Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Holiday Mission - Snagmas Greetings from Johto Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:34 pm
The temperature is dropping, in much of the world snow is beginning to fall and the days are getting shorter. The Ursaring are retreating to their caves to hibernate and the Snover are coming down from the mountaintops. As the world begins to settle down and rest is when the most merry of celebrations take place across the world. For the Snagems they celebrate a very...different holiday, reflective of their cosmopolitan makeup, a conglomerate of all their various cultures rolled up into one celebration for themselves. It's Snagmas time again! And this year Sub has decided to rent a cabin on the shores of the now frozen Lake of Rage, to get away from the worries and trials of the world they live in. Won't some Snagems join him at the lake for a more traditional holiday celebration?

-----

It was cold, very cold, but it was the kind of cold you could tolerate, the kind where you could still enjoy yourself in the snow. The Snagem leader stood outside the cabin, a very old log cabin. Despite its age it had a certain undeniable charm to it, very cozy, and actually very big, big enough to fit all of them in it comfortably. It also came with a big price but he didn't mind, he wanted to give his teammates the holiday they deserved after all they had been through.

He watched as Lenore ran through the snow wildly, thrilled to finally find its self in a frigid climate for a change. It had been a very long time since the Weavile had seen snow, though in her trainer's defense the team rarely visited places that saw snow outside of a very limited window. Hans was interested in what the Weavile was doing, befuddled by its enjoyment of this frozen water, the Eevee happy enough being tucked inside of Sub's thick black jacket, the Normal type only poking its head out from it and not an inch more of its body. Bohdan on the other hand seemed to be enjoying the flakes of snow as they fell, trying to catch them in his mouth as he floated around in the air. Sub pondered if the gas bag could actually feel the cold like they could.

As he looked out at the frozen lake he pondered on the various Gyarados this lake was notorious for, especially a certain red one. From what he read they too 'rested' during the winter, or rather retreated to the lake floor and ended a very slow moving state. This was the only time of year where the Lake of Rage could be considered 'safe' for people but they still told you to be on alert. Either way for now the Snagem just waited to see if anyone else would show up.

(This mission has no true end nor goal involved, just a 'quaint' outing for the Snagems to relax and celebrate the holidays how they see fit. However you will be given rewards at the end and any Pokemon roleplayed with in this mission will earn Evo/Purification/Happiness points based on their 'screen time'. So just post and have fun and Happy Snagmas.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:33 pm
"Hey, Sub," I motioned to the fearless leader, Keiko and I holding hands as we walked up to the cabin. We were wearing warmer clothes than usual due to the cold - I had a black suitjacket over my academy shirt, and Keiko was wearing pink sweatpants and a pink sweatshirt over her usual outfit.

Abby was there, too, but she didn't bother trying to go in yet. Instead, she walked up to a wood pile nearby and let Paladia out, working together to get wood chopped for the fireplace that was no doubt inside. Sure, the cold air outside was at tolerable levels, but some of us preferred warmth more than others. Abby was also wearing warmer clothes, but what she was wearing now fit the same color patterns as her regular outfit.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:39 am
"First ones to show. Hey Terashi, Keiko, and Abby too." He said with a smile, giving a little wave to each of them as they arrived. Hans was less enthused to see them for whatever reason, the little Eevee growling softly under his breath. "Don't mind him." He reassured the two, Hans wasn't going to hurt anyone, it was too cold. "Glad you guys could make it. It's nice to get out of that stuffy mountain every now and then and not have to worry about getting killed, isn't it?" The man chuckled, Bohdan floating by between Sub and the others, giving off a happy 'Koffing!' as if in agreement. Sub just laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:53 am
Veronica had been having a sour, sickly day. It wasn't in her plans to go out celebrating. There were a lot of sour and sweet memories around this time of year that she didn't want to remember. Getting away from everything and having a different kind of "vacation" seemed like a good idea. "More snow?" Veronica mentioned to herself. Despite having a large winter coat that seemed more like a robe with decor, she struggled to step through the snow in her state. When she sneezed, her Infernape got closer to bring her warmth. Still, if it could be helped, she didn't really want anyone to worry and kept a smile on her face. That was easier when she actually reached the cabin and saw the others hanging out. Watching the other Eevee reminded her that she hadn't been focusing on evolving her pokemon and that she had no idea what the Eevee should become.

"Let's hope the day is warm-ish." She spoke up to Sub, Ter and Keiko, taking a glance over at Abby. Then, she decided to take a poke at her pokeballs. "You can come out now." The Zoroark was the first to pop up. Then a Mudkip and an Eevee. It seemed her dragons could sense the coldness and refrain from checking it out.
Cosmo laughed in a low voice, "This is snow!" he grinned and dashed around, messing up the perfect footprints and untoched snow. His fur was soon covered and it didn't seem to affect him in any way. Like a huge dog built for cold temperatures, he simply laid out to appreciate the freezing temperature.
The Mudkip tried to run behind Cosmo, very slowly catching up to him. Before long, he kept exploring, running up to the Weavile and then the Machop to see who would give him attention. He wished it was more humid but it was fine overall. Like a different kind of marshland, he thought.
Meanwhile Vanta decided to stay in Veronica's arms, keeping one another warm. Though the Eevee was still curious enough to keep a watch on everything.  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:52 am
"Hey, Bohdan!" Keiko said happily, waving to Sub's Koffing. Meanwhile, I was having mixed feelings. While I didn't see our headquarters as stuffy, the ability to go wherever I pleased without someone gunning for my head was a relief. "Yeah," I said finally.

While Keiko and I were greeting Veronica, Abby spared a passing wave for a little bit before focusing on getting wood chopped with Paladia. Being able to work with her Pokemon was good for her soul, although her previous bad mood was mostly allayed by the early Christmas gift she got from her father - though not having a Shadow Combusken to worry about helped, too. It was beneficial for Paladia, too, as using Karate Chop over and over helped her practice for an actual battle, and gave her an opportunity to bond with her trainer more. Of course, she was happy that her trainer wasn't in a slump anymore, as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:16 pm
Lykas arrived along with most of his usual harem. He had Odd riding on his shoulders, laughing as Lykas bounced around in the snow. Wren was following behind them, shivering like crazy.

"We warned you to wear shoes." Odd pointed out as he looked back at the older man.

"I hate shoes! I can't feel anything through them." Wren griped back, shivering more as he shuffled through the snow.

"Your toes are gonna fall off if you don't get in the cabin and warm up soon." Lykas pointed out.

"I'm aware of that. I'll be inside." Wren snapped, hurriedly heading into the cabin ahead of them with a momentary pause to wave to Sub in greeting.

"Hey, Sub!" Lykas greeted with a smile as he approached, setting Odd down on his feet. "This place looks like it cost you an arm and a leg."

"As long as no one's missing a whole body, I think we'll be good." Odd interjected with a smirk.

"Did you just-?" Lykas inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"You've had me watching all sorts of those shows for ages. It was only a matter of time before I started referencing them." Odd replied with a small laugh.

"It's nice to be able to do this again." Lykas finally stated after a bit of laughter, himself.

"I agree!" Before he knew it, Odd was lifted into the air again and Lykas was carrying him off toward the cabin on his shoulders once again, the pair laughing and cutting up the whole way.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:35 pm
I smirked as Lykas and Odd showed up with a very cold Wren in town. Yeah, the dude should have known to wear shoes knowing he'd have to walk in the snow, but that was his business. I couldn't help but be amused at my friends' antics, and I could hear Keiko giggling at them beside me, too.

"So, when's the wedding?" I asked playfully, though I didn't know if they'd respond, as caught up in their playing as they were.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:23 pm
The two Hanabi siblings finally arrived as they were accompanied by their two playful Vulpix. One Alolan, and the other the regular Vulpix. Both were playing close by to the two siblings. "Hey. Don't play so rough." He said with a bit of a stern tone. Ulla merely giggled as her outfit was a bit thicker. She still wore her usual dress, but she had on a thick coat, scarf, and beanie to keep her warm. "You okay Ulla? We don't want you getting sick now." "I'm fine. the jacket is really helping." She said as she noticed who was already here.

"Are we late?" She asked as she wasn't asking anybody in particular. "It looks like everyone is just arriving. So I'm sure we are fine."  

Cecile Silverstone

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:01 pm
Arceus rest ye merry Snaaagems let nothing you dismay.... remember Darts the saaavior was not boorn yesterdayyyy.... The Snagems in the area would hear the mystical swirling of some far off faint carol floating on the breeze.

"HO HO HO!!!!" Comes a merry cry from inside the cabin followed by several crashes, loud bangs, some thuds, the cracking of what may have been an inside foundation beam, some more swearing, and then a final mighty crash as Darts falls out underneath the mantle, an enormous patched up sack of something the only thing breaking his fall within the cabin. "Dreeeepyyyy...." Moans his newest Pokemon acquisition, floating above him like a ghost of Christmas past with a tiny knitted Santa hat perched jauntily above its yellow bug eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:26 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"Define late," Aden said to Ulla as he moved his foot from the outer wall of the cabin, letting it propel him from where he was leaning and balancing a mug of hot cocoa so it didn't spill. "Pretty sure you're right on time like everyone else, though."

Shortly after, Cera would arrive herself and give a deadpan stare when she noticed Aden was already here. They all left at the same time, she swore it, and yet here he was. "...could you not?"

"Could I not what?" He asked before taking a sip.

There'd be a moment where the Mew looked around, crossed her arms as if trying to sort out directions to the nearest mart, and heard Darts' rendition of an otherwise familiar carol before dropping the questioning with a huff. Especially after all the crashing and banging that was going on."N....nevermind."

Atlantis_Darts

When Sol finally arrived, his first thought wouldn't be to greet the others; it'd be addressing the crashes and bangs that seemed to come from the cabin. "...stay here." Setting down the Scorbunny that had been on his shoulder, he hurried inside to see Darts and some weird Pokemon floating near him. "Hey, Darts? Lots of people use something called a door to go in and out of their houses. Or cabins."

His Scorbunny wouldn't listen terribly well to the request, running around and greeting anyone that bothered to give him the time of day, leaving footprints of melted snow in his wake.

SubonicXP

Amaranth would be the last to arrive, flying over on her Pidgeot. As she got off her back, she'd look to Sub and give a wave. "Unless one of us decides to be too cheeky around the Lake of Rage, anyway," she spoke up, taking another ball out to let out the bird that hatched from her egg- a Rookidee, she later learned- and keeping it in her hands to provide some semblance of warmth. "This should be good for a lot of us. I'm surprised you were able to get a cabin so quickly."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:35 pm
"Warmish? Here? In the winter time? I wouldn't bet on it. Forecast is saying there is a chance of a Cryo Storm even. Not often you see Cryogonal this far from Unova but hey, it despite the frigid temps and howling winds it would be a neat thing to experience." Sub replied to Veronica and her hopes that it would warm up. Lenore would stop dead in her tracks as a Mudkip approached her, the Weavile looking down at it with a confused look and pondering how it was actually enjoying all this snow but alas just shrugged it off and playfully kicked some snow at the Mudkip. This playful nature was outside of Lenore's usual personality, the cold climate must bring out the best in her.

"Koff koffing!" Bohdan chimed again as Keiko greeted him, letting out a buff of horribly smelling gas a few times so that it would orbit around the Lopunny Hybrid to show his affection towards her. Poor fella will never understand how much he stinks.

"Odd, Lykas, you guys-" Sub went to greet Odd and Lykas however he was cut off as Wren ran by and disappeared into the cabin, the door slamming shut. "...he did know where he was going, right? I get not like wearing shoes but is it against his religion or something? Seriously, not even I go that far with my dislikes." He commented, though just shrugged it off as he watched Lykas carry Odd off. "Ugh...I forgot how romantic this is for some people."

Fortunately for Sub he was afforded new distractions from the cutesy scene as Ulla and Leon showed up. "Hey! If it isn't my favorite siblings." He waved at the pair as they arrived. "Leon's right, we're all just now gathering together. Say hi, Hans!" He asked his Eevee to greet them, but to them too he simply growled under his breath. "He's in a mood." He reassured them as he pulled his jacket around the Eevee a little tighter.

Next thing the Snagem leader knew a bunch of crashes and thuds came from inside the cabin behind him followed by what sounded like heavily improvised caroling. "...what was that?" He asked as he turned towards the cabin. Inside Hemlock the Oddish had been resting on the fireplace mantle enjoying the warmth only to get knocked off the mantle thanks to Darts, or maybe his Dreepy, he wasn't sure who to blame but really didn't care. As soon as the Oddish hit the ground it angrily unleashed a puff of Stun Spore in the room.

Ignoring that for the time being he nodded in agreement at Amaranth. "Trust me, it wasn't cheap. Not only did I pay the owner a hefty price but I also had to buy off the previous renter to pull out. Ordinarily I would use more...underhanded tactics but I made a promise. Ugh...tis the season." He said followed with a mumble.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:27 pm
Keiko smiled up at Bohdan but held her breath, not wanting to breathe in the noxious gasses and make Bohdan upset as a result. Upon hearing that Hans was in a mood, she let her own Eevee, Eve, out of her ball to give Hans someone to talk to. Even smiled at Hans and greeted him in Pokespeak.

As soon as she heard the Stun Spore going off, though, she handed Eve to me and rushed inside, letting Audrey out who would then use Refresh on anyone who got hit by Hemlock's Stun Spore to prevent anyone from being paralyzed by it. She'd also let Natalia out who'd use Defog to blow the Stun Spore out of the living room so nobody else could be hit by it.

Once that was done, she walked up to Hemlock and offered to put the Oddish back up from whence it fell. She asked gently, hoping Hemlock wasn't still mad and could be reasoned with. I stayed quiet during all of this and Abby was focused on chopping wood with Palladia, still.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:05 pm
Lykas froze in place for a moment when Terashi joked at them. "Well..."

"You didn't hear the discussion in the Fairy Realm?" Odd asked, frozen in place as well.

Turning back around, the pair both held out their left hands and showed a pair of silver rings on their fingers. "We decided it's been long enough and that brush with death was the last straw." Lykas explained.

"So we'll be getting married next summer." Odd completed the explanation.

Turning back to Sub, Lykas would shrug as he set Odd back on the ground. "We tried to warn him. The best we could get him to agree to was a flimsy pair of house slippers to keep his toes from falling off once he gets in the cabin." He explained. "Maybe you can convince him to wear regular shoes or something that's insulated?"

Odd nodded in agreement. He remembered Wren mentioning he'd had to wear shoes when he went to Alola to capture the the various Shadow Pokemon that had been detected there when he caught his Drampa but assumed he would wear them again rather than going barefoot in this weather. Apparently the experience hadn't taught the older man much.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:12 pm
Hans would glare down at Eve from his cozy position in Sub's jacket, eyeing the other Eevee with suspicion. As Eve started to speak the more aggressive of the two Evolution Pokemon seemed to be lightening up as he spoke back. Taking note of this Sub leaned over and let Hans out. At first he wasn't thrilled about being forced into the snow but upon examining Eve a few more his curiosity overrode the dislike of the frozen substance and Hans slowly, but surely, approached Eve, sniffing up at the other Eevee in Terashi's arms to get a read on it.

Inside the cabin Hemlock was ranting and raving over its spilled pot of soil, that was until Keiko came in, got rid of the Stun Spore, and then put the soil back in the pot and offered to put him back on the mantle. The bipolar Oddish slowly pushed its Black Glasses back into its bundle of grass, having just started to reach for it before Keiko showed up, and with a happy cheer jumped into the pot. It waved its blades around at Keiko as if to tell her to 'hurry up' and put him on the mantle.

"I'll try, though he seems pretty set in his ways." Sub responded to Lykas, just as he spoke however Bohdan came by and let out a puff of gas which Sub, unintentionally, immediately breathed in causing him to gag and cough wildly. "Ack! Really *cough* Bohdan!?" He coughed, trying his hardest to breath. The Koffing just kept on floating around happily, not a care in the world.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:28 pm
Appearing infront of the cabin from teleportation stood Rein. “Ey Everyone.” He said as he walked toward the dark one inside the cabin. He himself was dressed in all black, though this wasen’t much of a surprise to Rein as his aqua blue eyes the matched the ice crystals on the cliffs stared the boss down. He threw out a pokeball letting out his Honchkrow , “KROWWW” the bird shouted , stretching itself , with a wingspan of 8ft , the bird flew up getting familiar with the Cold and Snow as it perched on a snow covered tree.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff