Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP] Wishes among the flowers ( Bella Lillian and Franklin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:47 am
User Image

~Bella smiles as she heads towards the lake. the snow was wet and it was a little cold. She smiles and runs though the woods. Once she gets to the lake she stops at the shore and looks to the middle of the lake. Interesting the fish where happy today.~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:53 am
User Image

~Franklin looks around he had been traveling from far away. He looks and sees a lake he flys towards it he could take a rest and get a cool drink of water. Flying down he lands and spots a mare on the shore staring at something across the water. He smiles at her~ " Hello miss do you mind if I get a drink?"~  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:05 pm
Bella blinks and spins around at the voice. He was huge and fuzzy she had never seen a stallion like him before those wings and fuzzy feet. she smiles at him~ " Its not my lake you can get a drink if you wish, I'm Bella Lillian pleased to meet you Sir." ~ She blushes as him it have been a while since she had blushed at male like this.~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:09 pm
~Franklin Orchid stares at this little mare. Looking her up and down he blinks she was pretty with these little flower pelt and her blue mane and tail. She had the pretest blue eyes. He bowed his head and folded his wings close to his body.~ " thanks, I'm Franklin Orchid." ~ He moves past her and leans over the shore drinking carefully.~  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:55 am
Bella watches him drink and gets idea. " would you like me to show you around?" ~ she blushes again and watches him and the fish that swimming near him and the shore..~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:59 am
~Franklin blinks and looks at her. water dripping from his mouth. " sure I'm new here." ~He watches her and steps back and smirks at her face and the blushed~  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:04 pm
~Bella looks at him again and smirks then looks towards her home. ;well this might be more fun then going home and being bored." She smiles at him~ " When you are ready I can show you around this lake, then where the meadow is. The meadow is where many squili meet up and talk. My son lives with his mate in the meadow."~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:39 am
~Franklin listens to her and nods, he heads back to the trail. I'm ready now." ~ He watches Bella and stops waiting for her~  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:19 pm
~Bella Smirks and walks past him. "so a trip around the lake first then I will take you to the meadow then back here if you like." ~ she trots ahead of him and smirks again thinking about things and enjoying his company it had been so long since he she had been around someelse~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:52 pm
~Franklin looks at her and trots to catch up~ " Sounds good my lady." ~He smirks at her and follows her closely~  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces