Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:00 pm
User Image

A large four floor shopping mall that provides entertainment for locals and visitors. With different shops on every floor there is sure to be something for everyone. There is a food court on the first floor with a nice variety of restaurants to choose from. And there is a movie theater on the second floor that shows several different movies every day.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexis Roe claims she doesn't care for Valentine's day because she believe its a waste of money but the fact is that she loves it. On Valentine's day it is so easy to get a lonely someone to fall for her traps. The only problem is she has to find a place to go.

Alexis wakes up early in the morning to take a shower and heads to the mall. She figures that there will be alot of couples the who will distract the gaurds from getting mad at her for pda.

On the way there Alexis thinks about her year so far. Nothing new has happened. Its just been going to parties and buying fake ids. Her first stop when she got to the mall was a small-ish resturant. She sat down at a table she saw a cute boy at. And she got to work.

Not to long after she sat down however a boy came over a Alexis found out that the guy was gay. She quickly left. She felt bad because she hasn't been doing well in the first place lately. Next month when I turn 18 everything will be better. She says confidently in her head.

Alexis aimlessly wakes around the mall till she relizes she has landed her self in an anime store. She decides to walk around. Alexis likes anime but its more for the music then the actual show.

While looking at a couple shows she side steps and runs straight into a girl. Alexis panics and starts appoligizing over and over again. She takes a peek at who she ran into and sees and asian girl probably around her age or a little older. She admires her pierced ears but then mentally beats herself up cause she doesn't have enough money to get more piercings.  

AlexWolf52

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Soomin - Sophie - Cho ❜
▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Who am I? | I'm feeling Fine? | I'm speaking to A little lady | Where am I? The mall | What am I wearing? keeping warm

The alarm buzzed at around 8:30 and the woman who'd usually snooze it and go back to sleep for another hour or so was up and about rushing through her business so she could get on the first commute to the mall before anything else. A date? Of course not, she was yet to find someone who would appreciate her for more than being an adventurous Asian woman, she was off to feed her unhealthy obsession of anime merch- especially since she heard of a shipment arriving this morning.

A quick picture with her OOTD, a simple pair of jeans, a striped shirt and a jacket to ward off the cold with a pair of shoes and bag, on her massive mirror and the woman was on her way to the mall.

The woman had her long treated hair in a lose tail, determined to reach there before anyone could get their hands on the items and reduce the probability of her getting something she didn't necessarily want or damaged goods.

Soomin stood at the anime store, devastated to say the least, almost ready to drop down to her knees when she heard that the shipment was delayed. She sighed and pulled off her glasses to rub her eyes before she pulled her phone out to type out.
"Interwebs fam, today is a sad day...BUT! Fear not, I'll be fin--" cut short when she nearly dropped her phone at the feeling of someone bumping into her. "Wow, careful there tiny!" she'd end up stating, holding her tongue once she noticed her apologizing. She reminded her of a close friend and when they first met, quite a familiar scene it was.

"It's alright little lady, it wouldn't be if you managed to drop my phone though, nope! I'd have to get you to pay for it and mind you, phones these days are quite the expensive affair." she'd state, nodding to herself as she spoke. Though, she couldn't help but notice her watch her ears which made her reach up to check if there was something on them. "You like these?" she'd ask, "I'm flattered if you do, I did some of these myself!" she'd coo.

Looking around, she looked back at her, "Are you here to buy something too? I'm sorry to disappoint, but their shipment hasn't arrived." she sighed and looked back, "It's sad you know. But! No worries, the store still has some hidden gems- is there something you are looking for?- Oh sorry, I already asked you that." she chuckled, reaching out to give the other her hand. "The name's Soomin, but if that's hard, Sophie does well too. And you are..?'

Out.Of.Chips. Excuse the poopoo post v o v

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:12 am
User Image
User Image

Alexis thinks for a split second. She doesn't seem upset. That's good.Hello Somin, I feel like I said it wrong. I'm going to call you Sophia just to be safe. I'm Alexis but you could call me Alex. Alexis give her a small slightly awkward smile. I also didn't mean to almost make you drop your phone. I'm trying to find a new anime to watch. I really like the music. Alexis stops looking at Sophia and look at the shelf. She is a little embarrassed for running into someone. After a minute she remember staring at her earrings. She becomes a lot more embarrassed.

Oh my god! Alexis hides he face in her hands. I didn't mean to stare at your ears! I just really like them. I mean the piercings. I want my ears pierced but cant afford it right now. Alexis spits everything out as fast as she could. After she goes quite she can hear a small giggle and realizes that Sophia isn't a to serious person.  

AlexWolf52

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:24 am

Who am I? | I'm feeling Fine? | I'm speaking to A little lady | Where am I? The mall | What am I wearing? keeping warm

Soomin almost visibly cringed when she heard her name pronounced wrong, though she quickly hid that with a smile. For her, saying "Soo-min" wasn't as hard, but as one would imagine, it couldn't be as easy for everyone to say her name just right. Sophie would do, this was exactly why her mother chose an English name for her, for times like these. "Sounds good to me!" she'd state with a bright smile, "Alexis? Wow, that is a really pretty name!" she'd add, "Pleasure to meet you Alex!"

Listening to the other about trying to find a new anime to watch, the woman did notice now that the walkways were narrow so it was surely not just her fault for not paying attention, and well, her phone was intact so she didn't intend to hold it against her. Though what did catch her attention was her telling her she was looking for a new anime and that might have flipped a switch over the woman's mind, bringing out the weeb in her to want to bombard her with a few recommendations. Holding it back was like holding
a restless dog on a leash. "Ohhh, well did you find any?" she'd ask.

Realizing soon that she made her uncomfortable, she rubbed the back of her head and resisted reaching over and patting her head to make her feel better. "Oh, why thank you! I would offer to help but I think it would be strange coming from a stranger you just met to offer to pierce your ears." she stated, almost clearing her throat as she remembered a scene from an anime she watched long ago where the pair pierce each other's ears as a symbol of them belonging to each other. Now that was definitely not her intention with a woman she just met.

Out.Of.Chips.

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Thank you. Your name is also pretty.

I was more just looking then planning on buying.

"You'll help me buy earrings?" Alexis sit and think for a second. This could be a scam or something. She felt her side and she has is a small dagger. The last place I went was over priced so I'll follow you to where ever you go. Alexis smiles really big out of excitement.  

AlexWolf52

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:45 am

Who am I? | I'm feeling Fine? | I'm speaking to Alex | Where am I? The mall | What am I wearing? keeping warm

Soomin couldn't help but smile upon hearing her complement her name before passing a light nod, "Why thank you Alex." she'd say before playfully nudging her with her elbow, "But you don't have to complement me when I complement you." she teased with a little chuckle.

"Aww, it's alright, I understand that it doesn't necessarily have to be for everyone." she'd state to her remark, smiling back at her before she glanced back at one of them set before her. She was just about distracted enough to almost ignore the other until she heard her question. "Of course, if you want that!" she'd state with a smile. Shopping in general was amusing, so she was going to enjoy it whether it was anime or jewelry. "Oh! Well, we can go up to the store around the corner on the second floor, I usually pick up a few from there." she'd state, stepping out of the store for her to follow her if she agreed.

Out.Of.Chips.

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image

I go with Sophia to the store she requested. I got a septum piercing and then followed Sophia to some more stores. I asked her for her phone number and then headed home. I walked and stopped by a station. By the time I got home it was already getting dark. I sat on my cough and put on a movie.  

AlexWolf52

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:53 am

Who am I? | I'm feeling Fine? | I'm speaking to Alex | Where am I? The mall | What am I wearing? keeping warm

Soomin walked the other to the store, helped her get the piercings she wanted before picking up a pair of ear cuffs for herself before they headed out of the store. They exchanged numbers and she'd let her go home while she still had time to wander about and decided to explore the city a little longer before heading home.

[Exit].

Out.Of.Chips.

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:02 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling Chill || I'm speaking to Natie || Where am I? The restaurant || What am I wearing? Basic chilly day heart shaped pin

The man found himself at loss of words from her statement, narrowing his gaze at her from when he noticed her seemingly happy with the remark that she made about his business. "Touché." he would state, letting her win that while leaning back against the seat as he would look back at her, his brow cocking at her statement as he decided to be playful with it. "I suppose I have done a fair job with that, but are you trying to use that coffee as an excuse to try your luck with me young lady?" he'd ask, flicking his hair again playfully, "I mean, I am quite the charming looking man so I wouldn't blame you." he'd add with a snicker.

"Can clearly see that." he'd state, gesturing to her monumental piece sitting before her, "Are you sure you weren't scammed into buying this?" he'd tease.

Puffing his chest right back up to show his confidence was still intact, he cleared his throat, "It is right here." he'd state yet again, she went for another sip so it was evident she liked it. He smirked and propped his chin over the counter to listen to her suggestions none the less. A little cinnamon wouldn't hurt anyone so he could consider that, though the art was something he'd probably leave to the others or maybe just stick to simple hearts or swirls. "Got it." he'd state, taking a mental note of it, though tempted to wipe off that foam stache on her lips but maybe, he could let her wear it the whole day.

"Cheese day..." he'd repeat, chuckling lightly in disbelief before he'd set his blue hues over hers, "You know cheese day and not Valentines day? he'd ask before he ended up chuckling another set, a louder one this time. "You sure are something Natie..

The man might have mentally jumped on the opportunity to head out with the lady, though he wasn't even certain why. He did seem to play it cool on the outside and say, "What can I say, my food/drinks are my biggest assets besides my charming looks. I can't not help be conscious about it when my abilities are being judged." he admitted truthfully, "And sure, I will help you get what you want." he'd smirk.

---

The man would head back inside after their conversation, letting her get some paperwork done while he took for himself an hour off early so he could go with her, changing into something more casual before he headed out with her. He took another coffee for her, to go. This woman seemed to surely have done a number on him that he missed his brother's displeasure and simply headed out with a brief "I'm heading out with Nat".

Even if the woman wasn't too picky, he was genuinely trying to make sure she got a good one and had her walk with him to more than one store in the mall and compare specs and prices, while he was doing some research on his mobile too. He would finally stop her at another store, hopefully the final one, leaning over the counter as the sales person was briefing her about the abilities of said device, intervening every now and then. Once the man left the two alone for a brief moment to think, he'd straighten up and look down at her, "Well, have you decided on one what peaks your interest? You've heard what each one can do, and I've told you your options online too." he'd say, though quickly breaking the professional air by leaning closer to whisper, "But if you're stalling just to spend more time with me, you can tell me directly, we can just sit at a restaurant somewhere and chat like normal people rather than spend our evening finding you a new device." he'd wink as he pulled away, their brief moment close letting him take a good whiff at the coffee she had been drinking.

"How about this one?" he'd ask, changing the subject lest she got mad at him and picked up a tablet instead this time. "It'll be useful for you to carry around easily and use. Though...it might not be very useful to transition from your thick boy." he'd mumble before he'd look over at her. "You might have to buy some other accessories for it, so, lets just go with a laptop." he'd add.

O.O.C.

Hope the kind

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aaaaaand the man was back to being a total flirt. Instead of responding to his very over the top flamboyant persona, the officer took another sip of her drink. It wasn’t unusual for him to be like this but it was remarkable that such a bold personality would exist in this day and age. She wondered who this man was trying to convince: that he himself was some big baller who can get any woman in his pockets or was he using this persona as a means to hide something? Natalie internally groaned. Her inner detective was already at work and she wasn’t even on the clock yet. 'I’m ******** married to my job.'

The brunette polished off her cup of coffee as her poor computer was thrusted into the spotlight again. "It’s a hand me down." And that’s all she spoke on that. She wasn’t particularly keen on talking about divulging into the contraption’s history. Her eyes shifted to the hefty machine as the cup of cappuccino was pulled closer to her. It was time to upgrade certain things in her life. While this was her personal computer, she didn’t have it in her to just dump the piece of junk and start brand new with something else. As much of a hardass that she was...a piece of her still had sentimental value with this object.

"Cheese has an excellent source of vitamins and nutrition." Her eyes narrowed slightly as he honed in on her love of cheese. No one would mess with her milk-made food and get away with it! "I know this day as Singles Awareness Day. It fits me." But she couldn’t say the same for Uri. Maybe all of his confidence wasn’t for show. Perhaps he had women waiting in line to take a slice of his assertiveness. Heh. Not likely. "Right back at you Uri. You’re a man of complete mystery." Maybe they would pick up the sarcasm in her sentence. But he was still a decent company to be in the presence in. It wouldn’t be so bad to have him around for another few hours, but what about their date? Well, it wasn’t her job to remind him if he had one or two to go to tonight. With a feeble smirk, Natalie went back to dipping back into her cappuccino. Mmmm, coffee~

---

Once Natalie was done organizing her notes and collecting the rest of her personal belongings, they met the unfortunate fate of being jammed right into her backpack. She was not quite a tidy woman. She was quick to point out his outfit change and graciously accepted the 3rd cup of coffee. Being close with the cook in a cafe had its perks.

Uri would learn quickly that the detective didn’t have a clue about computers, softwares, memory storage and what have you. She didn’t know which stores to start at or what exactly was a “good” computer that was suited for her needs. Natalie was as lost as a lamb as they wandered the mall. On more than one occasion, Uri had to stop her from buying every offered machine that the store representative showed her. Clearly money didn’t seem like a big issue to her.

Currently her brows were furrowed as she gazed down at a list of different computers written on her notepad. The brunette was very lost. "Isn’t a computer just a computer?" This woman was quite naive when it came to technology. Was she secretly a grandma that looked young for her age? "Ha. I’m sure you say that to every poorly dressed detective you meet with. If you’re hungry we can go wherever you like. It can be my treat for today." Her cup of coffee was brought to her lips. But she quickly learned that it was empty, it had been for the past 10 minutes. Though she had secretly hoped that there was one last drop of that caffeinated liquid in this free beverage. Natalie didn’t seem to pay much attention to the close distance the two shared as her eyes stayed glued to his mischievous blues.

Tablet? "But it doesn’t have a keyboard. It will be difficult to type things on that thing." The technology lingo was still new to her as her finger pointed at the device. "I want something thin, easy to carry, I guess it needs a lot of memory for the files I want to store on it, and it needs to be secure. I don’t want anyone peeking into my reports." But was there even such a computer that had that kind of security? Cybercrime was becoming a big thing in the city. She couldn’t very well store info in a new computer if it couldn’t protect sensitive info from those hackers.

"What do you think best fit my needs?" Natalie quickly stuffed her notepad away and gave Uri her complete attention. "I’ll get whatever you recommend BUT you’re setting it up. I don’t trust myself to not screw up the process." Was that even possible? Word around the police station would agree. "We can grab a bite to eat afterwards. All this walking has me starved."

Background Profile || Whereabouts Crimson Rose Restaurant/Cafe → Mall || Investigating Uri || Clothes Off Duty ||

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:09 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling Chill || I'm speaking to Natie || Where am I? The restaurant || What am I wearing? Basic chilly day heart shaped pin

The man snickered at her response, shaking his head lightly before he glanced back at her, surely there was no doubt that she meant that, though he couldn't come to terms that a woman like her would have probably never thought of a man. His only interaction with women, his classmates, showed him a side he would rather not come across anymore, but with having faced people in real life, less....like his classmates, he seemed more open to the idea to talk to them, especially this curious one. "I can tell," he'd tease, gesturing with his finger over to her outfit and the evident lack of effort. But, maybe that was her, and it wasn't that bad. Would he admit it? Hell no.

The man's eyes darted over to her from the object before returning to it. Even though he could be an a*****e, even though his own relationship with his family were shaky, he knew not to tug on strings he wouldn't want to. "Well, then, guess we wont be opting for an exchange offer." he'd state, dropping it at that. If it held sentimental value, it did and she could keep it if she pleased. Use it, no way in hell.

"Yes, cheese is fabulous.." the man would air his own sarcastic tone, though there was some truth to it too, he did appreciate the dairy goodness for what it was, but he wasn't going to bring the spotlight back on himself. "Aw, don't worry, there will be someone who will look past...the heaps of paperwork and sweatpants." he'd state, almost reaching out to pat her head though was ready to take it back if she was to swat it. "Mystery? I wouldn't say, I'm an open book." he'd chuckle playfully, "But thank you." he'd wink.

---

The man might have had an air of confidence, but he was surely nervous and was trying to keep his mind occupied with the task at hand. Natalie was the first woman he choose to spend time with, the first ever woman he would even consider his friend maybe, well, not maybe. She was his friend and he wanted her to make sure she got something good.

"Well, that time has passed where a computer was just a computer. For some people, its an extension of themselves, something they spend their most time on. They have different types, ones for gaming, ones for artists...we need one to fit your bills." he'd state, shifting his gaze over to one of them before him, he began running his hand along the mousepad before he drew his attention back to her with a light chuckle. "I wouldn't say that." he'd state, "But I do say it to a particular poorly dressed detective." he'd add before shaking his head, "I'm not particularly hungry, I can wait till we are done with this. But if you are, we can go find a place. But I'll pay. I don't think you should after spending the big buck on your device." he'd say, truly not wanting her to go all out today.

The man snickered, holding it back with a palm against his mouth as he realized how distant she was to technology. Clearing his throat he opened one up that was on display, paired with a keyboard accessory that the company was offering for a small price with the device's purchase. "It comes with accessories." he told her, instead of poking fun at her, "But, since it has limited ports and functions, it will be out of the option." he'd agree.

Pale blues settled back to her, glancing back at the list she held with a slight smile tugging on his lips before he shifted them back over to the counter. "A device can't guarantee your security, at least that's what I'm aware of." he'd say, walking over to the rotating shelf near by and would fish out an antivirus software he used as well and walked back, "You can use this, I've barely had any issues with this." he'd say reach out to take her list from her. He pursed his lips as he reached up, rubbing his head lightly as he tried to mentally make the decision for her.

"Let's go with this one." he'd say after a long while of thought, pointing a particular one that would hopefully do the job for her. It wasn't the most expensive thing there, but it was at the right price for her with all the necessary abilities to run the softwares she needed. "I think we can go with this, it will run smoothly even if you choose to run multiple programs with it and paired with the antivirus software, it'll be a great combo. Not to mention, it has quite a lot of memory space." he'd smile. "You'll end up thanking me later, but if you don't I'll take the trouble to exchange it myself." he'd offer, praying that it doesn't backfire on him.

O.O.C.

Hope the kind

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:33 pm
lol User Image
**Laurence**

I followed Uri to the mall. I find him having someone to hang out with cute and I imagine him treating me like that. I'm also looking forward to a possible disagreement between him and Xander. I smile big because of how good my day has gone even if i haven't got his attention today. I try to hide or look as casual as possible so i don't interupt there precious time. I do get alittle jealous of the girl even though she isn't with him he seems to be having fun with her.

As they go from store to store I will go to the one over or at a place in the middle of the hall. I over hear them talking about cheese and i smile big because i think its cute. I quickly panic though thinking that they could possible hear me and i wait a little for them to get further. I find the right distance and decide that it's good even though i can't hear them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Natalie didn’t know what to make of this “exchange offer” bit. If it meant trading her computer fossil with some shiny new toy, then Uri hit the nail on the head. She wasn’t going to sell off her electronic for anything else. "It-" Though she stalled once she detected his sarcastic tone. "It is fabulous. Maybe your business could use more cheese." The cup of cappuccino was brought to her lips as Uri gestured to her outfit. Her left brow rose as her beverage was settled back on the table. "Well they better. I don’t care for anyone who is going to judge me because I like how comfortable sweats are." It was rather ghastly how there were people out there who enjoyed wearing uncomfortable materials on their days off. She warily looked at him as his hand came nearer, though she continued sipping her drink nonetheless. "If you say so Romeo."

--------

All this talk about what people did with their computers brought one thing to mind. "Those people have time outside their job then." Being a detective was demanding. It wasn’t your typical office or restaurant job. Sure, there may have been set hours in place but she was dealing with people’s lives. There wasn’t enough time to do what they had to do. But she respected the work she had to do. It wasn’t like she took on the work because it was easy. The job had a reward that was oh so much better than money. Once the criminals were behind bars, such an accomplishment was more than enough for Natalie. "Wow, you’re on a roll today." She exaggerated an eye roll but smirked at his attempt. "It’s fine. I dragged you around today. But if you want to celebrate the spirit of the holiday-" The detective quickly gestured the Valentine Day banners hanging around the mall. "-We can split the bill." But was she hungry? With a hand on her belly, she attempted to gauge her hangry level. Hmmm, she still had a bit of time.

Technology….why did it need to be complicated? Why couldn’t it have given her exactly what she needed? Or limit the option to 2-3 computers so that it could make this decision easier for her. Like the tablet. It was such a complex piece of technology that it was quickly deleted from her list. Using her finger to touch the screen for everything sounded like a pain too. The brunette could vaguely imagine all of her fingerprints covering the screen. It just wouldn’t do.

Natalie quickly agreed to this antivirus software, so long as it did exactly what it said it would do. "Alright, I’ll take you at your word and get that." Handing off her list to him, she didn’t seem to be too bothered by his forward behavior. At least he wasn’t trying too hard. "Which one?" She grew closer to him to check which option he thought best suited her. "Alright. If it doesn’t work out then I can always return it or do those “exchanges”." Not that she would know what computer would replace Uri’s option. But she didn't need to fret about that right now. The most important thing about right now was that she would have something that would run smoothly by the end of the day. "Just don’t forget that you’re installing it once we’re back at my place." Natalie casually invited the man to her place like it was no big deal. She wasn’t particularly scared that he'd try anything with her. For starters, she was well equipped to take down a man. And secondly, she had the best four-legged guard dog an officer could ask for.

With all that decided, the two went over to the counter where Natalie paid for everything. She didn’t give a second glance to the price as the cashier rang her up. With everything bagged up and the receipt placed in the bag, the detective immediately took hold of her purchase. "You okay there?" Natalie gave him a small smirk as he held onto the software program. "We can drop it off at my car or do you want to eat first?"

Since she was waiting for an answer her eyes naturally feel to her surrounding environment. People were coming and going, some sat down to rest while others were busily typing away on their phones. Nothing much was out of the ordinary as she shifted the computer’s weight in her hand. "What’s available to eat here? Or is there someplace you recommend going to?" But s**t! It was Valentine’s Day and that meant that places were packed. "Ugh...forget the restaurants. We’ll have to settle for mall food."

Background Profile || Whereabouts Mall || Investigating Uri || Clothes Off Duty ||

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Manhattan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]