Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Practice Battles
[Practice Battle] Cedarfang x Oakfire [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:23 pm
User Image

VS

User Image

Cedarfang will attack first!

Cedarfang: 99
Oakfire: 35

NatiStorm generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:24 pm
Oakfire: 35

With everything going on lately, Cedarfang had taken it upon himself to train up some of the new recruits to Lightening Clan. There were so many new cats that didn't know how to properly protect themselves and he just couldn't live with himself if they got hurt because the clan had neglected to train them. Even with his new schedule, Cedarfang had made time to train with one of the most important cats to him, his sister, Oakfire.

The tom stretched as his sister bragged about how she was going to beat him this time. In all the moons they had been alive, he wasn't sure Oakfire had ever won a practice battle that he hadn't purposefully let her win.

"Well, whenever you're ready, I'd like to start." Cedarfang said causually as he got into a crouch. He knew that Oakfire could go on and on, she was all talk. To stop her bragging and put her in her place, Cedarfang sprang at her. Of course his claws weren't extended but the force of his blow hitting her square in the shoulder knocked her down and they tumbled for a moment.

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
NatiStorm generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 10!

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:26 pm
Oakfire: 25

Finally. Cedarfang had been off training those kittypets for days now. With him so preoccupied, who was she supposed to train with? Sure she could train with the other warriors, but most of them were also busy or she'd already beaten them. Well, maybe she hadn't actually beaten them but she could beat them. They weren't worth her time and energy. Her brother on the other paw had always been better than she was, and she hated it. Today was going to be the day. Today she would take him down.

"I bet you've gotten soft being around all those kittyp-- newcomers." Oakfire started as she trotted up beside her brother. "I bet you don't even remember how to fight a real warrior such as myself. You know, while you've been marking the territory and kitten sitting the show cats, I've actually been training. I've got some new tricks that are going to take you down."

Oakfire rolled her eyes as she watched her brother stretch. She didn't need to warm up, she was always ready for an attack. "You know that's not going to help you win. I live in a constant state of loose muscles, the perfect state for any attack."

She was about to make a comment about always being ready when Cedarfang launched himself into her side, connecting mostly with her shoulder. A yelp of surprise escaped her as she tumbled over. She wildly clawed at her brother until she had freed herself.

"That wasn't fair! I wasn't ready! You cheater." Oakfire nearly shouted the accusations at him. Cheap shots, they were the only reason her brother ever won their fights. Yeah, definitely the only reason. Embarrased by being taken off guard, Oakfire let out a low growl as she darted at her brother and caught him by the neck with her teeth. In one swift move, she managed to grab hold of him and force him onto his side in a very similar fashion to his first attack.

NatiStorm generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:28 pm
Cedarfang: 89
Oakfire: 25

Cedarfang took the hit, cringing a little as he hit the ground and his sisters teeth fully sank into his neck. The force of her attack had improved greatly since the last time he had sparred with her and he couldn't help but smile. He'd never say it to her face, but he had been worried that she would fall back on her training if he wasn't there pushing her. It made him happy to see her getting stronger on her own.

"I see you've still got it!" He said with a laugh as he kicked her off of him. "You still attack more fiercely when you're mad!" She always had. If he trained with her like he did everyone else, Oakfire would pretend to go easy on him. If he caught her off guard or said something to make her mad at him, she usually put her full effort into the attack.

As soon as he kicked her off, he wasted no time rolling over onto his feet and body slamming her again. Cedarfang knocked the she-cat off her feet once more but didn't tumble with her, but instead jumped off to the side.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
NatiStorm rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:30 pm
Cedarfang: 89
Oakfire: 16

Oakfire made the same mistake she always did when practicing with Cedarfang. Once she landed the attack and he kicked her off, she took a second to smile down at him. Every tiny victory was worth savoring when it came to battling Cedarfang. Each and every time she made that same mistake though, Cedarfang always used his speed to catch her off guard again and would almost always body slam her. This time was no different. She should have expected it, but she never did.

She tumbled sideways again, her feet kicking nothing but air as Cedarfang had already moved away from her by the time she realized what was happening. As she got to her paws, a light hiss escaped her.

"We're supposed to be practicing, not trying to give me a broken shoulder!" Her words were full of disgust and her eyes narrowed at the tom. How did he always manage to throw her down? Ugh, he was so annoying! Not happy with the way this particular session was going, Oakfire took a few tentative steps forward and lashed out at her brother with a couple of quick swipes of her claws.  
NatiStorm generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 pm
Cedarfang: 82
Oakfire: 16

Cedarfang twitched his tail behind him, bracing for his sisters attack. As her paw began to raise, he turned to the side so that she mostly clawed his shoulder and not his face. He couldn't help but chuckle lightly at her hiss. It was always so amusing watching her get mad at how good he was.

"Don't be such a kittypet." Cedarfang teased. "Will predators go easy on you? Will enemy cats stop to give you a break?" He asked and approached her in a similar manner, tentatively taking a few steps towards her and batting at her with his paw. One swat hit a little hard across Oakfire's nose, the other ones gently tapped her face.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
NatiStorm rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:33 pm
Cedarfang: 82
Oakfire: 13

Oakfire leaned away from her brothers attacks, holding her paw up to stop him after he swiped her nose. He was always like this, starting off hard and then just playing with her as if it didn't even matter, as if he'd already won after two good hits.

"Doesn't mean you have to be mean about it and go for the kill with me!" She said as she circled him and sprang on him from behind. After a moments struggle, Oakfire managed to grab hold of a patch of fur with her teeth. Cedarfang escaped her grasp quickly but she got in a few good kicks while he was in her hold.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:35 pm
Cedarfang: 76

Again Cedarfang braced himself for the attack. Although the pinch of Oakfire's teeth hurt, the attack as a whole felt fairly halfhearted. "See, now you're getting pouty and not hitting hard. Try me again." He said as he broke free of her grip. Without getting up, he rolled over and got into a similar position as he was just in. Cedarfang was fairly certain he knew what move Oakfire would try next and lined himself up for a good shot. Oakfire would need to perfect these moves if she was ever going to make headway in battle in times of need.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
NatiStorm rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:38 pm
Cedarfang: 76

Oakfire grumbled to herself as her brother moved away and laid down again. "I'll show you pouty." She mumbled under her breath. Eyeing Cedarfang, Oakfire circled him again, got a small running start, and sprang at him. Or tried to anyway. It was no secret that Oakfire was a bit clumsy. As she went to jump, the she-cat warrior tripped over her own paws and ended up tumbled onto her brother. After flailing around for a moment trying to right herself, Oakfire managed to get to her feet and jumped off to the side.

She gave her fur a few licks as Cedarfang rolled with laughter.  
NatiStorm generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:42 pm
Cedarfang: 74

Cedarfang braced, expecting the hit. He was not expecting Oakfire to just flop on top of him. Realizing what had happened, he began to laugh. "What was that?!" Almost howling with laughter he rolled over to his feet. "You're gonna get eaten if you attack like that!" Knowing that Oakfire would be embarrased and cleaning herself, he got into attack position. "I've seen kittens who can pounce better."

Of course he was taunting her. Just like the start of their match, Oakfire always attacked better when she was mad and Cedarfang was aiming to do just that. As Oakfire turned to scold him for laughing, he pounced, sending the two of them tumbling.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
NatiStorm rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:49 pm
Cedarfang: 74
Oakfire: 4

The fur on her back started to raise as his laughter died down and the insults started. Did he just call her a kitten?! Oakfur turned, ready to give her brother a piece of her mind, just in time to see him come flying at her. There was no time to dodge, only brace for impact.

"Dang it Cede! Stop it!" She spit as she kicked at him furiously. The moment she broke free of him, she turned and used all of her strength to slam into his side.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:51 pm
Cedarfang: 64

For once Oakfire actually took him by surprise and knocked him to the ground. It took a moment for his head to clear and to realize what had happened. Excited to see progress, he jumped back to his feet and turned to his sister.

"That! That right there! Hold onto that! You gotta learn to do that without being so out of control!" Cedarfang crouched down readying himself for the attack to come. "Try it again sis."  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
NatiStorm rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:54 pm
Cedarfang: 64

"Who cares if my attacks are less controlled than yours? At least they hit!" Oakfire nearly hissed at Cedarfang. Even when she did do a good job, Cedarfang never actually praised her, just told her to do the same, or do better. It really was no use, she was never going to be better than him. With a glare, she stepped forward and swatted at Cedarfang with her paw. It was a halfhearted attack but she did put a bit of force behind it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:55 pm
Cedarfang: 60

Cedarfang tries not to laugh again. Come on, don't go easy on me. You get one more freebie before I actually try.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
NatiStorm rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:57 pm
Cedarfang: 60

Grrrr! Fine!  
Practice Battles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]