of a more 'serious' position. "I don't know my own strength sometimes, its a real weakness" That was also an understatement. Sometimes a playful 'bap' to the head would knock a cat out, other times a full bodyslam wouldn't even shift them.

Why was that, she wondered?

Blame the Starclan

Shadowstar: 106
Flamedapple: 24  
Fea Line generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:59 pm
Flamedapple laughed but sighed, rolling her eyes slightly. "Maybe you should let me teach you some gentleness sometime." she joked, flexing her claws as she took Shadowstar's next blow almost full force. Shaking her pelt she reared around again for another lung.

Shadowstar: 106
Flamedapple: 17  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 2!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:20 am
Shadowstar fell over from Flamedapple's lunge, though only partly because of the shear power of that hit. The other part was from the irony of it all. Laying on her side for several minutes, the great leader was momentarily defeated with laughter.

Finally geting back on on her paws, still shaking with a chuckle, Shadowstar remarked, "I am not sure you could teach that subject either. You apparently learned that one from me." This was a practice battle and she should be more serious. That blow just hit so hard after talking about gentleness she couldn't help herself.

From amusement, she slipped back into fighting mode and made a strike for Flamedapple's flank.

Shadowstar: 97
Flamedapple: 17  
Practice Battles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas