Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply The Portal to Nexus
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Concubine999
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:15 pm
---

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:43 pm
Korrye
Korrye, Korr for short. I'm 13, almost 14 years old and a true literate-semi literate depending on if I feel like typing everything out.
I love roleplaying, no Korrye is not my real name and I don't feel it important for people to know.
-Korrye is pronouced Core-ee ( as in ee in eek)
-I have way to much time on my hands thus I am online for long periods of time. This is getting shorter as school musical and run club have begun to interfear with my time at home. (IE. When school ends I'm free)
Lol i absolutly hate that name... any way you spell it.... Its my middle name thats why though ...  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

1_kitiara_1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:48 pm
Just Call me Kit ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm
Ok then Kit ^^  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:13 pm
I'm Lara, RPing and IRL, but I have many nicknames. Choose freely between Autumn, Midnight, or Lara, or Rose. I am 14, but most say I act much older. I prefer Literate, but I can put up with Semi-Lit. If you actually want to meet me, then PM me or something...oh, and I'm almost always bored *shrugs* (Random fact- I HATE CHEESE)

When my text is red, I am RPing with Lara, a fallen angel with a love for battle and a hatred for vampires. She was deeply in love once, but when the man killed himself, she became as cold and ruthless as ever

When my text is blue, I am RPing with Autumn, a seven year old girl with a smart mouth and a heavy curse that forces her to help anyone in need, and any strong, unhappy emotions in someone's aura could hurt and even kill her.

When the text is green, I am RPing with Jade, a fun-loving party animal. She, like Lara, is a mercenary. She is a shapeshifter, but can only take the form of someone or something she has killed in the past. She can be very cold and has a deep emotional scar, but prefers to hide the pain  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:28 pm
I'm Sier, OOC that is. IRL I am Cynthia or Cyndy. I prefer Literate roleplay, and I despise those who do not begin sentences with capital letters.
I have two major RP characters: Anamreis the Dark Angel, and Ana Riharr the Hunter. I realize they have the same name, but they are not the same person. I have a few others, but they are not ones I use often. Lady Riharr is my favorite.
I will put up with a semi-literate RP, but nothing lower.
Let me see...IRL, the most important thing to me is my JROTC batallion. I am the Batallion XO, and I love all of my cadets.
Online, I love RPing, as you can probably tell. I absolutely despise those who try to RP but don't know how.
Anyway, if I haven't bored you to tears, let's get to RPing!!! ^_^  

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50

LCDRAmaya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:43 am
Hello! In the real world, beyond the computer and internet, I am called Nicole. BUT never call me that on the guild or anywere else one the internet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:34 am
Last post... its so dead....  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:38 pm
Hey my name is Brianne. I'm 16 years old and from a little town in the middle of no where in Canada.. I love to act, sing, roleplay, play different musical instruments, and I am very outgoing. I love to meet new people also so message me up smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:25 pm
Hello, my name is Myrrh Vandestalkin, I'm the only Active mod on this place. If you missfire send me a PM i can move and or delete your thread. I'm Humbly at all of your sevices, if you have any questions feel free to ask, i shall reply with utmost haste, i'm normally on once a day, maybe more depending on my mood, and the speed at which the role plays are moving.  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Sullen Sweet Juliet
Vice Captain

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:03 pm
I'm Sarah, IRL, and I might as well be Masked's little sister.
I'm a little picky about grammar, I guess, but I try not to call anyone out on stuff like that.

heart heart

I always Roleplay in red text be it with Camilla, Melani, or another character that I might use. If I'm using more than one character, one will be red and the other will be orange, for everybody's sake.

I'm usually kicking around the site for a couple hours a night, so feel free to drop me a line anytime.

~Sullen Sweet Juliet

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:49 pm
Dantous, but the mods probably already know that! xd I'm here to help out with what I can.  

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
The Portal to Nexus

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers