Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:19 pm
This is Tenshi's dojo. He does all his training here. He also lives there. No one's really sure how he got ownership of it...

Inside:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Outside:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:28 pm
Tenshi's was meditating in his dojo before getting ready for his training. It wasn't like anyone else would come but he still maintained the dojo as he wanted to keep himself fit for any job that his don and boss needed from him. He stood up as he stretched out his muscles, done with his meditating for now. He made a mental note to go to the grocery when he got the chance as he was low on food. He shook that thought away before heading over to a practice dummy and getting started in his training.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image

After Patrick left the bar and walked alittle bit down the road amd he entered athe dojo. He liked the style of the place. He looked around relizing its not that busy. He made mental notes of the exits and other spots he saw. He walked up to a guy with purple hair. The guy didnt seem like he would be a problem. He looked like he would be nice and helpful. "Hey, do you work here? I'm wondering about having someone help me train," Patrick explained.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 12:49 pm
Tenshi was just finishing up his last sets for the night when he he heard a voice behind him. He turned his head to see another male there, watching him. He blinked at the question, tilting his head as he eyed the other like a snake would prey. "Hmm. Yes. I own the building actually." he replied in a soft, musical voice as he straightened up. "It's kind of late for you to be looking for training. But what kind of trianing are you looking for?" he asked after a beat while wondering if this guy was another member of another gang or his. He knew of his don and his boss. The rest...well, he didn't really think about it. MY e he should work on that.

AlexWolf52

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Patrick was a little shocked by a look the guy gave him. He thought to himself that this guy could be in a gang or just has trust issues or both. Patrick did have to admit to himself that he liked the guys voice. He looked around once more when the guy said he was the owner. "This place looks nice and i work through out the day. Anyway, I'm really okay with anything you have to offer. I'm just interested in combat." Patrick explained, "If anything I need some hand to hand combat training. I'm new to fighting up close with a dagger. I just got one not to long ago."

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 6:42 pm
Tenshi tilted his head to the look at him. "Hmm. Hand to hand, hm." he replied thoughtfully before nodding. "Yeah. Okay. I can help you with that. No problem. But be prepared. You are gonna hate me before we are done." he said cheerfully. "In any case, I'm more than happy to give you lessons. Just come on the days you are free. I'm usually open all week except for weekends. I need my me time, you know?" he added with a laugh. "Welcome to the Black Dragon Dojo." he finished before holding out his hand to the other male. This should be quite fun. He couldn't wait.

AlexWolf52

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:04 pm
User Image
User Image

The guy sounded like he was going to enjoy himself which made Patrick a little nervous. Patrick smiled when the owner gave him a welcoming. He shook hands with the guy and said "I will mostlikely come in on mondays." He left the dojo and headed back home.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 pm
Tensho watched him go before making a mental note to be here on Mondays. And with that, it was time to head home. He made sure everything was secure and locked up before heading upstairs to his apartment above the dojo. Well, it was more of a house than anything but he was happy with it all the same. EXIT

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:38 pm
User Image
We are now in the evening portion of Thursday February 15th  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Place: Supermarket -Home -Out

Doing: Training

With: Himself

Choice of music: U Can Do It (naruto ending 4 theme shippuden I think)

Clothing at the moment: Outfit of the day

Tenshi unlocked the doors to the dojo, pushing the bamboo doors open to let in the light. He decided that he might as well do some training while he had nothing else to do at the moment. Gotta keep his body in shape in case of missions and such. He headed to the changing rooms to place on his workout clothes as he didn't wa t to get his current outfit dirty. Once he got into his training outfit, which he always kept a spare of, he headed back out to the floor and started his warmups. He wondered if anyone would be stopping by today. Most likely not. Oh, well. He could still get some training in.

l SHEM l

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:39 pm
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
A L O N Z O▄▄A I D E ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄
____________________________________________________________________________________
PROFILEOUTFITCURRENT MOOD

After changing his clothes from his apartment, Alonzo wanted to complete the rest of the evening for a good work-out. A trip to the gym would suffice tonight. He doesn't stick around very long to one gym since he wants to hop around and visit the rest of every fitness gym in the city.

Using his motorcycle, he went to look for another place to break some sweat. The night is still young, so he has plenty of time for the evening. 'Whoah.. what is this place?' he muttered as he stopped and went to check it out.

[ENTER]

Upon approaching a door, he noticed that it was partly open, seeing someone inside. He knocked first before completely entering the dojo. *knock.. *knock
                                          "... Hi there. Do you have a gym area in this place? I was looking for a place. Somewhere to work-out and break some sweat."

"Wow, are you a martial artist?" He asked as he looked around, seeing the interior of the dojo. It's his first time to enter a room with this kind of environment.

____________________________________________________________________________________
WHERE: Black Kitsune DojoWITH: Tenshi YukiSTATUS: "Gym Hunting"
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:_
DragonMistress07

_

_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:14 am
User Image

User Image

Place: His dojo

Doing: Training

With: Himself- Alonzo

Choice of music: U can do it

Clothing at the moment:

Tenshi blinked when he heard the knock and then a male voice entering through the doors. He turned off the music, well, he paused before turning to the visitor, wrapping a towel around his neck. "Hmm. Yeah. I'm a martial artist." he replied to the questions coming at him. He tilted his head to the side at the gym question. "Yeah. I have a gym. You are welcome.tomsogn up to use it if you want." he added after a second, wiling his forehead. This was a interesting development. The other was kind of cute but he had a feeling that he wouldn't be interested. Plus, he was not on a mission so no need to try and seduce him.

Occ: Sorry if it's short

l SHEM l

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:20 am
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
A L O N Z O▄▄A I D E ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄
PROFILEOUTFITCURRENT MOOD

"Hmm. Yeah. I'm a martial artist." He replied as a smile outlined his lips. The art of fighting always fascinates him since there are different forms of discipline. And Alonzo's favorite is karate.
                                          "Oh sweet! Where should I sign up? ..I would like to enlist for fourteen (14) days, please" Al made a bright and cheery smile as he followed the martial artist/the proprietor of this place to have a membership of the place.

"I'm Al'... what's your name?" He wondered before paying for the membership of the dojo. "--So what time does the dojo opens and closes? I think I'll be visiting here more often." He smiled while placing his hands on his waist. And after having a small conversation with Tenshi, he went to the gym are to check out the rest of the equipment. He doesn't mind if Tenshi would follow him there to have another conversation as he would still be glad to have someone to chat with since there were no one around aside from the two them.

WHERE: Black Kitsune DojoWITH: Tenshi YukiSTATUS: "Gym Hunting"
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC: I'm sorry that it's a short post! Unless we could plot some more so I can add more content. sweatdrop
DragonMistress07

_

_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:28 pm
Tenshi blinked as he had to take a minute to process what the other male was saying. "Yes. Of course." he replied with a return smile. He lead the other male to the other side of the dojo, going through some papers on a desk nearby, looking for the sigh up sheet and what else the other would need. "Ah! Here we go." he said after a minute, turning around and holding up a clipboard. "The name is Tenshi. Nice to meet you, Al." he replied with a bow of his head.

"Ah. The dojo is open from 12pm -9pm Monday thru Friday. Saturdays are 11am.-10pm. Sundays, the dojo is closed." he said, making a mental note.to hand up a sign with the times. After getting Al's signature, he watched as the other man explore the gym. He followed the other in curiousity. "Do you know any form of the arts?" he asked after a second, deciding to keep making conversation.

l SHEM l"

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Manhattan

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash